Island Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah and I realized at the same time that we weren't going to be able to visit family today.

"At least we made it here before the storm, and have a restaurant, bar and an indoor pool to keep us occupied while we wait it out." I consoled Leah. She loved her family and would be disappointed that our visitation time would be limited even further. "Let's grab breakfast and a bloody Mary or two and go soak in that Jacuzzi!"

That got a smile out of Leah and we entered the restaurant. Surprisingly, Sarah ended up being our waitress, explaining that the waitstaff had gone home the prior evening, but todays shift wasn't able to make it in. We enjoyed each other's company and downed a couple of Bloody Mary's while we ate. Not feeling any pain, I suggested we change and slip on down to the hot tub for a soak. Leah agreed. I told her to head up to our room while I paid the tab, and I would be right up. On the way, I stopped at the front desk and asked Sarah if it would be possible to have a couple more Bloody Mary's out by the pool.

"That's usually against our policy but seeing as I'm the only one here and there's nowhere else to go, I'll let you. The only rule is you have to use plastic cups -- I can't be responsible for broken glass out there."

I agreed, and she said she'd bring them out to us in about 20 minutes after I'd had time to change. Heading back up to the room, I found Leah ready to go in her swimsuit. I stripped off my clothes and opened the dresser drawer to grab my bathing suit.

Suddenly I felt Leah's hand slip around and grasp me. Gently stroking it, she whispered "Just giving you a taste of what's to come!" I rapidly grew in her hand and I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. Just as suddenly, she let go and giggled. "Come on, let's go slowpoke!"

I sighed and pulled on my swimsuit.

Heading down to the pool areas, Leah and I walked over to the hot tub. I followed her, starting at her ass in her bathing suit. Slowly, we climbed in, letting out bodies adjust to the hot water. As we slid in, I groaned, enjoying the feel of the water enveloping my body. Leah sat back next to me, leaned her head back, and closed her eyes.

"Here you go!" I heard the voice of the Sarah from above me. Opening my eyes, I saw her standing there with a couple of large plastic cups. I realized that she had a skirt on as part of her uniform. I hadn't noticed it earlier because she was behind the desk, but I certainly noticed it now! From my vantage point in the tub with her standing above me, I could see right up her legs! I couldn't see as high as her panties, but it was enough to get my mind wandering!

"Thank you so much!" I answered, drawing my eyes away from her legs and taking the drinks from her. I handed one to Leah. "If you get any time later, come join us! There's no reason to sit behind that desk all day, you know that nobody else will be showing up!"

"I'll think about it!" she laughed as she walked away.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you!" Leah exclaimed. "Get a nice young thing to jump in the tub with us. I saw you checking her out...You really are a dirty old man!"

"Well you knew that when you married me!" I joked back. Both of us sipped gently on our Bloody Mary's, then lay our heads back against the edge in complete relaxation.

"Mind if I join you?" a voice came from above again. I looked up to find Jay standing above us in a bathing suit, holding a plastic cup and a coffee urn in his hands.

"Sure!" I said, waving him in.

"Care for a drink?" he asked.. "I've learned to never travel without bringing my own alcohol.... bars can get pricey and I can't expense them, so I always have my own supply with me!"

"I'm all set for the moment." I said, holding what was left of my Bloody Mary up in a toast.

Leah tipped her cup up and downed the rest of her drink in two chugs. "Bring it on!" she exclaimed. Jay laughed and filled her cup to the brim. "This is good stuff, but strong.. be careful!"

"I'm Irish, I can handle anything!" Leah exclaimed

We sat for another half hour. After I polished off my first Bloody Mary, Jay filled my cup with his concoction and refilled Leah's cup. I took a sip and gasped. "What is in this? God it's strong!"

"Just my own mixture!" Jay replied. "Actually, that's the end of this round, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to run back upstairs and make a new batch!" He stood up slowly, climbing out of the tub. My eyes widened as he got out -- the wet material clung to his body, exposing a huge bulge in the front of his pants. Not noticing, he turned and jaunted off towards his room.

I turned to Leah and she had a silly grin on her face, so I knew she had seen the same thing I did. She looked at me and said "Boy, if I'm in the tub with that, maybe I should get that girl from the front desk to join us! After all, fair is fair!"

Settling back again, Leah had a smile on her face as she closed her eyes and slowly sipped on her drink.

Jay returned, and I watched Leah's face as her eyes opened just a bit and followed him across the floor as he approached the tub again. He was still wet, and the bulge seemed even bigger as he lowered himself back into the tub.

"Who's up for another round?" he said, filling Leah's cup and mine. I was starting to feel a strong buzz by this point, but figured since we had nowhere to go I was going to allow myself to over-indulge a little. We chat for a little while, then suddenly I felt a hand slip into my bathing suit and start stroking me gently. I looked to my left at Leah, and she winked at me, and continued sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

Not wanting to blow my load in the hot tub with company, I reached down and slowly removed her hand. She looked at me and gave me a pouty look, then turned her attention back to Jay. I could tell she was feeling the effects of all the drinks as she got more and more animated as she talked. When he joked, she'd push his chest with her hand exclaiming "get out of here!" or "Shut the fuck up!"

"I have to go the bathroom!" Leah announced. Struggling, she started climbing out of the hot tub, a little unsteady on her feet. Jay grabbed her hand and used his other hand to support her thigh as he gave her a boost out. "Thanks!" she said as she stumbled off towards the bathroom. Jays eyes followed her ass as she moved across the floor and out of site.

Realizing he was staring, he turned back to me nonchalantly reaching over to refill my cup. I declined, saying that I'd had enough and needed to save my energy to get Leah back to our room for a nap. He chuckled, and refilled her cup, saying "well you didn't keep me up last night, maybe this will prevent me from napping!" I laughed and leaned back waiting for Leah to return.

Leah appeared a short time later, sauntering back over to the hot tub. Jay and I each reached up and took a hand and helped her into tub. As she lowered herself in, she ran her fingers casually under my nose, and I caught a waft of her femininity. That horny bitch! I thought to myself.. she obviously was turned on and had taken some time in the bathroom to stoke her fires, if you know what I mean.

Plopping down between Jay and I, she grabbed her cup and started to sip away. Leaning back, she said "I don't think I can be in here much longer, I'm starting to overhead. Just let me finish my drink and let's go upstairs and wash this chlorine off!"

I watched her and Jay both lean their heads back and close their eyes. Suddenly I saw Jay's mouth twitch and glanced over to see Leah glancing at him with barely parted eyes. I pretended not to notice, but wondered what was going on over there? Or was it just my imagination?

Not wanting to find out, I decided it was time to head up. "Ready?" I asked, and Leah and Jay both opened their eyes and blinked a couple of times, sitting up straighter.

"Sure honey!" Leah said, and chugged what was left in her cup. I stood up and helped her stand up. "Thanks for the drinks Jay, they were great!" and she gave him a peck on the cheek. I helped her up and out of the tub, and grabbing our towels headed for the exit. As we reached the door, I turned around to see Jay getting out of the tub as well. As he turned, I could see a tremendous bulge. Obviously he had become very aroused in the tub, whether that was Leah directly or indirectly I couldn't be sure of.

As we stumbled back up to our room, Leah kept stopping and thrusting her ass back at me. I could tell she was very aroused herself, and was looking forward to getting back to our room. Unlocking our door, we pushed through the door, immediately dropping our wet suits.

Leah's nipples were hard as a rock, and my mouth descended on them. Leah gasped and pulled my head tighter against her chest. My hand dropped to her pussy, and I slowly sank a finger deep inside her. I couldn't believe how wet she was! She opened right up and sucked my finger in deep. She groaned, and suddenly kneeled down and took me in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, then she took me deep. She started bobbing her head up and down, taking me deeper and deeper. I groaned, then all of a sudden could feel myself approaching the edge. Leah pulled me deep in her mouth then pulled back as my balls contracted and I came, stream after stream on her chest.

I staggered back and sat down on the bed. Leah crawled across the floor, then climbed up onto the bed next to me. Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs and beckoned me towards her. I was exhausted yet turned on at the same time. Kissing my way up her inner legs, I could smell her arousal immediately. I licked and stroked my way up, gently kissing her upper thighs, then running my tongue up along her slit. I ran my tongue slowly from bottom to top, barely putting enough pressure to part her lips. With each lick I stuck my tongue in a little further. Leah groaned and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me harder against her soaking pussy. Finally my tongue hit it's mark, and Leah gasped as I circled her clitoris. I dipped my head back down and drove it deep into her pussy, then licked my way back up and flicked back and forth. Reaching up with my right hand, I took two fingers and slid them deep inside her, curling them up and lightly stroking her g-spot. Leah was panting now, and I could tell she wouldn't last long.

Suddenly I heard a thump behind me through the wall. Instantly my mind went to the fact that Jay, heading back to his room as well, was probably pressed up against the connecting door listening to us! This spurred me on to increase the speed I was thrusting in and out of Leah's pussy with my fingers, and I could hear her whispering "god.. god.. I don't want to come yet... slow... slow...". That didn't stop me. I kept up my assault and suddenly I could feel her clamp down around my fingers, her ass lifting off the bed as she came. I slowed down my thrusting, and then withdrew my fingers, gently refocusing my tongue to caress her lips again, gently bringing her down from her orgasm.

I moved back and sat up. Leah lay their breathing heavily. "I need you inside me!" she whispered. I didn't think I was capable of going again that quickly, so I told her to hold on a second, that I needed a moment to recover. I got up and headed to the bathroom, hoping a quick piss and a splash of water on my forehead would help revive me.

Returning from the bathroom my eyes locked on the connecting door. Was Jay really listening at the door? I felt a surge of blood to my cock at the thought of him getting turned on by the sounds of my wonton wife.. I glanced back at Leah, her eyes still closed as she recovered from her orgasm, blissfully unaware of our audience.

I climbed onto the bed between her legs. Leah looked up at me and smiled, then grabbed my ass with her hands as she pulled me deep into her. She was soaking wet, and I slid in with no resistance. Sensing that a slow build up wasn't necessary, I started pistoning in and out of her. I could hear the sloshing of her pussy as she leaned her head back and moaned softly. In and out I drove, driving myself as deep into her as I could.

Knowing she needed more, I withdrew. She looked up at me and groaned "don't stop.. I need it... I need to cum so bad..."

Grasping her waist, I flipped her over. Raising herself up on her elbows, she raised her ass to me. I moved back and stood up to rearrange myself into a better position. I glanced at the connecting door and could just imagine Jay standing on the other side, ear pressed against it, imagining my wife getting plowed. Grasping my cock, I rubbed it up and down her slit, moistening his head with her juices. Leah started gyrating her hips a little bit, obviously still turned on beyond belief.

"Don't tease me... please fuck me... I need it bad baby..."

That was all the encouragement I needed and I slowly pushed into her. A woosh of air expelled from Leah's lungs. "Oh my god!" she gasped.. "What's turned you on so much? I've never felt you so big... so hard...."

I withdrew until just the tip was still inside Leah, then slide in again, going a few inches further this time. Leah's head lowered into the pillow, and she groaned "oh shit... oh shit... oh shit....". I was turned on beyond belief by how turned on Leah was, probably from seeing what Jay was packing, and even more so by the face that he was likely silently listening with his ear pressed against the door.

I started thrusting my entire length deep into Leah over and over again, and she grunted into the pillow with each thrust.

"Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck.. FUCK.... FUCK... FUUUCCKKKKK!" she screamed as she suddenly locked up her ass in the air against me. I groaned as that pushed me over the edge and I flooded her pussy as I came hard.

Collapsing on the bed next to her, I heard her whisper "I love you!" as we both drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3

Waking up a couple of hours later, I rolled over to find the bed empty. I checked the bathroom, but no sign of Leah. Given the weather, I figured there were only a couple of places she could be, so I peered out the window into the pool area. I could see Leah and Jay sitting in the hot tub, plastic cups in hand and Jay's coffee urn beside him. They were sitting side by side, and I could see his arm casually draped around her shoulder.

I decided to head down and join them. Part of me was jealous, but I couldn't really say why. Walking out into the pool area, I saw that Jay had relocated and was sitting on the edge of the tub diagonally across from Leah. I saw Leah jump a little when I announced my presence. As I climbed into the hot tub, I couldn't help but notice how Leah's nipples were sticking out in an excited state, and her chest looked flushed. Looking over at Jay, I could see why. Once again his wet suit clung to his bulge, and I swear you could barely see the tip of the enormous head lurking just inside the opening at the bottom.

"Jay was just telling me how lonely his trips are." Leah offered. "He's always on the road and rarely gets to go home. The poor boy hasn't gotten laid in forever!" Jay blushed, and I wondered how much they had been drinking before I got there for Leah to be so direct in front of him.

"Maybe we should try to hook him up with Sarah, that lady at the front desk" I volunteered. Leah grinned. "That's a great idea!"

Jay shook his head and said no, that if anyone was going to try and get him hooked up with her, it would be him and not somebody else. As we sat and drank some more, we hounded him until he agreed to approach her later on.

Eventually we parted ways, agreeing to meet for dinner around 6. Reaching the dining hall later, we found Jay sitting in the lobby with Sarah, dressed in his uniform and flirting heavily. She looked really into it, and seemed almost jealous when we walked up and Leah told him how handsome he was, embracing him in a big hug. We headed into the dining room and sat down. Every time Sarah came to wait on us, Leah found an excuse to touch Jay. Grabbing his hand to make a point, or rubbing his shoulder as she encouraged him. I couldn't tell if she was being possessive, or trying to make Sarah jealous? Was she excited by what she had seen early, perhaps a little competitive given the attention he had been giving Sarah?

As dinner wrapped up, Leah nestled up to me and whispered "Let's go back up. I need a repeat performance of this afternoon!" My cock jumped, but I was also worried I wouldn't be able to satiate her in her current state.

We paid and said goodnight to Jay, Leah giving him a warm hug just in case we didn't see him the next day before he checked out. I shook his hand and we headed for the elevator, watching as he wandered over to the Sarah and engaged her in conversation. The ding announced the arrival of the car and as the door opened, Leah grabbed me by the hand and dragged me in.

Leah grabbed me as soon as we entered the room and pulled me into a deep kiss. Reaching around her back, I pulled her shirt up over her head, barely breaking our lips to do so. Reaching back, I unclasped her bra and felt her chest pop out towards me. Her hands reached for my pants and started unbuttoning me. Sliding the zipper down, she reached inside me and gently grabbed my erect cock. "Someone had fun this afternoon".. she whispered... "and I want to do it again".

I grabbed her hands and told her to get comfortable, that I just wanted to wash my hands and face after dinner and then I'd be all hers. I went in the bathroom, peed, and cleaned myself up. Walking out, Leah was standing by the dresser. She'd taken off her sweater and bra, leaving her t-shirt on, and set up her phone to charge for the night.

Suddenly we heard faint moans from the next room. We both turned our heads, and Leah laughed. "That was quick! I guess that bulge in his shorts is good for something!" She moved over to the connecting door and cupped her ear to it. I came up behind her and reaching up her shirt and started playing with her nipples.

"oohhh..." we heard a voice we assumed to be Sarah's moan. "It's been too long....". Then there was silence for a few moments before we heard a throaty groan.."Oh my god.... You're fucking huge!".

I felt my cock lurch, and Leah involuntarily pressed back into me while I felt her chest get hot in my hands. I dropped my hand down and sliding it inside the waistband of her pants (boy I love elastic waistbands!) and tunneled down to her pussy, which was dripping with excitement. Slowly I slid my finger around her opening and Leah grasped, pressing down against my hand -- her eyes still glued on the connecting door.

"Easy.." we heard from the other room. "I don't' know if I can handle something this big."

Then we heard a long drawn out "Ffffuuuuccccckkkkkk" and Leah's pussy pulsed -- I could actually feel her getting wetter on my fingers. Then we heard rhythmic grunting..." uh uh uh uh uh...". I imagined the lady from the front desk, legs spread, as Jay pumped himself in and out of her. Her moans increased in volume, and I could barely make out her saying "How much more is there?"

Leah groaned, and reaching back fumbled at my jeans, pulling my rock hard cock out. She yanked at me, obviously distracted by the erotic scene playing out in her mind. Withdrawing my hand, I grabbed her pants and pulled them down to her knees. Not wasting time with any preliminaries, I aimed my cock at her pussy, pushed forward and slipped in without resistance. She was burning hot and pressed back against me, taking me as deep as I could go inside her.

Moans had turned into muffled screams through the door, then suddenly we heard her cry "OH... MY... GOD... I'M... GONNA... CUM.. . I'M .. GONNA..." and then a scream as she obviously came.... Hard.

Leah was banging her ass back against me hard now, and I reached down and resumed fingering her clit, desperate to make her cum before I did.