All Comments on 'Island of Submission Ch. 03'

by gorson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definatly like the story!

Sometimes the pace seems a little stilted, but I find myself curious as to where you are taking it. Can't wait for the next chapter!

gorsongorsonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your input

Really appreciate the feedback - comments and votes do motivate me to write, and it seems less than 1 in 100 readers do either. I agree on pacing. Part of that may be because I broke this chapter into two - for logistical reasons but maybe a mistake - the next part is already submitted, so should be out very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb erotica.

One of the most erotic stories I have ever read. Your slavegirls are so well described and they react like true slaves to the curt commands. A sense of time and place could be useful, and the way the slavegirls were suddenly clothed in one scene broke the spell slightly, but these are minor gripes to an overall very well written series. Hope you expand it's scope and continue for many more chapters!

gorsongorsonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you: "Superb erotica" and "One of the most erotic stories I have ever read" - I was thrilled to read those comments! And time and place are coming in a couple of chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergorson@gorson
215 Followers
Hi, I massively appreciate any feedback and votes - it really does motivate me to write more. I'm returning to writing here after a bit of a gap, and hope to make a good contribution. Really enjoyed many stories on this great site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES