Island Time With Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving couple takes their DDlg relationship on vacation.
1.8k words
4.51
16.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
197 Followers

"This might be totally crazy. But come on vacation with me."

"What?"

"I'm going to get away for a while. A nice, summer beach vacation. It's soon for us to be doing something like this, I know, but I can't think of anything I want more than to spend that time with you."

She considers it. She notes the absurdity. But that all falls away. Maybe she should have thought for longer. But once the heart has decided, there is no room for countervailing concerns.

"Yes. Yes, of course! Wow. I'll need some new bathing suits."

"Kitten...." He smiles.

--

Almost the whole plane ride, she wrapped herself around his arm and lay her head on his shoulder. Admittedly, this made it hard to read her book. He seemed to have less trouble with his. But she couldn't help herself. His feel, his scent. She wanted it on her. She'd occasionally turn her neck, the muscles between her head and shoulders stretching painfully from turning them to far. But that's how she could steal glances up at him. There he was. Her Daddy.

After they landed and stayed the course of the slow, crowded herd that was the line through the airport, they took a shuttle van to a ferry. Daddy said there were multiple islands in this archipelago, and the one they were going to was the best for lovers. No judgments, few prying eyes. A place where they could be with each other.

The ferry's foghorn sounded as they set off. The top deck's seating was almost entirely full. After enjoying the pure-blue skies and the portentous grey clouds in the distance, Daddy turned and whispered in her ear.

"Let's check out the other deck."

She shivered. His breath in her ear did that and more to her.

"But we won't see as well down there," she said.

"And we won't be seen much, either."

She knew what he meant. Already getting wet, she stood with him. He went ahead of her. She reached for his hand, catching his big fingers with hers. He squeezed back and gave her a tug, beckoning her to follow him down the stairs.

The deck below was much like the one on top, except it was T-shaped to allow for a larger viewing area towards the front. And of course, the tops of Ts have spots around corners where people can hide.

Daddy took her around the left corner and pressed her up against the glass window. If anyone came below deck, they wouldn't see her. If a little boat passed by, they'd see her t-shirt-covered tits smooshed against the glass. They'd see the look of fear and submission on her pretty, young face. And they'd see Daddy behind her. How his hands grasped her hips.

"D-Daddy. Here?"

He undid the button of her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and wedged his hand right to her hot, hairless slit. She gasped.

"Here. You're mine. I get this little girl pussy whenever I want. Wherever I want." He growled into her ear and gave it a bite. She shuddered. His fingers traced the length of her pussy. "You're soaked, kitten. You dirty whore."

"Daddy. Oh, Daddy," she moaned. She wriggled her ass, feeling his cock hardening in his own shorts as he touched her. She loved that.

"Dirty bitch. You wanted this, didn't you? You couldn't wait for Daddy to molest you again, could you?" He hooked two fingers into her tiny pussy and strummed the front wall, prying her open. His other hand wrapped around her throat.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry I'm such a whore. I'm sorry I make you molest your daughter." She rocked herself between the glass and Daddy, the sun-warmed window radiating heat into her hard nipples, her ass almost trying to gobble up Daddy's bulge through her shorts.

Daddy yanked her hair and forced her to crane her neck back. Her green eyes were wide gazing up at him, her mouth open, her pink tongue exposed. Daddy spat right onto it. Paralyzed, getting her tiny pussy abused right there where anyone could find them, she did the only thing she knew how: she swallowed it.

Daddy's eyes bulged, his face in a predatory grin of smug satisfaction. "Good little whore, baby. Swallow everything Daddy gives you." He buried his fingers deeper into her.

"Everything. All inside me. I love when you make me take it, Daddy. You own me. Fuck. Fuck! Daddy, I'm going to cum. Please. Oh fuck!"

But Daddy's fingers were dragged out of her pussy and unceremoniously shoved into her mouth. Her pussy was starving for release, but she knew what to do. She sucked them, eager to take anything Daddy offered her. Her tongue danced between his fingers, gathering up all of her little girl juices.

"I didn't give you permission to cum, now did I?"

"No, Daddy," she agreed between sucks, "please may I cum?" Being forced to suck up her own cunthoney, the evidence of how her body loved it when Daddy abused her, only turned her on even more.

The ferry rocked over a bumpy wave, causing her to stumble to the side. But Daddy caught her by the arm and pushed her to her knees, spinning her around in the process so his back was to the ferry window glass. He grabbed her hair and undid the front of his shorts.

"Get the rest of it out yourself, princess." He ordered her.

She swallowed, reaching to the waistband of his boxer-briefs.

"But, Daddy, you know I don't suck--" She never finished her objection, because Daddy's palm stung her face so hard her ear started ringing.

"You belong to me, whore. I own you." Before she knew it, Daddy's dick was pressing against her lips, glossing them up with precum, before sinking forward right into her mouth. "Your body is mine. I use it how I want." He thrusted, still pulling her hair, cock barreling down her inexperienced throat.

"Grrgluglll," she gurgled, because that was the only noise she could make. Daddy was fucking her face. Raping it.

"Be a good girl. Fucking suck that dick, baby. Show Daddy you know your place. Do a good job and maybe you'll get to breathe."

Lightheaded, she let her lips wrap tightly around the shaft. Daddy's precum dripped onto her tongue. It tasted wonderful to her. He tasted wonderful. She could smell the sweat on his balls when he rammed his dick deep enough. Her Daddy.

Reluctance dissolved into content submission. She started moving her head.

"Yeah, suck it, princess. Suck Daddy's dick!" His grasp on her hair relaxed, becoming almost tender. She wrapped a hand around the base of the shaft to stroke it as she bobbed up and down the veiny length.

Daddy allowed her just enough leeway to pull back off it. "It's so much, Daddy," she moaned, before impaling her mouth right back on it. Spit burbled in her mouth. If anyone were below deck with them, the corner wouldn't hide them. Her sucking was too sloppy and nasty for that.

"And it's all for you, slut. Get it all. Get it all and make Daddy jizz down your throat."

She doubled down, blowing Daddy like a backalley crackwhore. But her fix was pleasing him. Doing anything to make him happy. He owned her. Her tormentor. Her abuser. Her lover. Her Daddy. Her hand stroked her throatslime over any bit of it she couldn't take in her mouth.

She felt Daddy's cock somehow grow even thicker. Precum leaked anew. Sweet to her pink tongue Ike nectar, she lapped it up.

"Suck it down, honey," Daddy commanded, "suck every fucking drop. Here it comes. Oh fuck take it!" Daddy's dick swelled and pulsed. He pulled her hair tight, forcing her mouth still as warm cum shot out in jets. She swallowed, afraid she'd drown, eager to take any bit of Daddy into her body.

"Glop, glllp," her throat echoed out as she guzzled rope after rope of Daddy's seed. Salty, a little bitter, and a little sweet, she felt Daddy's semen slide down her esophagus. It was so much. She imagined Daddy's swimmers invading her body. It always felt like a lot in her pussy, but this gave her a new perspective on how defenseless she really was from the onslaught of seed when Daddy bred her full. And that appreciation only made her happier to swallow anything she could. Her lips nursed Daddy's dick, like she was a baby with a bottle. Like how she used to suck her thumb.

"Gentle, baby, gentle." Dutifully, she obeyed, her sucking become less intense. When she could get no more seed from Daddy's cock, she pulled her head away slowly. Daddy didn't stop her.

"Oh my god, Daddy." She panted. "It was so much."

He squatted down to the floor until he was seated. They were below the ferry window in their corner now. Another big wave rocked the boat. He kissed her lips and pulled her into his lap, spinning her around again so her back was to his chest.

Her shorts were still unbuttoned, and his fingers had no trouble finding her now gushing pussy. She wriggled as he used her juices to strum her clit.

"Daddy's balls are always so full for you, kitten. You're my woman now. I broke you. I own you." He felt up her tits as he molested her closer and closer to orgasm, pinching her nipples.

"I'm yours, Daddy. You broke me. Daddy. Daddy! Fuck! F-uck! Da--rmm!!!" Her orgasm hit her like a freight train as Daddy's palm covered her mouth. He felt her tongue loll out of her mouth as she drooled through her climax.

"That's a good girl," he muttered in her ear, giving it a bite. "Cum like a whore for Daddy. Cum like a good jizz-slurping cocksucking whore. Show Daddy you get off on the abuse."

She went limp in his lap.

Which was how one of the ferry's crew found them in their corner: on the floor together, her hair a mess, her entirety curled up into him, her face flushed.

"Hey," the crew member said in his white uniform polo, "is everything OK? I heard what sounded like screaming."

Daddy looked up at him and smiled coolly. "She got a little seasick and had a bit of a panic attack." He pet her scalp through her hair.

The crew member paused. "OK." He said. "Let me know if you two need anything." He turned and walked away.

Neither of them were sure if the crew member could see her shorts were still unbuttoned.

When they reached shore on their island, Daddy found them a cab to their vacation rental. It was in the center of the island, removed from the main attractions, and their Jeep wouldn't be ready for another day.

On the drive up, she whispered into his ear, "That was the first time I ever swallowed cum, Daddy."

He turned his head and looked at her, then back at the driver, who either couldn't hear anything over the music or knew better than to let on that he could.

"It won't be the last time, kitten."

She wrapped both her arms around his arm closest to her and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I know, Daddy. I know."

Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
197 Followers