Island Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Damon & Katy, their Hawaiian adventure continuing.
1k words
3.44
1.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left the hotel, I told you to wear just your bikini and your coverup; you're very curious about where we're going, but I'm being mysterious.

Because, unknown to you, I had spent those hours with an instructor at a local flight school there in Honolulu, getting checked out in a seaplane.

Your excitement mounts as we get to the airport...ever since you were a little girl, you've dreamed of a handsome man (instead, you're stuck with me... Sorry about that, Baby Girl) whisking you away on a date in a private airplane.

I point to a red & white plane, on amphibious floats. "There's ours", I say, "at least until tomorrow evening." Your eyebrows go up "Overnight?", you think as I press the button to unlock the trunk. I pull out a big duffel bag & a portable cooler.

We load everything into the plane, and I help you into the front passenger seat, closing your door as I leave.

When I open my door, I wink at you and say, "Your exotic Hawaiian adventure begins now, my love; take off your bikini, and your cover-up, and give them to me."

"But, I'll be naked!"

"Yes. And you will be until we come back here."

"What if someone sees me?"

"Very unlikely, but they'll have quite a treat, seeing the most beautiful girl in the world all naked."

You roll your eyes, blushing, but are secretly thrilled at the compliment. You love how I make you feel like the most desirable woman to ever live. Still blushing, you strip completely, sitting in this airplane wearing nothing but your sandals...as I take your body's ONLY covering, and lock it in the car. Thank God the door is closed, and I'm 6 feet off the ground, you think, embarrassed at your nakedness, but relieved by realizing no one can see you below your shoulders right now...

Then I climb into the pilot's side; you have a moment's anxiety as, with my door open, naked Katy is VERY visible to anyone on the proper angle...

You're blushing, embarrassed, but your body is...misbehaving, your nipples hardening...you start to feel a moist warmth between your legs...and this feeling of arousal embarrasses you further, which arouses you further...It's not helping that I'm taking my time getting in, increasing your exposure, embarrassment, AND arousal...By the time I get in, you're VERY excited, which doesn't go away when I close the door, offering your nakedness SOME cover, because you're in one of your most arousing situations; naked in front of me, while I'm dressed.

You feel so powerless...so vulnerable...completely submissive, ABSOLUTELY feminine...and it makes you crazy. As I get us airborne, you feel as if you may lose your mind...I'm in complete control of the airplane...in complete control of YOU... you are very aware of the bulge in my swim trunks, indicating that I'm already hard for you... You long to touch, but you don't dare while I fly the plane...

Once I've gotten us to altitude, I set the autopilot, and turn to the sexy, naked girl beside me. You lean in to kiss me, your right hand going directly to my bulge, squeezing, rubbing...my hardness feeling SO RIGHT in your hand...

"May I suck my Papa Bear's beautiful cock while he flies?", you ask.

"Katya, the airplane is flying itself right now. We could even fuck, if you like."

Your eyes get a wild, hungry gleam...I smile invitingly, rolling my seat back to the stops & undoing my seatbelt. In an instant, your seatbelt is also undone; with a feral hunger, you almost rip my swim trunks off me, stopping only to shower my erect cock with kisses. For a moment, you wish I had 2 penises, so you could suck one while the other fucks you...because you want me inside BOTH your mouth & pussy right now...you love to suck me because you crave the feeling of total submission it brings, but at the same time, my cock inside you feels absolutely right; as if your entire body was made to have Damon, and ONLY your sweet, beloved Damon inside you...SO right...SO perfect...You reluctantly take your mouth away from my stiff organ, silently promising "later" with a last kiss on the tip.

I scoot forward on my seat, and you straddle my lap, putting your hands on my broad shoulders as I firmly grip your naked ass.

"Wrap your legs around me", I command you.

I support your weight with my strength as you do so.

I slowly lower you toward my jutting erection. You move your right hand to guide me inside, but a burst of pleasure from your pussy tells you I'm already in. "Wow!, you think. I'm so wet he just slid in"...Holding your hips to keep you from moving, I begin to rock mine, moving my thick penis inside you..."O GOD, it's so GOOOOD...", you think.

Aloud, you say, "Yes, Damon...yes!!! FUCK your little Katya! Have me...you fill me up SO GOOD...ooooohhhhhh....mmmmm..."

"THIS is right.", you think. "Master & his Baby Girl, ALWAYS! Have me, Master! OWN me! YES! You feel SO GOOD inside me, Master!"

You gasp in pleasure, as Master's cock just found THE SPOT inside you, and your OWN desperate need takes control, and the world fades into just Master & his Baby Girl, face to face, body to body, our sexes joined inseparably. Our bodies move as one, in an intricate, DEEPLY intimate movement, you feeling, once again, absolutely feminine, ACUTELY aware of your beloved Damon's masculinity, desperately hungering for the nearness of him. You pull closer to me, our bodies craving each other in every cell, unable to get close ENOUGH to satisfy our mutual longing...our breathing heavy & ragged, our faces mere inches apart, eyes locked, our movement accelerating...as my gaze bores into your eyes, you feel me penetrating ALL of Katya, claiming you, mind, heart & soul, as well as your body, which is already mine beyond question...and everything within you says an emphatic YES! as you gladly give it all...

As you surrender yourself entirely to your Master, you feel it beginning. Soft & slow at first, like a small earthquake...you know it's inevitable..."Oh...my love..." you gasp out as you feel it beginning. Your toes curl..."Oh, Damon!, OhDamonOhDamonOoooohhhDaaaam...!!!", you cry out loudly, as the nuclear fire of your climax takes you in its power, coming not just from your pussy, but your entire little body feels like it's cumming, your mind spinning off into a universe of unfathomable ecstasy...