Isabel's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel flushed at the passion of his words, the thought that he might use the images he would be taking of her, for sexual gratification, had not crossed her mind till now. If she was not sold on the idea before, she was now. "I'm sorry Paul, I did not mean to imply your pictures or your work were pervy, I meant the situation. But you are right, I'm sure Philip would enjoy them, and if I am not enjoying doing it for him, and me, then I can stop can't I. I'm not being forced into it am I? Ohh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes...yes I'll pose for you.....er, for Philip. When do you want to start?"

"Well, that is great. Ah, a certain woman has me booked to come and fix her plumbing, so, why don't I do that, whilst you go and look for some lingerie to buy for the shoot. I should be done here by four-ish, so we could do it then. The light in my studio is superb at that time. Unless of course you would be more comfortable doing it in your bed?"

'There he was again with the inuendo,' she thought. Though thinking about it, did make her suddenly want to have him in her bed. "OK, I'll shop for a few things and meet you back at my place and we can decide then?"

"Yes, and here, take this. This is a small booklet of A5 thumbnails, you can show the assistant at the lingerie shop, what you are after. Before you leave though..."

"Yes?" She panted, the thoughts of what she had agreed to do, already beginning to get the better of her.

"I think you should do up the three buttons on your dress that have come... undone."

Izzy looked down at herself, not sure if he meant that she was exposing too much of her chest. When she saw that she had forgotten to do up the buttons about her pubic area, she gasped. "OH! OH, GOD!" Her hands fluttered about her groin, quickly trying to do up the buttons but failing as her hands were shaking so much.

Paul leant across and grasped her wrist, "I've had a thought. Seeing you, like that, is a good starting point. Remember, not only the pose, but the thoughts behind it. Quickly, move to that chair."

Isabel found herself moving without thinking about it, and sitting on the chair, looking up she already found Paul at his camera, she was shocked at how excited she felt, and knew that she was already close to yet another yearned for orgasm.

"Ok, now legs apart, not too much, yes, open the dress, yes, hands fluttering about the buttons, but not making contact, face is still flushed good, lean forwards, look at me, yes, beautiful, convey innocence, shyness, yes, move your hands, let me see those panties, yes, ok, now undo the remaining buttons upwards, yes, leg on the stretcher, turn to the side, more buttons, yes look down at what you are revealing; yes, hair covering your face, yes, more buttons, stop between your breasts. Now teasing, don't reveal, just yet."

Paul was a frantic ball of energy, driving her on. She couldn't stop to think, she just did what he suggested. She was intoxicated, mesmerised by the process, she didn't seem to notice that she had completely undone her dress from the waist up, and let it fall to the crooks of her arms, completely revealing her matching, black underwear set. The heavily filigreed bra straining to contain her panting chest. She could see for herself, that her nipples could not be more visible to Paul if she were sitting here naked. 'My God, if he asks me to remove my bra, will I?' She thought to herself as his next set of rapid-fire instructions came and were instantly obeyed by her.

"Bra strap off the shoulder, want to see the pureness of the milky skin, yes, ok now, last few buttons, and stand, let the dress fall to the floor, slowly, looking at me all the time. Yes, that's it, ok and turn, offer yourself to me, no, bent forwards, hold onto the back of the chair, look back at me. Good, good, now face me, bend further forwards, look hungry, yes more within the eyes, want something, show you want something, better. OK, now go for the clasp of the bra and...... OH, OK, that works...."

Isabel seemed to be in remote control, not really accountable for her actions. Paul could have asked her to mount him right there and then, and she would probably have done it. When he asked her to go for the front fastening clasp of her bra she did so, automatically releasing it and allowing her breasts to tumble out. She immediately realised what she had done and shrieked, putting her hands over the hardened nipples to cover them. "Oh my gosh, oh Paul, I'm so sorry....I thought... I thought you wanted me to....I don't know what I thought....I..." She turned away from Paul to hide her flushed body, and to pack her rather large adornments back into the bra. She then turned back to Paul, saying, "I'm so embarrassed, please forget what just happened. Please...." Her face was a testament to her state of shock, but Paul just kept taking the images of the whole thing like nothing had happened. She picked up her dress and held it before her covering herself up, to hide further embarrassment.

