Isaiah Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spank that white ass; spank my wife's ass Isaiah. She likes that." Sam suddenly blurted out. "Oh no honey, please don't do that Isaiah."

"Naughty wife likes to get spanked." Isaiah smacked both of my creamy ass cheeks in quick succession.

I yelped loudly. "Isaiah honey, no, oh God no." I whined feeling completely humiliated that this boy was spanking me. I could feel my pussy pulse and release more love juices.

"Damn what an ass." Isaiah smacked my ass few more times. My ass now was turning pink and had his finger imprints. "Fuck, this pussy is getting even more wet and her pussy cream leaking out around my cock." Isaiah said.

Slowly Isaiah withdrew his cock, just leaving the tip his cockhead between my pussy lips. But, he did not thrust back inside me like he had been doing. Isaiah was gently fucking me for a while. I waited eagerly for the thick, black cock to be thrust inside me. "Fill her up, stretch out her pussy", my husband yelled.

I looked back at Isaiah. He was staring at my ass with unbridled lust. Right away I understood what he was about to do. My breathing became even more ragged and I turned to look at my husband with panicked eyes. I felt Isaiah's fingers tightened their grip on my flaring hips.

Isaiah's pelvis slammed hard onto my luscious, round ass as he savagely rammed his cock into me using my hips as leverage. He completely filled me up in one hard thrust. I squealed and yelled loudly. All the air was thumped out of my lungs and I was pushed onto my husband.

Oh God! That is it Isaiah honey. Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock. Oh God, it feels so good. Give it to me baby." I was panting hard. I was feeling sensations that I had never felt before. It felt so good. Sam looked at me. He loved that look on my face. It was the look of a woman getting properly fucked.

Isaiah slammed back into me. He started fucking me with hard, deliberate thrust. "I am going to own this fine white pussy."

I groaned out loudly, moaning as he fucked me hard. Within a minute of the hard, rough fucking, I started cumming hard. My body writhed. "Oh Sam honey, hold me, hold me, please hold me. I am cumming, cumming so hard baby." I moaned. I desperately tried holding on to my husband. I then started ejaculating. My nails digging into my husband's back. My eyes rolled back and my mouth stayed open as I tried to catch her breath.

"Damn, cum on my cock. Keep cumming baby. Isaiah kept pounding me as my ejaculation leaked around his cock.

Isaiah did not last long and soon he was draining his balls inside my pussy. Isaiah deposited his warm, gooey baby making seed inside me. I felt the thick cock embedded inside my pussy pulse and twitch as it squirted warm cum on my cervix. I felt the warm cum was coating the walls of my pussy.

"Fuck, hot ass white pussy drained my balls completely." Isaiah was breathing hard. He slowly withdrew his cock as he stopped ejaculating. But his cock had softened a little bit only.

I stayed bent over with my face buried in my husband's shoulder as my body convulsed. Tightly I held on to my husband while my nails digging into his skin. Intense sensations were shooting through my body.

Sam pulled me down making me sit on his lap. I hugged him lovingly. Feeling my body spasm, he whispered, "Aftershocks?"

In response, I just hugged my husband tighter and hit his back with the palms of my hand. Sam felt the mix of cum and pussy juice leaking from my pussy run down to his thigh. He moved up the hem of my dress to have a look at my crotch. He was stunned to see how messy and raw my pussy looked. Reddened and swollen pussy lips were gaping open with mix of cum and pussy juices leaking out. My pussy mound was smeared with cum. The mix of cum and juices had also run down my thighs smearing them. My pussy was completely ravished.

My husband glanced up at Isaiah who was still standing in front of us. Seeing his cock was hard again did not surprise him. That is the advantage of being young. The charcoal black cock was coated with a white slimy mix of cum and pussy juices. Isaiah was intently looking at my pussy.

Noticing that Sam was looking at him, Isaiah turned his gaze to him. "Mr. Sam I need your wife's pussy again. I am not done yet."

"Yes, I can see that." Sam said in a matter of fact voice. "Honey, he needs you again. Isaiah needs your pussy." Sam whispered. "Oh God yes, give me your cock. Fill me up. I am ready for more big black cock." I said.

"Come on Miss Veronica, grabbing my arm, Isaiah pulled me up from my husband's lap. I let go of my husband and allowed the young boy to pull me up. Feeling I needed Isaiah's cock, I did not even look towards my husband.

Isaiah made me sit down on the sofa close to my husband. Then abruptly he grabbed my legs at my knees and yanked me forward. My legs were in air and my upper body slid down onto the sofa seat. Completely surprised by Isaiah's action, I shrieked. "What are you doing Isaiah?"

"I am getting you in position to be able to fuck you properly." Isaiah said crudely with a grin. Pushing my legs back, he awkwardly folded me in half. I was a very wanton sight. My ass raised up, wide open, displaying my pink bunghole.

"Oh God, Isaiah honey give it to me. Fill my married pussy. I started begging him to fuck me as my pussy tingled with anticipation.

Isaiah planted one foot by me on the couch and lined his cock with my gaping open pussy. With one hard savage thrust he bottomed out.

I gasped painfully and groaned loudly as my pussy was filled up again. "Oh my God, oh my God, you have completely filled me. Go slow baby, oh fuck it is so big." I said deliriously.

"Damn girl, you are still tight on me. I am going to fuck this tight white pussy, Mr. Sam." Isaiah said as he pulled back and slammed his cock right back in. He started fucking me hard. The room was filled with the lewd noises of flesh hitting flesh and squelching noise emanating from my sopping wet pussy.

My eyes were closed and my mouth was half open. I was moaning, grunting and moving my head side to side as I was getting mercilessly fucked. My hand reached back above my head and tightly clutched the top of the backrest. It was obvious that I was completely lost in the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure. The kind of sensations I had never experienced before.

Sam watched in awe as my pink pussy lips tightly wrapped around the thick cock. Sam watched the thick, long slab of black meat disappearing inside the pink, wet folds of my pussy. He was just amazed that I was taking all of it.

It was a very tight fit. My pussy lips clung to the thick shaft as the thick dick moved in and out of my pussy. Mix of pussy juice and cum was leaking out from around Isaiah's cock and running down my ass crack. It was a very obscene sight. My husband looked at us and loved what he saw.

Isaiah stopped while keeping his cock in my pussy. He climbed onto the sofa planting his other foot on the sofa too. Now he was squatting right above my upturned pussy. Grabbing the backrest of the couch for support he slammed his cock down savagely into my tight pussy.

I gasped and moaned loudly. "Oh my God, Isaiah honey, please slow down baby." I whined, but I made no attempt to stop Isaiah.

I just kept moaning, grunting loudly. The hard rough fucking hurt, but somehow I was enjoying it too. Deep moans were emanating from my throat as I was fucked hard.

Sam was out of his mind with lust watching me getting fucked so wantonly by the eighteen year old black boy. He stood up to get a better view of the depraved sight of his wife being taken completely. Standing in front of the sofa, he stared in awe at the surreal sight. My ass was spread open wide obscenely showing my puckered pink bunghole. The charcoal black ass was smashing into my creamy, smooth, ass every time Isaiah bottomed out. His balls smacking my smooth butt crack. The contrast was stunning, the thick, long black cock disappearing inside my pink depths.

After a while, Isaiah stopped to take a break. He got off the sofa and helped me stand up. My legs were wobbly and I was in a daze after cumming so many times that I had lost count. Isaiah made me lie down in supine position on the rug.

As Isaiah kneeled in front of me, I instinctively spreading my legs open. Grinning he climbed between my open creamy thighs. Rubbing his cockhead on my pussy lips, he asked, "Do you want this baby, you want my black dick in your married white pussy?"

I glanced at my husband who was staring at me. I liked the look of arousal on his face, he was very turned on. Biting my lower lip, I responded, "Yes Isaiah, give it to me. Please fuck my married white pussy, fill me up, baby."

Slowly Isaiah inserted his cock into my pussy. While at the same time he locked lips with me. I kissed him back running my hands all over his back and grabbed his ass.

