Isle of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James..." She said in a polite tone, "is there somewhere else you'd like to kiss me?"

James had shifted, his manhood now lay upon her, she started to squirm.

"What do you have in mind?" He said, he was now face to face with her.

"Time for you to lick me." She said politely.

"We have a saying here on the island, about how women should be naturally wet." He replied, as he slowly rubbed himself against her.

"Well, at least put on a condom." she replied between moans.

"I don't have any." He said, rubbing more.

Madison had nothing to say, she could feel herself close to orgasm from just the dry humping. She'd just have to make sure he pulled out in time.

James continued rubbing against her, never penetrating, and unconsciously she wrapped her feet around him. Her hands were about his neck, as she pulled his face to hers for a kiss.

"Just fuck me already!" She declared loudly, she couldn't take it anymore.

He didn't listen, but instead continued to rub then gently thrust his member against her. Her animal frustration grew to the point where she reached down to line him up with her vagina.

He slowly pushed the tip into her, she was quite wet, and so very close to her first orgasm. As soon as the tip was moistened, he withdrew it, then re-inserting it again, and again, each time further and deeper.

The teasing was driving her wild, she lifted her hips to get more, James however, moved back to minimize the amount of penetration. Frustrated even more, she wrapped her legs around him tighter then held onto his neck, pulling him deeper into her.

"Oh!" She cried, he was much bigger than she'd expected, the full sensation was too much, and she came immediately.

The two of them paused for a moment looking deeply into each others eyes, no words were exchanged.

James began pumping slowly, then picked up his pace, like a piston in a car engine he was driving all out. Madison had moved her hands from his neck to his sides, each time she came, she scratched, and dug into his back with her nails.

Time seemed to stop in the room as the two of them enjoyed each other, outside however, the sun had moved from high in the sky, to begin its descent into sunset.

The had done many positions during this time, in each Madison observed that James had found a way to either grab a breast, or lick, or tweak a nipple. It was like having sex with a man who was part monkey, part octopus and all boob-fiend!

Madison found that although her pussy was getting a real work out, she didn't mind getting raw, even if it meant she'd walk funny the next day.

During a brief spell of missionary position, Madison looked up at the ceiling with her eyes open. With Cory she'd try to count to 100 only to find her vagina packed with sperm before she got to sixty!

This time was different, she felt full in a way unlike before. It wasn't like a full stomach, or a full bladder, it just felt good.

Her mind wandered for a moment and the thought about the blue and clothes, and the gold print on his shirt earlier. It felt so familiar to her, but she couldn't place a name on it. James flipped her onto her stomach, then grabbed a breast in each hand squeezing tightly. She forgot all about it.

She wanted to laugh as he fucked her from behind and on top, it felt more like a wrestling position with a pervert than a sexual position! She came, then came again as she decided she liked it.

James

Endurance, strength, stamina weren't just words to him, it was how he lived and more importantly how he fucked! Madison was just another tourist, but somehow different, he couldn't put a word on it, they had barely spoken much, but yet... They had connected so very well.

Pinching her nipples while her nice plump ass pushed into his groin he knew he wouldn't last long. He wanted to make this orgasm memorable for both of them.

"Ah!" She gasped when he moved his hands. "What are you doing now?"

James had not a word to describe what he was doing, perhaps it was half full-Nelson, half head-lock. His cousin had described to him the position and stated that it was called the 'Bahama Trauma!'

He started by removing his hands from Madison's tits to snake up under the front on her shoulders to connect behind her neck, with his fingers interlocking. Madison wiggled as they both adjusted to the position.

When he was certain she could breath with no problem he commenced with his end game. He raised his hips until her sticky flesh no longer touched his, then he rammed down with so much power Madison grunted loudly.

He kept this up a strong and firm pace. If Madison were trying to keep quiet before, she had long ago forgotten! Her shrieks of joy could most certainly be heard at the pool outside.

James thought to himself. 'If her chubby boyfriend were to waltz in, he'd see my tanned ass mashing into his girl, all while I have in locked up in my arms! My uncle would be pissed!'

Supressing a laugh, James fucked faster and hard as the end neared. Madison under him was unable to escape even if she wanted too, between his cock and the headlock there was no where to retreat too!

"Aaaaaawwwww Ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!" Screamed James at full volume.

"Oooooohhhhhh!!" Moaned Madison.

As James swore, his sperm burst forth into Madison's uterus, he could imagine it splashing around, each little spermlet seeking an egg. He felt like a great load had been pumped from his body into hers.

As if a sleep gas bomb had gone off the two sweaty lovers wordlessly rolled on their side. James was deeply impaled into Madison, but his arms had moved to hold her. They were asleep in a moment.

Madison

There was a loud bang outside her door, followed by a shout. Confused, she felt around the bed to discover that she was alone on the bed. The room was very dark and the spot next to her still very warm.

She could hear the door opening, followed by heavy breathing and clumsy footsteps. Her heart was beating so hard, that she doubted she could breath, let alone run away. The smell of tobacco, weed, sweat and sunscreen followed the new comer into the room.

Forcing a slow breath into her lungs Madison realized that it was no intruder! Also that James was gone! The noises were of a very drunk Cory stumbling about the room.

Madison was naked on her back on the bed, normally she'd say something to Cory to be quiet, or stop acting like a bad drunk. Tonight she had a womb full of another man's sperm! Panic took her anew! She did not know what to do.

"Madi..." Came a whisper from the edge of the bed. "Are you awake?"

Terror did not allow her to speak! If Cory found out that another man had fucked her... and came inside her!! Would he shout? Would he hit her?? Would the police be called???

Cory climbed up the end of the bed, and put a hand on Madison's ankle. She decided to pretend to be asleep in hopes that he'd just pass out beside her.

He moved the blanket aside, exposing her nude flesh to the cool air of their air conditioned room. He then pushed her legs apart.

Madison felt like a cosmonaut in space without a helmet! She couldn't scream and she was certain about the doom that lay moments ahead in the future!!

Goose bumps electrified her skin as the bed creaked, indicating that Cory was getting on to his furry round stomach. His deep breaths between her legs caused dread anew to arise inside Madison! She knew that when he tasted James' cum he'd flip out!

He brought his fingers to her vaginal lips to part them. Often he'd use his thumb or a finger to tease her before putting his mouth on her clitoris. This time he cut out the proverbial foreplay and stuck his mouth directly on to her!

Madison's heart thumped hard and fast in her chest! The worst part was that she was now cumming! Her pussy was very swollen and wet from her recent sex with James.

She felt extremely sensitive, like flesh under a recently removed Band-Aid. Cory flicked his tongue with such speed that she couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure. Her attempts at pretending to be asleep were completely dashed as he brought her to a second orgasm!

James

Standing naked on the balcony James cursed himself for not bringing his clothes with him. Hopefully Madison remembered to do something with them.

In the darkness he savoured the moment, the wind blew softly, in the background the surf dashed against the beach nearby. If he were a smoker it would have been the perfect time to enjoy one.

Looking back inside the window his night sight had kicked in to reveal that whomever entered the room was eating out Madison.

"Enjoy the man-gravy!" James whispered fogging the glass.

James styled himself a kinky man, but his conservative Caribbean upbringing forced him to turn his head, he couldn't bring himself to watch another man feast on his semen.

Turning to the cool night air, he leaned on the balcony wall as he tried to remember where his closest cache of clothes were. This wasn't his first time he'd leapt out a window naked.

Something on the path below caught his attention, it was bright blonde hair under a ball cap! In the low light he squinted to see a woman leading two bulky men, with what appeared to be MP5 rifles!

James' heart started racing, much like Madison's! Instead of being gripped by fear, he was filled with confusion! Sweat appeared on his brow as he blinked repeatedly!

This all reminded him of a similar hot day in Thailand when his strike team intercepted Russian thugs trying to muscle an asset.

They'd captured them all and handed them over to the Thai police which subsequently released them.

Knowing that he was hallucinating, James rubbed his eyes then blinked over and over again. Re-opening his eyes, he saw they were gone, almost as if there were never there.

Adrenaline course through his veins as he vaulted over the rail down to the path below. His combat instincts kicked in as he surveyed the darkness and listened for moment.

Hearing nothing his put his hand to the ground feeling for any sign of the armed persons who must have walked back.

"What am I Tonto?" James declared laughing naked on the path.

He felt ridiculous, naked at night looking for Russian's with gun! For all he knew it was a woman and a couple of dudes walking back to their room after a late night drink or a dance. The guns might be bottles of rum, or wine. Heck, it all could have been a dream.

"I need a drink." James said out loud.

"Come with us, we got plenty!' Replied a happy voice from the shadows.

At the first word James dropped to the ground and rolled under some bushes. He groped around for a rifle that wasn't there, then swore at himself.

"Where did you go?" Asked the mysterious voice laughing.

James peeked out of the bushes to see it was a man and a woman, and based on their outline they appeared unarmed.

"Dude." Said the man, "If you help us find our room, we'll give you clothes."

The man and woman laughed deeply as they puffed away on cigarettes. Meanwhile under the bush James found his bag with a set of coveralls.

"Hey, you work here don't you?" Asked the woman as James climbed out and started to dress.

Ignoring this James replied. "How did you get lost? There are maps everywhere."

"We uh..." The man said unsure how to describe things. "We walked our friend home after a night of partying, and got lost."

James assumed that they were drunk and stoned pretty good to get lost on the resort. Once he was dressed he approached to couple and saw he recognized them.

The man was dressed in black shorts and a black vest, and he had asked him for weed the other day. The busty woman too was in the same clothes as well.

"Yeah, I'll help you." James said before asking for their room number.

The man in the vest held out his hand and with a big smile declared. "I'm Charles and this is Leanne!"

James shook the man's hand and before he knew it the three of them were walking arm and arm with James in the middle.

"When we get back to our room you're welcome to stay for a drink." Proposed Leanne.

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Replied James as he glanced down Leanne top.

As they walked away, James smiled to himself as he faintly heard the sounds of a woman moaning in delight.

Madison

Gripping the bedsheets with white knuckles Madison was like a puppet dancing to Cory's tune. He licked and sucked her swallow clitoris leaving it more sensitive than before!

As if he knew it were time to move on, he moved his face lower, then pressed his mouth directly onto her vaginal entrance. His nose tickled her clit.

Madison had heard about the girl in Ohio who had a dude blow into her pussy, and how she queefed all night. She truly hoped that Cory in his drunken mood didn't do the same to her.

Instead of blowing into her like a balloon, Cory stuck his tongue out as far as he could and shook it all about. To her it felt larger and longer than Cory's actual penis!

Madison felt like an earthquake had hit the Barclay Islands! Her ass shook from the tongue lashing she were receiving! Her screams and moans grew in intensity as her next orgasm built up.

Cory seemed determined to lap every last drop of sperm deposited deep inside her womb. He was like a man possessed with an intensity to clean his plate after a spaghetti dinner. Madison was once worried about Cory discovering what was oozing out of her maw, now she didn't care.

"Oh fuck yes!!" She cried out at the top of her lungs.

Madison felt like she was going to explode, everything he did seemed to bring her closer and closer. He truly was like a conductor leading his choir, however it was her pussy he was directing.

Suddenly without warning he switched to her anus to provide the same level of orgasmic joy. Madison shrieked anew as his tongue pushed into her asshole! It was a sensation unlike any other!

"Oh my god!" She screamed as he fucked her asshole with his tongue!

Surprising her once more Cory got out from between her legs to lay on top of her. She grunted in pleasure as he shifted his weight on her. In a moment he had his averaged sized penis into her soaking wet pussy.

Madison sighed in relief! She was convinced that he was going to stick it into her moistened asshole!

She did however notice the difference in cocks, James seemed to make her feel full, like after a big meal, whereas Cory was not quite... the same. He was smaller, and had less girth.

Madison also remarked to herself that he seemed less hard than usual. Perhaps it was all the sex they had earlier, or The booze and weed he'd most likely consumed? Often after they had sex he'd need a few hours to be just as hard, but not this time.

Her thoughts about dick's were pushed out of her head as Cory kissed her and pushed his tongue into her mouth! She expected to taste shit, but the flavour she did taste was almost as bad!

It was an odd mixture of tobacco, rum, weed, and yes cum! She now knew the distinctive taste of the giant brown skinned man she called James. Cory really had cleaned her uterus of his seed, and somehow didn't notice it at all!

Cory had primed her very well! She was a true bitch in heat ready to explode! Her pussy was on fire with desire, and even his too small, half-hard penis was perfect to finish her off.

He humped and pumped in a manner similar to James, only lacking the muscles and... stamina! Madison could feel her orgasm reaching new heights! Even if Cory came now she'd still cum!

"Oh yes! Fuck me James!" Madison cried out! "Fuck me Hard!"

His hips increased in depth and power at her encouraging words!

"Anything for you Leanne!" Moaned Cory as he fucked even faster.

Madison wanted this moment to last forever as he fucked her. As if Cory were tuned into her brainwaves, and was determined to mess with her head he started to cum inside her!

"Oh yes oh yes!!" Madison screamed at full volume as she came with Cory!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!" Bellowed Cory with her!

His cum felt hot as it pumped into her. She kissed him back passionately, but he was already unconscious on top of her! His penis completely shank then slipped out of her.

Pushing with all her might she managed to get the lifeless man off her as she made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up. He was on his back snoring loudly as she brushed her teeth vigorously!

In the sterile environment of the bathroom, she could smell James' scent on her, somehow her senses were super charged by being fucked by two men in an evening! She felt so turned on by the thought of it that she was tempted to stroke Cory back to life, or better yet chase down James!

Cleaning between her legs she was surprised that there was nearly no cum inside her. Sure Cory cleaned up James' mess, but his own was so tiny! Usually after a few hours, he'd recharge enough to fill her up, this time there was none!

'James!' Madison thought to herself as her wits returned!

Running back into the room, she gathered up his clothes and panicking she slid open this balcony door and threw them out onto the grass below! Looking around the dark balcony, she didn't see James anywhere, but some activity below on the ground caught her eye.

She saw a blonde haired woman in blue coveralls and two chubby men running and swearing on the path under her. They were making so much noise! Madison didn't want Cory to wake up and see James clothing all over the ground.

"Keep the noise down!" She hissed at the trio passing by. "People are trying to sleep!"

The lady swore in some weird language then pointed at her, one of the chubby men stopped walking to point a wine bottle at her.

TWACK!!

Madison heard the noise on the wall near her head. Assuming that it was a rock she scrambled to get back inside.

"Fuck-you!!" She yelled back in a very un-lady like manner.

She closed the curtains forgetting them to join Cory in the bed. As she closed her eyes to let sleep take her away a thought raced through her mind.

'Did Cory call me Leanne?' She thought to herself.

Sleep over came her dread and worry, being fucked by two men vigorously, plus her terrible sunburn had sapped her of all her strength. There was no adrenaline left to summon.

*****

Author's note: If you want to read more about what the 'Russians' did that night, try reading Pleasure in Paradise Ch. 02