Paul waved his hand in dismissal and moved to his computer screens, looking intently at the images he had captured. After a few minutes of awkward silence, certainly on Isabel's part, as she tried to recover from the shock of what she had just done. Paul said, "They look fantastic don't they, who would have known, I had an idea I must admit, but looking at them I have to say, I am certainly surprised?" He looked back at Izzy.

"Maybe they are, not something I try to think about or compare with other women's. And I certainly don't look at them in that way, but thank you for the compliment. You must understand though, it was not my intension to expose my breasts to you."

"The images, I was talking about the images. The images look great Izzy."

"Oh, shit....oh sorry, I've done it again and put my foot in it....oh God Paul, you have me so flustered, I don't know what I'm doing or saying. I don't know how you take pictures of beautiful women all day....without.... I mean, without getting.....distracted. Not that I consider myself to be a beautiful woman, you understand." Isabel's eyes kept flicking down to the bulge in Paul's trousers, only to find disappointment there. She had heard that men could not control themselves in that area particularly well, and would have thought her unintentional flash of breasts, would have at least caused a little bit of swelling to occur, but it hadn't. "Do you think they look good then, compared with some of your models?"

"I don't normally make comparisons myself Izzy, but yes, they look absolutely great. A fantastic shape, pert, milky skinned, and the hardness of the nipples and very large areola contrast is really interesting. The puckered skin about the erect nipples certainly calls for attention and draws your eye in, don't you think?"

"Nooooo, I meant the images, do you think the pictures you have taken, compare."

Paul patted the chair beside him. "Sit there."

He had such a commanding influence on her already, that she found herself moving before she could think about it. "Should I put my dress back on now?" She knew she would feel uncomfortable sitting that close to him, semi-naked.

"No, and I'll tell you why in a minute. Now I know there was a lot of coaching and instruction going on, but look at these last few shots as you loosen up. Hot, hot, smouldering, forget that one, now when you expose your breasts to me; look, look at the change, fuck that's a good one. Look at your eyes, they are telling the viewer that you wanted to do what you had done, despite what you were saying." Isabel knew that to be the truth too. "There is no shock there, that comes later with the realisation, but even that is good, look. Look how you cover your nipples, but still allow them to be seen through your fingers, definitely subconscious. I pulled in close on that one, a very sexy image. This is what I was talking about, when posing, you need to remember back to how you felt then.

Describe to me, now, this minute, what you were first thinking when you popped open your bra?"

"Er...well, I was.... Oh God this is embarrassing Paul."

"Yes, I'm sure it is, it almost feels like therapy, doesn't it, sexual therapy maybe, but it is all relevant. So, come on, what were you thinking?"

"I'll share my thoughts, if you do Paul."

"OK, deal."

"Well, I was thinking mostly about your directions, but also about what the hell I was doing? You have to understand that very few people have seen me this naked and as for being demonstrative..."

"Ok, good, keep going."

"I was then thinking, what if he asks me to take off my bra, or to pull down my panties, would I do it, what would I say?"

"Uh huh, and what would you have done, or said?" Paul's eyes seem to pierce into hers, before flitting lazily over her body, she once again felt naked beneath his gaze.

"I think, judging by what I did, that the answer to that, is a little obvious?"

"But I thought that was an accident, that the clasp sprang open when you touched it?"

"I could say it did. In all honesty that would probably make me feel better; but the truth of the matter is, I undid it, intentionally. I had convinced myself that that is what you were going to ask me to do, that that was what you wanted, and obviously I went ahead and just capitulated. Oh, I felt shocked and thoroughly ashamed of myself for doing it. You have to realise, that no-one, other than Philip and myself of course, has seen my naked breasts until now, not even my mother. But not only have you now seen them, you have seen my nipples in a state of..., and the....the fact that...."

"The fact that they are erect and aroused? Yes, I noticed. But I wouldn't worry about that, it happens all the time when I am taking pictures. I have seen many breasts and other bits in my time, and I'm not easily offended. What else did you feel?"

