All Comments on 'Island Man'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

Too long, too boring, too stupid...

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 1 month ago

That was amazing. Cuckoldry at it's finest. I just love your writing.

charliem100charliem100about 1 month ago

I admit I read the whole thing, but I didn't like it. A cuckold situation is cool, but this was mostly cruel.

darien1971darien1971about 1 month ago

too long should be broken down into 2 or 3 submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So much effort for a boring repetitive story

avidreader62avidreader62about 1 month ago

This was so cruel to the husband. And he was so emasculated that after a while, I had no sympathy for him at all. The wife had no redeeming qualities either. Can’t say I liked the trajectory of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know the original story of suewatcher.

You made it better although I’m not happy with all changes, like the tattoo or the end. I hoped you’ll continue with the second part of Susan’s island man.

Keep on going. I bet “the trip” could need a makeover. Thanks for your work, I enjoyed it.

suewatchersuewatcher28 days ago

Love to see a Redux of Dream Man plus a part two. Go for it!

8teenholes8teenholes27 days agoAuthor

Thanks @suewatcher, I’m such a huge fan of your work! I didn’t plan on doing anything with part 2, but maybe! I really hope you publish again!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

@Suewatcher: I totally agree! Would be great to read new stuff from you! You’re a legend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...