Island Vacation Ch. 10

Story Info
Jen Takes Tim Shopping.
4.9k words
4.79
12.6k
20

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim stretched himself across the bed, his cock still semi-erect despite its violent discharge moments ago. He listened to the water of the shower and could nearly imagine every drop, splashing onto Jen's warm, pink skin, coursing its way down and around his wife's curves. He could see her there, nearly glowing, warm under the soap and the caress of her own hands. His dick grew just thinking about it. He wondered if she was as aroused as he was. And was she turning herself on even more by her own touch?

He couldn't remember the last time he had fantasized about Jen. Sure, she still turned him on - when they were in the mood, as infrequently as that had become over the last few years. And even then the sex was predictable. Satisfying, but predictable. But something had happened to her here. Something had happened to both of them. It was clear that she was driving it, with her sexier clothes and... The images flashed through his mind: fucking her as Richard watched, the men on the beach, the warmth of her pussy in the hot tub with Mickey and Kate, the couple watching her give head, the man in the barn. It was almost overwhelming. That flurry of images was nearly enough to make him orgasm again, even without touching himself. He couldn't help but wonder how far things might go, or how long this would last. Surely she wouldn't continue to behave like this home. He didn't dare even hope for that. The best he could do was enjoy every moment that she gave him.

His shower was quick, and a little cold. He had promised Jen that he would accompany her to town that afternoon for a little shopping of their own. She wanted souvenirs for the kids and something to thank her parents for watching them. He had to get back to "Dad" mode, and he hoped the sting of the cold water would help send him on his way. He dried himself quickly and tossed on a T-shirt and shorts.

Jen, on the other hand, had put a little more thought into her wardrobe. That was typically the case, of course, so he was used to it; but he still hadn't become accustomed to her wardrobe for this trip. He wasn't even sure what to call the top she was wearing.

"It's a bralette," Jen informed him, as she continued with her makeup.

"Oh, so it's underwear?"

"No, silly. I mean, they do make them as underwear, but this isn't"

It reminded him of pictures that he had seen of young hippie girls back in the 70s. A natural yarn of some sort, knit into two small triangles, large enough to cover her breasts, but small enough to do a poor job of it. The tops of the triangles were held up by a single strand that ran around her neck, not unlike a bikini. The weave continued below the bust in something that reminded him of tassels, though he wasn't sure why. The thing that most caught his attention was the amount of skin that he could see between every bit of linen-colored yarn. Even though it "covered" her, it seemed to draw attention to itself, and to the prize that it barely concealed below.

Her shorts were pink and snug and short. Very short. They covered more than her bathing suits at home would have, but somehow they looked far more revealing. The fact that she was leaning into the mirror, her ass pointing back at him added to the effect. His dick twitched again, moving him further out of Dad mode.

She spun around to him, causing those tassels to dance under the movement of her breasts. "Ready?"

He nodded his head. He was ready, but not to leave the room. She walked past him to the door, not giving him an opportunity to explain.

A short cab ride later they pulled up to their destination: a collection of the typical stores that line any tourist destination in the world. T-shirts, baseball caps, and shot glasses, woven between cramped stores pushing watches, jewelry, and overpriced cameras. And it was all wrapped up behind a facade doing its best to look like something more. But it would suit their purposes well enough. Frankly, Tim could think of several places that he would rather be, but he did enjoy spending time with Jen, and he had promised that he would do this with her. Hopefully, he thought, the process shouldn't take long.

He was a little surprised when she walked by a few stores that seemed like they would have been perfect for the trinkets they were looking for. But when she swung into a store covered with pictures of girls in bikinis, he saw no reason to point out the other options. He watched her move from rack to rack, almost mindlessly looking over the tiny wisps of fabric, intentionally ignoring the more substantial one-piece options. He stayed close, curious about what might interest her, given the events of the last few days.

"Do you know where we are?" she asked, without ever taking her eyes off the rows of hanging "swimwear".

"Jamaica?"

She looked up at him with an expression that he had often seen as a schoolboy when a teacher was not pleased with his answer. So, as he did on those previous occasions, he thought a minute longer. Suddenly, it dawned on him.

"Oh! This is the place where you and Kate..."

"Shh! Don't draw attention."

He smiled as he slid hangers, one by one, down the rod, pretending to help her find something. "I thought you liked attention."

As she moved to another rack, Tim took in the place; a large uninspired room, lit by rows of fluorescent lights from a yellowed drop ceiling. Posters of California blondes and long European brunettes in thongs hung haphazardly from the walls. Handwritten signs on neon poster board topped most of the displays, informing the few shoppers in the place of specials and clearance items.

Small fitting rooms lined the long wall opposite the windows. Near the door, along the narrower wall, a cluttered counter that sagged under the weight of time, neon fabric, and a cash register. Behind it stood two young Jamaican men, both of whom looked away quickly as Tim approached them with his gaze. He suspected that they must have been in the store during Jen and Kate's earlier visit. He felt a stirring in his shorts when he realized that one of them, at least, had seen his wife nearly naked in that very place. That thought was quickly replaced by a fleeting image of Kate, on her knees taking their black cocks, just as she had done that morning in the barn.

"What do you think of these?" Jen was holding two small bikinis in one hand, and what appeared to be a knot of straps in the other. Before Tim even had a chance to respond, she turned to the fitting rooms to try them on.

He waited uneasily for Jen. The other shoppers were all engrossed in the inventory, but he could feel the clerks looking at him. He was sure that he was imagining it, but when he looked back toward their end of the room, one of them nodded and smiled at him. He tried to tell himself that it was just the courteous acknowledgment of a retail sales clerk. His gut told him otherwise.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the latch on Jen's changing room door. She pushed it open wide, stepping into the doorway. She looked up at him, some twenty feet away, with an unspoken request for an opinion. She was stunning. Even without the bikini she would have looked amazing, but it certainly did its work. Black, sleek, barely covering her breasts yet somehow lifting them up and out. Maybe it was just the contrast of the color with her skin, but it seemed to draw more attention to them than the other suits she had.

She spun on one heel, showing him - and anyone else who cared to look - the back of the suit. More correctly, she showed them her back, because there was virtually no fabric to be seen on her ass. The straps of the panties rode high across her hips and narrowed into a tiny strap that slid down her crack, almost covering it, before wrapping its way underneath her.

Tim instinctively looked toward the counter. The clerks were looking at his wife. So was another middle-aged man near the door. Tim turned back to Jen just in time to see her smile as she pulled the door closed, stepping back into the booth. He could nearly feel his heart pounding in his chest. The warmth in his groin was undeniable and, rationally, he didn't understand why. After all, they really hadn't seen anything more than a woman in a bikini. Jen had shown others much more over the last few days. This was not nearly as brazen as she had been in the barn earlier in the day. And it certainly didn't rival her show on the beach yesterday.

Still, he found himself standing in the middle of the store, dry-mouthed, erection forming, palms sweating. He wondered what his wife might do next. He was pretty certain about what she wouldn't do. He couldn't imagine things going beyond a little exhibitionism. There was no way, he told himself, that she would let anyone else get involved. A small voice in the back of his head reminded him that just a few hours ago she was letting a stranger fondle her breast while another woman gave him head.

"Are you and your lady finding everything you need?" He was startled by the taller clerk, not realizing that he had approached.

"Uh, yeah. I think we're fine. Thanks." Tim wondered if he looked as flustered as he felt.

"OK, mon," the man smiled, "you let us know if she need anything at all."

Tim was aware of the double entendre, but let it be. About then, the door to the changing room opened again. Jen stepped out further this time, stopping suddenly when she noticed the proximity of the clerk. He let out a low whistle as he eyed his customer.

"Such a beautiful lady! My friend, you are a lucky man indeed!"

Tim nodded, as he and Jen exchanged glances. He was certain that there was some sort of attempt at unspoken communication between them, but he was unsure of what it meant.

"What do you think?" Jen finally asked.

Tim was almost afraid to answer. What he thought was that he was getting hard at the idea of this stranger openly staring at his wife, who was all but naked in a tiny red bikini. He thought that he would like nothing better than to bend her over one of these racks, shove that tiny panty aside and fuck her right then and there. Her eagerness to be seen like this was making him crazy.

"I mean, I'd never be able to wear it at home," she continued.

"Why not?" The clerk interrupted? "Such a beautiful lady! You should be happy to be seen, and I know that the men where you come from would be happy to see you!. Don't you think?"

Now he was looking at Tim, too. Jen seemed to be only a little embarrassed by his compliment.

"But no, m' lady. Not that suit." He stepped toward her. Tim stiffened a bit as he approached his wife. "It has a flaw, see?" He pointed at her left breast. "It's not sewn right. Here, I'll show you." He waved Tim closer.

"See how the seam on that side is nice and even? And see how the one on this side isn't?"

Tim noticed both the slight puckering of the fabric along the seam on one side, and the fact that this man had his hand a mere inches from his wife's breast.

"I'll show you," he continued, reaching for the string that was attached to the sparse triangle covering her breast and tugging it upward. "See the difference?"

By tugging it, he not only straightened the fabric but pulled Jen's breast upward slightly. Tim noticed a reddening in her chest as it happened. They made eye contact quickly, and he could see that she was excited, nearly holding her breath.

The clerk never stopped speaking or arranging. He grabbed the other strap with his other hand, now tugging both breasts up as he continued to explain the construction of the bikini.

"See, they both should be even, like this? Not like this." He released the tension on the straps, allowing her breasts to fall naturally into place. Not that they sagged. The difference between "this" and "this" was only an inch. He tugged them up again, more quickly. Tim could see a nipple beginning to harden under the fabric.

"James," the clerk called to his associate. "Go in the back, and bring that new one out that came this morning like this. A red one."

........................................

Jen took advantage of the brief interruption to step back from the salesman. She had to focus. Her mind was racing and she was afraid the stranger might have felt her trembling as he touched her. She saw the other one duck into the back room, then glanced back at Tim. She recognized the look in his eye, though she had never seen it like this; in public, in the presence of others. She smiled - only because she didn't know what else to do - and backed into the safety of the changing booth.

"He'll be right here with it, m'lady."

Jen caught her breath for a second. "Um. Okay. I'll try on the other one while he gets it."

Forcing herself to focus, she looked at the third choice that she had made. It was a single piece; though the photo of the model wearing it made it appear that it would cover even less of her than the bikinis had. She had gotten it when it was just her and Tim. She hadn't thought about the other men seeing her in it. Well, she hadn't thought that much about them, anyhow.

Dropping the red panties to the floor, she turned the thin, stretchy bands one way, and then the other. She finally determined where she thought her feet and legs should go, then pulled the other straps over her shoulders and examined herself in the long mirror.

Her mother would have called it scandalous. And Jen wouldn't have disagreed with her. It was basically a "V". A small patch of fabric covered her most intimate part, and two straps, barely more than an inch wide rose up, haphazardly covering her nipples on their way to her shoulders, where they made the return trip, through her butt crack to the starting point. The fabric - what little of it there was - was white. She smiled to herself at the irony of such a "pure" color on such an impure outfit.

She began to take it off, but she hesitated. She really wanted Tim to see it. She thought about just buying it, then trying it on for him back at the hotel. Or maybe, she thought, they could go sailing again. Or maybe even to that secluded spot that Mickey had told them about. She listened for a minute and realized that there was no sound coming from the other side of the door. Perhaps the chatty salesman with the quick hands had stepped away. She released the latch on the door as quietly as she could, then turned the handle slowly. Still not a sound from the other side.

She nudged the door gently, opening it only a crack. Apparently, it was enough to get Tim's attention. He looked up at her, making eye contact. It was all the signal she needed to open the door wide enough to realize that he was not alone. Both of the salesmen were now standing no more than 5 feet from her. She froze, knowing that she should be pulling the door closed again, trying to shield herself from them, but unable to do so.

Tim's eyes bulged like the wolf in that ancient cartoon. The two Jamaicans smiled broadly. The chatty one, of course, spoke first.

"Darlin' we don't even need to try that other one on. This is the one for you! Am I right?"

He looked over at Tim, who nodded, then stammered, "Uh... yeah. Wow!" He was clearly lost for words. "Is that all of it? I mean, you can't wear that on the beach, can you?"

The men laughed, and reminded him, "It's Jamaica, mon. You do what feels good! And I bet she feels very, very good!"

Jen could feel herself blushing at the remark. It was crude, but playful somehow. She had never been witty. She envied people, like Mickey, who always had a quick comeback, but she had never been one of those people. But the words that rushed out her lips came upon her so quickly that she surprised even herself.

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

The men laughed louder, encouraged by her brazen response. She looked at Tim who returned her gaze with a raised eyebrow, almost forming a question mark.

Now it was the quiet one who spoke. "We remembered you when you came in. You and your friend." He was still smiling, but the tone was different. "We were surprised to see you again. Happy, but surprised."

Jen's mind was suddenly filled with an image of Kate, with them, in the back room. It was easy to imagine after having seen her in the barn. On her knees, between them, taking one black cock into her mouth, then the other, teasing them, nearly daring them to erupt on her as she sucked them. She felt the warmth rising between her legs. The tight fabric was now pressing against her stiffening nipple.

The chatty one glanced at Tim. "You are a very, very lucky man, my friend."

"I am," nodded Tim. Never taking his eyes off Jen. "I know exactly how lucky I am. What I don't always know, though, is exactly what she is up to."

The store was empty now. The tired radio in the far corner played tinny-sounding reggae music. Otherwise, it was silent. The four of them were motionless, paralyzed with the tension that had so rapidly mounted. But Jen's mind was anything but still. She found her thoughts racing from one image to the next. It was a swirl of those things that she had seen and done over the past few days, each mental image more graphic than the last. Some of the images were things that she had discussed with Tim, and now she had faces to accompany those illicit ideas.

Knowing that the moment wouldn't last, she broke the tense silence. "Well, Tim," she began. These gentlemen have been so helpful, I suppose we could let them see how I feel."

She saw uncertainty in his face. "Unless you don't want to, I mean." Despite their earlier conversation, she knew that some things might be better left as a fantasy.

"Um. No. You're right. I... I suppose you could let them." He paused before concluding his thought. "Like the barn."

She understood immediately that he was putting a limit on whatever might be about to happen. And she was fine with that. She had no intention of things going any further.

She glanced quickly at the door. So quickly, in fact, that the quiet one spun to see if they were about to be interrupted. They weren't. She moved toward the chatty one, taking his hand and pulling him a step or two forward. That allowed her to stand in the doorway of the dressing room, allowing for a quick retreat if she needed it. She then slowly pulled his hand toward her left breast. The same one that he had been so intent on a few minutes ago. She knew that he had to be able to feel her heart pounding.

Once she had his hand in place, she released it, allowing him to squeeze. She heard herself gasp at the stranger's touch. She looked again at Tim, who seemed to be fixated on the black hand exploring her smooth, white skin. Soon both hands were on her, caressing each breast, and teasing the nipples.

Tim moved toward the dressing room door as well, leaning on the wall so that he could see this stranger fondling his wife. Her nipples were already stiff, but they fully hardened at his touch. His gaze alternated from Jen's smooth, white breasts to her eyes, taking delight in the fact that he was arousing this pretty white woman, while her husband watched.

The shorter man moved to the opposite side of the doorway, Jen's right, reaching for her. As he did, Tim stepped around her, into the changing room. Easing behind her, he held her by the hips, grinding his erection into her naked ass. The other men took their time, gently teasing her from the base of her jawline, down her neck, toward her tits. She could smell them and could even identify the soap one of them had used to shower that morning. The warmth of their breath on her exposed skin and their subtle moans and sighs as they touched her fueled her lust. Soon their hands began to drift even lower. As good as it felt, she stopped them before they got to their intended destination, pulling their hands back to her breasts.

12