Island of Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so aroused I feared I would come very quickly, but Eva's skilled lips and tongue only teased me sinfully, bringing me close towards orgasm but not allowing me release.

I struggled furiously to get my hands loose, and Caroline giggled again and shifted her weight to try to keep me pinned. She sucked at my neck and ears, and licked at my face, while speaking in a slow, low and tormenting voice.

"Mmm, Master, are you getting turned on, having two slave girls...mmm...working on you while you have to lie there? Kissing and licking you, mmm, like this." She showed me what she meant. "And teasing your poor, hard length. I bet you'd like to come, Master. I bet you'd like to...mmm...bury that big thing in us up to the hilt. We are well-trained slave girls, though, Master. We can lick, and suck and...mmm...tantalise you, and keep you on the brink for hours without letting you come." She giggled again, delightfully. "Perhaps you should not have let Eva out of her handcuffs." She licked, delicately and erotically, all the way across my lower lip. "We are used to serving a Master while we're in bondage. It's fun to play the other way round, for once."

I laughed again, even in my arousal and frustration. Caroline was enchanting, and she was right - this was still fun. Then I gasped as Eva's hot mouth kissed exquisitely at that most sensitive spot right at the top of my manhood.

"I'll get free in a moment," I panted. "Then we'll see."

"Oh, Master," Caroline teased, in a seductive tone, lips parted in pretend fear. "Whatever will you do to your poor slave girls? Will you be cruel to us? Will you use us both ruthlessly for your pleasure?" Then she pressed her body to me again, lowering her lovely face to suck at my nipples.

With a herculean effort I heaved my weight up and pulled one arm clear of a sleeve, the material ripping loudly, then tore the rest of the shirt off. I grabbed Caroline, carefully but firmly, and rolled her off me, onto the other side of the bed.

Eva was still trying to pin my legs while keeping her mouth over my manhood, but I was too strong for her. I lifted her up, half-throwing her next to Caroline. All three of us were laughing, but I was incredibly aroused as I jumped to my feet and looked at the two gorgeous vixens on the bed.

Seeing my eyes on them, these lovelies arranged their bodies seductively, legs flexed, toes pointed, and slowly, slowly moving their bodies, writhing temptingly, looking up at me with hot eyes and parted lips.

Then Caroline curled her long legs up and knelt behind Eva, running her hands over the brunette's large breasts, tweaking her nipples until the girl gasped and squirmed.

"Do you want her, Master?" Caroline asked, in a low voice. "She's hot and she wants you. And so do I. But what we want doesn't matter. You are the Master and we are only slave girls. We can try to be beautiful for you, try to tempt you or provoke you. We can beg you to use us. But, in the end, you decide. You command. We must obey."

"Please, Master," said Eva. "Please use me. I beg to serve you. I want to give you pleasure. I beg you, Master, please." Her silk-clad thighs rubbed together as she twisted on the bed below me.

And I didn't need to hear any more. My blood was up. My cock felt like it would burst.

I crawled forward onto the bed, on top of Eva. The tip of my cock grazed her pussy lips and I rubbed against her. It felt wonderful, and aroused us both even more. Eva gasped. She was already moist and wet and ready. Her arms pulled at my neck and she raised her legs to bring her feet round behind my buttocks, urging me on and in. She lifted her head and kissed at me fervently while I continued to rub my length along her, bringing my right hand up to cup one large breast, my palm circling around the erect nipple.

"Ohhh, please Master, please," she said, her voice intense, as I pinned her down and continued to tease her. Caroline knelt beside us and was kissing at my back and rubbing her body against me.

"Please, Master, please take me," Eva moaned. "Have me. Use me."

I could resist no longer. I positioned my cock, nudged between her pussy lips and then with a triumphant grunt surged forward, burying my length in her. Eva whimpered and then gave a high-pitched little cry of arousal as I slowly pumped in and out of her, varying the angles, looking to please her.

Now I was fully inside her, I grabbed first one of her ankles and then the other, and brought her legs up, folding them, pushing her knees to her chest. I bore down on her shins, pinning her in place, helpless beneath me, a compact little bundle to fuck. She was hot and tight and she squirmed beneath me as I powered into her in controlled thrusts, penetrating her deeply.

In this position my upper body was still enough that Caroline could kiss and lick at my face and neck, while whispering sexily in my ear.

"Oh yes, Master. You're so strong, and that's so hot...Mmm...Use the slave girl. Show her no mercy. Take what you want from her. Pound her. Use her for your pleasure and...mmm...come deep in her."

I had settled into a rhythm and Eva's fit young body was matching mine, pushing back as best she could in her confining position, still kissing at me, arms round my neck, breathing hard. Now her body started to buck uncontrollably and her moaning grew wilder and higher pitched.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Yes, Master...Yes...Please...Please...Oh...Your slave is...is...coming...Oh...Oh...Oh. Ohhhh."

Deep and tight inside her as I was, I felt her pussy clamp on my hardness and her back arched - I lifted my weight a little to allow it - as she had her first orgasm. We rode it slowly together, then I pressed on and she clutched me desperately, crying out as I brought her to climax again. And now I was so close, so close -- I had to come!

I abandoned any consideration for the girl trapped beneath me, thrusting only for my own pleasure, faster and faster, glorying in the feelings as my engorged cock was sheathed in this beautiful creature. I used her hair to roughly pull up her lovely face so that my tongue could taste deep inside her mouth. I kneaded her firm breasts possessively, shifting my body slightly to give access to my hand, then reached down to cup and fondle and squeeze her taut little bottom. I pushed down on her, making her struggle for breath, but I did not care as I thrust powerfully, ruthlessly, almost brutally, into her submitted body. I was aware that Eva cried out and came again, but all that mattered was that the golden pleasure was pooling in my own loins, my balls tightened, and I felt the fire and heat in my erect flesh. I was there! My cock slammed into the helpless woman beneath me and I ground myself into her. The wonderful burst of joy and sunlight exploded in the tip of my manhood as I came and came, shooting deep into the slave girl, emptying my cum into her, owning her, taking my thrusting pleasure from her as she climaxed once more.

Finally, drained and incredibly satisfied, I came to a shuddering halt and rolled off the girl. Eva's legs flopped down and she gasped for breath, mouth open, tears on her cheeks, eyes wide as she stared up at me in seeming disbelief, makeup smudged, taken and shattered. Playfulness was set aside, and there was no pride in her. Instead I saw only open and honest submission, wonder, gratitude. And a vulnerability that felt, in part, like love.

Put crudely, she looked well-fucked.

"Thank you, Master," she wept. "Thank you, Master. What you did to me! Oh, thank you Master." Slowly but gracefully she pulled her lean body up into a kneeling position, crossing her wrists behind her and spread her knees. Her luscious breasts heaved as she recovered her breath. She smiled, a little shyly, and looked down from beneath lowered lashes at where I lay, also breathing heavily.

"Your slave girl Eva hopes that Master was pleased." She leaned down and kissed me, delicately at first, then deeply and sensuously. "How may I serve you now, Master? I beg to submit to you." She straightened up, kneeling very beautifully, her gorgeous body glowing.

As I stretched out on the bed, satiated for the moment and trying to think of how to answer her, Caroline's lovely face and golden hair swam into view. She kissed me, provocatively and urgently, her lips moulding to mine with incredible softness, her tongue hot and eager in my mouth. At first she lay next to me, the whole length of her body pressed against mine, her right leg draped over mine and rubbing it gently. Then with a fluid movement she was lying lightly on top of me, and lapping at my face and neck.

"Your slave girl Caroline begs Master not to forget her," she whispered into my ear as she rubbed her cheek against mine and twisted to brush her breasts across my chest. "I beg to submit to you, Master. I beg you to let this slave girl try to please you, too."

She inched languorously down my body, kissing at my throat, chest, stomach and then to my manhood, sticky with Eva's juices and my own. Hungrily, Caroline addressed herself to me, licking and sucking, gliding her lips over my skin, taking me in her mouth to clean me. I moaned, my flesh rapidly stiffening.

"Mmm...you are delicious, Master," said Caroline, her tone low and seductive. She licked slowly up my length. "This slave girl loves the taste of Master's skin...Mmm...And his cum. May a girl beg for more? I hope it's not all gone. Let's see..."

Skilfully, unhurriedly, with her sweet lips and tongue, with her soft fingers and hot mouth, she brought me fully back to life. Eva moved down to join her, wrapping herself artfully round my left leg, lapping at my balls then bringing up her face to join Caroline on my cock, eyes looking up into mine as her mouth devoted itself to my manhood. The two girls licked and kissed and stroked and sucked, until I was so aroused that I groaned involuntarily. They smiled saucily at me, but mercilessly continued their maddening torture of my inflamed erection.

