Island Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body seemed to be screaming for them to continue. She knew that she would have to stop soon. She wasn't sure how much of this attention she could take before completely losing control. She could feel the breath and heat of three men, six hands, and one erection. She felt herself giving over to the passionate wave that was about to pull her under.

She reached behind her and felt Tim's cock. He was rigid. She squeezed it and attempted to stroke him through the fabric of his shorts. For a brief second, she thought about releasing it and attending to it right there. Or perhaps retreating to the back room to give her new friends even more of a show.

Suddenly, she was aware of a hand grasping hers, and pulling it forward. She felt the rigid outline of another, larger, cock in front of her. It was stiff, pressing hard against the fabric of his pants. She would have sworn that it was actually pulsing. She quickly pulled her hand back, raising her arms in a silent signal that brought everything to a sudden stop. At that very instant, two loud women from the northeastern US walked into the store, continuing an animated conversation that had begun well before they got there.

Jen backed into the dressing room, pushing Tim with her ass as she pulled the door closed. It struck her that their normal reaction might have been to have laughed at the absurdity of the moment. Or, more likely, rush to collect themselves and then escape from the store as fast as she could. But not now. As soon as the door was latched, she fell to her knees, pulling Tim's zipper down and reaching inside.

His cock was too hard for her to remove by herself, but Tim was able to push his shorts and underwear around his knees in an instant. She wasted no time in pulling the entire length of his shaft deep into her mouth. She closed her eyes and tasted his pre-cum on the back of her tongue. The image of the sales clerks filled her mind's eye, and for an instant she could smell them again as she sucked her husband's cock. Almost before she could establish a rhythm she heard him gasp, just as he erupted inside of her. She swallowed the first blast and scarcely had time to breathe before the second one followed. He grabbed her hair, holding her head in place, grunting with each spasm. It seemed to go on for the longest time. Another grunt, push, and taste of cum.

It was primal. Raw. There was no romance or tenderness here. Nor did she want any. Her husband was reacting to the same baser animal instincts that had been fueling her. When he finally released her from his grip, she stood, taking his hand and thrusting it between her legs; behind that tiny wisp of fabric that only made a pretense of covering her. She knew that they would be buying this suit. She had already soaked it through. And now Tim's fingers were easing through that generous flood of nature's lubricant, splitting two fingers around her swollen clit on their way to her opening. She leaned against the wall in a lurid posture that gave him full access to her warm slit. Eyes still closed, she thought of the two men just a few yards away. Just the thought - along with everything she has just allowed, was enough to send her over the edge. She came hard, aware that she was making noise, but she didn't care. She couldn't have stopped it if she tried.

Tim stepped back as her orgasm subsided, but she wasn't finished. She moved her own hands to her crotch, fingering her clit with one hand while she fucked herself with two fingers from the other. She watched her husband watching her and wished that he would throw the door open for them all to see her display. She knew that if he did it would only be a moment before one - or both - of the clerks would join them; an idea that was not wholly disagreeable to her at the moment. That fantasy propelled her to her next orgasm, though it left her just as unsatisfied as the first. She knew that if she stayed in the store much longer, she would make a decision that they would both regret.

"Take me back to the hotel. I need you to fuck me!"

........................................

Tim had never heard his wife use that word. But he had never seen her like this. In fact, in his wildest imagination, he could have never even conjured up the image of his sweet, demure wife leaning against a wall - any wall - furiously fingering herself. He couldn't even imagine her masturbating at all.

As he watched, his dick continued to stiffen. Knowing that he couldn't stay for another round, he reluctantly pulled his eyes away from Jen long enough to pull his shorts up, help her collect her things, and head to the counter. He assumed that she would head straight to the door, embarrassed to face her two admirers. He was wrong. She actually outpaced him to the register, dumping the small pile of colorful fabrics next to the register.

"I want all of them," she said, turning to look at Tim as she spoke.

He couldn't help but wonder if she was talking about something more than the bikinis.

"Of course.' He smiled. "How much do we owe you?"

"It is on the house, my friend." Surprisingly, it was the quieter one that answered.

The chatty one picked up the items, folding them carefully. Tim noticed that the white one-piece was actually visibly wet in the crotch. As he placed the items in a large colorful bag, he told them that they had also included the other suit that he had called for and something else he was sure she would like.

Tim thanked them, and as they turned to the door, the quieter opened it for them. Tim was stunned to see Jen stop, turn and kiss the man directly on the mouth. It looked as though she had intended a smaller kiss, but he responded by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. It was clear that his mouth was open and he was moving his tongue into Jen's mouth. She did nothing to stop his advance, so his hand slid brazenly down her back, squeezing her ass through the tight fabric of her shorts.

Tim's brain screamed at him to do something, though he wasn't sure what. And he really didn't want to. His breathing had nearly stopped. His heart pounded against his chest. And for one brief second he felt dizzy. He recovered briefly as the two of them released their hold on one another, but Jen wasn't finished. She turned to the other man, who was fully anticipating her approach. Rather than embracing her, his right hand went directly to her left breast, nearly exposing it in the open doorway of the store. For her part, Jen responded by reaching for his growing cock. Tim watched her fingers wrap around its outline through his pants. She squeezed for a second, then tugged at its length twice, causing the man to erupt with laughter.

"Yes, my friend," he said without ever taking his eyes away from hers, "you are a very lucky man! If you would like, we have a little couch in the back where we can be more comfortable."

Jen was shaking her head and stepping away before Tim could even answer. "No, thank you," she said. "We really need to get back to our hotel."

And then, just before the door closed behind them, she looked over her shoulder and added, "Maybe some other time."

Yet another surprise, Tim thought.

12