Island Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Damon & Katy on a Hawaiian adventure.
1.2k words
4.12
1.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God, Damon, you are just EVIL, do you know that?", you think as you unlock the door to our room. "Yes, you probably do...make a girl think horny thoughts, and you're nowhere to be found. Hmf. Evil bastard."

I told you this morning I'd be gone for about 2-4 hours, "making preparations".

"For what?" you asked.

"Something as wonderfully special as YOU are, m'love," I said, kissing you on the forehead.

"Let's just say it'll be a Hawaiian Adventure."

"It's already been that", you said, remembering your shower this morning. "I may never be able to wash my hair again without getting horny..."

"That's the idea. Besides, it usually turns out nicely for BOTH of us when you get horny."

"There IS that..."

"Anyway, gotta go...enjoy the beach, and I'll be back as soon as I can."

With that I left, and you took awhile finishing your breakfast before heading down to the resort beach, adjoining Waikiki. You stretched out on a chaise lounge, feeling daring, sexy, & exhibitionistic in the TINY bikini I bought you, and enjoyed the sensual pleasure of feeling the warm Hawaiian sun on your exposed skin, the gentle trade winds cooling you JUST enough. But after an hour or so, your thoughts began flashing back to our flight in to Honolulu the previous afternoon...which is why you're opening the door to our room, musing on how evil I am.

You shed your bikini and lay on the bed, remembering...

After about 3 hours, we'd both gotten bored with the in-flight entertainment. Thankfully, you had the foresight to get us both blankets when we boarded, so we'd have some "camouflage". You flipped up the armrest between our seats and snuggled close, wrapping the blankets around us...

Your hands begin to tweak your hardening nipples as you remember...

You grinned mischievously at me as your hand began to stroke the front of my shorts, and you felt me respond, hardening rapidly as you stroked & squeezed me.

"Mmmm...", I murmured softly, "so that's how it's going to be, is it?"

"Mmm hmm", you whisper smugly. "I'm going to keep you hard all the way to Honolulu."

"And, if I decide to 'retaliate'?"

"I'm hoping you do -- I took my panties off when I went to the lav a little while ago", you whisper.

"Too damn sexy for your own good, you are", I say, as my left hand reaches under your skirt, caressing your smooth thighs, and moving north...and for an hour and a half, we experience delicious agony as we fondle each other to near madness. You, with squeezes and a mix of heavy and light stroking make my cock so hard it ACHES, while I tease your puffy, arousal-slick labia with finger strokes and light pinching, frequently making you shudder as my fingers find and tease your swollen clit...

Your left hand rubbing your breast, your right is furiously stroking your wet pussy. Oh, GAWD, you need this!

Feeling the plane slow slightly, we both realize we're starting to descend, and we intensify our fondling. You've got me right near the edge, and you know it as well as I do.

Then I play dirty.

I slip my finger inside your hot, dripping pussy as I push the heel of my hand into your clit, crooking my finger inside to find that "magic spot". You gasp.

"Oh, God," you whisper, "no fair...", and your rhythm on my throbbing cock begins to falter as waves of pleasure assault your senses. Now it's YOU on the edge...and you bury your face in my arm to muffle the cries as your orgasm crashes through you...

Naked on the bed, eyes closed, frantically touching yourself, the memory of that powerful, semi-public orgasm triggers yet another, as you go careening over the edge, letting out the cry of pleasure you had to stifle on the plane...

"Wow, that must've been a doozy!" says a distinctly masculine voice...

With a gasp, you frantically claw at the bedspread in a desperate (and futile) attempt to cover your nakedness, only to realize in a moment it's me.

"I guess you were so far gone, you didn't hear the door. And I wasn't ABOUT to disturb that", I say with a wink. "I always thought that would be a turn-on, watching you...turns out I didn't know the half of it."

A slightly feral gleam comes into your eye as you notice the bulge in my pants..."Oh, my. And here I am all naked and helpless..."

"Why, yes you are. And I'm going to take full advantage of it, " I say, unzipping my pants. You lick your lips as I pull my shorts down and my erect cock springs into view. My shirt quickly joins the pile, and we're naked together as I join you on the bed, pinning your elbows over your head with my hands. We kiss passionately, the tips of our tongues doing an intricate, sensual dance with each other... My hands still pinning your arms, I trail kisses down your neck, murmuring, "Tell me what you thought about as you played with yourself."

"The flight yesterday. How you made me cum with all those people around, but I had to be secret. God, I want to touch you."

"Not yet. So that turns you on, eh?", I ask as my mouth reaches your sensitive nipple, and my tongue flutters on it, sucking it into my mouth...

"Yes", you gasp, as the delicious pleasure from your nipple radiates outward.

As I trail kisses toward your other equally defenseless breast, I ask, "What if I'd pulled you onto my lap and fucked you right there?"

Your imagination runs wild as my mouth pleasures your other nipple, and you begin to buck your hips, trying in vain to reach my hard cock. "Oh, God, you're evil...please..please..."

"Please what? Fuck you on the plane?"

"No, fuck me NOW."

I shift my weight, still pinning your arms as my tip rests at your hot, soaking entrance. "Like this?"

"Oh, GOD, you're such a tease! I want ALL of you! NOW!", you say, as you put your feet under my butt, desperately trying to pull me into you.

"Oh, all right...if you INSIST...", I say with a grin as I slide into you. "Mmmm...so wet and tight. You have a yummy pussy, my sweet one." Still pinning you, I begin to move inside you with slow, deep strokes...in to the hilt, then almost all the way out..."I think I WILL fuck you on the plane on the way back. You in my lap, riding my cock...and everyone will know we're fucking, and all the guys will be hard, wanting you because you're so sexy, but only I get to have you..."

My rhythm accelerates, fucking you in earnest, now...

"And the women will all be jealous, wishing THEY were being well-fucked like you, because they see the pleasure on your face..."

And the fantasy, coupled with the thrusting of my cock inside you, sends you once again plunging into ecstasy as your body takes fire...and in your throes, you feel me spend inside you as my passion overcomes me.

I release your elbows, and your arms twine around my neck as mine go under your slender shoulders. "Oh, LORD," you say, "how do you turn me on so much?"

"No idea, sweetie. But it's only fair -- you do that to me on the DAILY."

With a self-satisfied grin, our bodies still coupled, you pull my face down for a kiss...

To be continued...