Island Adventure

Story Info
Meeting a stranger on vacation.
11.3k words
4.12
35k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
128 Followers

Chapter 1

1 AM is really early, I thought to myself as I jumped in the shower. My wife Leah and I were heading to PEI to visit family for the long weekend. It was about a 10 hour drive from our home in New Hampshire to the tip of the island where her family lived, plus any stops you needed or wanted to make.

We always liked to arrive when it was still light out, and we couldn't justify spending the night somewhere each time we travelled there, so it was always a super-early up and out each time we were headed up.

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and dried off. Walking back into the bedroom, I woke Leah up and quickly threw on sweatpants and a t-shirt -- comfy travel clothes. As Leah padded off to the bathroom, I headed downstairs. First things first, I thought, and ran out to the driveway to start the rental car. It was supposed to be cold this weekend. Not below freezing where we'd have to worry about ice on the road, but pretty damn close. I can't wear jackets when driving, it drives me nuts, so a warm car was essential!

All our bags were already packed in the car, so it was only about 15 minutes before Leah and I were settled in the car and backing out of the driveway. Leah and I sat and enjoyed the silence for a little while, idly chatting and reconnecting with each other, An hour later we reached Maine, and stopped along the turnpike to grab a couple cups of coffee.

As we pulled back onto the turnpike, Leah leaned back and closed her eyes. I didn't mind, I am an old hand at driving long distances and had no problem getting in the zone. I put on some headphones so I could listen to music without disturbing her, and slowly she drifted off to sleep.

A couple of hours later we reached Bangor, which is the point in the journey where we left the highway and would head across Maine on "The Airline" road that connected Bangor with Calais Maine and the Canadian border. It was a lot more modern then when I first started traveling up with Leah, and even had passing lanes now, but it was still based on the original road made famous in Pet Cemetery. If you've ever seen the movie, the road they lived on is the same one we were on!

Following tradition, I stopped at the Mobil station in Bangor at the beginning of The Airline to fuel up and grab a great local brand of Beef Jerky that we both loved. Leah woke up and used the bathroom while I wandered around the store grabbing some munchies, a Pepsi, and some bottles of water. Driving long distances sure brings on the munchies!

Meeting Leah at the counter, we grabbed 10 packages of beef jerky (don't judge, this stuff is good!) and paid for our gas and the food. Jumping in the car, we headed back out onto the road. The sun was just starting to rise, but the road was still pretty empty.

As we wound along the road, Leah suddenly leaned over against me and kissed my neck. Shifting from holding the wheel with my right hand to my left, I put my arm around her shoulder, enjoying her warmth and closeness.

"I love getting away with you." Leah said, and I had to agree. It just didn't happen often enough, and I knew we had to make more of an effort to get away more often without the kids.

Leah suddenly shifted, turning towards me. My eyes flicked to her face and saw her looking at me with a sly grin on her face, before shifting my vision back to the road ahead. I gasped as without warning, Leah's hands reached down and started unbuttoning my pants. When she started tugging at them, I lifted my hips slightly and she yanked my pants down just a few inches -- my erection springing free. Lowering her head to my lap, I could feel her breath on my cock as she took me in her hand and slowly started stroking me. I blinked, wanting to close my eyes, but couldn't since I was driving. I glanced down, looking at the side of Leah's face as her head lay on my thigh, inches from my dick, with her hand sliding up and down. Seeing it, even more then feeling it, was arousing me beyond belief. My eyes returned to the road, my entire body tingling with excitement

Suddenly Leah shifted again, kneeling on her seat. Lowering her head to me, I suddenly felt myself getting enveloped by her mouth. I moaned as the sensation washed over my body. Slowly she took me deep in her mouth, them rose back up to the top, then slowly descending again. Withdrawing again, she left me pop out of her mouth and, grabbing me with her hand, ran her tongue all around the head of my dick before opening her mouth and taking me deep again.

Horny beyond belief, I slowly reached underneath her with my right hand. Sliding my hand down, I slipped my fingers inside her stretchy pants and gasped when I found not panties, but Leah's pussy, already damp with her arousal. Slowly I stroked her lips with my middle finger, before slowly sliding it deep inside her. I could feel her moan around my cock, and I used my middle finger to draw her juices from her hot opening to lubricate her clit.

I started to rub my finger gently around her nub, and I could feel the vibrations of her moan through my cock. I increased my speed just a little, alternating between rubbing her clit and sliding my fingers deep inside her.

We continued this activity at a leisurely pace, and I could feel the tension slowly building within me. Leah's body was gently trembling, and I could tell you were getting close as well. I increased the intensity of my rubbing, and her head stopped moving and I could feel her body tense as she came hard on my fingers. That was all it took. I ended up and Leah pulled her mouth off me and stroked my cock furiously as I exploded, urgently trying to push my hips up against the restraint of my seatbelt. I could feel myself pulsing in her hand as she gently pumped me, pushing any remaining drops out of my dick.

Finally she released me and sat up. Reaching into the back seat, Leah grabbed a small towel and sitting back down in her seat, wiped my cum off her fingers. I was silent, catching my breath, my energy expended from the intense orgasm I had just experienced.

Finally I whispered "Thank you...". Leah grinned and blushed and said "Thank you too!"

We reached the end of The Airline and reached the Canadian border. With nothing to declare and a history of crossing the border at their disposal, we quickly were on our way along the Bay of Fundy through New Brunswick.

We enjoyed the views, chatting as we zipped along the coastline. Suddenly I pulled the car over to the side along a deserted stretch of roadway. To our right, an inlet of water carved its way through pine covered banks. A dilapidated bridge that was part of the original road extended halfway across the body of water before trailing off like an unfinished sentence.

What made the view incredible was the sun glistening off the water, basking the entire area with a glowing aura.

Even though a picture can never capture moments such as this, I was determined to try. I pulled up and off the road into a cutoff and jumped out of my car. Leah climbed out of the car, and followed me down the path as I searched for a good vantage point. We reached the edge of the trees and the bay opened up before us. I walked around a little, trying to get the right angle to capture the magic. I probably snapped 100 pictures, the curse of digital photography.

I turned around and stopped short. Leah was watching me, sitting on a boulder near the tree line. What shocked me was the fact that she was completely naked! She was sitting on her clothes, her breath steaming the air. Her nipples were hard, poking out in the crisp air, goosebumps covering her skin.

Grinning, I walked up to her, leaned down, and kissed her. She grabbed me in an embrace and kissed me back. I ran my hands up and down her back, then slowly moved them around to the front and gently cupped her breasts. I feathered my fingers along the bottom, then brought my hands up and felt her nipples swell between my fingers.

Disengaging from her mouth, I slowly kissed down kissing her chin, then down her neck, along her shoulder, then down to her breasts. I ran my tongue around her cold nipples, and she grabbed the back of my head and gently pulled my warm mouth tightly against her chest.

I dropped my hand down to her leg, and gradually caressed open towards her pussy. Her legs spread slightly. I slid my fingers along her lips, and I could feel her slowly open up to welcome me.

Leah released me from her grasp, then leaning back started unbuttoning my pants. I pulled my hands back and let her pull my pants down and freed me from my confinement. Leaning back, she opened her legs in a welcoming invitation... I lowered myself to my knees, and gently kissed her inner sides. Leah tilted her head back and exhaled, as I nibbled my way closer to her honey pot. I could smell her arousal as I kissed closer and closer. Reaching her pussy, I ran my tongue slowly up her crevice from bottom to top.

Leah grabbed the back of my head and slowly pulled me closer against her. Slowly I ran my tongue up and down her opening, feeling her lips slowly start to part. I pressed the tip of my tongue and extended it into her depths, then ran it up towards her clit and slowly circled it before flicking it back and forth.

Leah groaned, and I continued to lick and nibble for a few more minutes. Then slowly, I pulled back and straightened up. Leaning forward, I grasped my cock and slowly pressed it against her, feeling her stretch around me as I slowly entered her. Leah leaned her head back. "Ohhh goodddd... that feels good".

Slowly I slid myself deeper and deeper into her, then withdrew. Slowly I started driving myself in and out, gradually picking up speed. Leaning forward, I kissed her as I felt her silkiness caressing me. I pumped in and out and Leah moaned, her head leaning back, her mouth opened slightly, her breathing getting a little faster.