I grabbed Caroline and pulled her up my body to kiss her deeply. Then I moved her further up to straddle my face so my lips and tongue could explore the secrets of her sweet pussy. I gently lapped aside her pussy lips, and found she was already hot and wet. In only a few seconds I had her moaning as I held her in place. But Eva was not to be left out and her talented mouth tantalised my desperate cock. I soon realised she was not going to make me cum. Rather, she was aiming to keep me excited and near the brink of orgasm, so that I could give Caroline the fucking that she so thoroughly deserved. Well, that was fine in theory. But she was so good that it required all my willpower to focus on what I was trying to do to Caroline. I moaned as Eva forced me to endure this exquisite torment, and forced myself to concentrate on Caroline's pussy.

Soon, though, my efforts were rewarded as Caroline's gasping and squirming became more frantic and her muscles tightened. Her voice was now desperate with need.

"Ah...Ah...Oh yes, Master...Oh yes. Please, Master, please, I beg you. Oh...I beg, Master...I beg. Ah...Ahh...I beg to come, Master...Oh...Oh please. Please let me. Oh, Master. Oh. Oh...Ohhh...Ohhhh!"

With a squeal Caroline clamped herself to my mouth, and her body shook as her orgasm took her. With my hands on her lean body I kept her there while my mouth worked on her more gently, and I forced her to climax twice more before letting her go. Eva by now had almost driven me insane with her attentions, and I couldn't take much more. I gently laid Caroline down, and brushed Eva aside, rising to my knees to look down at the girls. Caroline gazed up at me, pupils dilated, panting and moving her body slowly beneath my gaze.

"Thank you, Master. You're very good at that, and it was wonderful. Your slave girl thanks Master for being kind to her." Her eyes lowered to my cock, fully erect and hungry. She smiled bewitchingly, and her tone changed, becoming enticingly arch. "But I think Master is in need of some attention now. Is there anything we can do for you? Is there anything that two hot, naked slave girls can do for you? Two naked, submitted women who will do anything you want, obey your every word. Whose only purpose is to be a dream of pleasure to you. To serve you however you wish, to be exquisite for you, to give you every delight a woman can offer a man. Can you think of anything, Master?"

Caroline's words and tone were tempting and provocative, but I felt them also as a challenge. She had teased me all evening. Now she was going to reap what she sowed. I could think of one way to silence her for a bit.

None too gently, I closed my hand around a slim ankle and hauled her to one side of the bed. I stood, releasing her leg to grab an arm and swivel her so she lay with her head near the edge of the bed, looking up at me. Then I pulled her so her head was clear of the bed, and pushed her chin down. She lay still, head hanging down towards the floor, and I leaned forward to press my erect cock firmly against her lips. Instantly, she opened her mouth wide and I thrust inside, one hand roaming over her stunning body as I started to fuck her face. She kept her lips stretched wide apart and I thrust deeper, back into her throat, my balls slapping against her face. Out and in again, pushing hard, and I could see the where the end of my shaft pressed against her soft skin.

Caroline took it all and she took it bravely, I'll say that for her. She struggled to breathe and little guttural noises came from her throat, but she lay there compliantly. Her mouth was hot and wet, her knockout body completely revealed to my lustful eyes, and I was face-fucking her. Using her as a toy for my pleasure.

Eva slipped off the bed and came to kneel behind me. Her hands stroked gently up and down my legs, and her face nuzzled in as best it could to lick at my balls, and further back, along into the crack of my bottom. I had never experienced this before and I paused, my cock deep in Caroline's mouth, as electric shocks of pleasure seared up me from Eva's clever tongue. Much more of this, though, and I'd come. After a few seconds I reluctantly pulled out of Caroline's mouth and stepped to one side.

Caroline raised her head to look at me, licking her lips as she caught her breath and then running her hands brazenly over her body and up to her breasts, displaying herself for me again. Unable to resist, I moved to position my rigid shaft just above her face. She licked at it sensuously, and planted lingering kisses along its length. Then she brought her soft hands up to caress it gently and hold it while she rubbed her perfect face over it: cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, and back to her mouth, smearing my pre-cum and her saliva over her silky skin, marking herself as mine.

"You are so strong, Master," she whispered. "So strong. I submit to you, Master. Use me, I beg you."

