All Comments on 'Island Discipline Ch. 13'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
seductive_kittenseductive_kittenabout 14 years ago
anymore to come?

are there anymore chapters to come? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Question

Look forward to the next installment. I do hope you will be writing some more about this threesome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

ANY MORE COMING

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
This story -

has sucked me in with an extraordinary plot and almost believable characters. Thank you very much!

jkimjkimover 13 years ago
still a 5 but

the story is beginning to settle into a comfortable, but somewhat repetitive nature. the piercing of her labia was the apex, but now humiliation is very hard to achieve when not in the public eye or when the only ones seeing the slave are the Masters and Mistresses of a club. gyrl believes in this author, but it will not be easy when Kristy is clearly broken at this point.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
disappointed in the master and mistress

I still feel they keep setting her up for failure and also are they starving her I don't remember seeing anywhere where she got to eat supper and they wonder why she fainted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. I could visualize what was happening by your written description and it made me wet between my legs.

cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Punishment too harsh for the infraction

Setting someone up for failure is beneath a Dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous