All Comments on 'Island Love Ch. 01'

by MortonGrange

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Great to see u back!!!!

Lookimg forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not sure what to make of this story

The story is intriguing, but kind of meanders. So far Phillip seems to be the only decent person, the rest have issues. If I was there, the whole place gives me the creeps. My druthers would be to bug out.

The story moves decently, but there were clunky parts that get me hung up. Not sure why Phillip would be getting a message mentioning Nicole on page 4. The changing of Phillip's way of speaking to Isabel was a little confusing. Not sure if that was similar to trying to make someone who speaks a foreign language understand you by speaking louder. Doesn't work, but we still do it. :D

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Good Start

Holding a rating, but it looks promising. I think I know who will win and who will be disappointed ... but not exactly sure how ... nor even that I’ll be right. Twists happen!

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 5 years ago
Tough to call

There are so many different ways this story can go. I hope it doesn't go the easy one.

Thank you for writing this. The story is well written and keeps the reader on his/her toes.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

Boring is the word.... Maybe this douche is typical British or something, but this whole story reads beta-male too weak to defend himself. I'll pass on further chapters.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 5 years ago
Strong start...

A strong start to what appears will be a very interesting story. Well done. Thanks for posting.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1almost 5 years ago
EASILY...

One of the best stories I've read on here in 2019.

While this story lacks eroticism, it does make up for it in character development and storytelling.

Keep up the excellent work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

tooooooo much stage set, not enough action. basic outline good. course what do i now. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How wonderful to see a new MortonGrange story!

But how strange, turning a beautiful vacation isle into a sad, creepy, depressing place. It would be hard to believe that anything can go well for any of the characters.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

i get the feeling tibby is a prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We all know what is comming

And you can skip to the "walkabout", if he is a man... the only question is if Tim grows a pair and comes with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So wait, this is all delusion, and the people are inmates at a mental health crisis centre?

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
intriguing

its a good start,, but where is it leading to, it kept my attention, its good writing, so, what is tiggy up to ?,, im gonna have to wait to find out, Philips seems to be playing it cool and trying to find out the reason hes been invited, tim and Nicole seem a very odd couple, haha, Im looking forward to the next chapter,, and I want to know whats at the top of the mountain, im thinking its more than a scenic view thanks for sharing,

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
5* with horse power to spare.

Amazing tension!

What a terrible adventure with such sinister villains who are almost in the open but manage to remain obscured, like a good monster movie.

It is, of course, obvious that Tibby is a whore or at least it is heavily inferred.

The real attraction to this tale is the slow reveal of just how terrible and revolting the monster really is

Highest praise and thanks from this tense reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Omg it was sooooooooo boring!!!

It was just unbelievably BORING!!.. it couldn't keep my attention, setting the stage for the story was just long and drawn out... kept hoping it would pick up but no it just kept me asleep... nothing I'd read again.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
It's like reading a murder mystery...

Who killed this marriage?

The players and setting are set; now is time to find out whether or not Philip and Tibby (and, I guess, in a lesser extent, Tim and Nicole) will make it.

'Would put my house that they won't, though.

Seriously - what the fuck does Tibby wants? She invited her estranged husband to where she works, to supposedly rekindle their relationship, but does the bare minimum to make it happen. Same goes with Nicole - if she doesn't think, this strongly, that she should be with Tim, then why the hell didn't she walk away from him already? Some would say that those ladies are complicated, perhaps mysterious... but it would be simpler and more accurate to just call them crazy.

Also not sure what's the deal with Isabel. Let's hope Phil won't try to trade in a possible corporate whore for another one.

It's intriguing, alright. Very well written. Read the whole thing this morning, in one shot, without even wanting to - a good sign that I'm hooked. Hoping, though, that we won't have to wait until Chapter 3 for some questions being answered and for Philip to truly take control of his life.

Overall, a good start.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
This is going to end badly

Hope he leaves her XTR crispy. Btb.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Hideous perhaps

Boring for those looking to pull their pud.

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
A little slow

For my taste I would have liked more things to have been brought to the light. It seems to me they are at a fancy whorehouse but to soon to tell. I must say I think the author is sitting up a good ending(or at least I hope) hopefully chapter 2 will move a little quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just great...

A technically well written story about cucks and sluts. Waste of talent, and there's a glut on the market of LW stories on this theme. The quality of the writing can't overcome the idiotic plot....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So, i dont understand

how a man too stupid to understand his wife is literally a cheap hooker could ever hold a job at a bank

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
The Garden of Earthly Delights

I can’t get Hieronymus Bosch’s decadent depiction of Hell out of my head - especially imagining the Rodwell Hotel and it’s decadent description.

What a cast of characters: Acerbic Phillip - what an (understandably) sour soul. Schizophrenic Tibby - who - or what - exactly is she? Cuckold Tim - teetering on the edge of killing someone (Ben?). Whorishly broken Nicole with the added burden of self awareness - a suicide waiting to happen. Then there are the caricatures Zoltan and Blister and Mimsy! And what about Isabel? Is she a femme fatale or an injured bird needing rescue?

There’s a nightmarish tension in the first chapter that deftly sets the stage for act two.

Quite entertaining and exciting. Thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

I wasn't sure about this , but as I read more I began to enjoy it. I know that there are two more chapters and I'm looking forward to them.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
I reserve 5* for stories that tap into my emotions

along with being well written and interesting. This first installment didn't elicit much emotional response other than a sense of foreboding for Phillip-re his future, marriage and the revelations of the extent Tibby's work responsibilities.

The whole notion of a resort staffed by young whores seems preposterous to me, although I know they exist for sex tourists in the Americas and Far East. something odd and disconcerting about the tone of the whole first chapter. You set the hook well, 5*.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Confusing

Couldn't quite reach halfway and decided it wasn't for me. Telling strangers you are a whore, then I guess hubby is fine being cuckold, then we have main character who has seen the light. Guess she is now whore as well, thus the comments by male workers. I can only guess she wants main guy to be cuck as well.

Silly and confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You can check out any time you like...

...but you can never leave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My opinion of the MC

He is an emotionless dumb prick w/ superiority complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
deja vu

I could swear that I have read this story before, and if so, it must have been on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weird story!! Dont get why the mc bothered to see his wife, she says she doesnt love him and left months ago, the old slut obviously found someone else and him continuing to stay with all the filth there makes no sense..... u get 1 star for the stupidity of the entire thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't think I can read following chapters. The story is too strange. It might have made more sense if the author started the story earlier in the lives of Phillip and Tibby and explained the breakdown in their marriage. As it stands it seems that their marriage had broken down way before Tibby left. Phillip was in a job he hated and Tibby was dissatisfied with their marriage but there is no background in the story to explain this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strange..make no sense..2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Alice in Wonderland" ain't got nothing on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, I think I see where this is going. Let's see how far off my predictions for this cesspool of human suffering are.:

• Evil, sadistic Ben will seduce Nicole into working at the castle for the high roller resort guest.

• Philip will learn that Tibby works along with Isabel and Nicole in the castle as resort 'comfort women'.

• Tim likely confronts Ben, loses the confrontation and Nicole to the infamous 'Martian Slut Ray'!

• Going further out on the limb. Ben invites Philip and Tim to the castle to restrain them and force them to watch Tibby and Nicole have sex with the high rollers.

• Neither Philip or Tim will ever get their pound of flesh from Ben much less anything that remotely resembles a equitable level of satisfaction or revenge.

• The readers of this travesty of justice will ponder why we gave our precious time to this pig race and cast 'one star' spells at every future work of MortonGrange!

- TANSTAAFL

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 2 years ago

wtf is wrong with the retard anon below? don't like it? don't read it ask for a refund.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just to make this short and sweet (or harsh and brutal, however you want to perceive it)... if a woman tells me she no longer loves me and up and leaves for 4 months without so much as a discussion, good riddance forever... don't let the door hit you in the rear end on the way out and don't ever return... Philip is a wus and a whimp for coming to see Tibby again... should have just divorced her and moved on.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

I’m just starting to read this story. I stopped mid way in to say I think I’ve found the best description for why people cheat. It’s this piece of dialogue:

"I think people change. They commit in good faith and when they know better they break their word shamelessly, remaining true to themselves rather than to the expectations of others. That's what happened when you left me. Your marriage meant nothing to you because it no longer gave you what you wanted."

People cheat when their marriage no longer gives them what they want. I would add it is those who are too selfish to exit the marriage in an open honest manner, (i.e. having talked through all other options with their partner before settling on divorce) that are the truly detestable ones.

Sorry, after reading that part, I felt compelled to say something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why do so so many literotica authors love to make men into complete nitwits? seriously, why? it's a genuine question? is it a general disgust for men? is it an inability to conceive a plot where the man isn't a clueless bastard for it to work?

those are really the only reasons i can think of.

the mc is also pretty creepy himself.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I don’t have an opinion of this story yet, but there are too many unknowns, a bunch of red flags, and a very creepy undertone. It’s set up like a facade that masks the underbelly of something very wrong. But, I shall read on, only expecting terror, and hoping that I’m wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a tone created reminiscent of "The Magus", I think t is slowly revealing that men are not so dense. Instead they are lethargic and avoid action, letting life control them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't even know why Philip even bothered to show tbh.

That being said, there's been red flag after red flag waving at him.about this whole thing.

Step your game up Phil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tibby and all the women there are whores.

Phillip should treat them as whores fuck a few ghen leave that brothel.

Step up your game sluts.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Well written with a goid, complex, unique, plot , but so depressing. I'm hoping for a happy ending; unfortunately, I'm suspecting Tibby is pregnant and quickly seduces Phil so he will think its his.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I smell Femdom agitprop, so why am I filled with dread? I believe this author could write any genre.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Well, the duel was really good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Geez..Is this plot transparent or what??

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Liking it but….. might be to easy to see where this is going, but I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Confusing. A marraige with or without love? A honeymoon with or without love? A vacation/honeymoon or job application? Courtesans, escorts, or personal maids? Choices or scheduled activities? It doesn't add up. Patronizing and chauvinistic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Mysterious. Ambience is cynical yet evasive. Kind of Byzantine with layers turgid under the surface. A nice mystery, expecting surprises or plot twists to come.

bobareenobobareenoabout 17 hours ago

Second reading. Enjoyed it more than the first, so upped it to 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortonGrange@MortonGrange
544 Followers
I post occasional writing that fits the loving wives brief. If a few readers enjoy my stories it is enough to make writing worthwhile. But the main reward for the author is to get feedback, positive or negative, from those who have read my story. Readers have to make an eff...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES