Island Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly we heard another cry from the next room. "Again.. oh my god... you're gonna make me cum again... I'm gonna cum again... you're so deep I'm gonna..." and then another scream of orgasmic pleasure rang out.

With a groan, Leah pressed her ass back against me and I could feel her clamp around me as she came. She shuddered and groaned and that pushed me over the edge as I came inside her.

Sinking back, we heard a desperate plea from next door..." Please.. no more... I can't cum again... I can't... I...." and the one last cry as she obviously came again for a 3rd time... then silence.

We waited a few more minutes, but the show was obviously over in the other room. Exhausted, Leah and I laid out on the bed to recharge.

Chapter 4

I must have zoned out for a few minutes, but I opened my eyes to see Leah back up. She had put her underwear and t-shirt back on, and standing near the connecting door again, her ear pressed against it.

We could hear faint moans from the other room, and Leah turned to me and winked...

"Sounds like round two!" she mouthed to me "I can barely hear though!" She turned back towards the door. Reaching up, she started to slide the lock to the connecting door.

Before I could stop her, she opened the door, expecting to be able to lean against the door on Jay's side. Unfortunately, he hadn't closed his side since earlier in the day and Leah was treated to him lying on his bed pumping his fist on his enormous cock, while an adult film flickered across the screen next to us

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Leah cried, and ran back into our room. Jay looked like he was ready to die, embarrassed that we had caught him in his private moment. Leah ran back into our room, and buried herself under the blankets.

"I can't believe I did that. I'm such an ass, I'm mortified!"

Jay appeared in the doorway, having thrown on a pair of sweat shorts. He had nothing else on, and the bulge in his shorts was obvious.

"Hey Leah, it's ok." he said.

Leah slowly lowered the blanket off her head, holding it against her chest so it covered her waist and legs. She was visibly upset. "No it's not" she said. "I had no right to listen in, and even less to open our door to try and hear better!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I heard you and Tim going at it this afternoon." Jay whispered. "That's why my door was open." Leah turned beet red. "I was hoping that the girl at the front desk would come up for a while, but she was a bit of a tease and wouldn't. I was so turned on by this afternoon that I was hoping to get an encore performance and take matters into my own hands, so to speak.." Jay trailed off and stood there silently, thinking he'd said too much.

Leah's eyes dropped to the bulge in his shorts but said nothing. We all sat there for a moment, before Leah quietly whispered "I feel bad that we teased you like that. Here you are all alone, traveling all the time, and I didn't think about how that would affect you. I should have tried to be quieter."

Leah paused, then said so quietly I wasn't sure I heard her right..."let me help you and we'll call it even."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was Leah really offering to help him relieve himself? And exactly what did that mean anyway? Leah looked at me and I looked back at her.. then thinking of this afternoon, gave a barely perceptible nod.

Jays eyes got big as Leah slid down to the end of the bed, leaving the blankets behind. Jay's eyes locked on Leah as she moved closer to him. Tentatively reaching out Leah touched Jay's bulge outside of his sweat shorts and he closed his eyes and groaned. Running her fingers up and down the outline of his cock, she eventually gained enough courage and taking each side of his shorts in her hand, slowly worked them down.

When he sprung free he was even more impressive then before. It almost hit Leah in the face, and she reached up and took him in her hand with a glazed look in her eyes. Her hand didn't fit all the way around it, and she slowly started stroking him up and down. Jay closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hands running the length of him.

"Oh my god your cock is gorgeous..." Leah moaned

Climbing behind her on the bed, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. She didn't say a word and just switched hands as I took it off, as if she couldn't bear to lose contact with him even for a second.

I reached around and started playing with her nipples as she stroked him. They were rock hard, and I could tell her breathing had quickened. I heard a low moan from her mouth as I continued to play with her.

"Take off your panties." I whispered in her ear. She didn't say anything but let go of his cock for a second, lifted her hips an inch, and I worked them off her ass and down to her thighs. Resting her ass back on the bed, she released him and slid her panties down to her ankles before kicking them off. Instantly she reached back for his cock, and I resumed playing with her nipples.

Slowly my hand started to drop down towards her pussy. "No!" she said in a panicked voice. I didn't listen and my hand continued sliding down. "This isn't a good idea!" she breathlessly whispered, unconvincingly. Just then my finger hit its mark and I gently started rubbing her pussy, making gently circles around her clit. Her legs opened imperceptibly, and she gasped slightly.

I removed my hand and sat next to her, taking my boxers off as I moved. I couldn't believe I was aroused again, I didn't think I had this many rounds in me! Reaching out for Leah, I helped her stand up then moved her so she was standing between my legs, still facing Jay. She continued to stroke him as I gently sat her down, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She groaned, and I lowered her onto me. I could feel her envelop me, her pussy hot and wet. Grabbing her hips, I started sliding her slowly up and down my shaft, feeling her tremble from the sheer erotic nature of what we were doing.

"Take him in your mouth!" I told her. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue gently around the head of his cock, then sucked the head in. Pulling her mouth off, she moaned "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this..." and she sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth. I could feel her pussy getting wetter just from committing this adulterous act, and knew she was turned on more then I had seen in a long, long time. Slowly she ground herself up and down on me, slowly picking up speed. Her mouth was locked on Jay's cock, and her hand moved up and down his shaft. Jay just stood their moaning, with his eyes closed.

Suddenly I grabbed her hips and jammed her down on my dick, cumming hard within her. Spurt after spurt, I hadn't come this hard in ages. Leah rolled her hips around. "Please..." she pleaded, desperate for her own orgasm. I could feel myself shrinking. I don't care who you are, but a male needs time to recover after an orgasm and I had probably reached my limit for the night.. I felt myself slip out of her... "Nooo...!" she groaned around the cock in her mouth.

I slid her off me onto the bed next to me. Jay's cock fell out of her mouth as she moved aside. Leah sat there gasping for breath, her chest heaving and flushed. Jay leaned into her and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth then pulled back. Jay moved in to kiss her again, and Leah slowly leaned back away from him.. Her eyes were wide, panicked as Jay moved closer, lowering himself until he was kneeling on the floor in front of her. Placing a hand on each knee, Jay slowly guided her legs apart and moved closer in between them.

Leah looked at me with fear in her eyes, but I was transfixed, just staring at the events unfolding in front of me. "Nooooooo!" she threw her head back and groaned as Jay slipped the head of his cock into her. I could feel her trembling as he slowly slid four inches in. He paused a second, then started sliding in and out of her, slowly stretching her and letting her get used to his size. After a couple of minutes he started to pick the pace up, building up an easy rhythm of his four inches plowing in and out of her pussy. "Shit shit shit..." she grunted, clasping her hand over her mouth in disbelief, her eyes closed and her body trembling even harder. I reached down and gently stroked her clit.. "Fuccckkkkkk!" she exclaimed in a guttural moan as she came hard, her arms flailing to her sides.

Pulling back, Jay started to thrust a little deeper into Leah, now giving her 6 inches at a time. Her pussy was squelching around his driving cock, and her knees started to fall further and further apart, opening herself to him. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" became her mantra as he continued to pound away, still not giving her his entire length. Her hands went to his ass and she started pulling at him, trying to get him to fuck her deeper.

Suddenly he obliged. Pulling back, he thrust, burying his full 10 inches inside her. Leah screamed, her arms and legs wrapping around his body as she convulsed in the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. Jay paused as her hips jolted up and down involuntarily, rubbing herself against him with unbridled passion.

As Leah started to calm down, he reached down and grabbed her legs, putting them up on her shoulders. "No no no!" she cried... "I can't, I can't... no more..... ". Jay continued to take long strokes, pulling all the way out until the head was nestled just inside her entrance, then sliding all the way back in until his balls pressed up against her ass. Over and over he stroked. Leah has her eyes closed, her mouth open as she grunted with every thrust. I could see her body slowly tense with each stroke until suddenly "fuccckkkkkkkk!"; Leah groaned and she came again, her toes curling, legs pushing down against his shoulders, her hands balling up in fists clenched mid air near her chest. Jay pushed back against her legs and kept driving into her. "I can't cum again, I can't.... but your gonna, you're gonna, I'm gonna cum again......sshhiiiittttt!" she wailed as she convulsed again, grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her face as she screamed. Jay's thrusts got jerky, and I could tell he was dumping his load deep inside of her.

His stroked slowed, and then gently withdrew from her, lowering her legs gently back to the bed.. Leah lay their and started to cry from the sheer emotion of it. Jay and I lay down on either side of her, gently stroking her trembling body as she continued to sob into the pillow.

Eventually the trembling subsided, and she got control of her emotions. Looking over at Jay she whispered "Thank you!", then looking over at me said "I love you"... We lay there a little longer, and eventually all fell asleep on the bed.

Chapter 5

I awoke later to whispering in the dark. Raising my head, I realized that Leah and Jay weren't in the bed with me any longer. Looking around, I realized they weren't even in the room anymore. Getting up, I crept towards the connecting door, realizing that the whispers were coming from Jays room.

In the flickering light of Jay's TV, I could see Leah facing away from me, straddling Jay's enormous cock. Groaning, she lowered herself onto it, getting about halfway down. "Oh my god this feels good!" Leah whispered. Raising herself up, she lowered herself back down with a deep sigh. "I have to be quiet, but you're making it awfully hard!"

Jay seemed to take that as a challenge. Grabbing Leah by the waist, he started working her up and down his cock in slow, deliberate, powerful strokes. Leah moaned quietly, leaning back as he slid in and out. Suddenly he held her still and started thrusting himself up into her quickly. Leah squealed, and clasped her hand over her mouth. Muffled grunts emanated from her as he continued to thrust over and over again. Suddenly he stopped and pulled her all the way down on him, and she came hard. I could see her hands ball into fists as her back arched, her ass clenching and her toes curling. Her head was cranked back, her mouth open in a silent scream. She shook on him for a couple of minutes, then slowly lowered herself down onto his chest. Grabbing her ass, he started pumping her up and down on his cock again, and I could hear her groaning over and over as he continued to stretch her out. Suddenly her legs clenched again, her toes curling as she came again, grabbing the sheets by his head and pulling them towards her mouth.

Jay slowed his strokes, and eventually stopped. Leah rolled off of him onto the bed exhausted. Jay rolled her over and pulled her ass into the air.

Leah groaned "No more.. no more...I'm too sore...I can't ...".

Ignoring her pleas, Jay kneeled behind her. Lining himself up, he thrust into her and Leah squealed into the pillow as his balls pressed against her. Pulling back, he started again with long, deep, powerful stroke after stroke, and Leah started grunting as he plowed deep into her. Her grunts turned to whimpers as his speed increased, then to whining as he continued pounding her pussy relentlessly. Her whining increased in pitch.... "Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum again.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna.... Cccuuuummmmmmm.....!" Leah pressed her face into the pillow and groaned as she came again. Her chest pressed into the bed, but she kept her ass thrust up for him, submitting to him.... "What are you doing to me..." she screamed hoarsely as he continued to thrust right into mother orgasm. "I'm cumming again.... Cummings again....., cumming....CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!" And she screamed into the pillow again as she collapsed, her midsection falling to the bed. Jay continued to pound away at her prone body for another minute before he pushed himself as deep as he could inside her, and held himself there with his head held back as he came inside her again.

Leah sobbed into the pillow as Jay slowly withdrew. For minutes she lay there, her hips grinding her gaping raw pussy against the blanket, overstimulated beyond belief.. Jay lay down next to her and kissed her softly on her shoulder.

I slowly backed away from the door and climbed back into bed. I rolled over but the adrenaline was rushing through me and I wasn't able to sleep. After a while, I heard Leah slip back into our room and climb into bed beside me. I felt her lean over me, checking that I was asleep, then lying down on her back. I could feel her shifting slightly, then felt her moving slightly through the mattress. I heard her whisper a breathless gasp. Rolling over in my sleep, I felt her pause, then breathe again. Opening my eyes slightly I realized that she was masturbating! Rubbing herself gently I heard her gasp silently "Oh Jay...." And then I felt her shudder as she came.... And then she drifted off to sleep.

I lay there for an hour, my mind a jumble of confused thoughts. What if seen was intensely erotic and arousing, but I was also insanely jealous of the intense passion that he awakened in her. I couldn't think straight, but eventually I exhausted myself and fell asleep.

Chapter 6

I awoke to the feeling of Leah kissing my cheek. I had probably only gotten an hour of sleep and couldn't rouse myself completely.

"Morning, honey!" She whispered. "I'm gonna jump in the shower, you sleep in a little more. I can tell you're exhausted. I'll wake you up in a bit!" And with that my eyes closed as I drifted back to sleep.

I awoke a little later, confused as I slowly let my brain recalibrate as to where I was, what had happened the night before.

Sitting up, I looked around the room. I couldn't see Leah, but I didn't hear the shower running. Getting up and stretching, I staggered over to the bathroom to take a piss. Opening the bathroom door, I was surprised to find it empty. I placed my hand against the wall, leaned forward so my head was resting on it, and let myself go, heavy stream hitting the bowl.

Finishing up, I turned back to the room. Leah must have run downstairs for a bite to eat. Deciding I would get dressed and join her, I walked over to the dresser to grab some clothes. Passing the connecting door, I realized that even though it was closed, it wasn't locked. Pulling it open, the other side was also closed. I pushed gently, the door opening just a crack. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom, and faint whispering, then giggling. I crept over to the bathroom door and listened carefully.

Suddenly I heard Leah plead "please don't tease.... I need you so bad..."

I swung the door open to find Leah bent over the bent over the bathroom counter. Jay stood behind her, his erect cock in his hand. Leah gasped and looked at me with a panicked expression on her face. "Oh my god Tim, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to, I don't know what came over me and OHHHHHHH!" her face dropped into her hands a Jay suddenly entered her from behind.

Jay didn't look at me, but started pumping into her, driving deep with each stroke. Leah raised her head and locked eyes with me in the mirror. Her mouth was hanging open slightly, hair unkempt and her eyes wild. She gave a quiet grunt with each thrust, and her breasts swung back and forth as her body rocked under his forceful movements.

Jay reached forward and grabbed her hands, extending her arms back towards him. Leah's back arched as he slowly started pulling her back to meet her thrusts. Her eyes left mine as they closed. I could hear her heavy breathing, low grunts matching each thrust of his enormous cock. "Oh Oh Oh Oh.."

Jay started picking up the pace and Leah's grunts became words.. "oh.. my.. god.. oh.. my god.."

As Jay's thrusts got faster, Leah's voice started to rise and more staccato, each pump forcing a word from her lungs... "OH! MY! GOD! OH! GOD! I'M! GONNA! CUM! YOU,RE! GONNA! MAKE! ME! CUM! PLEASE! MAKE! ME! ..." A sobbing scream came from Leah's mouth as she thrust back upon him cumming hard, her back arching up against his chest. Her breasts were flushed, and she strained against him, pushing back tightly. Jay released her arms and wrapped one around her, holding her against him, while his other hand dropped down and started fingering the top of her pussy. "Noooo... too much... too much... AGGHHHHHH!" she screamed as she came again, her legs flexing as she ground against him.

Slowly her body relaxed, and he let her sink forward back onto the counter. Breathing heavily, she lay there panting. Jay slowly withdrew and stood there, his cock still erect and glistening with her wetness. Leah sank to the floor, and turned towards Jay. Exhausted, she grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth. Her other hand slowly stroked him, then started to pick up speed.

She took her mouth of his cock and continued to stroke him. "Please come for me.." she begged, then returned her mouth to his cock, bobbing up and down feverishly. Jay closed his eyes and Leah continued to attack him, desperate for him to cum.

Jay groaned.. "Here it comes..." and I saw Leah pull off and start jerking his cock frantically, wanting him to cum. Jay's head leaned back and he started to cum, covering Leah's neck and chest in what looked like a gallon, coating her. Leah moaned, slowing her strokes as she milked every drop from him.

Jay pulled her to her feet, kissed her on the forehead, then walked past me without saying a word. Leah didn't look at me, kept her eyes on the floor, and followed him out of the bathroom, but turned and walked back into our room.

I followed her into our room. As I entered, Leah closed the connecting door behind me and locked it. She still hadn't looked me in the eye. Sinking to her knees, she pulled down the sweatpants I had thrown on. I wasn't sure how to respond, but my cock sprung out, betraying my conflicted emotions. Grabbing my hips, she lovingly took me in her mouth. Slowly, sensually she took me deeply in her mouth. Then pulling off me, she slowly ran her tongue all over me, from the head, down my shaft, and back to the tip then taking me in her mouth again.