Isle of Seduction

Story Info
Depressed, she bets more than she can swallow!
12.4k words
4.34
44.4k
36
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring 2017

Barclay Islands

Author's Note: This is the same resort from Pleasure in Paradise, some of the characters appear in both tales.

The morning dew quickly evaporated, as the temperature began to rise. It was currently a humid 25C, and was rising.

James wiped his brow, and then went back pushing his broom. He didn't mind the heat at all, while getting ready for work during the wee hours of the night, he heard about the two feet of snow in New York, and the ice rain in Toronto.

"Yes," he said to himself, "I rather sweat then freeze."

He wore the standard outfit of the resort, white cotton trousers, and a nearly transparent shirt; he always felt most comfortable in a uniform. Especially one that was loose fitting, and protected him from the sun.

Like every morning since he started working at the resort, a bus pulled up to disgorged its passengers. This bus however was quite different from the unsunburnt and sleepy-eyed travellers fresh off the plane.

He quickly scanned the women of the group; he was after all a red blooded male. One lady in particular stood out from the others. It wasn't that she was quietly arguing with the drunken man next to her, but how she looked.

She appeared dressed for a game of tennis, with a white skirt and bright pink blouse. She wore bright white socks, with white running shoes. She was a shapely lady, with curves in all the right places.

Her hair was long and dirty blonde; it didn't seem to be a faded dye-job, but rather a vibrant and attractive natural shade of blonde. She had hair braided, with each braid resting upon her round breasts.

Her skin was as white as fresh snow, James knew she'd be as red as the Danish flag before the following morning. Looking again at her breasts, he could tell that bra and underwire were working very hard to fight what gravity had done to her ample bosom.

James wiped his brow for a second time, but it wasn't the heat that made him sweat now, but rather the lady nearby. He had a weakness for busty women, and he could feel a stirring hunger growing deep inside.

Out of the corner of his eye, James noticed the lady at the reception desk smiling at him.

Jeanette had a devilish grin that James had known all too well.

He shook his head, that wasn't what the grin was for, James suddenly realized that he was at work, and it was time to do his job. He set down his broom and quickly made his way over to the desk, and poured several mango and rum slushies, before placing them upon a tray. Lastly he also poured several virgin drinks.

'Perhaps the drunken fellow needs to take it easy?' He thought to himself, then picked up the tray and started to disperse them amongst the guests.

Madison:

"This has been the longest day of my life, and we haven't even had breakfast yet!" Madison whispered harshly to Cory.

Her day of pain began at the airport, when Cory had a couple drinks to calm his nerves before his first flight. Those soon turned into a few glasses of wine on the plane, and finally several beers on the bus ride to the resort.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me..." He said slurring his words.

He had a slight wobble in his step as he joined Madison lining up at the registration counter. He wore swim trucks and a flashy Hawaiian shirt, on his head the brown haired man wore a ball cap with his favourite team, the Charleston Chiefs.

"You're not fine! You're drunk! I wanna golf later today, and I won't be able to because you're as drunk as a newfie!" Madison quipped.

"I ain't no newfie, and I'm not drunk! It's just a few drinks." Cory replied in a tone slightly louder than Madison.

Madison took a deep breath and was about to shout at him when a man appeared next to them with a tray.

"Would you like a cool drink?" he said.

Madison had not noticed the man before, but now that she had, she quickly looked him up and down. He was about six foot tall, and was the lightest skinned black person she had seen so far on the island. If she had to compare it to something, she'd say he was the colour of lightly toasted toast.

Unlike the other employee she had seen at the resort in the few minutes they'd been there, he was muscular, and athletic. Everyone else dressed in the white clothes that marked them as employees were lean and thin.

She also noticed his lack of sing-song accent. To her ears he spoke clearly and was understandable.

Again she took a breath, in anticipation of asking this strange new man a multitude of questions. She opened her mouth to speak, only to find she was being cut off.

"Do these have rum in them?" Cory asked, as he reached for two glasses.

"Some do," the man began, "These ones here are alcohol free. Would you like to try one sir?"

"Yes he would!" Madison snapped, as she grabbed two without alcohol and thrust one at Cory.

"Enjoy your stay with us." the man said, as he moved on to the couple behind them.

Madison stared at the man, he seemed so out of place, and yet... so handsome.

She turned behind to comment to the lady she befriended on the bus, and for the third time in as so many minutes, she was again interrupted.

"Miss, can I have your ID and registration papers." The lady said at the counter.

"What do you want?" Madison blurted out, more out of frustration, then anger at the woman.

"We can start the check in process now if you like." she said.

The anger quickly drained from Madison, and she handed over the documents as requested.

The lady before her was in complete contrast to the man with the drinks. She was much darker, perhaps the darkest person she's seen since arriving.

Madison and Cory were from Charleston, Pennsylvania, a small town with little diversity aside from the odd French Canadian. She wouldn't say it aloud, but this certainly was the most people of colour she had ever seen before.

Once checked in, they made their way to breakfast, where upon he started drinking. This time it was champagne.

Sitting with them were Charles and Leanne, they had sat with them on the bus ride out. The two young couples they had a great deal in common. All four were about the same age, and this was their first trip to the Caribbean.

However that's where the similarities ended. Madison and Cory were there to relax, and golf, the other couple was there to do as much drugs as they could during their stay.

As they sat and ate the buffet food, Charles began to describe their vacation plans.

"We need to score some weed! I asked the bus driver, and he rolled his eyes! And the guy with the drinks... he looked at Leanne and then winked at me, without saying a word." Charles said. "Do you think he can help us?"

Madison thought again about that man, his muscles... and his smile. For a brief moment she wondered if he were a talented lover.

Her day dream did not last too long, as Cory sat down with a plate of fish.

"You're not going to eat that, not after all your drinks? You'll be sick, and I'll have no one to golf with." She said her voice getting louder with each word.

Charles and Leanne exchanged a look, they had seen these two bicker a great deal already this morning.

"They need to mellow out." Charles whispered.

"So do we!" Replied Leanne.

James:

After serving the drinks, James returned to his sweeping, and later began pruning the bushes of the resort.

The days were long, hard and demanding, but he relished it all; he found the routine very relaxing.

"James!" He heard a voice call out to him.

He walked back to the front desk, and again Jeanette was grinning at him.

"Can you take these kind people's bags to their room for them please."

He looked and saw the lady in pink, with the drunk man in tow. Only this time he was much drunker, he looked almost green with sickness. The lady beside him looked flushed and red, not from the sun, but rather from anger!

"Please follow me." He said as he picked up their bags, leading the way.

As they walked the lady in pink asked about golfing on the resort.

"We allow people to play in groups of two or four." He said.

A frown formed on her face. "I doubt I'll be able to play today." She said, and then jerked a thumb at her wobbling partner.

"I can play!" he said, as he stopped suddenly.

"No! Just focus on not puking Cory!" she said, but it was too late, he had begun to cover the grass with his morning meal.

"It's ok ma'am." James said.

He pulled out a bottle of water pouring it over the mess. Cory appeared to be fine for the moment, but all of his energy had been spent.

"Come on big fella, I got you." James said as he put one of his massive hands under the chubbier man's armpit, and tossing his limp arm over his broad shoulder.

When they reached the bottom of the steps of their building, Cory was losing consciousness, turning into spaghetti as James helped him along.

"Cory! Wake up! We have to go up the stairs!" The woman yelled at him.

"No problem at all ma'am, let me help him." James said, as he grabbed Cory by the hand then crouched down. In one fluid movement he hoisted the limp man upon his shoulders.

"You don't have to carry him." she said, but it was too late. James had begun ascending the steps.

"Leave the bags ma'am, I'll come back for them." James said.

The lady in pink behind him complied, following him up the stairs. James didn't see it but the woman behind him stared unblinking at his firm ass and flexed muscles. When they reached the room he carried him to the bed, setting him down gently.

"I'll be right back." He said and quickly departed the room.

Madison:

Her day had gone from bad to worst in just a few hours. Cory was completely incapacitated, she was going to miss out on a day of golf, and their only friends on resort were stoners.

She was very impressed at the feats of strength that the man displayed. She also felt embarrassed that she didn't even know his name. But his strength, kindness, and most importantly professionalism especially made her feel a different sort of embarrassment.

When she saw him lift Cory upon his shoulders, she felt an instant shiver run from her neck to her ankles. Her nipples became suddenly erect, and uncomfortable against the fabric of her brassiere. Shame filled her for admiring another man in such a way, but at the same time, she was very impressed by what she saw.

The man had passed by her, saying that he would get the luggage, leaving her all alone in the room. Cory lay upon the bed in a heap, completely unconscious, and certainly unable to golf.

Trying to steady her nerves, Madison reached into the mini-fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, however after one sip, she became very upset.

"God-dammit Cory! I hate you!" She roared as she slammed the bottle onto the floor. Its contents poured out very quickly, making a large puddle.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, all thoughts of attraction to the man who carried Cory were gone having been replaced with anger at her sleeping partner.

"I hate you..." she choked out in a whisper.

"Ma'am... is everything alright?" the man asked at the door; he had returned with the luggage much faster than she had expected.

"No! Everything is not alright!" she said, once again burning with anger. "He's asleep, when he should be awake!"

"He'll be fine, he just needs some rest." The man said in a soothing tone.

He reached out with one of his large hands to put on her shoulder, but she pulled away, stepping backwards into the puddle around her.

"Get away-ah!!" she yelled as she slipped.

He was as quick as a cat, and caught her in his arms. She was completely breathless and dishevelled. The all-to-familiar shiver had returned! This time she had goose bumps on her arms, and her nipples hurt even more so.

His grasp was firm, even though he held her on an angle. If he let go, she would continue her fall to the floor.

"I got you! Are you alright?" he asked.

"Who will golf with me?" She said ignoring his question.

"I will." He said. "I have a break this afternoon, and I love to golf. Meet me there after lunch?"

"Uh-ok, but I don't know your name..." Madison replied.

There was an awkward pause, which lasted only a heartbeat. The two locked eyes, to Madison it felt like hour.

"I'm James." The tall light brown man said, as he finally righted her.

She quickly fussed with her hair and clothing, trying to brush away the goose bumps, as the faint warmth his hands dissipated from her skin.

"Let me clean this for you ma'am." He said, as he opened the closet, producing a mop from it.

She stood there in silence, unsure of what to say next. James cleaned the mess, located then disposed of the bottle, before finally put the mop back.

"See you soon." He said, and pulled the door behind himself.

"See you soon." She said to the closed door, the goose bumps, and hard nipples setting the butterflies in her stomach a fluttering.

Over the next several hours Madison kept herself busy, she unpacked their luggage, while fussing over the loud snoring bear that occupied the bed.

She felt guilty for the wave of excitement that overcame her earlier. She could still remember his strong hands that held her when she slipped. She rubbed her arms trying to remove the sensation growing over her, without any success.

She shook her head to clear her mind, and noticed the time on the clock, it was time for lunch.

At the buffet she ran into Charles and Leanne, unlike Cory, they were completely sober.

Whereas Leanne still wore a loose fitting top, with a push-up bra underneath, with what appeared to be bicycle shorts. Charles however now had changed his clothes.. Earlier he wore jeans and a t-shirt, now he had on dark coloured shorts, and a vest. He was bare chested under the vest, and he looked like a pirate.

"What's with the outfit Charles?" Madison asked. "Are you a pirate now?"

"I sure am!" The wannabe corsair declared in a raspy voice, thrusting his arms in the air.

"Okay..." Madison replied, as she covered her face with her hands laughing in embarrassment from the stares the other guests were giving.

After lunch they parted ways, Madison to go and golf, and Charles and Leanne to find the weed they had been seeking all day.

When Madison arrived at the golf course, she found James waiting for her and at first glance the course was empty. She however put that thought aside, as she had noticed that he too had changed clothes, but instead of a ridiculous outfit, he wore a red golf shirt, khaki pants, and a black ball cap with a Nike symbol on the front.

Madison once again burst out laughing! "I've gone from Jack Sparrow to Tiger Woods!"

James began to blush, and asked. "Now that you've had your chuckle, would you like to golf?"

Madison wiped the tears from her eyes, as she tried to compose herself, without success. It took some time to her to catch her breath, James stood patiently, tapping his foot.

"We'll be late for T-off." The said even though there were no golfers in sight.

"Ok, ok, ok." She replied, her laughter finally spent.

James wanted to know about the Jack Sparrow bit, but wasn't in the mood to stand around for another round of laughter from the gorgeous lady that stood before him.

James signed for the clubs, and gave a wink to his friend Albert who ran the clubhouse. Albert was chubbier than most people from the Barclay Islands, and his large silver watch contrasted with his grizzly bear dark brown skin.

With a drink in each hand and the clubs strung on his back he approached Madison.

"Care to place a wager on our game?" He asked.

"Wager? Like money?" She replied and took the offered drink.

"No, I don't need your money..." James chuckled as he sipped his own drink. The rum tasted good, and embolden him.

"Well, I doubt I'll need someone to cook, clean, or do my laundry while I'm here." she said, and then began a light chuckle.

"No, I guess you don't." James replied, and he too chuckled along with her.

He then locked eyes with her and said, "What if we make the bet more mature?"

"After the day I've had, I sure could use a foot massage." she said with a big grin.

"Sure, but if I won, I would love a blowjob!" he said between chuckles.

"Sure!" Madison said "I'm a fantastic player! I have nothing to fear!" she began laughing as hard and loud as she had earlier.

"I change my mind, if I win, I want you eat me out!" she said.

"Well I change my mind as well, I want to you hold my cum in your mouth for ten minutes without swallowing it!" James said amid the laughter.

"Fine!" she said, and reached out trying to slap him, "I get put a butt plug in that tight little ass of yours!"

"You brought a butt plug?" he replied.

"Why don't you lose, and find out." she said.

The two had a loud and deep chuckle at the deserted golf course, and when it was over they began to play, quickly forgetting all the previous banter.

James:

Ten-minutes later James thought to himself, "Snap! She really can play!"

They were on the third hole of nine, and so far she had been on par. "Time to turn up the heat." He thought. "But how?"

"Hey Madison!" he yelled to her, "If I won, you'd be able to swallow now!"

She was on the green, ready to finish the hole.

"Don't you dare throw me off my game!" She replied even louder.

"As you wish." He said.

Later on the sixth hole, they were still tied, despite the heat and the rum, Madison was able to play a mean game of golf, but James was still determined to succeed.

"You know Madison..." He began, "I thought you were dressed for tennis this morning."

"I can see the confusion, but this is one of my favourite golf outfits, it helps keep me from overheating." she replied.

"So how did you end up here?" She asked, pausing for a moment to look at him.

"Same as you, I walked through the entrance of the resort." He replied.

"Don't be a jackass." She said in mock anger, "you don't have the same accent as everyone else here, plus you are ripped. All the employees here are skinny like Ethiopians."

"Why thank-you..." He began, and then her words sunk in. "Hey, that's not nice."

"No I guess not." She said softly.

James had no intentions of answering her myriad of questions, like her, he came seeking relaxation. He wanted to put his past behind himself.

'Perhaps it's time to try the direct approach.' He thought to himself and moved closer to her.

"What are you up to James?" She asked as he moved within arms reach.

"I'm going to give you some pointers." He said, and moved behind her. "I am after all a certified golf coach."

"Are you now..." She said seductively.

When his hands were placed upon her hips, he could feel her tensing up, then slowly melting under his touch.

She expected him to move even closer, and embrace her tightly from behind, but he had other plans.

"First you need to keep your feet shoulder length apart." He whispered from behind.

He then used first one foot, then the other to help guide hers into the proper position. She quietly allowed him to do this.

'A very good sign.' He thought to himself.

"Next," The muscular man said aloud, "is to grip the club properly."

He moved in much closer to her, his arms around hers, his hands slowly moving into place on top of hers. In moving closer, he pressed his groin into her, and he could hear her slowly exhale.

He too had to breathe slowly, he felt a stirring in his loins, but this wasn't the time or place to unleash his inner beast. He could feel the curve of her buttocks against him, and her goose bumps where their arms came into contact.

Wordlessly he adjusted her grip, placing her hands in the perfect position. Time seemed to James to have stopped, heartbeats came in minutes, instead of seconds. The two of them stood on the golf course, but golf was the last thing on their minds.