All Comments on 'Island Fever Ch. 02'

by ReggaeMan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to last commenter

Would you mind naming those stories where men beat their wives to death. You seem to use that line a lot. I understand that you prefer fetish stories, maybe you should go to that category, lots of them there.

I've been reading on this site for years, but I don't really ever recall any of those stories that you seem to reference daily. Help us out here. explain yourself. Somehow it aggravates you that others don't have your opinion of stories. That's life anon, grow up. Remember anon, erotica is in the eye of the beholder. We all have our own preferences. Would you deny them to anybody?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ anonymous-cuck shit, five stars

I don't think you have to worry about willing cuckold stories being in shortage. Almost all of them daily fit that category. You should feel like you're in heaven, so why the anger at those that don't agree with your preferences? Are you really that selfish or just angry that others don't enjoy your version of erotica? Care to explain. One anon asked for an explanation. Please indulge us, reference those awful stories you're always complaining about. Let's see maybe one out of twenty may fit the category of btb, revenge or consequence. You do know, nobody is forcing you to read them. Put up or shut up. That's a challenge anon.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ami and Ren

Don't exert yourself on the names dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous