Island Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy when Carrie and I got back together, it seemed like we were stronger than ever. I was still insanely attracted to my wife despite her complaints that she was as big as a whale. Her tits had nearly doubled in size and her stomach was sticking out so far that it looked like she had swallowed a basketball!

Carrie gave birth to a healthy mocha-colored baby boy a couple of weeks later. I would be lying if I told you that at first, I didn't feel some resentment every time I saw Carrie's son. The happy kid is the spitting image of his dad. There was absolutely no doubt that the boy was not my own, but I didn't let it get to me. That was almost a year ago, and things have changed considerably. I love the boy now as if he were my own.

Samuel lost his student visa shortly after he and Carrie broke up. She was very upset to learn that he had to return to his home country in the next thirty days. I gave them plenty of space when he came back to visit his son before he left.

Samuel still had a grip over my wife. The two of them would pick right up where they left off and fuck for hours and hours. I never complained or said a word about it as I listened to them from the guest bedroom while their infant son slept soundly in the crib beside my bed.

I knew my wife loved me and I didn't want to stand in the way of her happiness. I just simply wasn't equipped or capable enough to deliver the kind of sex she needed. Soon after he was gone I returned to our bedroom and pretended like nothing happened. I know that she missed Samuel, but only physically. Carrie made it clear to me that she would never leave me for him again.

My wife had been working out and was looking great. Her tits are swollen with milk and a lot larger now. Little JJ was a very hungry boy and would drain her tits several times a day. Her nipples had grown quite large and thick from the near-constant feeding and pumping.

Besides her enormous milk-filled tits and constantly leaking nipples, you would never know she had a baby. I made enough money to keep her home and let her get back into shape and truly enjoy being a full-time mom.

With Samuel gone her pussy eventually reverted to its typical snug condition allowing me to experience the incredible pleasure of being inside of her. I do still wear condoms at her insistence and I don't mind one bit.

Our sex life has been better than ever since he returned home and we were free to do whatever we wanted. I never told her how much I enjoyed watching them fuck, but I think she knew. I also got off on the fact that she never made him wear a condom. Luckily her period continues to arrive on time.

To this day I still feel like I'm the one to blame for the whole affair since I could have prevented it from happening in the first place. Now I'm paying the price for my own selfish decision every day. We get lots of looks and can hear the hushed comments when we go out with the baby. As you can imagine this is completely embarrassing for me, but what can I do about it?

My wife holds herself above it all and couldn't be more proud of our little bundle of joy. Of course, the knowing looks we get from black men are the most humiliating. Many of those black men openly flirt or proposition Carrie right in front of me.

Carrie loves all the extra attention and will usually flirt with them in return. I'm sure she has met up with at least a few of them. I know she has needs that I can't meet. It would only make sense for her to seek out and get the sex her body demands.

I looked the other way when she and her trainer started hooking up. It was very clear what she was doing when she came home from the gym dripping with cum. Soon enough she was bringing him home to fuck like animals in our bed. He wasn't nearly as well-hung as Samuel, but he was still considerably longer and thicker than me! Once again I took great pleasure in eating her cum-filled pussy.

I always thought that the old saying, "Once you go black, you never go back", was a joke. So far she keeps coming back home to me, but I can't help but wonder if it will eventually hold true for Carrie. She has mentioned to me several times that she wants more kids. However, she doesn't specify if any of them will be mine.

My wife just informed me that she and little JJ just booked a trip to visit Samuel in his home country. I helped my wife pack as she filled her suitcase full of sexy lingerie and tiny bikinis.

What I didn't see was any condoms in her luggage and she scoffed at my suggestion. I prayed that she had considered some kind of birth control before the nearly one-month trip away from home. I had a pretty good feeling that she would be coming home with a bun in her oven.

I was a little jealous that I wasn't invited. Now I wouldn't get to see her having sex with her lover. I just hoped that I might get to see it online soon!

1...345678