All Comments on 'Isaiah Moves In'

by sissyhusband2022

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great! Nothing beats a BIG BLACK COCK in a willing, wet, white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband has E.D. I wonder if I should suggest he find me a young black stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It looks like the miserable little- dicked troll just can’t resist posting all of his obnoxious negative comments, even after being forewarned of the story’s subject matter. Clearly it’s a testament to just how stupid he truly is.

I applaud any author who deletes the nonsense this clown posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too bad. It would have been nice to have a bit of a build up of the boy and the wife. Maybe some teasing for a few weeks before she actually took his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember the first time I let a black man cum inside of me. I suppose it was the fear of getting pregnant that made it so much hotter. It was the first time I actually squirted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Mark1878, calling someone Mr. or Miss and then their name is a sign of respect for older generations. Many of the younger people in our community call me Miss Jennifer, and that’s both black and white. Respect has absolutely no color. I would suggest that since that’s where your mind went to, the problem may be your repressed bigotry and has nothing to do with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm, young, thick, hard, black cock. More please!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Different strokes for different folks!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I’ve always loved the idea of a Blackman coming around and fucking my wife. Turning her and showing me how much she likes a stronger man that has no problem taking care of her.

I love the idea of coming home and finding him on the couch and her laying down with his cock in her mouth nursing on it like a baby. Him looking at me as he cums in her mouth and sallows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another author that doesn't have enough intelligence to put an IR story in the right category. 1*

Ludo_MentisLudo_Mentis7 months ago

OMG !!! ... What a lovely piece of work ... Although Ididn´t liked the conclusion of it, I just loved so much the cuckolding scene as one of the best sexy scenes I´ve ever readed...

It´s fully emotional and highly detailled twisted and very arousing romantic cuckolding scene...

Thans for sharing it . and please kepp it coming ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous