Isabel's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul positioned his cock at the hot, wet puffy entrance to her vagina and held himself there. "Feel your eager cunt, getting stretched as you impale yourself upon me."

Isabel was in a frenzy of lust. She pushed herself slowly back, immediately feeling the pressure of a large smooth pulsing object, prizing apart her vaginal entrance. She whimpered and tears filled her eyes, whether through remorse at her unfaithfulness or whether out of the pure joy she was receiving, she couldn't tell, but either way, she could not stop herself and allowed herself to slip further onto the thick shaft. She had reached the point of Philip's usual penetration, and felt completely full. Stopping she realised that she could feel every ridge, every swollen vein, every pulse and throb of the angry erection inside her. It was like she was a virgin being take for the first time. The girth of the cock inside her was doing all sorts of things to her and her orgasm took her by surprise, making her spasm and suddenly push harder backwards.

She slipped further along the cock, now having double the length of Philip's cock inside of her, and still there appeared to be no end to Paul's weapon. Her body bucked and jolted. Her legs buckled and she sagged against Paul, the collar pulling tightly about her throat, the ties about her wrists and ankles stopping her from slipping from the stile as she cried out in pleasure. A pleasure that she had never truly experienced in her entire life.

"Ohhhhh Paul. I can feel it pulsing, I can feel it, him, deep inside me......OHHHHH, OHHHHH! SHIT, shit, shit that is good, oh my God you have a lovely BIG, HARD, COCKKKKKKK oh, oh, huh, huh." Izzy's eyes were wide open, as was her mouth. She had slid down Paul's phallus to the extent of taking four inches inside her, and felt this to be the limit. "Too big.....tooo big..." She continued to whimper as her orgasm continued to sweep over her, crashing into her synapses, flashing lights appearing in her wide eyes. Her cunt gripping the throbbing man meat as if her life depended on it. "Oh dear God, OH DEAR GOD! This is heaven....."

"Know that the choice was yours Izzy, the need was yours, the instigation, the penetration, the betrayal. Now you have accepted my cock, I will give you what you want, what we both want." He pulled out his cock and immediately pistoned back in again, with each inward thrust of his cock, he penetrated Izzy's cunt a little further. He grasped her breasts almost painfully, pulling on them pinching them and the rock-hard nipples. Then he raised from her back, and grasped her by the hips. In the light of the rising moon, her body glistened in sweat, from the effort of multiple orgasms. Paul slid in and out of her slick vagina, the slurping sexual sound loud in the air, each thrust forwards pressing Izzy's thighs to the stile and pinning her there. Each thrust forwards a deeper penetration than the last.

Isabel was beside herself and was now crying out incoherently. Wanting Paul to stop, wanting him to go on, wanting him in her hands, wanting him inside her.

"Ohhhhh stop, he's too big, I.....can't.....take it all....OHHHHH yesssss. GOD he feels sooooo hard, and....and he is...getting harder.....ohhhhhh dear GOD!" Despite her cries of pleasurable pain, her body reacted to each of his forward thrusts, by a backwards one, ensuring that she received maximum pleasure from the rutting he was giving her. "I.....can't stop...........coming Paul......I can't.......stop....COMING! Fuck Paul you are so big, so big. I have never felt.....such a thing inside me.....I.....it is....wonderful....I could not have imagined....it was going to feel this....huh, huh, huh.....does it feel......good for you too....Paul?"

Paul grunted, "Fuck you have a tight pussy Izzy, I am nearly coming myself. So tight...."

"Don't come inside me!" Izzy sounded off desperately. "Oh please don't. Please.....please......I don't think I could face Philip!"

"You agreed Isabel, besides..." Paul pulled his cock almost completely out of the grasping sucking cunt before him.

Izzy thought he was about to stop and wailed her disappointment. "Nooooo Paul, don't stop....don't!"

But Paul had no intention of stopping and stabbing forwards, smashed the head of his erect phallus up against Izzy's cervix, where his cock exploded. He grasped roughly upon her breasts holding her in a vice like grip, as he began to fill her with his semen.

