Island of Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
An introduction to slave girls.
10.9k words
4.82
22.7k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorson
gorson
214 Followers

Island of Submission BJ Gorson

Copyright © 2019 BJ Gorson. All rights reserved.

Chapter 6 Beginnings

I woke slowly to morning light, in the centre of the huge circular bed. Draped all round me, sleeping, were the soft bodies of beautiful, naked women. Alessa, Linda, Cristina, Laura. And Joanne. My eyes settled on Joanne's beautiful face and memories of last night flowed through my brain. It was too much. Unreal. And yet, obviously, real. How had this happened? My uncle, of course. Had it really been only two days ago?

My thoughts drifted back...

I'd been surprised the dinner party was at Bramberly, Uncle Charles's estate outside the city. Normally he held them in his Fifth Avenue duplex. Charles Mowbray was one of the world's richest men, and running the Mowbray Group was a huge responsibility. I knew he liked to get away from it all sometimes. Bramberly's great Gothic mansion and huge grounds allowed him to do just that.

It was early June, and a warm evening. The long table glittered with crystal and silver, and the two dozen guests chatted merrily, men in tuxedos, the women in evening gowns and plentiful jewellery. Uncle Charles sat in the middle on one side, with me opposite him. There were several very beautiful ladies present, including one I knew: Holly Baxter, a lovely, terrific girl. She was married to Hal Baxter. A Texan, in oil - of course - and a great guy. They made a wonderful couple. When Holly looked at me this evening I thought she smiled rather knowingly, but I had no idea why.

Amongst all the attractive women, though, two in particular stood out. Caroline and Eva, both in their early twenties and both working for the Claire Foundation, the Mowbray family's private charity.

Caroline was a slim, elegant blonde with a chiselled face and sapphire eyes, her hair pulled up high. She wore a flowing blue gown, backless and with a long side slit. All evening I couldn't help but notice how she took advantage of that slit: the way her walk displayed flashes of shapely thigh, the way she crossed her legs when she sat.

Eva was tall, green-eyed and tanned, with brown hair that flowed down to her waist. She wore a long, sheer red dress that clung to her gorgeous body, with a plunging neckline that revealed the inner curves of her splendid breasts. Uncle Charles introduced them before the meal, and I chatted to the girls over drinks, and again as they sat close by me at the table. They were flirty, knowingly sensuous and achingly desirable.

The guests departed a little after midnight, Caroline and Eva leaving together. Now Uncle Charles and I had strolled into his large private study. We were alone in our leather armchairs amongst his books and antique furniture, and oil paintings on the wood-panelled walls. My uncle's leathery face creased in a smile and he pressed a button on his chair.

"Andrew, now the others have gone I have a little surprise for you."

"Oh yes, uncle?" I took a sip of my cognac.

I heard the door open and a soft click of high heels on the floor behind me. Turning my head, I saw Caroline and Eva walking towards me. I looked back at my uncle, eyebrows raised, automatically starting to get to my feet. His smile broadened, and he motioned me to stay still.

"Don't get up Andrew. Girls."

I felt a pair of soft hands from behind glide over my shoulders to caress my cheeks, then saw Caroline's golden hair as she leaned forward from behind my chair. She kissed my neck, long and sensuously, lips moving, and I froze in amazement. Her fingers slowly pulled off my bowtie and started unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands slid down to stroke my chest. And her tongue licked searingly up to my ear. It felt incredible.

Eva stood in front of me, smiling pertly. She slipped the red dress off her shoulders. Then, eyes looking deeply into mine, she slowly slid the dress down. Her body moved slowly, almost writhing in a little striptease show as she bared herself before me, until she stepped out of the pool of red material on the floor. She wore no bra and my eyes widened at the sight of her lush breasts, nipples erect. Swiftly she peeled off flimsy red panties, then straightened to stand still for a moment before me, clad only in black high heels, stockings and suspenders and her jewellery. Gold hoop earrings, gold choker necklace and bracelets on her slender arms. Lean and tanned all over, pussy shaved, she was stunningly beautiful. My eyes roamed freely over her body, my brain trying to catch up and understand what was happening.

With a last soft kiss on my cheek, Caroline took her hands and lips off me and walked round to stand behind Eva. Something glinted in her hand. She whispered in the brunette's ear and both girls paused to look at me, smiling teasingly. Eva turned to face away from me and gracefully crossed her wrists behind her back. As I admired her naked bottom, taut and silky, Caroline produced a pair of gleaming silver handcuffs and, with a seductive glance at me, secured them on the girl, who turned again to face me.

Caroline held her hand flat at waist height, and I saw a small silver key on her open palm. Eva flicked her long hair to one side and bent slowly and sexily from the waist, all the time looking into my eyes, to delicately take the handcuff key between her teeth. Straightening up, she came forward and knelt at my feet. Speechless, I stared down at this luscious beauty, her knees parted, hands helpless behind her, fully revealed to me, the silver key between her full red lips.

Now it was Caroline's turn. Peeling down the tight blue dress and removing her tiny thong panties and shoes, she stripped herself completely apart from her jewellery -- which I now realised was identical to Eva's, only in silver. She posed, naked, for a few seconds. First standing looking at me, hip turned, hands by her side; then turning to her left, putting her right leg out and flexing the foot so only her toes touched the floor, showing again the slim shapeliness of her limbs. Holding this position, she turned her head to look at me again, eyes now grown intense and hot. She ran the backs of her hands up from her waist onto her bust where her fingers lingered, stroking her nipples and cupping her jutting breasts, smaller than Eva's but sweet and shapely. Then her hands moved up, over her neck and face to stretch out above her head, twisted back to back. In this pose she arched her body, pushing her breasts out and throwing her head back, and holding that pose for a heartbeat, her silhouette taut and beautiful as her muscles tensed to hold her in position.

Smoothly she lowered her arms and faced me again, lips parted, eyes shining, and sank gracefully to her knees. She lowered her face and kissed the floor three times, then crawled sexily to a nearby cabinet and opened it with her teeth, extending her neck delicately to pick up a dark object in her mouth. She crawled back and knelt next to Eva on the floor in front of me, putting her hands behind her so both girls were in identical positions. The dark object in her mouth, I saw, was a short black leather whip with several broad thongs.

Eva stretched forward. Automatically I moved my hand, and she dropped the small key into it, then kissed my palm three times.

"I am your slave, Master," she said, "and I exist to serve you. Here is the key to my chains. I beg you to use me for your pleasure."

Caroline stretched forward, to drop the whip into my hand, and she too kissed my palm three times. I felt her tongue dancing over my skin, before she raised her head and spoke.

"I am your slave, Master, and I exist to serve you. Here is a whip to discipline me as you wish. I beg you to use me for your pleasure."

The girls knelt back on their heels, smiling up at me. I shook my head slightly and stared across at my uncle. He looked back at me fondly.

"Well, Andrew, told you I'd surprise you. Yes, these two beauties are slave girls, though that will need some further explanation. The charade of them leaving after dinner was part of keeping things secret. I assure you they are here because they want to be - look at them, it should be obvious to you. You stand in relation to them as their Master. You command, they obey. Their purpose is to be a dream of pleasure to you. I'll say a little now, and tell you more tomorrow. But I don't want you to get bored, so - girls: please keep my nephew entertained, gently, while I talk."

Eva and Caroline gave each other a brief smiling glance, and they seemed excited as they answered together.

"Yes, Master."

This time Eva rose and moved to the arm of my large leather armchair, where she perched seductively in her stockings and heels, hands still cuffed behind her. Her lovely face moved close to nuzzle at my cheek and neck. I breathed in her perfume, heady, musky and intoxicating. Caroline had edged forward on her knees until her head was over my lap and her naked breasts nudged my thighs. She studied my face with a mischievous expression, then brought her hands round and unhurriedly began gliding her hands over my legs. I was already erect from the sight of these two ravishing young women. Now my manhood started to throb. But I strove to listen to my uncle's words.

"Andrew, it's past time I told you you're a credit to the family, and you know that since the tragic loss of your parents I've come to think of you as my own son."

Eva was cuddling up against me, squirming her naked breasts against my chest and kissing me wickedly behind the ear. Caroline's fingers feathered tormentingly up my inner thighs, her irresistible mouth an inch from the tenting lump in my trousers, breathing hotly upon it as she looked up into my eyes.

"A first from Oxford," my uncle continued, "Sword of Honour at Sandhurst, the Military Cross in Afghanistan and I know you're doing well at Harvard on your MBA. You've worked hard and I'm very proud of you." He grimaced. "I only wish I could say half as much for your cousins."

I also did not enjoy being reminded of Dwayne and Steve, or even Leanna. My uncle's younger sister had married a...well, let's just say a very disappointing fellow. My two male cousins were not good guys and Leanna, though beautiful, was wild and seemed totally lacking in any sense. Then I stopped thinking as Eva's tongue found a certain spot at the juncture of my neck and shoulder. My right hand had moved of its own accord to rest on one silk-clad knee. Caroline was rubbing her mouth and face provocatively over my thighs while her skilful fingers started delicately to tease my balls through the material of my trousers.

"You know I'd like you to take on a great deal of responsibility within the Group, and eventually, if all goes well, to succeed me. It's a lot of work, Andrew. Lot of pressure, lot of stress. I think you can handle it, but I want you to enjoy life too - especially while you're young.

Eva had started kissing down my cheek to the edge of my mouth, her tongue lashing out to lick across my lips with exquisite sensuality. Her large breasts were pressed against me and somehow my shirt was now completely open. My right hand moved along her thigh, feeling its slender softness. Caroline had changed position to kneel over my left foot, her whole naked body moulded to my left leg, breasts pressed around it. She held my left hand to her mouth and slowly sucked at the fingers, licking at the softer flesh between each one. Her left hand continued to caress my balls, not touching my obvious and now aching erection. I fought to concentrate on Uncle Charles's words, and he chuckled.

"This is just the beginning, my boy. I know you were pretty serious about that Liv girl for a while, and I know you've had your share of a young man's fun, but I think you may be starting to appreciate that we can kick things up a notch or two. I didn't want to interrupt your studies half way through the MBA. I'd planned to leave this until you'd finished next year. But a situation has arisen, and I think it's best to bring you inside now. I'm going to introduce you to, well, my secret hobby, perhaps you'd call it. Though it's more than that and it has become very important to me."

Eva lowered her face to kiss and lick at my throat. Her long hair tumbled down to my stomach and I could feel her erect nipples grazing my chest. Caroline's hot mouth had started to move over my balls and the base of my manhood, sucking at me through my clothes, her hands circling closer and closer to my erection. I was beginning to leak pre-cum.

"I'll tell you more about it on the plane. You've kept the next week free, right?"

"Yes, Uncle, as you asked." The words came out almost as a gasp. These women were driving me out of my mind!

"Good. We leave at seven a.m. for the Island. There's someone there I particularly want you to meet. Her name is Joanne. But I think that will do for tonight. Girls - enough."

Eva and Caroline instantly stopped what they were doing and dropped to their knees, Caroline crossing her wrists behind her. I sucked in a lungful of air, realising I was short of breath. The two women looked up at Uncle Charles, awaiting his next command.

"Caroline, Eva. Go to his room. Wait by the bed, heads down and eyes closed, until he releases you."

"Yes, Master," they replied quickly. Both bowed their heads to kiss the floor three times before rising and running from the room. They made no effort to pick up their discarded clothes, so Eva still wore only stockings and high heels and Caroline wore nothing at all. I watched their nubile bodies in fascination as they ran out naked, shamelessly and without hesitation. I was beginning to understand why Uncle Charles kept Bramberly so private.

Uncle Charles stood, too, while I hastily fixed my clothing.

"Andrew, handled properly, a beautiful and submissive girl is a treasure beyond any other woman. But you do have to be able to handle them, and that's something you may need to learn. And practise, of course. I hope you won't find it too much of a hardship. Try to get some sleep as well tonight, my boy, but - enjoy. Good night."

I stood unmoving for a moment, still trying to process the last few minutes. But it was clear these girls were willing, and I certainly knew what I wanted to do with them. I smiled back at the man who had been like a father to me for years.

"Yes, Uncle. I will. Good night."

I turned and headed for my room.

Once inside, I locked the door and walked through the suite's reception room into the bedroom. Eva and Caroline knelt by the foot of the huge bed, facing the door. They held themselves still, and both in the same pose: kneeling, legs opened, backs straight, their hands crossed behind them, and with their heads down. I knew their eyes would be closed, as they had been instructed. Eva's long brown hair fell forward on one side of her face, concealing one of her large breasts. She still wore her black stockings and shoes. Next to her, Caroline was still naked.

I looked across the room at the girls. Slave girls. They were both ravishingly gorgeous. And they must be very aware of my presence, but neither had moved. I walked over to the bed, dropping the whip onto it and then bending to unlock Eva's handcuffs and throw them onto the bed too with the key. Eva kept her wrists crossed behind her, and did not move. I then gently brushed her long, silky hair back behind her, so that it would not hide her luscious breasts from me. Still she held position.

Turning to Caroline, I crouched behind her, then stretched my arms round to place my hands just above her knees. Taking my time, I ran my hands up her thighs, feeling them possessively, relishing the satin softness of her skin, the firm muscle tone, the suppleness of those shapely legs which she had so provocatively displayed all evening. She did not break position, but I felt her tremble slightly when my fingers brushed over her inner thighs. My hands moved up over her slim waist to cup her breasts. Firm and full, they filled my hands with their ripe sweetness. I circled the dry skin of my palms around her erect nipples and heard her breath catch. Her back arched slightly and she pressed herself gently against my hands. So I removed them, and stood in front of the girls, looking down at their naked beauty.

I still wore all my clothes except the bow tie. They were naked, or wore only what were effectively decorations to their nakedness.

I stood. They knelt.

I was free to move, and look at them. They must remain in that submissive position, as commanded, not permitted to move. Even the power of sight was denied to them.

And I could command. They must obey.

It was a glorious feeling, and the power of my lust roared inside me. I fought for self-control, to not just throw myself on the nearest woman and fuck her till I was spent. And - I was still hesitant about this slave girl thing. Uncle Charles was a good man, he wouldn't lie to me. These women seemed eager. But it was all so new. I'd had my share of sex, but it was pretty vanilla stuff. And Liv, though she was incredibly hot and loved sex, had been challenging and aggressive in bed rather than submissive. But enough of the past. I stood with two beautiful girls at my feet and a raging erection.

"Well, ladies, where were we? Please, open your eyes and come here."

The two girls rose and advanced on me. They were smiling, and moving very sexily, but I saw they both kept their wrists crossed behind them.

"And please relax your arms," I stammered, as they reached me. "You don't need to keep your hands behind you."

I saw them smile and bring their hands forward - and then they were on me.

Caroline pressed her naked body against mine and ran a hand through my hair as she melted to me, bringing her lips up to kiss me, deeply and wantonly. Her other hand took mine and lifted it to her breast, pulling my fingers hard against her. My free hand roamed over her nakedness, stroking down to squeeze her pert bottom. I felt Eva bring her body tight against me from behind, and she started to remove my clothing, taking my jacket off and unbuttoning my shirt again while stroking my chest and planting soft kisses on me. Then she slid down to kneel at my feet and take off my shoes and socks, while caressing my legs. She rose, and the girls rearranged themselves around me so that now Eva was in front of me, kissing me fervently, our tongues entwined, while Caroline was behind, with her hands round my waist undoing my belt and trousers. Her fingers lingered for a few seconds over my boxer shorts, touching my erect manhood through the thin material with soft, tantalising strokes. Then she carefully pulled the shorts and trousers down and off, and I was left only in my open white dress shirt.

The girls had manoeuvred me so I was standing with the back of my knees right against the foot of the bed, with one arm round each woman as they squirmed their bodies against me, kissing and running their hands all over, and slowly easing the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. I was still wearing my watch and dress cufflinks and as the shirt sleeves gathered on my forearms the shirt stuck, trapping my arms behind me.

The two girls giggled, and pushed me so I fell backwards onto the bed, both of them clinging to me. They landed on top of me, pushing me down. I laughed, too, but with my shirt rucked up on my arms and their weight on my torso, I could not free my hands.

Caroline moved to lie across my chest, kissing at my face. Eva had scooted down to kneel straddling my legs, and now I felt her tongue lash up my erection, at last giving it the touch I so desperately craved. I froze for a second, and moaned. She did it again, and then I felt incredible warmth and moist softness as she took me between her lips, sliding down over half my length. Caroline's tongue swirled deep in my mouth, her hands caressed my face, and she rubbed her silken breasts across my chest.

gorson
gorson
214 Followers