Islands in the Stream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Ramirez introduced them as Maria and Elena, they were both also Hispanic. Maria spoke first, her English was very good, but also mildly accented "Welcome, we're delighted to meet you both. You have your choice of massage type," she indicated a menu that was laying on a massage bed, "there's towels here, when we step out, simply disrobe, lie face down on the table, and you may use the blanket to cover yourself. When we come back you may tell us which massage type you prefer. We also have here for each of you a glass of champagne and some strawberries for your couple's massage."

"Oh, we're not..." Elliot began.

"Thank you, Maria, that's wonderful," Tiffany interrupted. "Darling, isn't that nice?" Tiffany had exaggerated 'darling' which made Elliot smile and shake his head in disbelief.

"Yes, thank you Maria," Elliot replied.

"Okay, we'll step out now. There's no rush, but when you're ready there's a button down in front of your table that you can press that will let us know that you're ready for us," Maria finished her instructions and she and Elena stepped out.

Tiffany was already giggling as they left, and Elliot saw that she had picked up the champaign and was sipping it.

"I'm going to need this to get the courage to get naked in front of you," Tiffany said with teasing eyes.

Elliot was in mild shock at Tiffany's brazenness.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Elliot began, "I mean I can go explain the mistake."

"Live a little Elliot. I'm having fun, aren't you? I mean it is slightly awkward in one sense, but in another, are you going to tell me that it doesn't excite you a little?" Tiffany asked.

The question was enough to cause Elliots cock to harden in his robe as he looked at Tiffany, gently nibbling a strawberry with one hand and holding a glass of champagne in the other. It had been several months since Elliot and his wife had had sex, and he had been too busy at work to seek out other means of relief.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Tiffany said teasingly, as she bit off the last bit of strawberry.

Elliot's heart was racing, he wanted nothing more than to see Tiffany without her robe on. That was true. But he also had a rule about sex with co-workers. But Tiffany wasn't offering him sex. He shook his head, and before he could talk himself into anything else, he stripped off his robe.

Elliot was an athlete in college, he was a pole vaulter, and he had maintained his physical fitness over the last 7 years since he graduated. Tiffany stopped moving when Elliot had removed his robe so abruptly. It was clear that he had surprised her. She recovered quickly, and a smirk spread across her face, and she bit her lower lip.

Elliot was sporting a nice sized hard on, and Tiffany was no longer staring at his face, but directly at his erection! Ethan suddenly became self-conscious.

"Sorry about that," Ethan ventured.

"No, it's fine, I guess I'd be disappointed if I couldn't get a rise out of you," Tiffany said as she slowly began to undo the tie of her robe.

Ethan's heart was racing, and his cock was straining as Tiffany pulled her robe off one shoulder at a time. Ethan inhaled deeply as Tiffany's perfect hourglass figure came into view. Her breasts were fantastic, they were full and well-shaped. Her nipples were large and indicated the reality that she had nursed a child not that long ago. Tiffany's nipples also jutted out revealing her arousal. She was tanned all over, revealing that she either went to tanning beds or laid out in the nude.

Tiffany's gaze lingered from Elliot's face back to his hard cock. "You might want to do something about that, I don't think this is that kind of massage place."

Elliot agreed, but he had no idea what to do about it, "Yeah well, I'm not exactly sure what to do about it."

"I don't mind," Tiffany said, "I mean, I'm not saying you can fuck me," she was quick to add.

"Oh sure, of course," Elliot replied, "I ummm... have this rule... about co-workers anyway."

Tiffany acted as though she understood what he was getting at, "Does that rule include, jerking off for them?"

Elliot laughed, "Probably, but it probably also includes getting naked with them."

Tiffany laughed, "So we're dancing on the line of the rules then. Seem appropriate given the situation. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you took care of things then."

Elliot was feeling both horny and self-conscious, he wanted more than anything to relieve himself, and he casually reached down and took hold of his cock in his hand. Tiffany licked her lips and sat down in the chair in the room, she looked up into Elliots eyes as her eyes sparkled.

"Do it," she whispered as her voice became sultry.

Elliot began jerking his cock for Tiffany as he gazed upon her gorgeous body. Once Elliot got into the swing of things, Tiffany lifted a leg over one arm of the chair and opened her pussy to Elliots view. She began running her fingers down her slit, bringing moisture up to her clit and rubbing in a circular motion. Elliot was so turned on watching her. Elliot began jerking his cock faster as he watched Tiffany's eyes roll into the back of her head while she pleasured herself.

"Fuuuuck," Elliot whispered as he felt his orgasm building.

"Wait for me," Tiffany pleaded. She closed her eyes and began rubbing herself more earnestly.

Elliot slowed slightly but was overcome watching Tiffany's sexual pleasure work itself into a frenzy. Tiffany opened her eyes and looked directly into Elliot's.

"Yes Elliot, do it, ohhhhhhhhhh," Tiffany's body began to shudder as her orgasm hit.

Watching Tiffany orgasm was one of the sexiest things that Elliot had ever witnessed, and his own orgasm came quickly. Cum erupted from cock and if they had been even 6 inches closer, he would have hit her legs with it.

As it was, she looked at him longingly. They smiled at each other, not knowing what to say or do. But in the end, they both silently began getting settled in for their massage. Elliot hit the button, and the door opened moments later, and the massage therapists began their work.

Elliot enjoyed the peeks he occasionally got of Tiffany's nakedness as they were treated to an hour-long massage.

As the massage finished up, they were informed that they could take as much time as they wanted before coming back to the lobby where they would be taken to their lockers.

Tiffany was sitting up on the massage table, she had pulled the blanket up to mostly cover herself while she looked over at Elliot. Elliot was sitting up with hands behind him. His chest was exposed, but the blanket still covered his lower half.

"Elliot, I understand your rule, and it makes total sense. But I also feel like we have a connection that is impossible to explain. I'm not asking you to break your rule. I'm not asking you to divorce your wife. I'm not asking for anything other than... maybe we can see where this goes?" Tiffany seemed the most nervous that Elliot had ever seen her.

"Tiffany, earlier when I didn't explain to you why you felt I was giving you the cold shoulder, it was because I also feel an unexplainable connection to you. Just being around you is intoxicating." Elliot explained.

Tiffany climbed off the massage table and walked over to Elliot. She was still wrapped in her sheet, but as Elliot received her into his arms she dropped the sheet, holding onto Elliot as their bare skin contacted one another. It was as if they could feel no pain in their embrace.

Every beat of their hearts told them that there were more than just disappointing marriages driving them together, there was something going on. Neither one felt compelled to speak as they held one another in a loving embrace. It wasn't lust that brought them together, but a deep unexplainable connection.

It was as if they were islands in a stream. And was there anything that could come between them? Fate seemed to be pushing them together. Surely, if the universe was so determined, what they were doing couldn't be wrong? And in that moment, they both longed to sail away together to another world, where they could rely on each other and share in a love for each other.

As their embrace separated, they knew that without this deep connection (was it love?) They wouldn't be here now, as they were. Elliot's mind flittered to his wife, knowing that the love there was gone, his thoughts of his wife were like walking in the night compared to what he felt with Tiffany.

For some reason Elliot knew that that would never happen between him and Tiffany. Tiffany looked up into Elliots eyes and their lips met for the first time in a love filled, passionate kiss. Elliot and Tiffany both wondered, was this the start of what real love actually looked like?

As their kiss broke, Tiffany was overcome with emotion as she teared and laughed simultaneously. Elliot pulled her close again, holding her in his arms. It was as if they were starting and ending as one and Tiffany felt her tears subside as she, looking back, fell deeply in love with Elliot in that moment.

After they finally dressed and made their way out of the spa, Elliot and Tiffany were taken to an outdoor dining area where they shared a bottle of wine, a fantastic dinner, and shared with each other more about their lives, their dreams, and goals. Their love continued to grow that day and beyond, and in many ways for years to come they were indeed Islands in the Stream.

Authors notes:

-----------------------------------------------------

If you liked the story about Elliot and Tiffany, consider learning more about what happened to them in my Series, "Tangled Web".

------------------------------------------------------

12