Izzy cried out, "Noooooo ohhhh nooooo, stop, stop! SHIT THAT IS HOT, SHIT PAUL, FUCK....OH DEAR GODDDDDDD, STOP DON'T COME IN ME, DON'T...COME...IN ME! OHHH I WANT IT I WANT IT. FILL ME, PLEASE FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR COME....OH I AM......I AM SUCH A....WHORE..." Her pelvis pushed hard down on Paul's cock as she rode him. The large girth of his phallus spreading her lips and cunt to an extent that had hither-to, been uncontemplated. As each white-hot burst of ejaculate pumped into her, she rose and fell, posting him, drawing out more of his addictive sperm. She mumbled, "No....no....don't come inside me......don't....I am.... Oooohhhhfuck Paul, where is it all coming from?!"

Isabel had blacked out. Her body had gone limp and unresponsive in his arms, but Paul pushed his cock into the willing, grasping vagina, a few more times until he was empty. He stood there shaking, holding onto his next-door neighbour tightly. He had to admit that that was the best fuck he had had in his life, and all from a seemingly frigid woman? He had been worried that his average cock, would not be what she had wanted, that maybe her expectation was for some massive horse-like cock. But he had not had many complaints from the women he had had before. His eight inches was usually enough.

He pulled from her limp body reluctantly allowing a stream of his ejaculate and her come, to dribble onto the stile. He could have stayed there enclosed within her for so much longer. But it was getting colder. So, he undid the shackles he had placed about her wrists, ankles and neck, wrapped her in her long coat, and carried her back to her house.

They were in the house and climbing the stairs, when Izzy started to come back round, she kissed him upon the neck and snuggled into his hard warm body. "Stay there," he said, laying her out upon her bed. Let me run a bath for you. Then I will bathe you.

Izzy nodded, but then must have fallen asleep, for she next felt the warmth of the engulfing water about her naked body. She did not know how she had removed her clothes, but at that moment of complete bliss, could not care less.

Paul set about cleaning her. All of his movements and caresses, were completely non-sexual. But as he took his time, and covered every inch of her nakedness; this first-time experience for Izzy was an extremely sensual one. Her buttocks were stinging from the trashing they had received but even that seemed to add to her enjoyment of the experience.

"Well Paul," she spoke to him in a deeply, lustful voice. "You have certainly given my body some hither-to unexperienced sensations. Feelings that I will take with me to the grave. A place that I think I was very close to tonight, and had you done anything else to me, it may well have finished me off." She watched him as his hands moved about her breasts and was surprised at herself, when the nipples started to harden. She bit upon her lower lip, as his hands moved across her stomach, heading in the direction of her bald pubic bone, where they separated and ran down her thighs. "Do you like my body Paul?" It was an innocent question, but was fully loaded, with a desperate plea.

"What is not to like Izzy, you have unblemished skin, a beautiful face, lovely almond-shaped eyes, long-dark hair. Your breasts are delicious, the nipples and areola reactive and large, a narrow taut waist, expanding into womanly hips. Legs that go on for miles....."

"And...?"

"And a beautifully tight, very reactive, enticing and entirely fuckable pussy."

"Paul," Izzy laughed, "you are an extremely bad man. You have my insides churning again, after what you have just done to me? And my nipples......huh."

"Huh, what?"

"Do you realise, you are the only man that has seen me fully naked? Not even Philip has had that pleasure. We have only ever made love in the darkness of the bed, under covers, as quickly as possible....nothing like.....what you just did to me, and what you are doing to me now....." Izzy was beginning to sound bitter.

"Well, that was in the past. You are now bound to me, joined if you will by the genitals."

"My God, I cannot think of anything that I would want more." She suddenly said, brightening.

"Step out of the bath, and I will dry you. Then I want you to take me to bed, your bed."

"Really? You mean it? Isabel's eyes flew wide and her mouth curved into a huge Cheshire cat grin. You really want to go to bed with me? You weren't disappointed in...."

Paul had put his finger across her lips and stopped her from saying what she was about to. "Yes, I want to sleep with you. No, I wasn't disappointed, in fact that was the best fuck I have ever had. But I do have an ulterior motive."

"Oh?" Isabel's eyes twinkled in the light. The tears that had formed there were not sufficient to run down her cheeks, but were noticeable enough to Paul. "And what might that ulterior motive be then?"

"You will find that out in the morning." He turned her around and smacked her hard across the bottom. "But it involves filling another couple of holes with my come. Do you normally wear a night-dress or pyjamas?"

"What!? You mean......? A night-dress, why?"

"You will sleep naked from now on. So, throw them away."

"Yes Paul, whatever you say. Now, can I finally get to see you naked? It is killing me!"

1...456789