Isle of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have been an hour he stood out in the sun, he didn't have his watch, and couldn't tell. A small Toyota painted white, blue, and yellow appeared; the local constable had arrived, and two uniformed men stepped out.

One was older, perhaps in his fifties, and the other was in twenties, both were the same height, and oddly enough for the Caribbean the same colour. Both constables were the colour of fresh topsoil, the sort of fertiliser that gardeners pay top dollar for. The two could have been father and son, with the exception of their noses, the younger one had a strong African nose, whereas the older had a retroussé nose, where the tip of his nose pointed slightly upward.

"What do we have here?" the older one said.

James explained what happened. The two officers interrupted very few times, and when they did, it was only to clarify particular points. When he was done explaining his tale to them, the younger one asked.

"So you're the tourist who keeps beating up the junkies?"

"Self defence, you mean." James replied. He had noticed that both officers were armed with side pistols, and carried carbines which were slung on their fronts, where they could access them quickly.

The older officer pulled out his notebook, making notes as he had James go over his story once again.

Afterwards he put his notebook away and then spoke.

"What's your mother's name?"

While James told him, the younger officer picked up the skinny man, cuffing him, before placing him in the back of the vehicle.

"I know her, we went to school together." the older man said. "I heard she married a white man."

"She sure did, that was my old man." James said.

"Which soccer club is that on your shirt?" the younger one asked.

"Sorry, it's not a soccer jersey. It's just a shirt.". James raid.

The younger man was confused, he paused, then asked. "Is it a deer, or something like that?"

James looked down at the gold outline on his shirt. "No, it's a Circus Canadensis Elk. Anyhow is it ok if I leave? I need to get back to work."

The younger man looked perplexed, as they climbed into the Toyota.

"Do you need a ride back?" Asked the older one.

"No, I don't want to sit with that scumbag, I'll walk." He said, pointing to the skinny man in the back seat. He was still out.

"Fine, have it your way." The older one said. "If we need to ask more questions, we'll go through the front desk at the resort."

James nodded his understanding.

"One more thing kid." the older man said. "Say hello to your mother for me."

When they were gone, James started his second run for the day towards the church. He figured he might be able to catch the mid-day service.

Madison:

Madison hustled back to her room, with Cory hot on her heels like a puppy. Once back at their room, it was almost a blur, clothing disappeared almost immediately! In seconds they were embracing in front of the sofa.

The euphoric feeling she had, was not caused by her boyfriend, but rather from the flirty glance, and wink she received from James. The two men were a challenge to compare, Cory was round, and pasty white, while James was muscular, athletic, and the colour of brown sugar.

Madison broke the embrace to sit on the sofa. Cory hovered near her holding his breath at what was going to happen next. Madison realized that she was trying to recreate the events of the night before, with Cory filling in for James.

She rubbed his fury belly with one hand, and with the other hand she caressed his inner thigh. He suddenly gasped when she pushed back his foreskin and placed her tongue on the head of his penis.

She licked the head repeatedly, using her thumb and forefinger to hold him steady. Eventually she inserted the entire head in her mouth, and again he gasped loudly. She had lost herself in the moment, as she wrapped her entire hand around his shaft, her fingers were almost touching her lips.

"Oh yeah, he's not as big as James." She thought to herself.

Regardless of the fact that she had precious little space to work with, she began to stroke her boyfriend, whilst she sucked on the head. Madison paced herself, she knew what his limits were, and he was close to reaching them. She didn't want him to expire, and be too exhausted to return the favour.

Cory's legs began to weaken then shake, as she worked upon his manhood. He had his hands on his hips like some supervisor at a work site, but soon he had one her shoulder for support, and the other was on the back of her head, ignoring her hair which was in one long ponytail.

She began to taste more and more of his man fluid in her mouth, it was very salty. Cory's breathing was coming more and more ragged, it was almost time.

"Cory." She said, as she pulled her mouth off his head. "I don't want you to cum yet."

"What?" He asked in confusion. "Just go a little longer, I can control it."

It was too late, she was standing, and soon laying on the bed. She looked at him, and he still had that confused look on his face.

"Get over here and eat me out, you fool!" she said laughingly as he came to his senses.

Whereas Cory, couldn't last long when it came to sex, his skills at cunilingus was second to none. Madison had not experienced a man previously who could match him, however she did wonder about James. She continued to explore that fantasy as he first nuzzled her feminine parts with his nose.

She began to quiver as he slowly parted her lips and flicked his tongue across her clitoris. He paused for a moment to take a breath, and she breathed deeply as well. He then attacked the inner portion of her lips, as if he were licking his plate clean after a delicious meal.

If someone were to walk by the door to their room, they would hear the loud pants and moans that Madison was making. They would assume that they were fake moans of a woman encouraging a poor partner, but the truth was that Madison was in true ecstasy.

Madison had her legs up on Cory's shoulders, as he feasted away. He had the thumb of one hand teasing her clitoris, and the other held her lips opened as he devoured her vagina. The orgasms were coming quickly to her, she couldn't stop herself even if she tried.

If he were a conductor of a symphony, he was about to begin his final performance, he inserted his tongue as far as he could into her, lapping at her fluids. His thumb moving vigorously, Madison began to shudder, scream, and then moved up the bed as she was now over stimulated, and he was not yet ready to stop.

"Cory!" She screamed. "Let me breath."

"Not yet." He replied and attacked her one last time.

Regardless of her over-stimulation, she let him have his way, she was close to another orgasm when he did two things one after another that shocked her.

First he withdrew his tongue from inside her, and then licked at her anus. He had never shown any interest in that part of her before, and she gasped at the new sensation.

Secondly he rose up, leapt upon her and stuck all of his six inches into her vagina, and started to pump away. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to achieve that one last orgasm.

"I'm close!" She shouted.

She could feel that she was moments away from getting what she desperately wanted.

"Ok, I can hold on!" He replied between grunt and moans.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She declared, her moment of victory was at hand.

"Uh!" He grunted, as she was suddenly filled with his sperm.

"Oh!" Was all she could say.

"Fuck that was sweet!" He declared kissing her.

Although robbed again, she was not upset, he ate her out to many orgasms, missing one was not too bad.

When they had cleaned up, they both dressed in bathing suits and hit the pool. Madison had gotten drunk at some point during the morning, and had forgotten all about her sunburns to enjoy her time swimming, and sun tanning.

She did notice that James was no where to be seen. She figured that she'd see him, when they went to the bar for drinks, or when she walked by to use the bathroom.

As lunch approached she became worried that he was avoiding her again, and that the wink had meant nothing.

They returned to their room to change into golf attire; her body felt as if she were on fire. The previous days sunburns had been added too. Her shoulders, and the tops of her breasts were now glowing in pain and discomfort. She went through her bags searching for a pain killer to provide some relief.

"Want a quickie?" Cory had asked.

"Sure whatever." She replied, not paying attention to him. She was bent over in the nude over the suitcase.

"Cool!" he replied, spitting into his hand, lubricating his manhood. He wasn't hard, but semi-rigid.

Madison wasn't expecting it, but Cory creeped up on her, and wiped his moistened hand on he vagina, and then slid his manhood into her.

"Cory!" She declared, but I was too late, he was already pumping away.

She tried to make the best of it, and gripped the suitcase. Cory picked up his pace, and when he placed one good pat on her buttocks, she yelped at the blow.

Madison's vagina felt raw, the spit did nothing for her, and although the smack on her ass made her feel wet, it was not enough. Unlike before, she didn't feel an orgasm coming on at all.

"You have to hurry." She pleaded.

"I'm almost there!" He grunted in reply.

She thought her ordeal was over when he withdrew, he wasn't the type to pull out an cum on her. She was confused, and then realized that he was slipped out, his penis was too short for the thrusts he was doing.

"Put it back in!" She said in desperation.

He said nothing, but instead lined up his semi-rigid manhood with her anus, and tried to push it in. There was no lubrication, and her asshole didn't budge.

"That's my asshole!" She cried out.

"Oh, my bad." He said, as he spat on his hand again and re-moistened his tool, before jamming himself into her vagina again.

Although her vagina was raw, it was a relief compared to the beating her anus was taking. Before she could complain, and ask him to hurry, he came.

Her vagina filled with sperm, much less than the last time, but the warmth of it felt good to Madison.

Once redressed, the two made their way to the golf clubhouse. Madison recognized the dark chocolate man, with the giant silver watch behind the bar. He acted as if he didn't recognize her, and that was fine with her.

The two of them sat down, and placed a food order with the waiter. Madison, had felt fine earlier, but now that she had sat down she suddenly felt the weight of all her aches and pains all at once.

"I don't feel so well." She said, as her meal arrived.

"You don't look so well either." Cory remarked.

Her face, chest, and arms were red hot, and she could feel them glowing.

"Why don't you take a nap while I play golf?" Cory suggested.

This was a full reversal of the day before; Cory had slept while she golfed.

'Will he make out with James as well?' She wondered to herself.

Charles and Leanne appeared with a flourish.

"Yar! Good Day to yee!" Charles declared in his best pirate voice.

The two sat down to join them, and as they ate, and laughed, Madison slowly deteriorated.

"You don't look so good." Leanne remarked.

Leanne still wore the same clothes, and her eyes were glassed over. Madison also noticed that aside from the weed smell, the woman beside her had a portion of her areola showing. Unlike Madison's light brown nipples, Leanne's were pink. From what she saw, I suggested that she had pink nipples as well.

"I feel like crap." Madison said. "I think I need to lay down."

"If you need a little something to help you rest let me know." Leanne said with a wink.

Charles stood up an declared loudly. "Who will take this lady's place in the tournament of champions?"

The bar was empty, Albert the bartender paid them no mind, and the waiter left hastily for the kitchen.

"You two can play. I'll keep score." Leanne suggested.

The giant pirate sat down nodding.

"Let's make this interesting." Cory said.

Madison rolled her eyes, the last time she heard those words, she ended up having to hold James's cum in her mouth for ten minutes. She rose from the table.

"Please just play for money, I'm too tired for any sort of wife swap." She said.

All four erupted in laughter, and Charles replied. "As you wish, but I warn you now, I spent all my vaca money on..."

As his words trailed off they all burst out laughing again. Madison picked up he bag, and leaned in to kiss Cory.

"Hey Madi" he said, "Here's twenty-dollars American."

"For what?" She replied.

"If you see that dude who helped us yesterday." He said.

"Oh?" She squeaked out, her heart rate picked up.

"Yeah when I was passed out, some dude from the resort played with you right?" he said.

"Sure, ok." She said.

"Now get some rest." Cory said. "I'll be back after dinner."

She took the money, and departed with a kiss. She didn't know how he knew, but she didn't care, she just wanted to lay down.

Before she went to her room, Madison made a trip the store on the resort and bought some coconut shampoo, the very same that James used. She then went to the front desk and borrowed a marker from the manager, the ever smiling lady who was as dark as night.

Madison hadn't seen James up until this point, and once again she was worried.

"He really is avoiding me?" she thought.

She finally gave up, after doing a lap around the resort, she made her way to her room, she was exhausted. At the stairs, she wearily lifted her foot to take the first step, when she spotted him.

He was in a red shirt, with blue shorts, and he had a bandage on his ankle. Worry filled her as she willed herself to walk casually towards him. When she was fifteen feet away she notice the gold design on his shirt, but he pulled it off quickly, and used it to mop his brow.

She wordlessly palmed him the twenty-dollar bill, turned and left.

James:

James looked down at his hand, it was a crumpled twenty-dollar bill, he opened it, and read quietly to himself.

Rm 315

30 mins

Bring condoms

He silently pocketed the money, as he returned to his work. A blonde haired woman in a baby-blue bikini and a ball cap pulled down strode by him. Around her neck she had a large camera. In that moment James experienced the strongest flashback yet.

His mouth hung open as he struggled to breath. He swore that he'd seen that woman before! James tried to will his feet to move, but they felt like concrete galoshes! He noticed that the woman had a mighty fine ass as she disappeared, completely unaware that he was staring.

'Did I help arrest her in Thailand?' He wondered to himself.

Regaining his sense of reality, his breathing returned to normal. He didn't use weed, or meds like some, but prayer and meditation. It worked sometimes, and days like today... not at all.

Turning to find his room, he trudged off like a zombie, still confused.

Upon his return he was dressed in his work clothes, and made sure he had an armful of towels when he knocked on the door.

"Room service!" He said when she opened the door.

"Please bring them in, and set them on the bed." Madison said, she had a large towel wrapped under her armpits, and another around her head.

As he entered, she went into the bathroom, the fragrance of coconut filled the air. The door closed behind him, and once it clicked, he set down the towels, and took his clothes off.

Madison returned moments later, her towels left behind, she wore only a mischievous smile.

"You didn't waste any time." She declared approaching him.

"I could say the same." He said as moved to embrace her.

Between kisses James asked. "How much time do we have?"

"He'll be back after dinner." She replied.

They kissed silently, slow kisses on the lips, her large breasts pressed against him. His hands explored her back, thighs, and ass cheeks. He even made a point of rubbing her side-boob, they felt hard, and very rounded.

She let out a laugh, "James, you really are tit-obsessed!"

He mumbled an affirmative, as he kissed her neck, then behind her ears. She squealed in delight, then stepped back.

"My your soldier is really at attention!" she said admiringly, as she lead him to the bed.

James blinked in surprise at her words, then recovered quickly to smile, as she guided him onto his back. The truth was that he was erect from when he first knocked on the door, the pills slipped to him the night before were still lingering in his system.

Madison shifted him so that his legs draped over the side of the bed. With one hand she propped herself up, and the other she grasped his manhood. Her mouth lowered over the helmet of his soldier, he put his hands behind his head, to enjoy the show.

She began with licking and sucking, then she tried to take it all in. Eight inches was too much for her, but she refused to give up. After several attempts, she looked up at him, with six inches of manhood in her mouth.

'Oh yes!' He thought to himself as he sought to control his breathing.

"Let's try a tityfuck." He gasped out.

Madison looked up at him in confusion, and tried to speak, but a mouthful of black penis prevented more then a mumble to escape.

"A what?" She asked, his manhood finally extracted.

"Wrap your sexy tits around my cock, and lick the head." He panted out.

"Ok." She replied, as she did just that.

She was a 38DD, but they were not enough to swallow up his mighty rod, the head protruded like an earthworm trying to break out of the ground. Madison experimented with several combinations, finding that the best way to hold him in place was to grab her breasts, near her nipples, and then she could attack the head with few interruptions.

After several minutes of licking, and sucking, James suggested that she lay on her back. He could tell that from the excited look on her face, that she had waited a long time for this moment. Once she was in position he straddled her.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"There's more than one way to titfuck a woman, and I'm going to demonstrate this for you." He replied.

"Sure!" She declared joyfully.

James motioned for her to push her breasts together, as he proceeded to push and pump his penis between them. His grunts and moans filled the room.

Madison:

She lay upon the bed, as James had sex with her breasts, it was new and exciting to her. No previous boyfriend had asked for such a thing, she felt like laughing, until she looked at his penis head appearing an disappearing between her white and red breasts.

'If her cums,' She wondered to herself, 'I'll get an eyeful of jizz.'

"James..." She said aloud. "Let's try something else..."

"Ok, what would you like?" He replied smiling as if he knew what she wanted.

"I dunno, surprise me." was her response.

He then moved down her body, his bandage tickling her sides. Once he had moved down so that he straddled her legs, the then lay down on top of her, kissing once again.

Her heart began to beat quicker, he was turning her on, but his penis was dangerously close to her vagina! There was no condom on yet covering it. She didn't fear getting pregnant, she was on the pill, she just didn't want to have sex with Cory later, and have him notice that he was getting a sloppy second.

He kissed her lips, face and neck, then moved to her burnt shoulders, before admiring her upper chest. He then pushed her breasts together and blew very hard.

"Motorboat?" She laughed.

He didn't replied, but instead grabbed one breast, to feast upon the nipple, forcing it into its hardened state, then doing the same to the other breast.

All this foreplay pleased her, but she was ready to cum; she wanted him to eat her out. Instinctively she opened her legs, and James slid between them. He didn't try to penetrate her, but she sensed his ebony dagger was near enough to stab her at a moments noticed.