Isle of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me miss." She heard from behind her.

"Is everything alright?" The voice said again.

Madison turned around to face whoever was talking to her, she was going to politely dismiss them. She however was surprised to see that it was James holding a large pair of scissors. He looked genuinely concerned, and he didn't recognize her in the fading sunlight.

Her heart melted at the thought that he was a true gentleman, she rose up and ran at him, giving him a big hug. Tears began to streaming down her cheeks once again as she embraced him.

She no longer had the power of speech, as soft sobs escaped her mouth.

"Madison?" James asked.

She shook her head in the affirmative.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private, I hate to make a scene in a public place." He said.

A weak and audible "Ok..." emerged from her.

James walked several feet ahead of her, and she followed. To a casual observer it looked like they just happened to be headed in the same direction.

James led her to a different set of buildings away from where she slept. She didn't see any people coming and going, and assumed they were unoccupied.

James disappeared around a corner, and when she rounded it, she found that he stood there with an open door.

"I don't think we should James." Madison whispered.

"Non-sense, why would I have a room key if I wasn't supposed to enter?" He replied, also in a whisper.

Hey gave her a big smile, and said, "You look so cute when you bite your lip like that."

James entered the room, leaving her alone outside, she shrugged and followed him in. The interior of the room was the same as hers, with the exception that it was quiet, and Cory wasn't there spouting his nonsense.

James flipped on the lights to the bathroom, which cast a dim light into the rest of the room. He held her hand and guided her to the sofa that sat at the far end of the room. Neither said a word, the only sound was coming from the air conditioning, which hummed quietly.

Madison started to tense up, she didn't expect to have sex with James. He was a nice man, but she only wanted a hug, and maybe a shoulder to cry on, before returning to her room, and making up with Cory.

Long ago Cory learned not to follow her when she was upset, he'd either go to dinner, or sit and wait in the room for her to calm down.

Madison tried to compose her thoughts before letting him down, and leaving the room. This was interrupted when James began to sing. She didn't recognize the melody, but it sounded beautiful. If she had to guess, she would say it was an Irish ballad, she picked out the odd word here or there, and it sounded like a song about a king and queen, and the man she was having an affair with named Matty Groves.

A line stuck with her that the king says "In England it shall not be said I slew a sleeping man."

The song overwhelmed her, it was romantic, and sad at the same time! Another wave of tears overcame her and she leaned in to bury her face in his shoulder. James pulled her close and patted her back, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

It felt good to her, to be held and to be loved, she forgot her troubles and gave into the moment, as James's whispers became soft kisses on her neck. A moan came from her, and soon he was kissing her on the lips.

His kisses were much different then Cory, she couldn't describe it, but it felt like he was tuned into her completely. His hands quickly wandered from her back, they slid from her arms, and then to her breasts.

"You really are a boobman?" She giggled.

"I'm a man in the dessert, and your breasts are an oasis." He replied, and kissed the tops of her breasts, she breathed deeply.

"Oh yes!" James exclaimed, as he grabbed both breasts and pulled them fully out of her dress and bra.

He put his face to one breast and suckled upon it, and then moved to the other. Madison couldn't remember the last time a man gave her chest so much attention. Cory usually squeezed them during foreplay, but quickly forgot them, James however was like a kid on Christmas morning, unwrapping and enjoying his two presents.

It felt very pleasurable to her, she moaned in delight as he kissed and played with them. When he nibbled upon one breast, he pinched and tugged on the other, with his free hand.

And just like a child on Christmas morning, James moved on to other gifts. With his tongue circling one nipple over and over, and his left hand holding up the breast, he took his right hand and continued exploring. First he rubbed her side, and then ran his hand down and across her stomach. She felt uncomfortable with that, although she was fine with her body, it was not a spot she let men touch often.

His right hand continued it journey, and was soon joined by the left, both went behind her back and squeezed at her butt cheeks. Again she gasped. He then grabbed the fabric out her mini-dress and pulled, she thought this was impressive, as he still had his face on one of her breasts.

Adjusting herself James moved her dress up above her thong underwear. Once done, his left hand went to a breast, and his right rubbed the frilly designed thong, tracing it from the small triangle at the top to the string that descended between her ass cheeks. When his digits got close to her most sensitive areas on her behind, she began to squirm, and after a moment he moved them away.

His right hand then followed the string around her waist to the front, again admiring the material at the top, before slowly descending below. Unlike when he touched her behind, she didn't squirm, instead she purred.

Those large hands she observed so closely earlier in the day, also had large and long fingers, which he was now using upon her. He began by cupping her womanhood, and applying pressure, then he slowly rubbed on the outside of the fabric.

At this point she was very wet, James could feel her dampness on the thong. He was in no hurry, as he rubbed and massaged, her purring continued to grow in volume as she became more and more, pre-orgasmic.

Finally when she thought she could bare it no more, he pulled the thin string that was her underwear aside. She just remembered that she hadn't shaved since... well since the day before. James didn't mind the stubble at all, he started his routine again, cupping, rubbing, and massaging, all without penetration.

Her pleasure started to turn to frustration, she was primed, and ready to go to the next step, but he was delaying. To hurry him along she shifted her hips, hoping to hook his fingers inside her.

He shifted his face from her nipple to her face, and they slowly kissed. She was starting to go crazy at his pace, and how he teased her, she demanded pleasure and soon.

As if he could read her thoughts, he took his finger, and placed almost on her asshole, she squirmed once again, that wasn't a place she desired to be touched. His finger stayed there very briefly, it was merely a place for him to start from. He slowly brought his middle finger up, but instead of staying outside her lips, he pushed it within, sliding his finger between her lips towards her clitoris.

That was all she needed, on the second pass, his finger brushed by her vagina, and she shuttered as she came. Twice in one day she had orgasimed without penetration, the both times a first for her.

He tried to move to her clitoris, and she placed both hands on his wrist, begging, "Please give me a moment James."

"When you go to bed tonight, you'll be happy that I didn't stop." He replied, in her weakened state, she could not stop or slow his movements.

He started again at the region of skin between anus and vagina. This time he dabbed his finger a little further than previously, much like how a painter would dab a brush in paint. He than brought his finger to her clitoris, and rubbed vigorously until he sensed she was getting raw, and then he'd start again.

James continued as a painter would, her vagina the paint, and her clitoris the painting. Each time he dipped further, and each time she roared in ecstasy as he brought her to climax again and again.

In the span of a few moments she had cum more times then in the last few years.

He was on the second joint of his middle finger, when he stopped moving and kept it there. It felt huge inside her, she knew his fingers weren't monstrous in size, but he had her senses very heightened from all the teasing.

He withdrew the sopping wet finger almost all the way, and re-inserted, this time deeper inside her. Again she quivered, and he whispered. "The best is yet to come."

"Uh-huh..." Was all she could say in reply.

When he had pumped his finger in and out enough times that she was now cumming from it, his finger was now as deep as it could go. It was only then he tried something different, and new for her.

She wasn't sure what it was he was doing, but from what she could surmise, he had two fingers inside her, and his thumb was placed on her clitoris. It was a combination that only expensive vibrators and dildos did, and all she had to do was sit back and enjoy it.

James began a series of rotations, and pumpings all at once. Madison started moaning then screaming, louder and bolder than before.

Outside the sun had set, and darkness was setting on the resort, if someone stood at the door outside they'd surely hear her cries of passion, however they were in a secluded area, and no one heard what pleasures Madison was experiencing.

All while he fingered her, he also teased, and pleased her, he kissed her lips, face, and especially her neck. It was not in a way to make her fear about hickies. Also as if by magic, there was always a hand on a breast. He would tug on her nipples, pinching them, giving them each one equal affection. She was impressed that he was able to do so much at once.

Like a magician performing at a show he save his best trick for last, he picked up speed, and thrust with all his might. Madison howled like a thoroughly impressed audience, and shuddered with a massive orgasim.

"James..." she started to say.

"Shhhh..." He replied, and withdrew his fingers from her.

Madison expected James to take a break, but instead, he leaned forward, face toward her pale white breasts. They almost glowed in the low light.

He buried his face between both breasts, with his hands pushing them together, and blew from his mouth. Madison was startled by the sound, thinking that it was something else, but when she realized what it was, she began to giggle, then laugh loudly.

"What on earth are you doing James?" She asked.

"It's called a motor boat. " He replied. "Surely you've had it done to you many times?"

"No, never." she said between laughs.

He returned to motor boat her again and she pushed him back.

"You'll make me pee if you keep that up!" she said.

"We wouldn't want to do that, now do we?" He said standing up.

With one foot on the sofa, and one on the floor, he stood facing her. Her heart started beating faster, she was unsure of where this was headed.

"James," she said, "I can't have sex with you."

"I'm not looking for sex." He replied inching closer. The outline of his manhood could be clearly seen in the dim light of the room.

She had an ah-ha moment, and spoke again. "You said you weren't going to collect on that."

"I lied." He said in his best Austrian accent.

She tried to make a pouty face, but it quickly turned into a laugh. He'd known her for twelve hours, and yet he knew how to make her laugh, cum and cry.

"Alright, but you have to answer some questions." She said with a smile.

"Let's make it just one, my pants are feeling very tight." He said smiling down at her.

"Fine, just one." she said, and put her finger to the side of her mouth, indicating she was in deep thought.

"How are you able to duck out of work, and golf, don't you work sixteen hour days, and all that."

"Oh, that." James said, and chuckled.

"Come on, you promised." she said, putting on the pouty face again.

"I... sorta work any hours I want. My uncle is the manager... and I needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of my previous life." He said.

"Running from the law?" She asked.

"That's more than one question, but no; I spent a great deal of time overseas, and I needed a break." He said inching closer.

"Fine, fine." She started to say, "but this is it, a blowjob, and then we act like we don't know each other? Ok!"

"Not just a blowjob." He said frowning.

"Huh?" She said, before it dawned on her. "Oh? Ten minutes with your cum in my mouth?"

"That's it! Afterwards I'll point you towards your room, and I will be an employee here that doesn't know you." He said now close enough to feel her body heat.

He was very close, he had entered her personal space, Madison felt like pushing him back, but instead she reached up. His groin was lined up with her face, his trousers were simple, one large button, and two smaller ones below them.

She opened the first, and noticed that he wore no underwear! Secondly he was freshly shaved down there. She then moved to the buttons below them, and his manhood sprang out. It was much larger than Cory, she was never a size queen, but suddenly she was considering about changing her mind.

Cory was an average man, he was six inches long, and all the other men she had been with were about the same. James's penis however looked much larger... and longer, she wasn't able to measure it, but it could have been eight inches easily. He was also circumcised, she had seen very few that were like that.

She began to laugh, it was just so big to her!

'Thank-goodness, he doesn't want to put that in me!' She thought to herself.

"What's so funny." He said opening his belt, and pulling his pants down.

He then stepped one foot out the reminder bunched by his other foot. He quickly resumed his previous stance before her.

"You have the biggest penis I've ever seen!" She exclaimed laughing again.

"Oh... well let's make this the largest penis you've ever sucked." He said, also laughing.

"Ok I can take a hint." She replied, placing a hand on it.

It felt warm, and was very stiff, it also pointed towards her nose. She tugged on it a few times, in hope of buying time. Madison needed to build up her courage. James moaned as she moved her hand up and down his manhood, exploring every vein.

With her other hand, she explored his stomach, and hips. She marvelled at his abs, she'd never felt anything like it before, so ridged and strong. He had no hair on his stomach, Cory however had what she called a furry belly.

Eventually Madison felt brave enough for the next step, she brought her face closer to the head of his massive snake, to give it a kiss. She notice that a clear drop of semen had appeared from the opening, and she stuck her tongue out to taste it.

The flavour was not too bad, 'He must eat a great deal of fruit, and watches his diet.' She thought to herself.

She then bent his manhood upwards, then ran her tongue from bottom to top, licking another drop that had appeared. She remarked to herself that aside from a slight salt tang, most likely from the evening heat, he was freshly showered, very much like she was. She even detected the faint smell of coconut, 'Very nice.' she remarked to herself.

In time she concentrated her licks on the head, making sure to lap up his nectar as he produced it.

After several more licks she decided to take the plunge, with on hand below the head, and the other grasping his hip, she put the head in her mouth. It was huge, and she had to force her jaw further open, she felt like she was at the dentist who demanded her to keep opening her mouth more and more.

Although her mouth was filled with the mushroom head of his penis, she was able to swirl her tongue around. She felt as if she was on the right track, James started to moan louder himself. She could see from the corner of her eyes that he was steadying himself with a hand on the wall.

Once she adjusted to his size in her mouth, she began to pump away with her one hand, the other laid flat on his stomach.

"Try two hands." James said.

"Hmff" Madison replied, her mouth full at the time.

"Try two." He suggested for a second time... she finally clued into his idea.

She moved one hand towards the top, and the other towards the base, and pumped away with them both simultaneously. She had never been able to put two hands on a penis, heck she thought to herself, she even had partners where one was too much.

While she did her two hand stroke, she sucked, and licked away at the head. Sometimes it was in her mouth, other times it was out. She preferred it out, her jaw had begun to ache, and her hands and wrists began to tire. Cory could be blown in three minutes, and by the fourth, he'd be asleep. James however wanted to go until the sun rose, or so it seemed.

James:

James sensed that she was weakening, he suspected that she was still drunk, and maybe even had skipped dinner. She had also just came several times. The gentleman he was outside the room was gone, he had a man's hunger for relief, and he planned on seeing her debt being paid in full.

"Well.." He thought, "maybe I am a gentleman, if she is tired, I will shoulder part of the weight."

He slowly took over for her, with his free hand he placed it behind her head, before removing his other hand from the wall. He moved it and replaced her hands, at first she was startled, but then consented as he took over.

She still licked and sucked, but now he guided her; he was very impressed at her skills. He had met several women who had never tackled an eight inch anaconda such as his. They sometimes couldn't handle it, and then there were those with the teeth.

He shuddered inwardly at the thought, however the moment passed, and he took things to the next level. Still holding her head, he guided her sideways, so that she sat with both feet off the sofa. He then brought his other foot up, shaking off his trousers, to stand above her. He then leaned her head back, and began to slide his dark brown snake in and out of her mouth.

James moved his hand away from her head, to put it on the wall above the sofa, all while his other hand began to pump in earnest. He didn't try to gag or overwhelm, but he did bring her to completely new territory.

He tried to look down at her; he could tell that Madison tried to make eye contact as well, but the angle between them didn't much allow for it. When he did catch a glimpse, it appeared as if she were orgasmic from the experience, and was loving it.

Her arms were originally at her side limply, but soon they came to life, and sought him out. She squeezed at his firm buttocks, and when his thrusts allowed, she touched his stomach as well.

He tried to pace himself, but at some point he knew it was time, perhaps she touched him in some way, or perhaps he sunk too deep into her throat. Regardless, the dam had sprung a leak, and the flood was too to follow.

She sensed it too, maybe the head of his penis growing even larger, or his moans getting louder. He knew he couldn't ask her afterwards.

The two briefly competed as he set himself up for the final act, like two firemen fighting to control the hose that would put out the fire. In the end he let her win. Madison took over with gusto. She sucked, pumped, jerked and pulled! Finally the tiny trickle of pre-squirt, turned into a torrent of sperm.

"HOLY FUCK!" James screamed as he came in her mouth.

Madison kept going, tugging and tugging, gathering every last drop.

"Ahhhh!!" James squealed, as he quickly became sensitive.

She didn't relent, but merely slowed her pace, she continued to milk him until she felt she had gathered enough.

"That was amazing!" He declared loudly as he gently stepped down from the sofa, then looked for a towel for her to clean up with.