"Well, you might be used to seeing erect nipples and breasts...and things...when women are about you Paul, and therein, could lie the common denominator, but for me, you have to appreciate it is not something I do. I mean my nipples rarely get...., I mean not even when I.... with Philip.....God why am I telling you this?! And as for how I felt when setting my breasts free? I felt like I had set some part of me free too. I felt giddy like a school-girl. Until of course the realisation of what I had done hit me. That you hadn't in fact asked me to take off my bra. And that instead I had exposed myself to you like some lurid flasher, for no reason than to appease myself I suppose."

"For no reason? Look if it is any easier, let's just say I did ask you to remove your bra. That I did want to see your naked breasts. OK, does that make you feel better? As for 'why are you telling me this?' As I said, women talk to me, I don't know why, but I think you touched upon it, that in being naked before me, but not in a sexual context as such, makes them feel free, and in feeling free, they open up to me. And to be honest, I quite like it, that women feel safe enough in this environment and with me, to do that. Now, look at these images, you suddenly came alive when you undid your bra, letting your rather fabulous breasts free. These images will have Philip in pieces!"

Isabel's face showed her internal struggle all the more. "That is the problem, Paul. Having me dressed in lingerie and showing the images to Philip is one thing. Letting him see me completely naked is another, you see, that when we make love it is usually in the dark, where I feel much more comfortable and..... God I'm telling you such private stuff, what is wrong with me today.....wait...you think I have fabulous breasts?"

"Er, I'm a little confused, but surely you have that backwards? You are happy, no willing might be a better word; you are willing to expose; don't like that word either. You are willing to pose for me naked, but you are uncomfortable letting your partner see those images? Why are we doing this then Izzy, if you are this uncomfortable, if we are outside of your comfort zone, then we should stop, because, who are we doing these images for otherwise?"

"For...for...well ultimately me, I would say." She wanted to say they were for him too, she was doing this for him, but she had not got the courage.

"Well, if it is for you, that is perfectly OK. Pleasing you is certainly my aim anyway. If I don't do that, then you have my permission to complain to the management! Now," Paul returned to the images on his computer. "Let's get rid of that one, and that, the light is wrong there, bin that. Great. Well, you can see that in ten minutes tops, of photography, we have 40 plus images of what can only be described as a very attractive lady. And for your information, whilst thinking about it. I would never ask you to take your underwear off. If you want me to do some naked shots of you, you must do as you did and unveil yourself, or of course ask me. Generally, I will just go with the flow. My reputation is important to me, I have nurtured it for years, yet, it can be destroyed by one bad shoot, or one cry of 'rape!' I cannot afford to let that happen."

Isabel looked coyly at him. "I completely understand. Now can I put my dress back on, or do you want to take some more pictures of me?"

"Let me flip that around. Remember, I am doing this for you, not you doing this for me."

"But you said that you wanted me to keep my dress off?"

"Yes, I did, I also said I would let you know why?"

"Yes, so please tell me Paul, why you have had me sitting next to you, nearly naked?"

"So that you would get used to it. If we are to do some more shoots, and looking at these images I think we should, then you need to be comfortable. Not only with yourself and how you look, but also with me, looking at how you look. Subconsciously, when you first sat in that chair, you were all scrunched over and trying to hide everything, now you are open, more relaxed more willing to let me see all of you. I have to tell you Izzy, that under those heavy jumpers and loose-fitting scrappy jeans and trainers, there is a rather stunning body. It surprised me, that's for sure. Who'd have known um? Why you felt you needed to hide it away, I don't know, maybe we can get to the bottom of that in some further session aye, but only if you want to do more. There are two people involved in a photo shoot, and both are required to play their part."

"I see, so you had an ulterior motive for having me sit next to you naked? I should have guessed. Tell me, how do you remain detached from your model, when like me, they show sides of themselves, that their partners might not even see. Have there not been any jealous fights with partners? Does it not make you.... hot under the collar having beautiful women in various stages of undress, doing whatever you ask of them? Not that I'm implying that I'm beautiful or that my breasts should make you....give you an..... a.... you know what I mean."

Paul laughed at her awkwardness. "One word Izzy. Professionalism. I have certain rules, and I stick to them. Now, do you want me to fix those taps or not? And you need to go shopping for some sexy lingerie, if you want to do some shoots that you can show to Philip. Though some of what we have done today are good enough for that, aren't they?"

Isabel stood and slipped into her dress, slowly buttoning it up. But this time, leaving a good amount undone at the leg, and an equal amount at her chest, revealing more than she had ever thought she would have done. "You haven't told me what you were thinking when taking the shots of me, and when I took off my bra?"

"I simply thought that it was amazing and I was shocked too when you did it. Knowing you as I do, I would not have thought you would have done any of it, to be honest. To pose in front of someone, with a camera, can be intimidating, to reveal yourself in such a way, even more so, but for someone like yourself, that has had obvious body image issues, though I don't yet understand why; this must have been even harder."

"But did you.....want to see my breasts.....naked I mean?"

"As I said earlier Izzy, I would never ask for someone to do something that was against their will, when acting in a professional capacity. I am happy to shoot, whatever you show me. Was I pleased to see your breasts? What's not to like Izzy, they are beautiful, but more importantly, they are part of you. All of which is to be admired for having the courage to expose yourself in more ways than just physical. Does that answer the question?"

"In a complicated fashion, but yes it does." Isabel finished the last few buttons on her dress. Suddenly feeling like she had just had illicit sex with this man, but that sex had left her wanting more, and had left Paul disinterested. Very much like having sex with her partner. The common factor in that was her. With that thought in her head, she and Paul walked around to her house.

Paul had taken with him his bag of tools and immediately got to work, once more, leaving Izzy feeling like she was not needed. "Well Paul, I'll be off then. If you are done before I get back, just leave via the back-door, otherwise I'll see you here later."

"This will be quite a few hours Izzy, likelihood is that you will be back long before I'm done. Still, it will give you an opportunity to make me supper!" He laughed causing her body to break out all over with goose-bumps. She turned, aware immediately that it was already too late to hide the twin mounds of her erect nipples.

"Oh, really? Look Paul, let me get someone in. You have already expended enough time on me."

"Don't mention it. It is my pleasure to help a friend."

"Well let me do something for you in return?" Her eyes flicked to the bulge in his trousers instinctively, and Paul noticed. When her eyes returned to his face, she knew she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "I'll make us supper then, that's a start. What do you fancy?"

"I was joking Izzy; I don't want you to..."

"I won't take no for an answer Paul. I fancy a nice juicy steak. I really love a nice thick piece of meat to chew on, how about you?"

Paul's smile widened at her innuendo, one that had completely passed her by. "Sure, if you want some meat inside you, I am happy to oblige."

"Good, it's decided. I'll see you in a couple of hours." She turned to leave and stopped; suddenly the import of her words and his hit home. She turned to look at Paul, but he was already back at work. 'Surely he didn't mean....did he?'

For the entire journey to the shops, Isabel could think of nothing else other than Paul's final words to her. The significance of those words had her stomach churning and the tingling in her pubic area, had her fidgeting constantly, to such an extent, she nearly had an accident.

As she entered the lingerie shop, she was further embarrassed, as the same, very attractive shop assistant came forwards, obviously remembering her from yesterday. "Hello madam, are we returning some of the clothing purchased yesterday? I must tell you, that due to the intimate nature of what was sold, we are only able to accept back, that which has not been worn."

"Oh no, no, I'm keeping all of them, I love them, they are perfect, and so comfortable."

The assistant smiled, "Well that is good madam. So, what can I help you with today?"

"Well, I am after some.... lingerie, not bras and knickers, but more....stockings, suspenders, corsets....that sort of stuff."

"For the man in your life?"

"Yes! Well for me too."

"Of course, does madam.."

"Isabel......er...Izzy."

The shop assistant smiled again. "Does Izzy have anything specific in mind?"

Isabel drew out the small portfolio of glamour pictures that had been provided by Paul, and showed them to the assistant. "Much like these, but not the same. I have to confess that I have never worn any stockings before. Never even owned a pair. So, my understanding of what to pick is very limited."

1...34567...9