Isle of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison still held his seed in her mouth, then leaned forward to kiss James before he walked away. It was an instinctive move he guessed, most girl like to smooch after any sort of fun.

"No kisses for me, well, maybe ten minutes from now." He teased.

She tried to reply in the affirmative, but his seamen dribbled from her mouth, and she quickly closed her mouth.

He returned with a wet face cloth, and a dry towel, she cleaned herself as best she could, then set her clothes back in order.

In a few moments, they were both dressed, and leaving the room.

Madison:

She would never admit it, but she did swallow the first volley of sperm that was fired in her mouth. It was just too much. She did keep the remainder, and it was a manageable amount. It was very much like a piece of gum, the taste wasn't awful and the consistency wasn't too bad either.

She tried her best to follow James at a distance, she didn't know the resort too well, and was soon completely lost. It was dark, the resort lights illuminated the cobble stone paths they took between buildings, and around the pools.

She didn't see Charles, and Leanne, and she didn't smell them either.

"That's for the best." she thought to herself.

She felt relieved, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, it was difficult to explain, but the stresses of the day were gone. It was if she were a bank robber, and was now making off with the loot.

She decided that she'd make up with Cory, even if her were an awful drunk, and oddly enough suddenly racist. They did live in a rural area, with no black people, but she'd never heard him say such things, even when they had been wronged by black people.

She reached the steps to her apartment block, and James kept leading the way. After the first step, her thong had moved, and she felt the cold and wet material slide between her vaginal lips. It was one more discomfort for her to bear, she wanted to discard them, like she did before, but she didn't bring enough of them to do that.

She took a deep cleansing breath outside her door, and looked up at James who was about to depart.

"I know what you're going to say." He began. "I had a good night as well, and when you awaken in the morning, I will be a stranger to you."

He reached out, in what she thought was a hug, but instead, he attached a watch to her wrist.

"It'll go off in exactly ten minutes." He said, and knocked on her door. "You are free of your debt when it beeps."

With his words hanging in the air, he slipped into the darkness.

She realized that she lacked a card to get into the room, and thankfully, Cory opened the door.

"Come in." He said softly.

He stepped aside to let her in, he wore one of the resorts house coat. It was too short, and too small for him.

"Please sit down. Say nothing and listen to me." He pleaded. "Please."

She sat down, and said nothing, she still had the sperm in her mouth. She planned to hold it there. He put his hand on top of hers, completely oblivious to the watch.

"I want to talk to you about today." He said, and Madison began to tense up.

"I also ran into Charles and Leanne at dinner. They said they saw you..."

Madison's heart rate suddenly spiked so hard she could hear the thud, thud ringing in her ears. She was so wound up that she couldn't have swallowed the cum that now coated her teeth.

"They said that you were crying. I took a different route to and from dinner, I know you don't like being disturbed." Cory declared somberly.

The words were a relief to her! She exhaled deeply through her nose.

"I knew I had been an ass today. I don't blame you for being mad."

Her heart began to ache.

"I did drink too much, I was just excited to be here, I'm like Charles... but not a pirate."

She smiled, and almost chuckled, but she didn't want to release any of the billions of sperm too soon.

"I sat in the room after dinner, drinking coffee, and thinking. I have been a true ass..."

She looked down at the floor. "He's such a good man." She thought to herself.

"Oh, I forgot to mention." He said, taking a sip from his mug.

"I was watching TV when you came back from golf."

She looked him dead in the eyes, she was confused what he was getting at.

I'd never seen that movie before, I know it's from 1968, but it was just so intense!" His voice had raised. She was thoroughly confused by his words.

He sensed it, as well and got to the point. "At the end of the movie Charlton Heston is on the ground yelling at the Statue of Liberty. I just assumed that you had seen it on the TV?"

With those words, Madison forgave him, and with her eyes beginning to tear up, she pulled him in close for a hug.

The way they sat was identical to that how she sat with James not to long ago, in a similar room. This irony was lost to her, she had however put the whole episode behind her.

"Fresh start." She thought to herself. "We both hit the reset button, and start over again tomorrow."

Cory must have misunderstood the hug, he leaned into her as well, pushing her on to her back. Kissing her face, trying to get at her lips.

'Oh shit!' She thought in panic. 'I have cum in my mouth!'

She tried to escape him, or to buy time to swallow, but he was all over her quickly. Her mini-dress had come up, and her breasts had spilled out at the top.

He finally forced a kiss upon her denying lips, and then she smelt it.

'Liquor, beer, coffee, and weed!' She thought in her mind. 'He went and got drunk again, and high to boot!'

Her anger began to boil, while she cried, he drank and enjoyed his movie!

She kissed him full on, her saliva mixing with his. Her tongue was all over his, and James' sperm was in his mouth.

He didn't seem to notice, maybe his senses were dulled by the weed, or perhaps he had never tasted cum before? She didn't care at this point, as she kissed him passionately.

Her back began to hurt, the arm of the sofa stabbed into her.

"Bed!" she blurted out as he pulled her tangled, and sticky wet thong aside.

He stood quickly, and rushed to turn off the lights, all while dropping his bath robe, by the time she removed her high heels, he was on her again.

They both fell on the bed. Cory attacked her mouth once again. It seemed as if he could not get enough of the salty treat that was swimming between her teeth moments ago.

"I love the coconut body spray." He said, and then slid his penis into her.

She again panicked, but it subsided quickly. "He suspects nothing." she thought. "Tomorrow I'll buy some, it does smell great."

As usual, he licked her nipples a couple times, then squeezed one of her breasts once. She felt his round and fuzzy stomach on hers, as her dress rose up.

"You're so wet!" He said between kisses. "I love it!"

She didn't hear his words, she was building towards one more orgasm, it would be upon her soon, and then she could finally rest. She wanted to have sex with James so desperately, she still did, but Cory was a good enough replacement.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she said has he thrust into her.

Her nails buried into his back.

"I'm close, I'm close!" He cried out in worried words.

"Keep going baby!! Don't stop!" She pleaded.

Madison dragged her nails, digging deeply into his back.

"I can't hold out much longer!" He exclaimed in a panicked voiced, as he picked up his pace.

'I'm so close!' She said in her head. She tried to formulate the words, but his lips covered her, his tongue was jammed in her mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" He cried out,

'No!' Madison thought, 'You ripped me off you asshole!'

It was too late, he was spent. He kissed her one last time. She hoped for a repeat session, but with a groan he was spent, and fell asleep.

"I love you." Cory said in a sleepy voice.

He didn't try to clean up, he put his head on her chest and was completely out.

"I love you too." she whispered.

"A new day," She thought, "and a fresh new start."

With those words she closed her eyes, and began to drift off to sleep.

Moments later as Cory's snores rang in her ears, the watch that James gave her began to beep.

The End...