Isaiah Moves In

Story Info
Veronica finally gets pregnant.
7.2k words
3.57
36k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaiah Moves In

Veronica finally gets pregnant

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

These are stories of a couple named Veronica and Sam. Different stories, same people. The stories are based on different lifestyles a person would take in life based on family upbringing and education. Remember, all fictional.

Sam and I have been married for several years. I am 23 years old and my husband is 40 years old. My husband works and I don't. He prefers to be the bread winner in the family. I am a typical housewife. I cook and clean

We were barely getting by on Sam's meager earning as a pharmaceutical rep working. He travels during the week and is home on weekends. The economy was not the best and my husband's commissions he used to make have diminished. Things being tough and it has taken a toll on our marriage. We were in a rut and our sex life suffered too. After a week on the road, Sam would come home and we may or may not have sex that weekend.

Things started to change for the better regarding Sam's pay. The money was great, so we were able to live more comfortably. We got all of our bills caught up. We even bought Sam a new car for the road. However, our sex life continued to suffer. Neither of us would want the social stigma of a messy divorce. We still loved each other, but over the last year or so our lives had diverged, with us hardly having time for each other. It was time for me to regain Sam's interest. I was determined to rekindle our sex life. I bought a slave outfit to look slutty as possible. Sam would be back from his road trip Friday afternoon, so I want to look as nice as I can for him.

Sam arrived home late Friday night. He was tired and went straight to bed and fell asleep. I was not happy to say the least. We had a nice Saturday together, but again no sex. Sam went to sleep and I decided to have a good cry. Sam spent Sunday getting ready to leave out on Monday. I asked Sam to sit and talk to me on Sunday. I confronted him about our sex life. He said he is sorry. He knew he was not keeping me happy. I told him I needed affection. I told him that other men flirted with me and I love the attention, but I am married and faithful.

I went on to tell Sam about Isaiah. Isaiah is a young black teen that cuts our grass and handles our yard work. He has always flirted with me when I am lying in the sun. He has offered to put sun lotion on me and comments on how nice my body looks. It does make me feel good as my husband is not paying me any attention. I was shocked when Sam said I should befriend him and spend time with him, so I will not be lonely while he is on the road. I asked Sam if he was crazy. The boy is interest in nothing more than getting into my pants. Sam just laugh and said "of course he is he is a guy. All guys want to fuck you" I told him everyone, but my husband. Sam apologies and tells me that the stress of the job and making sure all the bills get paid has hindered his sexual desires. He started to cry again. I said nothing more and dropped the subject.

Monday morning Sam left to go on the road to work and provide for us. Wednesday came around and it was a beautiful day. I decided to spend some time in the sun. Isaiah came by to do some yard work. Before he started working he came by to say hi and tell me what he is going to do. As always Isaiah asked me if I wanted him to apply sun screen on me. Today I shocked him by replying with a Yes! Isaiah wasted no time applying the lotion on my back. He started around my neck, working his hands down my back. He skipped my ass and worked my legs working back up to my ass. His slid his hands under up my bikini bottom rubbing my bare ass. I will have to admit that his hands on my ass felt good. His hands brushed up against my pussy lips and I decided to put a halt to his massaging. Isaiah wanted to know if he can do my front side. I told thanks, but that I have already done it, maybe next time.

I had already gone into the house before Isaiah finished the yard work. The doorbell rang and Isaiah wanted to get paid. I advised him that Sam did not leave me the money to pay him. I told him Sam would be home Friday afternoon and would he like to come over them. Isaiah readily agreed and planned to come back on Friday.

Isaiah came by around 6pm and Sam paid him and invited Isaiah to stay for dinner. I was shocked, but I went along with my husband. After dinner and around 7pm the three of us were sitting around listening to music, drinking alcohol, and smoking marijuana. Isaiah wanted me to dance. I hesitated as I felt that Sam should start dancing with me. He declined and Isaiah jumped up and grabbed me and took to the floor dancing away.

I got into dancing and my moves were raw and sensual and Isaiah clearly liked them. Isaiah eyes moved up and down my body, and then back to my face, and he nodded appreciatively. His dance moves were on par with mine and in minutes it looked like we have been dancing together for years.

My hands moved up to my tits as my ass swayed to the music. My eyes widened as Isaiah grabbed hold of my full hips and moved with me. He was bold and assuming, but at the same time he was young and appeared harmless and fun.

I struggle for a few moments of indecision before going with the flow. I reached down and put my hands on top of Isaiah's while we swayed together. Our hands moved in unison up my body as I stared at Sam with a glazed look on my face. I was much drunker than I had realized and my inhibitions were gone.

I smiled playfully at my husband and guided Isaiah's hands to my big beautiful tits. He boldly cupped them and I released his hands, reaching back to touch his strong torso, pulling him close as our hips gyrated in time with the music.

I turned to face Isaiah and ran my hands up his muscular body as one song ran into the next. My fingers laced into his thick dreads and my body bumped against his, we were openly simulating sex as I cupped his face and flashed him a sexy smile.

The song ended and I hugged Isaiah tight pressing my sweaty body against his. I kissed him lightly on the lips and took his hand and led him over to the high top table where Sam was standing, waiting with my drink.

Isaiah grabbed my hand and tried to pull me towards the couch. I resisted and he tugged more forcefully. I looked at my husband hoping he would say something. But when he just stared back without any reaction, I reluctantly let Isaiah drag me to the sofa.

Putting his hand between my shoulder blades, he pushed my upper body down. "Bend over; I want to properly see that fine white booty." Isaiah demanded.

I lowered my upper body bending over the armrest of the sofa. Instinctively keeping my legs straight, "Damn, this is one fine piece of white booty." Isaiah said lustily as he pulled up my dress and gratuitously squeezed my ass cheeks. "Such tight ass, white girl got some fine ass on her." Isaiah bent down and kissed my creamy smooth ass cheeks. Then he patted my inner thighs demandingly.

Even though feeling completely ashamed, I moved my feet apart. Closing my eyes I buried my face in the cushion as I opened my legs for the eighteen year old black kid.

Isaiah cupped my pussy over my panties and was astonished to feel how damp I was. "Damn, Mr. Sam, your wife is so wet, the front of her panties are soaking wet. Fuck this white pussy is creaming so nicely."

I gasped and I felt the heat rising to my face as I heard the crude words. As soon as Isaiah hooked his fingers in the waistband of my thong, I whimpered. I reached back and grabbed Isaiah's wrist. "Sam honey, come to me baby...come here to me." I called out.

Quickly Sam came to me. "Yes baby?"

"Is this what you really want? This can never be undone; I will be breaking my wedding vows." I said to my husband while breathing hard still fighting my arousal.

"Yes, I want this." He said gruffly as he felt a pit in the bottom of his stomach. I was going to be fucked by another man, an eighteen year old black kid, named Isaiah. The thought of which filled him with anguish, but also lust. He sat down on the sofs in front of me and bent over me.

I removed my hand from Isaiah's wrist. Immediately, Isaiah pulled down my thong down my legs and now he could smell my arousal. Sam lovingly kissed me as I lifted my feet one by one so that Isaiah could take off my panties.

Completely mesmerized, Isaiah kneeled down behind me. He gently caressed my ass cheeks and then kissed up my thighs, kissed my ass cheeks. As he continued planting kisses on my ass cheeks, suddenly he nipped on my butt cheeks making me gasp. Isaiah pulled apart my ass cheeks and licked my butt crack.

"Ugh...don't...stop." I whimpered and at the same time pushed my ass back onto his face. He continued to lick my ass and ran a finger between my sopping wet, swollen pussy lips.

I gasped loudly and spread my legs even more. "Ugh...Ugh...what are you doing to me?"

In response Isaiah rubbed my pussy and bent lower to lick my pussy. I moaned loudly and moved my feet further apart. My pussy released more juices. I lewdly moved my hips.

Seeing my action Isaiah impatiently stood up. He wanted to fuck me now. "I'm gonna fill up this tight white pussy with my big black cock. I have wanted your wife's pussy for a long time Mr. Sam." His voice was filled with desire. He pulled out his hard, big black cock, slowly jacking it.

"Take it Isaiah, take my wife's pussy." Sam responded lustily. Sam told me he felt he could never give me what I deserved in a big cock as his is only five inches long. Sam wanted me to be fulfilled.

"Oh honey, this is so bad, we are being so bad." I whined.

When Isaiah rubbed his cockhead on my pussy lips, I reached back. Wanting to feel his cock in my hand, I grabbed his hard cock. Feeling the thick girth of Isaiah's cock shocked me. I looked back, "Oh God, this is so thick, too big for me. I cannot take it." I nervously said. I have never before seen such a big, thick cock.

I had thought his cock was pretty big when I had felt it through clothes. But now that I was actually holding the black cock, I was stunned by the size of it. It was simply huge.

"Suck it Veronica, make it nice and wet." Sam blurted out to me. I whipped around my head to look at my husband with a strange look on my face.

Hearing Sam's words, Isaiah felt very pleased. He had thought that I would not agree to suck his black cock. Seizing the moment he said, "Yeah suck it, it will make it easier." He quickly made me turn around and pushed me on my knees, on the rug in front of the sofa where my husband was sitting. I reluctantly kneeled and glanced sideways at my husband.

Isaiah pushed down his shorts and underwear to his knees. My eyes opened wide in astonishment as I got a closer look. The charcoal black cock was thicker than and twice as long as my husband's with fat veins running all over it. The smooth foreskin was tightly stretched over the big, thick, mushroom cockhead. Precum was leaking out of it. His black balls hung low like a breeding bull. The black balls were big like oversized walnuts. This was the thickest cock with the biggest cockhead I had ever seen in my life.

I smelled the cologne odor from the monstrous black cock. My arousal was inflamed. As if in a trance I took his hard, charcoal black cock in my left hand. Slowly I jacked his cock, skinning the cockhead, smearing the precum over the thick onyx black cockhead. I liked how the thick, heavy cock felt in my hand.

It was driving Sam crazy seeing my slender creamy fingers wrapped around the charcoal black hard shaft. My fingers unable to completely wrap around the thick girth and seeing my diamond engagement ring and wedding band on top of the black shaft.

The black teenager put his hand behind my head and pulled my face towards his cock. "Take it in your mouth Miss Veronica, taste it." He whispered in a husky voice.

I resisted a bit and then stuck out my tongue, licking the glistening onyx black cockhead. I tasted the precum on his cockhead which made my pussy release more love juices.

"Fuck this is a dream cum true, you licking my black cock, now taking my dick into your pretty mouth." Isaiah pulled me towards his cock. I opened my mouth wide and took the big, thick, mushroom cockhead into my mouth.

"Oh damn, that's it, take it all." Isaiah said excitedly and roughly shoved more of his cock into my mouth. I choked and gagged on the thick black cock. Sputtering and spitting I pulled back with just the tip of the flaring, big cockhead between my lips.

I looked up at Isaiah. The black teenager was looking down at me with lust filled eyes. He thrust his cock into my mouth again, but gently this time. "That's it Miss Veronica, your lips feel good around my black dick, play with my balls."

He slowly sawed his cock in and out of my mouth, gently fucking my mouth while I caressed his black balls with one hand. Sam just watched with intense, as I serviced the black teenager's cock with my mouth.

"Lick the shaft top to bottom, get it all wet. Spit on it, yes keep licking it girl." He instructed me. I did as he asked me to do. "Good girl, you doing so good, spit some more on it. You are doing such a good job on my black dick girl." He said patronizingly, encouraging me. I kept licking the charcoal black, thick shaft.

"Now go down lower, lick my big black balls girl." He said to me lustily. I looked up with hesitation in my eyes. In response, Isaiah just put his hand on my head and forcefully pushed my face down into his balls.

Even though I was feeling completely ashamed and disgusted with myself, I started licking and sucking his huge testicles one by one. At the same time I kept stroking his hard throbbing cock with my left hand.

"Oh fuck, keep doing that. Damn girl you are a natural at it." He groaned with excitement. While I was sucking and licking his testicles, Isaiah looked up at my husband. "She is so good at it Mr. Sam."

Sam did not say anything, but just kept looking at me who was holding the hard black cock up with one hand, stroking it. All while licking and sucking on his big black balls. It was a very wanton sight watching me, my husband's wife on my knees licking and sucking on this teenager's black cock and testicles.

After a little while Isaiah guided his thick, black cock back into my mouth. He gently thrust it into my mouth, trying to make me take more of his cock. I again gagged on it and started sputtering, spitting. I pulled back to catch her breath.

"Just relax baby, you can take more of it. Relax your throat, spit on it." Isaiah said to me condescendingly. As if talking to a young girl who is giving blow job for the first time.

As if in a daze, I spit on the huge charcoal black cock and licked it. I slowly stroked the cock, licking it up and down, all around it. More of his clear precum was leaking from the slit on top of the thick black mushroom cockhead. I licked the precum, enjoying the taste of it.

After a few minutes of using my mouth as a pussy, Isaiah pulled his cock out of my mouth. "I need to fuck you now. You are my dream girl Miss Veronica." He said with desire as he helped me stand up. Then he made me turn around to face my husband. "Bend over your husband." He commanded.

Locking eyes with my husband, I bent over him, putting my hands on his shoulders. An involuntary shiver went through my body as I felt Isaiah again pull up my dress and bunch it above my ass, preparing to mate with me.

Patting the inside of my thigh, Isaiah said, "Spread your white legs baby, and show your hot, wet, white pussy to me properly." I shuffled my feet further apart. "Your pussy smells good; you want it bad, don't you? I have wanted you for so long and today I am going to fuck your married white pussy."

"Sam honey, this is so wrong, letting this eighteen-year-old black boy have sex with me." My voice has a mixture of nervousness and excitement. "Is this what you really want? Watching your wife getting mounted like an animal by a black teenage boy?" I asked my husband in an ashamed tone.

"Yes, that is what I want. I want this teenage boy to fuck you. You are a hotwife now. A hotwife making the dream come true of this young black boy." Sam whispered back in a lusty tone.

"Mr. Sam, you want me to fuck your pretty wife now?" Isaiah asked as he rubbed his cockhead on my glistening pussy lips.

"Yes, fuck her good for me Isaiah. Own this fine white pussy." Sam responded. "Oh baby, you are going to get fucked by this barely legal black teen." Sam locked lips with me saying that. A few moments ago my lips were wrapped around the thick black cock. Sam smelled the cock breath on me and tasted the black cock and precum on my lips. It inflamed his arousal even more and he lustily kissed me. I passionately kissed back my husband.

I suddenly gasped into my husband's mouth. "Oh, fuck, fuck, he is inside me" I mumbled. I grimaced and looked back at Isaiah as his thick cockhead speared my pink slit. "Take it slow Isaiah honey, you are very thick." I said apprehensively. Only his thick, mushroom cockhead was inside me.

"Don't worry, I will take it easy. I will get your white pussy used to my big black dick. Slowly I will stretch out your hot, white married pussy. Then I will fuck you properly." Isaiah said cockily.

My eyes locked with my husband's as Isaiah slowly, inch by inch inserted his thick black cock inside my white married pussy. Soon the entire length of the thick, black cock was buried inside my pussy. My pink pussy lips tightly clung to the thick shaft.

As Isaiah's pelvis pressed against my ass, I winced and moved forward a bit. But, Isaiah grabbed my hips and pulled me back, burying his cock back to the hilt inside me.

My eyes were closed and I grunted loudly as Isaiah bottomed out. "Does it hurt?" my husband asked. My mouth was open and I was moaning loudly.

"Yes baby, I have never been filled up this way. I am so stretched, it is really tight, and it hurts. He is so big." My breathing was ragged and uneven.

"Does it feel good too?" my husband inquired. I nodded yes. "Good, you are enjoying getting blacked for the first time." Sam liked seeing the look on my face as I was filled by Isaiah's big black cock.

After keeping his cock buried inside me for a little bit, Isaiah gently withdrew his cock halfway and then slowly slid it back in. I moaned as the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure coursed through my body. The eighteen year old black boy was really stretching out my pussy. For a young man he knew what he was doing. It was obvious that this was not the first time he was breaking in a woman for his big black cock.

Isaiah took his time gently, slowly fucking me for at least five minutes. Every time he pulled out a little more of his cock and gently thrust back inside me. Now he had reached the point where he was pulling out his entire shaft, just keeping the thick mushroom cockhead in me, and gently sliding the entire shaft back in my pussy.

"Oh, baby, Sam honey, he is fucking me. Your white wife is getting fucked by this black boy." I whimpered while panting hard and wincing.

"This is what you wanted baby? Will you still love me baby?" I whined.

"Yes, you are doing so well, that is what I want." I will always love you. He kissed me lovingly.

"Mr. Sam your wife's pussy is good. So wet and tight, her pussy feels so good." Isaiah remarked. "Use my wife's pussy Isaiah. She is a prime piece of ass." Sam said huskily. I was moaning and gently biting my lower lip as Isaiah slowly fucked me.

12