Slowing down, I withdrew from her. Leah groaned at the emptiness I left inside her. I gently took her hand and guided her to her feet. I took my clothes and added them to the pile on the rock, then slowly turned her around and gently bent her over so she was leaning forward on it, her chest nestled in our laundry.

I moved in behind her, then gradually re-entered her. I could feel her clenching down on me, and I lazily pushed myself in and out, feeling her lips gripping me. I gradually increased speed, and I could hear Leah start to chant under her breath... "uh.... Uh.... oh my god... oh my god... it feels so good... oh my god, I'm going to cum... oh shit... oh shit...."

Her pussy clamped down on me and I could feel her body tense and push back against me. I kept thrusting in and out, and I could feel her body gradually relax. I increased my pace, shifting my hips and changing my angle slightly so that my balls would slap against her clit with each stroke. I leaned my head back and tried to hold back as I enjoyed the sensations washing over my body. Three strokes, four strokes, five and she came again. Her pussy was like a vice, grabbing at my cock. I could feel my balls tingling and with a sudden thrust I came deep inside her. I held myself deep inside her and felt myself pulsing with each burst of cum, and my head lolled back, my entire being focused on my orgasm.

Slowly we came down from our high, and as my cock softened it slowly withdrew from her body. Leah groaned, and slowly turned herself into a sitting position on the rock. I leaned in and kissed her, then as the we realized we were shivering, quickly reached down and picked up our clothes.

Silently we got dressed and hustled back up to the car. We got in wordlessly, both lost in our memories of what had just occurred. We cranked up the heat, turned the seat warmers on, and put on our seatbelts. I started the car and pulled back out onto the road and continued on our way, both of our faces twitching with a barely perceptible grin as the heat seeped back into us.

It was going to be a great weekend!

Chapter 2

We arrived at the hotel early that evening, located about thirty minutes away from my wife's hometown. Being fall, not much was open closer to home, and we didn't want to put relatives out by staying in their home (not to mention it would be a nice vacation away from the kids that would give us time to reconnect.

Walking into the lobby, we were greeted by a pretty young lady at the front desk. She introduced herself as Sarah, welcomed us, and explained that due to the low booking rate this time of year they had closed many of the wings to conserve energy, and that our room would be on the 2nd floor in the wing just off the lobby, overlooking the indoor pool. Although the other wings were closed, all of the amenities remained open, including the restaurant and bar.

We brought our stuff up to our room and put stuff away. Opening the curtains, we looked down on the deserted pool area. I could see a Jacuzzi on the far side, and I was enticed by the idea of soaking in it later to drive out the coldness that seeps into your bones in this almost arctic environment.

After the long drive, Leah and I decided we would just head down to the restaurant for a quick bite and then retire for the night. Visiting family could wait until the next day! Heading down, we were seated quickly since there was nobody else around and had a nice steak dinner accompanied by a pleasant bottle of Merlot.

After dinner, we decided on a nightcap in the bar before heading to bed -- just enough to relax our muscles after sitting in the car all day. Even the Jacuzzi could wait I decided, although I would have enjoyed it the thought of changing, going down, soaking, then coming back up and getting ready for bed seemed like too much effort.

Entering the bar, we chose a table to the side. Close enough to the bar so that the waitress could get to us easily, but not at the bar itself since Leah is short and hates bar stools -- her legs fall asleep! There was a young gentleman in the bar in some type of uniform drinking a beer and watching some nameless show on the TV with a bored look.

The waitress came over and introduced herself. Leah and I said hi, and she ordered a dirty martini while I ordered a vodka and coke. While we waited for our drinks, I excused myself to use the restroom as the wine was sitting in my bladder.

Returning from the bathroom, I realized that the young man from the bar was sitting at our table chatting with Leah. Walking over, he stood and reached out his hand. "Hi, I'm Jay." he said. "Your wife invited me to join you, I hope you don't mind!"

"I wouldn't expect anything less from her!" I joked, winking at Leah. "I'm Tim, it's nice to meet you."

The three of us sat and chatted for the next half hour. Jay was in the Canadian Coast Guard and had been sent up this way to do some spot monitoring of the harbors where the lobster boats launched from. He was originally stationed in Halifax, but had somehow been selected for this job, but wasn't sure if it was a good or bad omen that he was assigned!