I walked round to the foot of the bed, grabbed her ankle again, and pulled her until her bottom was at the edge of the covers. I flipped her over so she was face down on the bed. I placed her legs as I wanted them: feet on the floor, legs wide apart and kept straight to bring her to the right height for me, while her upper body rested on the bed. In this position her lovely rear was totally exposed to me, and I spent a few moments stroking and squeezing her taut, rounded buttocks. Then I nudged my cock forward to the edge of her pussy, and began to tease us both by running it along the length of her pussy, and grinding against her love bud. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Caroline and she whimpered. I placed my cock at the edge of her pussy and held it there, ready to lunge in.

"Is this what you want, slave girl?" I asked.

Caroline's voice was tense with need.

"Yes, Master. Oh yes, Master, please. I beg you to have me."

"Very well," I replied. "But you must do it. Take it, slave girl."

With a little wiggle of her hips Caroline pushed her body back, her pussy opening to my erect cock as she slowly impaled herself on me. Little moans escaped from her lips, and I held my breath for a moment as this stunning beauty pressed herself onto me, back, back, until I was hilt-deep in her, revelling in her tight, moist heat.

"Please me," I grunted. Caroline immediately moved her pussy up and down my erection, smoothly almost to the tip and then down again, delighting my flesh with the silky friction, rippling her inner muscles to add to the exquisite sensations. Her gorgeous, lissom body gleamed with sweat as she served my manhood, coaxing me towards orgasm while she remained obediently, legs spread, in the submissive position in which I had placed her. It felt fantastic.

But I was going to take more from this woman. I pointed Eva to the handcuffs, still on the bed, and she quickly passed them to me.

"Enough," I said curtly to Caroline. "Hands behind your back."

She obeyed instantly, turning her face to one side so she could breathe, while settling the weight of her torso on her shoulders in order to maintain position. I leaned forward and snapped the steel restraints on her crossed wrists. She was bent subserviently over the bed, legs wide apart, bottom up and head down, and now manacled. And my manhood skewered her, penetrating her flesh as she held that pose, helpless, open and vulnerable. Once again I was rocked by that glorious feeling of sexual domination. To have a beautiful woman like this - it was incredible.

And now I could hold back no longer. Overcome with lust, I lunged in and out of Caroline's pussy, thrusting harder and harder, battering her relentlessly. Fucking her almost savagely, as I'd never fucked before. In and out, stronger and more powerfully as I grabbed her waist and pulled her back into me. I was deep, deep inside her, her feet scrabbling at the floor as her body shook to the buffeting of my onslaught. Effortlessly I held her in place, bearing her whole weight when her legs gave way, treating her like a ragdoll and pounding into her.

She was gasping and squealing, and crying out "Oh, Master...Oh, Master" again and again as my cock brutally plunged in, and withdrew, and plunged again. I felt her body spasm as she climaxed helplessly beneath my assault. But I gave her no respite, burying myself inside her again and again. As I became more urgent, I moved one arm under her waist and stretched the other forward to scoop up her body and lift her clear of the bed, pulling her against my chest and holding her up as I thrust into her. Her slender body felt light as air, and handcuffed as she was, she was helpless in my arms. Now I felt the gathering of my own imminent release. Electric delight shot across my nerves as, with a series of grunts, I exploded inside the girl - jetting my hot cum into her, squirt after squirt as my orgasm made me mindless with ecstasy. I pumped and pumped into her pussy, dimly aware that Caroline had also come again, shrieking.

Finally, I had fully unleashed myself inside her. I was done. The fury of my lust receded and I gently lowered Caroline to the bed and pulled out of her.

Slowly, painfully, she brought her legs up onto the bed, rolled onto her back and looked up towards me. Her face was red, and damp with tears and perspiration. Hair was plastered to her forehead. She was shuddering and her breasts heaved as she fought for breath. She gazed at me, but her eyes were uncomprehending and she didn't seem able to focus properly.

I was also panting, and my knees were aching and trembling from the workout I'd just put them through. Wearily, I sat on the side of the bed, trying to collect myself. Something had given way inside me while I screwed Caroline. Some restraint or control had gone, and I'd fucked her brutally, like an animal. It had never happened before. Part of me was horrified that I'd treated a woman so roughly. But another part exulted in the way I'd used her, and how it had felt. My arousal and orgasm had somehow been elemental, like a force of nature. I shook my head, and then realised the two girls were now kneeling at my feet as I sat. Eva had also stripped completely naked like Caroline. They knelt, wrists crossed behind them. Of course, Caroline was still handcuffed.