Island Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck through the door and found myself in a sexy little lounge area. There were a few other couples around in the dimly lit room. Everyone was in a certain state of undress and I could hear the sounds of a woman being fucked.

I didn't see Samuel or Carrie, but I did find an older blonde woman with enormous fake tits getting fucked by a giant black man on a leather couch. She was surrounded by four other black guys and a pudgy white guy filming them. The sexy slut was eagerly sucking another man while the other two waited their turn.

I wanted to keep watching them, but I had to find my wife. I walked past a few more couples, most of them were oblivious to my presence. So far there was still no sign of Carrie or Samuel. I was starting to wonder if they had possibly left together.

I noticed a dark hallway at the back corner of the lounge. I could hear voices as my eyes adjusted to the dark. It was very difficult to see anything very clearly, but there was enough ambient light to be able to see shapes and figures. I saw the silhouette of a couple towards the back leaning against the wall.

The man was about the same size as Samuel, but I couldn't be sure if it was him or not. He had his back to me and his massive body prevented me from seeing who he was kissing. I was sure it was a white woman because I could see her hands planted on his black ass.

The woman was moaning and groaning as the two of them made out. I could hear their sloppy kissing as the man was feeling her up. I found a doorway to hide behind just a few feet away from them. My heart was pounding as my suspicions were slowly being confirmed.

The top half of the woman's dress had been pulled down around her waist. The black man was leaning over the woman and was sucking and biting the woman's left tit. I still didn't have the right angle to properly see the woman's face, but I instantly recognized the diamond ring I had placed on Carrie's left ring finger over a decade ago. I was still holding out hope that this was someone else and it was just a coincidence.

The two were completely focused on each other as they started kissing again. My penis was getting quite stiff as I looked on. Now the desperate woman was working on removing his pants. In a matter of seconds, they were down around his ankles. The two never stopped kissing.

Then the huge man lifted her dress and moved in closer. He crouched down ever so slightly to get in position. Carrie had always wanted to try having sex standing up, but my penis would always slip out.

These two were in total sync with each other and almost no words were exchanged. It was obvious that she was in heat and her lover would not be denied. The horny woman lifted her left leg high in the air as the man dipped his hips and grabbed her ass. I realized they were about to fuck right there in the club.

I began to think that maybe this wasn't my wife after all. I knew that she loved me and would never dream of fucking some third-world stranger in a dirty sex club. It just wasn't her style, she was too stuck up and conservative.

I wanted to leave so I could continue my search, but I felt compelled to keep watching. It was so exciting to be so close to such a beautiful and magnetic couple. I could feel their pent-up sexual energy.

There was something about this woman, she was wild with lust. I was convinced that the horny black man was more than capable to give her exactly what she needed.

I unzipped my cargo shorts to touch myself. I was very hard as I watched the man lift the woman effortlessly off the ground. I had to get some relief, it felt like my balls were going to explode.

The woman squealed as he directed his cock to her hungry hole. The moment of truth was upon us as he started pushing into her tight, but ready hole. I wanted to see more, but it was difficult.

In the dim light, it was impossible to see how large the guy's cock was. Everything I knew about most black guys told me that he was probably very big. Listening to the woman getting stuffed full there was no mistaking the pleasure it provided as he entered her. I was stroking my penis, being careful not to cum too fast, I was hoping to prolong my pleasure.

My whole world began to crumble as the two of them joined together. It was the distinctive tone and accent of the woman's voice that I immediately recognized. My worst nightmare had come true, this woman getting fucked was my wife Carrie.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good inside of me," my wife moaned.

"I told you that you would love my big fat cock," Samuel replied as he pushed forward into my wife. To my knowledge, he would be the second man to have ever enjoyed her snug pussy. I felt insanely jealous, but I never stopped touching myself.

"Ohhhh, yes, I do! It's stretching me out, it feels amazing. Now fuck me with your big cock," she exclaimed. Samuel started sucking on her tits as he picked up the pace. He was holding my wife up with one arm as he pinned her against the wall.

"Your tight white pussy is so wet!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my god!" She kept saying over and over.

I had never heard Carrie talk like this before. Samuel carried her a few feet away, setting her on a ledge. He was so strong that he did it so effortlessly all while pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Yes, YESSS, you're such a fucking stud!" Carrie held on to him, her legs wrapped around his waist as her fingers dug into his coal-black skin.

"I love sucking on these big white titties!" Samuel now had both hands free to suck and lick my wife's blood-engorged tits. I had never seen her nipples look so long and swollen. Samuel was being much more aggressive than I ever was.

"Yes Samuel, YES, suck my tits, fuck my cunt!" She never loosened her grip as Samuel fucked her harder and deeper than she ever had been before. I would have cum instantly if I was going that fast.

Now I had a better view of them as they stood closer to the light. Carrie's face was screwed up as her moaning increased. I instantly recognized her early signs of orgasm.

"Oh Samuel, OHHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK!" She screamed. Carrie was scratching her nails up and down his thick muscles back as she quivered and shook.

"That's right baby, cum for my big black cock! I got plenty more to give you too," he said proudly as he went back to sucking and biting her tits.

Samuel moved with powerful strokes as he fucked my wife expertly. He had easily delivered her an incredible orgasm, something I had rarely done through penetration alone.

My wife was popping off an orgasm every few minutes as he easily found the right combination of depth and rhythm. Somehow he had pushed every inch he had inside of her. The feeling of his hard pubic bone against her clit had my wife cumming harder and harder.

Samuel was having fun breaking her in. Every now and then he would stop, almost teasing Carrie to ask for more.

"PLEASE! Don't stop! I need it! Please, please, you feel so good," she exclaimed.

"Better than your wimpy husband?" Samuel was still teasing her with the tip of his cock.

"Yes, oh my god, yes! So much better!" Carrie looked desperate as she spoke. "He can't make me cum, he can't even get hard!" She reached down between them and tried to pull him in herself.

"He's a wimp, like all the other bitch husbands! Beg for my cock!"

"Please Samuel, please fuck me! You're so much bigger and better than my husband! I need your cock, I need to CUM!" Carrie groaned with delight as Samuel once again pushed himself back into my wife's womb.

"That's right slut, only my fat cock can make you cum!" He started kissing her as my wife was cumming yet again.

The scene was so humiliating and erotic that suddenly I felt my balls jerk and I started to spurt. I tried to hold it back and keep myself from cuming by pinching my shaft, but I still came all over the floor and my pants. My orgasm was pretty much ruined as my penis began to shrink.

Meanwhile, Carrie was already cumming again.

"Don't stop, fuck me, keep fucking me! Oh, your cock is so good," she kept repeating. Samuel's movements began to quicken as he had to be getting close too.

"You like black cock don't you girl? You want my cum? Your pussy is milking me," Samuel was getting to the point of no return.

"Yes, yes, I want it, cum in me, fuck me, oh you are so fucking deep," Carrie slurred as she came once more.

"Here it comes slut! Gonna fill your married pussy up!" He growled as he pushed inside my wife as deep as he could go. He put my wife back up against the wall. She held on tight as her pussy convulsed.

Suddenly, Samuel bellowed and he slammed Carrie against the wall as he impaled her on his cock. His pace quickened still, as he shot his hot cum deep into her cunt.

"I feel it, SO HOT! Oh my God, give me your cum!" Carrie was in a different state of mind as her orgasm was taken up a notch.

I wondered for the first time if they were using protection. I knew it was too late to change things now, as I watched Samuel repeatedly pump my wife full of his potent black seed. I prayed that he was wearing a condom, but deep down I knew the truth.

My mind reeled with what I had just witnessed. I watched as they kissed and snuggled as Samuel kept my wife's pussy plugged. I knew I had to make my escape otherwise they would discover me watching.

Confused, I hurriedly ran from the room and back into the bar. I went to the men's room where I tried my best to clean my cum off my pants. I was still trying to process what I had just witnessed and I was so angry at myself for not even trying to stop them.

I felt like a complete failure as a man and as a husband. I took a few minutes to try and gather my thoughts before going back out to find my wife. When I returned to the table, Samuel was sitting there with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Hey Samuel, where's my wife? I've been looking everywhere for you guys," I yelled over the loud music.

"I think she is in the ladies' room, freshening up. We were getting to know each other a little more, in private. She is a very special woman," Samuel said with a cocky wink. I could see my wife's panties poking out of his pocket. Samuel saw what I was looking at and gave me an angry look.

"Sounds nice, Carrie has never met a stranger," I replied, trying to lighten up the situation. I was intimidated by the way he was glaring at me.

"Here comes your lovely bride now," he said pointing towards my stumbling wife. She was walking a little bow-legged and being extra careful to not fall.

"Honey, I'm not feeling so great. Let's go back to the resort," she said to me. I put my arm around her to keep her steady. I could smell the strong odor of semen on her.

"I'll help you get her to the door," Samuel and I guided my wife through the crowd and out the front door. He shook my hand and gave Carrie a big hug and a deep soulful kiss on the mouth. He made eye contact with me the whole time.

"Have a good night, and I'll be seeing you very soon," he said loud enough for us both to hear. He had his hand up my wife's dress giving me a good look at her naked ass.

After a short cab ride back to the resort it was up to me to get my very drunk and very sleepy wife back to our room. I had to get help from a bellboy to carry her down the long hallway to our room. I could see the lust in his eyes as he looked at my sexy wife.

We were able to fling Carrie on the bed. Her big tits spilled out of her dress giving the young man a great look.

"Do you want to touch her?" I said as we both looked at my sleeping wife. Carrie was completely out of it.

"Ya Mon," he smiled. "Your woman is quite beautiful," he started squeezing her ripe tits in his big black hands.

"Lift her dress up," I was getting excited all over again as he followed my directions. Pushing up the bottom of her dress he ran his long fingers over her well-used pussy.

"That's a very nice pussy," he smiled at me like he had just won the lottery.

"Do you want to fuck my wife?" I could see the tent forming in his shorts.

"She's quite lovely, but I should get back to work," the young man was seriously considering my offer.

"Another time," I took a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket and slapped it in his hand. He took one more look at my wife and left the room shaking his head.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts as the door slammed shut. Carrie looked so beautiful and innocent at that moment. I decided that I needed to strip her down naked before tucking her in. I was also interested in seeing what Samuel might have left behind.

I sat her up and removed her dress. She hadn't worn a bra and of course, her panties were gone. I looked down at her once pristine fuzz-covered muff. The lips of her cunt were very swollen and red. I could see and smell a steady stream of cum that was still oozing out.

"Fuck babe, he didn't wear a condom!" I said out loud, feeling disgusted with myself.

I pushed her legs apart to get a better look. Her once tight hole was red and gaping open, about the size of a quarter. Streaks of cum were drying on the insides of her thigh. Carrie's perfect tits were full of love bites and hickeys. She had a large red mark near her elongated nipple. Both of which were also swollen and extended.

I couldn't help myself as I began sucking and nibbling on her hot flesh. I flicked the long nub with my tongue before chewing on it a little. Carrie groaned from my attention. I spent a few minutes sucking on each one before getting a closer look at her destroyed cunt.

As I gazed upon her now well-used pussy I couldn't help but think of the billions of sperm cells swimming in her fertile womb, searching for her vulnerable eggs. Carrie and I had been trying to have a child for the last two years without success. I couldn't help wondering if Samuel had knocked her up in just one try.

I felt a strange mixture of anxiety and excitement as I placed my finger on her swollen cunt. The dusty blonde hair of her neatly trimmed bush was matted with dried cum. More of it was leaking out, her pussy was pumped full as I fingered it from her delicate folds.

"God, he really filled you up," I thought before adding a second finger. Instinctively I curled my fingers and sort of scooped the potent cum out. There was more cum on my hand than I could produce in three or four orgasms!

I watched with fascination as the sticky goo slid down my hand in a steady stream to the sheets below. It seemed like there was an endless supply still deep inside of her. Samuel's cum was thicker and more plentiful than mine.

There had to be a better way to get all of it out of her. In my mind cleaning it out was the best option I could think of to try and lessen the chances of her getting pregnant. It seemed like I only had one choice.

Looking down at her pussy I felt a very strong urge to stick my tongue deep inside her stretched hole. The thought of eating another man's cum disgusted me, but this was different. I knew it had to be done, as I tried to gather the courage to actually do it.

The more I thought about it, I realized how excited I was getting. There was something about it that seemed so sexy and erotic. The idea of licking up all that cum got the blood pumping to my penis. I was amazed that I was getting a stiffy so soon after cumming.

I was about to just go for it and dive in when Carrie stirred and turned over. It forced me to quickly withdraw my fingers. I brought my hand up to get a closer look. It was coated with thick stringy cum. My penis was so hard now that I had to get it out of my pants. I decided to use Samuel's cum to masturbate.

It felt so slick and wet as I tugged my dick faster and faster using a stranger's semen as lube. It felt so naughty and taboo, causing me to get more excited. Then it felt really good, as I went well beyond the point of no return. I knew my orgasm was quickly approaching. I considered just finishing myself off and going to sleep when I had a sudden realization.

Another man had just mated and possibly implanted his seed in my wife. I had to reclaim my woman and make love to her. I didn't want to waste my cum in my hand. I decided to at least give my boys a fighting chance to find my wife's egg first.

I knew it was a low probability given how much cum Samuel had deposited compared to what I was capable of producing. I wanted to fuck Carrie more than ever. Spooning up behind her, I easily slid my dick into her used cum filled cunt.

My wife woke up a little and started to protest, mumbling she was tired, but I was not going to stop. My penis was buried to the hilt on my first stroke. Her pussy was so wet and loose it offered almost no resistance. Despite the lack of friction, I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

I tried to hold back and delay my orgasm but I was too excited. The act of being inside her cum filled pussy and the vision of my wife fucking Samuel in the hallway, caused me to cum in just two or three thrusts.

Just as I was about to shoot I slipped out. I was too far gone to stop as Carrie rolled away. My penis jerked as my sperm shot up against my wife's ass. It dripped down to the sheets, my dollop of sperm mixing with the massive deposit Samuel had given her.

Carrie immediately rolled away from me, forcing my second and final squirt of cum to shoot directly onto the bed. I used my hand to finish my orgasm as I came harder than I ever thought possible.

I went to clean my cum covered dick, most of which was likely not my own. Returning to bed I found my wife with her eyes closed as she was frantically rubbing her pussy under the sheets. She moaned out and came. I crawled into bed and we were both asleep in minutes.

The next morning, I awoke to find Carrie fresh out of the shower. She was wearing another new and incredibly sexy bikini.

"Good morning babe," she said, walking over and kissing my forehead. I immediately noticed the love bites Samuel had left on her tits.

"Where are you going? Come back to bed," I said, patting the empty spot where she slept last night. I immediately noticed the bed sheet was soaked in cum.

"I'm going down to the pool to get a little sun and a drink! My head is pounding. I can't believe I got so drunk last night, I can barely remember a thing!"

"Me too, it was pretty crazy. I had to get one of those young bellboys to help me carry you back to the room!"

"Oh gosh! That's so embarrassing. Please don't let me drink like that again. I got so drunk last night. I must've fallen or something, look at the bruise on my tit!" Carrie said, showing me the dark purple hickey Samuel had given her.

"Aw, can I kiss it and make it better?" I said looking at her still very excited nipple. It was swollen and red from being sucked so hard.

"I think you did enough of that last night too. My little kitty is very sore too. What got into you last night?" Carrie stood up and fixed her top.

"I should ask you the same thing," Carrie's cheeks flushed. "Let's do it again, look I'm ready!" I pulled the cover back to show my wife my little boner.

"Maybe later stud. I'm not feeling so hot," my wife did not look the least bit interested in my almost five-inch woody.

"Don't forget, I have that tee time and golf lesson today. Grant booked it online before they canceled. I won't be back until later this afternoon," Carrie was putting on her sun hat and rubbing some oil into her soft pale skin.

"Oh right, that'll be fun. I'm just going to relax by the pool and read my book," Carrie grabbed her smutty romance novel and her bag.

"I'll see you later, love you "She put on her dark oversized sunglasses and blew me a kiss.

"Love you too," and with that, she was gone.

I had about an hour or so before I needed to be in the lobby to catch the bus for golf. The images of my wife and Samuel fucking last night were still fresh on my mind. My penis was throbbing as I looked at the puddle of cum that formed under my wife's ass last night.

123456...8