He was only slated to be here for a week, and not knowing anyone in the area was fairly bored in the off hours. Given Leah's propensity to chat, it was not surprising that she had struck up a conversation with him and wanted to keep him company. It didn't hurt that she loves a man in uniform, and even I had to admit he was a good-looking kid.

As we finished our drinks, Leah and I excused ourselves for the evening. The long drive coupled with a few drinks had us exhausted, and we needed nothing more then to climb into bed and rejuvenate. The next couple of days were likely to be a whirlwind of visiting relatives (everyone on that end of the island was related in some way, shape, or form) so these trips usually consisted of hopping house to house and hoping we would run into everyone we needed to visit somewhere along the line.

Settling into our room, Leah climbed into bed and was asleep in an instant. I usually get thirsty overnight, so I decided to grab a bucket of ice from the machine at the end of the hall before turning in. I filled the bucket and made my way back to our room. I was surprised to see Jay standing at the door to my room, fiddling with the handle!

As I got closer, I realized he was not at my door, but the one next door. I guess it wasn't surprising that he was on our floor, given that there was only a small number of rooms open within the complex. He looked up at me and smiled, joking "Hey, small world!". I chuckled and replied how I'd have to be careful this weekend not to disturb him with our late-night antics. He blushed a little and told me I was a lucky man, and that I might provide him some material for his own late-night activities.

WOW did that get my gears turning. Imagining this young stud getting turned on by my wife was strangely exciting, and I felt myself getting a chubby just thinking about it. Entering my room, I looked at Leah bundled under the blankets. Turning, I set up the ice bucket on the dresser. Suddenly, I heard a quiet click. Quizzically, I turned and realized that our room had a connecting door to the room Jay was in! Our side was securely latched, but all I could think was that perhaps I had his mind racing as well, and he had opened his door in hopes of better hearing something happening on our side?

Grinning, I lay down in bed and pulled the covers over me. We were so exhausted that he certainly wasn't going to get a show tonight, although tomorrow all bets were off!

I awoke in the morning feeling a bit sore. I slipped out of bed so as not to arouse Leah and headed in to take a shower. Letting the hot water cascade over my shoulders, I started to feel a bit rejuvenated. Suddenly I felt a draft of cold air as Leah stepped into the shower behind me.

"Ohhh this feels good." she groaned. "I'm freezing!"

I turned around and let her step past me so that she too could enjoy the direct contact of the hot water. Closing her eyes, she dipped her head back under the water and let it soak up in her hair, then run down over her shoulders. I'd always loved her breasts, which were thrusting straight out at me. Reaching down, I took a little bit of shampoo to lather up my hands, then slowly started caressing her breasts. Her nipples stiffened, and I gently pinched them between my fingers before running my hands back around the sides and then underneath her breasts.

Leah purred, and I took that as a sign I should continue. Grabbing a hand towel from the rack, I got it nice and wet then reached down and started gently rubbing her between her legs. Her mouth parted slightly, and I heard a slight exhale. I continued to rub slowly and lowered my mouth to her nipple and gently sucked on it.

Leah started to whimper, then pushed my hand away.

"Not now! We have to get dressed, grab a quick bite, and go visit family. We'll take care of this later!"

Frustrated, but knowing she was right, I stepped out of the shower leaving her to finish cleaning up. I got dressed and sat on my bed reading a book while I waited for Leah to finish. She came out of the shower, and quickly threw on some clothes.

"Ready when you are!" she said.

We exited our room and headed downstairs to have breakfast. When we got to the lobby we both stopped short, realizing that the doors to the outside were completely white, covered with snow. Walking over, we peered out the doors and all we could see was swirling snow, and about 2 feet already on the ground.

Walking up to the Front Desk, we noticed the Sarah, the same lady that had checked us in, was still there.

"Was this expected? I didn't think it was supposed to snow!"

"Unfortunately, it's kind of a lake effect snow. It wasn't supposed to, but two fronts collided right over the gulf and created a giant snow squall. I got stuck here last night since the roads are impassable, and it looks like I'll likely be on duty until tomorrow morning after this has passed and they've had a chance to clear the roads!"

Hardmill
Hardmill
128 Followers