Island of Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were incredibly gorgeous. Beautiful faces, amazing bodies, and kneeling in that lovely, submissive pose. Caroline lowered her face to kiss and lick at my feet, then looked up at me almost fearfully.

"Thank you, Master, for having me. You...You used me with such power, Master. You are so strong. I hope...your slave girl Caroline desperately hopes...that I was pleasing."

"Caroline," I found myself saying, "did I hurt you?"

"Hurt me?" She seemed genuinely surprised. "Oh no, Master." She pressed her lips to the side of my knee and kissed it fervently. When she spoke again, her tone was intense and ardent. "I loved it, Master."

Eva leaned forward to lick lasciviously at my thigh, before looking up at me, smiling, face radiant.

"We both loved it, Master. You used your slaves well. How may we please you now?"

"You want more?" I muttered, half laughing. "You're insatiable. I think I need a rest."

Eva's smile was naughty and knowing.

"Well, Master," she said, almost innocently, "then your slave girls beg you to let us help you relax."

They both moved forward, gently nudging my legs apart as I sat, and started nuzzling my inner thighs and balls. Eva kept her hands behind her back, as Caroline had to. I leaned back on the bed, heart still racing, looking down at these two ravishing women who so eagerly kissed and licked and sucked at me. My cock quickly stiffened again and the girls worked on it together, smiling and gazing up into my eyes as their hot mouths laved it and worshipped it, enticing and exciting me until I was fully erect. My body strained, muscles taut and fists clenched, as I reeled at the exquisite sensations they forced me to feel.

First one girl would suck me in a slow, tantalising rhythm while the other licked my balls and the base of my shaft, then they would swap places. I watched my manhood slide between one soft pair of lips, then another, and my head spun. They were so good! I moaned. And I was close, now. Very close.

"Master." Caroline spoke in that deliciously teasing way that provoked me even more. "Master, your slave girls think you must be getting close to orgasm. But you wanted to rest. Should we stop now, Master?"

At these words, Eva lifted her mouth off my erection, but kept it very close to my tip, breathing hot air onto me as she looked up at me. Caroline's tongue reached out to flick, just once, up the sensitive spot just below the head of my cock, and I gasped. I looked down at them, so incredibly aroused that I was not seeing the funny side of this, and an involuntary growling noise emerged from my throat before I could speak. Eva instantly resumed her sweet sucking, while Caroline now licked and kissed at me while she talked.

"I see Master wants us to continue, and we are ...mmm...his humble slave girls, so we must submit to him and obey. How does Master...mmm...wish to come?" Another soft kiss. "In Caroline's mouth?" she sucked delicately at my balls. "Or Eva's?" She bit gently at my inner thigh. "Or perhaps Master would like to come on our faces and over our bodies?" Her tongue lashed at my cock just below Eva's lips. "Would Master prefer to spray his cum all over his two slave girls? To show his dominance by blasting us with his seed?" She paused to lick up the underside of my shaft, and Eva lifted her mouth off me so that Caroline could lick all the way to the top, ending with a lingering kiss. "Would you like that, Master?" She brought her face down over my cock and started sucking, very slowly, her tongue moving over me.

"Oh yes, Master," Eva said with excitement, picking up the conversation while Caroline's mouth was otherwise engaged. "And then you could watch us lick it off each other! Your slave girls won't leave a drop. We love how hard and strong you are, Master," she paused to lick at the base of my manhood. "And we love the taste of your cum."

Their words inflamed me even further - I could barely think. I just had to come. Now. Pushing the girls off me as gently as I could, I leapt to my feet. My right hand grabbed my desperate erection, and started rubbing. Smiling eagerly, both girls knelt back, hands still behind them, and opened their mouths. I looked down at their beautiful faces, those soft widely-parted lips, perfect teeth and sweet tongues. The sides of their mouths tilted up happily. They watched the tip of my cock from beneath half-lowered lashes, sometimes raising their eyes to look into mine before quickly returning their focus to my manhood, knowing what was, literally, coming.

After the way they had devoted themselves to my cock it was only a few seconds before I felt the familiar tightening, the hot rush of pleasure, and my orgasm hit me.

The girls were cheek to cheek, eyes bright with anticipation. My hand jerked and my body convulsed as the white jets of cum lanced out, splashing first one girl then the other, painting their faces and shooting over their lips and into their mouths, Caroline rising up to thrust her body forward in offering and ensure a rope of my hot sticky cum landed across her gorgeous breasts, Eva hungrily positioning her mouth to catch another blast. I came and I came, spurting and spurting, watching these two beautiful women moving sexily at my feet as they desperately tried not to miss a drop. Then the cum was just flowing rather than jetting out, and Eva leaned in closer so I could wipe the end of my shaft across her cheeks and down her soft breasts until I had spilled it all. Caroline brought her hot, willing mouth onto my cock, gently sucking me clean. And finally I was done.

I flopped back exhausted on the bed, panting, and looked at the two slave girls. They knelt back on their heels, smiling happily and with evident satisfaction, poised beautifully with knees wide and hands behind them as they had been throughout, holding position perfectly to let me see my, erm, handiwork. Both girls had lines of glistening cum across their cheeks, noses, mouths and breasts. Eva also had cum on her forehead and up into her hair, and a glob on her chin which as I watched started to drip down in a long thread. Caroline parted her lips to show my white cum on her tongue. She twirled it sensuously round her mouth, coating the inside and evidently savouring the flavour, staring deep into my eyes the whole time, then slowly swallowed. She flashed me a seductive smile.

"Thank you, Master. May your girls be permitted to lick your cum from our bodies?"

Half-dazed, I could only nod and then watch the show as, using only their mouths, the girls cleaned each other as promised. They turned to face each other on their knees and Eva leaned forward to Caroline and lapped at her cum-stained face, licking up every drop. She then lowered her head to the blonde's breasts and did the same, Caroline arching her back and closing her eyes, the two of them making a performance of it for me. Though Caroline's gasps were real enough when Eva naughtily sucked and pulled at her nipples. Caroline then returned the favour, sensuously sucking and licking Eva while my eyes roamed over these two amazing beauties. Slender, long-legged, toned and both beautifully breasted, together they were a fantasy of sexual pleasure for any man.

At last the girls kissed each other, long and exquisitely, tongues probing deeply into each other's mouths to share the last taste of my seed. Their task completed, they knelt facing me again, then lowered their heads as one. To my surprise, they began to kiss my feet. And not a perfunctory kiss. I felt their lips and tongues moving delicately and submissively for long seconds, kissing again and again all over the top and sides of each foot, up towards the ankle and down to the toes, open-mouthed and lingeringly, more deliciously than some girls had ever kissed my mouth. Finally they knelt up, smiling, shook their hair back and took a moment to adjust their positions, to ensure they were perfectly poised in that lovely, submissive kneeling pose. Together they spoke.

"Thank you for using us, Master."

I was sure now that I wanted nothing except to sleep. Swiftly I unlocked Caroline's handcuffs, thanked the girls and asked them to relax, told them I was done in and excused myself. After a quick brush-up in the bathroom I set the alarm for six and climbed wearily into the centre of the bed. A minute later the two girls appeared, still naked, and joined me. They turned off the lights and cuddled up, one each side. I kissed them goodnight and lay back, eyes closed, weary but incredibly satisfied.

After a few moments, though, I realised that Caroline and Eva were not just lying there quietly. They had moulded their luscious bodies up against me and were now moving -- not much, but just sort of slowly writhing. Breasts rubbed against me temptingly. Long, silky legs stroked mine. Soft hair tickled my chest. Then their wicked hands began to wander and I felt insistent kisses at my shoulders and neck.

"Girls," I said, trying to make my voice stern, but mostly failing.

The only answer was giggling, and then soft fingers caressing my manhood.

"Forgive us, Master," Eva whispered, as she licked and nuzzled at my ear. "But you are so strong and we know we can serve you again. We beg to please you, Master."

Caroline, for once, was not talking. Instead, her lips and tongue were tracing a thrilling line from my nipple to my stomach, and on down. One hand caressed lightly up my thigh and met her mouth at the base of my shaft. My cock twitched, and the slave girl skilfully started to arouse me again.

Eva's lips descended on mine, to kiss me long and passionately. I abandoned any thoughts of sleep and put one arm round her, my other hand going to fondle her magnificent breasts. While I savoured Eva's mouth and body, Caroline's tongue and delicate fingers brought me fully erect, and I got hotter and hotter, my muscles leaping to her touch, moaning into Eva's mouth.

Eva lifted her face for a moment and I saw her smile in the darkness.

"Shh, Master," she said. "Let me."

Her body slid onto mine and her legs straddled me, then she moved down until my questing cock felt the touch of her hot pussy. A side lamp clicked on, bathing us in the gentlest glow. Caroline had scooted down the bed, somehow the covers had gone, and I felt a cushion being placed under my bottom. Then the incredible touch of Caroline's mouth kissing and licking at my balls and the top of my thighs, while Eva reached a hand down to hold me as she pressed her body back and slowly, slowly impaled herself on my manhood. She kissed at my neck and her heavy breasts swung across my chest as she lowered herself, sheathing me in wonderful, warm, tight girl. Caroline's hot mouth served me intimately and Eva's supple body undulated on top of me, sliding up and down my cock, massaging me in her melting, yielding flesh. Faster and faster she worked me, and I bucked in response, grasping her hips and kneading her breasts. She began to gasp and make little whimpering sounds, her hair flew about her as she rode above me, climbing to her own peak as she brought me to mine.

"Oh, Master," she cried. "Oh, Master...I'm almost there...I beg you...Oh, ohh...I beg you...I beg you to come, Master...and...and let your girl come...Ahh...Please, Master, please." She had slowed her pace, to keep herself from climaxing, and now I watched as Eva tortured herself, holding her excited body taut on the brink, incredibly aroused but forced to endure, not permitting herself to come until I did. And I was so close. I thrust up into her, cupped her breasts, then lowered my hands to grip her waist.

"I'm coming!" I rasped, plunging up into her. "Uh...I'm coming...Come now, Eva!"

"Yes, Master...Yes, Master...Oh...Oh...Ohhh...Ohhhh!"

She ground down on me, pussy tightening, her body glistening with perspiration as she came and I pulled her tight to me, my hips rearing powerfully upwards, bucking her whole body as my manhood surged into her and my own orgasm exploded. Hot ecstasy rushed through my rigid length and I shot my cum up into the girl as my shaft forced itself deep into her, again and again.

Finally, with a shuddering gust of breath, I was done and my body relaxed back into the bed, limp all over. Eva collapsed onto my chest, gasping, kissing at my face, her long hair tumbling about my head. I was still lodged inside her.

"Mmm...thank you, Master. Thank you," Eva murmured dreamily, as she kissed and cuddled up to me. Languidly she raised her hips and my manhood emerged from her pussy, straight into Caroline's warm mouth and soft fingers. Her lips and tongue cleaned me gently, not trying to arouse me. Her task complete, Caroline wriggled up the bed to lie on one side of me while Eva rolled off onto the other. I barely felt their last kisses or heard their whispers of "Good night, Master". Drained, and satisfied as never before, I sank into deep sleep and did not stir.

Hours later, and my dreams had become sweeter and sweeter. My loins seemed to glow while my mind replayed the wonders of the previous night. I saw Eva's lovely face beneath me as I came, plunging into her. I held Caroline's lithe body, shuddering in my hands as I fucked her ruthlessly for my pleasure. I felt soft female lips and tongues on my manhood as two beautiful women used their mouths so slavishly to please me.

My eyes flicked open in the early morning light. I felt soft female lips and tongues on my manhood. Befuddled and still half asleep, I looked down the bed. The covers were gone and I could see two beautiful women, one draped over each leg, licking and kissing at me erect manhood as I became fully awake.

Caroline planted a hot, lingering open-mouthed kiss on the head of my cock and smiled up at me. She was devastatingly beautiful.

"Good morning, Master. You set the alarm for six, and it is quarter to, but your slave girls thought this would be a more pleasant way for you to wake."

Eva sucked torturously at my balls. Dazed by the exquisite sensation, I let out a whispered moan.

"And you are so...mmm...hard, Master," Caroline continued, between leisurely licks of my shaft, "that we just couldn't resist." She slid her full, soft lips languidly all over the top of my cock. "Please forgive your girls, Master. We only beg to serve you. We beg you to permit us to give you pleasure, Master. Please, Master?" She dipped her head to bring her lips over just the top two inches of my erection, and rotated her hot mouth about it from side to side, while her searing tongue danced over the tip.

"Please, Master," Eva added, raising her face to look at me enchantingly, her fingers skimming over my balls and cock with a maddening, feathery lightness. She spoke in an incredibly seductive and enticing tone, gazing deeply into my eyes and pronouncing each word slowly, deliciously and meaningfully. "We beg to serve you. We want to give you pleasure. We beg you to come in our mouths, Master. Please?"

With Caroline's talented mouth inflaming my cock I could barely talk, but I managed a gasp and a nod. With a ravishing smile, Eva crawled up the bed on her hands and knees, and gently slid a second pillow beneath my head. Her soft breasts brushed 'accidentally' over my face in the process.

"So that you can watch your slave girls, Master," she whispered seductively, "while we serve you."

Then the two of them were lying there, one each side, hands caressing my thighs or stomach or lightly stroking my balls. And their sweet lips, their skilled tongues and scorching mouths again devoted themselves to inflicting the most tormentingly exquisite feelings on my yearning cock. My erection strained, and the pre-cum was pouring out of me as the girls sucked and nibbled, grazed and licked, fluttered and kissed and stroked and sucked again. I was shaking with need as they brought me to the brink of orgasm and kept me there, and kept me there, with incredible soft touches and light kisses on the desperate tip of my manhood.

"Mmm...Are you ready, Master?" Caroline said, running teasing fingers up my rigid flesh, while Eva lasciviously tongued my balls. "Is it time for you to come, or should your slave girls work to keep you like this, close but not quite there? We are yours to command, Master. What is your desire?" Her lips joined her fingers in maddening my tormented flesh.

"I want to come," I gasped roughly, between panted breaths.

Eva raised her gorgeous face to smile at me seductively, then brought her luscious hot mouth delicately down over my hard cock. Her head bobbed in a slow rhythm that started to get faster. She was touching exactly the right places, moving in exactly the right way, leading me up to sweet release. My buttocks tensed and random nerves all over my body started to twitch under the sensory overload. I was dimly aware that Caroline had moved down to suck on my toes and caress my legs, but Eva's rhythm had settled and hot waves of incredible pleasure started to wash over me as my muscles clenched in anticipation. Again and again, Eva's perfect mouth slid over the top of my cock, not forcing an orgasm from me, but calling me insistently and irresistibly, torturing me with a sweet desperate need at the same time she served it and submitted to it. I must come. I must come! What she was doing to me! I had become frantic, my breath was ragged, and my mind almost seemed to be leaving my body. And all this time Eva somehow managed to keep looking into my eyes, gazing up at me sensuously, intimately and lovingly. Then she sped up the merest fraction, and I was lost. My whole body arched, and I surrendered to her mouth as she submissively devoted herself to serving me. And Eva gave me exactly what I yearned for, exactly when I wanted it. She sucked me with perfection. The friction of her soft lips and sweet tongue was incredible, and she brought me to my climax and served me deliciously through it, simultaneously worshipping my manhood and forcing me to endure every possible exquisite sensation of pleasure. My hips bucked as my loins exploded and I thrust up into her wonderful mouth, my hot seed flooding it. I felt her swallow as she kept sucking, more slowly now as she skilfully addressed herself to my cock, ensuring I felt every golden moment of ecstasy to the utmost even as I came down from the height of my orgasm.

Finally, overcome and totally satiated, I fell back on the bed with a shudder, panting. I hadn't even realised my body was tensed up off the mattress, or that I seemed to have forgotten to breathe for the last minute. Eva continued to delicately lick and suck until I was completely drained.

Then the two girls were kneeling by my feet, hands behind their backs, dimpling up at me.

"We would love to serve you further, Master," Caroline said in a low, sexy voice. "We would love you to take us again, and use us however you wish. We could help you shower and dress, and your two slaves would do our best to make the experience very...pleasing...for you. But that might take too long this morning and we know you have a plane waiting."

I nodded, reluctantly. A part of me wanted never to leave this room and these girls. I could think of a lot of things we could do together, and despite the fatigue my cock twitched at the erotic possibilities. But duty first. I smiled and got up, kissing both girls before heading to the bathroom, and soon was ready to go. The two girls helped me pack, but otherwise kept discretely out of the way to avoid distracting me. They remained naked, though, and their last act before I left was to crawl to my feet and kneel, hands behind them, before gracefully lowering their heads to kiss and lick at my shoes.

"Caroline, Eva. Please look up." The girls raised their heads, kneeling perfectly. "You are both beautiful and amazing and I had a wonderful night. Thank you. I don't understand all this yet, but I'd love to spend time with you again. I hope I'll see you soon."