"Yeah that's it, you like my black dick, take it all. Your husband likes watching you take my black dick." He whispered cockily into my ear and again kissed me passionately. All the resistance was gone from me. I welcomed Isaiah's invading tongue, sucking on it hungrily.

My husband was completely mesmerized seeing the stocky boy writhing between my open creamy thighs and my white hands on the black ass while I lustily kissed Isaiah. My engagement ring and wedding band glinting. My moans and whimpers timed with the clenching of Isaiah's ass as he plunged his cock deep inside my married pussy.

All three of us had completely lost track of time. But, Isaiah had been going at it for too long. Soon he came with a loud grunt. Isaiah added more of his seed in my womb. He jammed his cock deep inside my pussy. Keeping it embedded in there as spurt after spurt coated the inside of my pussy. I came hard again. I dug my nails into Isaiah's ass as I squealed loudly.

Isaiah just stayed on top of me for a couple of minutes as his cock slowly deflated. Again he kissed me lustily before getting off me. My legs were spread open with my dress bunched around my waist. I was breathing hard.

While putting his clothes back on Isaiah kept glancing at me. "That was awesome Mr. Sam. Your wife is something else." He was very appreciative.

"Thanks Isaiah, "You always have been very cool with me."

Isaiah smiled. "So do you think we can do this again?"

Sam answers quickly, "Sure why not? I am going to go out of town Monday and that will give you the whole week to fuck my wife's brains out.

" Isaiah smiled. "So you are serious Mr. Sam? Like I can come over Monday after work?"

"Absolutely Isaiah and my wife will make you dinner too!" I just about pasted out by my husband's actions and statement.

I was pissed. Letting this teenage fuck me wasn't bad enough, my husband just gave me away for Isaiah to use as a sex toy.

Then Isaiah said. "See you Monday around 6pm Miss Veronica."

I asked my husband what the hell is he thinking. I questioned Sam after Isaiah left on his thoughts. He claimed I needed sex and Isaiah was a good fit for the job. Sam tells me to enjoy Isaiah's cock for the week and we can talk when he returns Friday. I was mad, but there wasn't much I can do, so I said fuck it and decided to enjoy my one week of freedom.

Monday was here and I was doing my work around the house. My husband texted me to remind me to take care of Isaiah tonight and any other night he wishes to visit. I told Sam I was ready and most likely Isaiah will be here every night based on his invitation.

I took an earlier bath and put on very casual clothes for Isaiah tonight. I decided just to wear a cut off spaghetti strap t-shirt without a bra and a pair of Daisy dukes shorts.

After supper we had a couple of drinks and was smoking some weed. Isaiah and I were sitting around watching reruns on TV. The weed Isaiah had is like nothing I have ever had before and with the alcohol made me relaxed.

Without warning Isaiah reached over and put his hand under my shirt. Gently he squeezed my left breast.

"Do you want to fuck?" Isaiah asked.

"Yes!" I gasped.

I let Isaiah on top of me pushing his way between my legs. I just moaned when I felt the head of his cock spreading my labia.

My pussy yielded to his big hard black cock and he started to enter me. Oh God, I was unprotected and had a black cock going into me.

"Please!" I begged as he filled me.

Slowly Isaiah started fucking me. Instinctively my pussy betrayed me by starting to lubricate the big cock in me. Involuntarily my hips twitched causing my pussy to provoke Isaiah's cock in me. Isaiah's cock had awakened a desire in me and I was helpless to restrain. Shamelessly my legs wrapped around his hips and drew him into me.

"Oh Isaiah, do you know what you are doing to me?" I asked as my hips began to move.

"Mr. Sam and I have an understanding." Isaiah answered.

Could it be true? Had my husband agreed to our yard teen fuck me? It made sense in one way. My mother always said Sam was not good enough for me. Having a black baby would show what a slut I was. Feeling somewhat justified in my infidelity I welcomed Isaiah.

Isaiah's cock felt wonderful in me. It was so hard, thick and much bigger compared to Sam's. My pussy gripped it like a rubber glove. He had amazing reach, the head of his cock felt as if it were touching my cervix.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as he stirred my orgasm.

After thinking that Sam approved of Isaiah fucking me, made me want him all the more. I wrapped my arms around Isaiah and drawing him in I kissed him.

I held on for dear life as Isaiah rode me. I was quickly approaching my climax and knew Isaiah was about to blow a load of his baby batter into my hungry pussy.

"Cum in me Isaiah, give me a black baby Isaiah". I pleaded as my white pussy began to spasm around his cock.

The sensation his warm seed entering me drove me over the top sending me into the most intense orgasm of my life. Isaiah collapsed exhausted on top of me, his cock draining into my womb.

I wanted more of his wonderful cock. Isaiah's cock was so much longer and fatter than my husband's. I wanted to get on top of Isaiah and ride his big black pole. I took Isaiah into my marital bedroom. Isaiah stripped and joined me in my bed.

I had Isaiah lay on his back with his long black pole pointing toward the ceiling. Throwing my leg over him I lowered my still wet pussy down onto his shaft. Ten inches of beautiful big cock slid between my pussy lips. I released all my weight until I felt his balls squash beneath my labia. Isaiah reached up and filled his hands with my tits.

I never imagined a cock could reach so far into me, it felt like it was going to come out of my mouth. I rocked my fat little ass to feel it move inside of me. It was wonderful being in control of Isaiah's cock.

How peculiar it was, here was a relative stranger, very young black teen that cuts our grass for whom I had no feelings with his cock in me possibly fathering my baby and I was willingly encouraging him. I begin sliding my stretched lips up and down his shaft.

Each time I rested my weight on Isaiah's cock it felt as if it penetrated me deeper. I began driving him harder into me hoping he would be deep when he gave me another load of his seed.

Isaiah squeezed my tits as my pussy clenched his cock. I was ready for another load of his young seed into my married womb. Isaiah erupted in me like a volcano, his cum flooding my pussy like hot lava. His explosion tripped my climax as my juices flushed over his slick cock.

We fucked for about an hour before we fell asleep satisfied. From that day forward I was used and abused and literally begging and screaming for more of Isaiah's beautiful black cock every day, all day. I've never felt like such a dirty slut. But, damn it feels so good to be so bad.

The day continued on for what seemed like forever. Time did not matter to me. I just wanted to be stuffed with his big cock over and over. I got everything I wanted. I fucked like it was the last time I would ever have any cock. Every time I looked up at Isaiah, he had that devilish smile. Isaiah stated "Once you go black you never go back?" Well, I don't know how true that is. But once you get a taste of it, it's never enough. "Once you pop, you can't stop." It's true.

All I know is that I am going to give Isaiah all of my pussy he wants from me. Just thinking about his luscious cock penetrating me over and over again has got me sprung! I want it and I want it BIG AND BLACK! No doubt Isaiah will fulfill every fantasy of mine and leaving me begging for more.

Each day Isaiah pumped millions of his black sperm tad poles inside me to swim around in my white pussy. I knew nothing was going to prevent my conceiving a black baby. I brought Isaiah into the master bedroom permanently and we consummated our passion again and again with seed load after seed load being deposited in my fertile womb.

Over the next couple of months we had wild and passionate sex countless times leaving me pregnant with twin black boys. I finally told my husband I was pregnant with Isaiah's babies. Sam was happy; he told me he kind of set it all up with Isaiah working around the house. Sam found out he was unable to have children and he knew how much I wanted kids. Isaiah stayed with us and we continued to have wild sex.

Sam had Isaiah to start college courses. I helped him with his studies. After four years Isaiah graduated and used his degree to land a good job. After Isaiah was set up, Sam divorced me. It hurt really me bad. His reasoning was he could not provide me with a life he wanted and Isaiah could do so. Sam loved me so much he put Isaiah through school so he could get a good job to support me and the children.

I love both men and they knew it. I granted Sam his divorce and married Isaiah. Years have passed. Isaiah and I have produced a total of five beautiful black children. My parents have disowned me. My friends also bailed on me. Isaiah and I moved to another part of the country and live a wonderful life. Fifteen years later, Isaiah is still fucking my brains out. I love him dearly. However, I still love Sam too as I will never forget his sacrifice for me.

12