Isobel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" It is my first time" She said softly

Ysenda had transmitted her anxiety to Isobel who was still transfixed by her appearance.

" What am I to expect Ysenda" She whispered.

" Follow me" Ysenda replied and padded down the dark corridor

Ysenda opened a door and they descended down candle lit steps that ended at a further door. She turned.

" You are now to be silent until you are further instructed"

They entered what seemed to be a small candle lit chapel. There was a smell of incense. An alter draped with red cloth held a gold cross, a candle to each side. There was also two pewter jugs, a bowl and a small stack of white linen.

In front of the alter, there was a low table draped in white linen.

Isobel's heart quickened as a women dressed in the same simple garment as Ysenda moved from the shadows.

She was perhaps forty, her hair still dark and lustrous in the candlelight. Isobel could not avoid noticing the size of her large pendulous breasts which swayed slightly unsupported beneath the Kirtle.

Her eyes were hooded and impassive.

" My name is Sister Agnes" She said

" You will now be purified before the test"

She fixed her with a long look

" You know the consequences of disobedience?"

Isobel did not reply as she was instructed not to speak.

Sister Agnes nodded. She had passed her first test.

The sister then looked toward a small grill in the wall. Isobel heard a panel slide back though she could not discern any opening.

They were being observed

"You will now be disrobed" Said Sister Agnes

Isobel was startled but allowed herself to be guided by Ysenda and Sister Agnes to the low table. They sat her and kneeling, removed her pampooties, shoes made from a single piece of cow hide fastened with a leather thong.

They then raised her to her feet.

Isobel was shocked when they unfastened her rope belt and lifting her arms, began to raise her tunic over her head. She still did not resist, terrified of any show of disobedience.

Ysenda closed her eyes and kneeled. She then grasped Isobel's hose, a form of leggings without feet, and pulled them down. Isobel's kirtle reached to her calves and still covered her nakedness.

Ysenda stood and she raised Isobel's arms again. Isobel's heart raced but a voice inside her repeated over and over ' obey, obey, obey'

Sister Agnes raised the kirtle over her head and dropped it to the floor, revealing Isobel's nakedness. She stood back and looked at Isobel's body. It was willowy with firm upright breasts and a taut stomach. Her hips framed her pubic hair which was as dark as her shoulder length hair and was untrimmed. Her legs were long and shapely.

Sister Agnes looked at Isobel's breasts. Isobel glanced down and to her shame saw that her brown nipples were hardening under the her gaze.

The sister then turned her gaze to Ysenda who nodded and guided Isobel to the table. Sister Agnes went to the alter and took a jug, bowl and the linen cloths back to the table. She set them on the floor and then helped Ysenda to lay Isobel on the table. They both took a linen cloth then the sister poured scented oil into the bowl from the jug.

" Your body must be anointed and cleaned" She said quietly

" You must assist us as we clean you"

They both dipped their cloth in the oil, coating them liberally.

Ysenda went to the end of the table and grasped Isobel's left foot gently. She began massaging the oil into the foot in soft circular motions.

Sister Agnes began on Isobel's face massaging her forehead then working down the closed eyes and cheeks.

Isobel felt helpless but was losing her fear. They weren't hurting her. The feeling would almost be pleasant were it not for the circumstances. Her anxiety lay in the knowledge that they were going to touch her privately if they were to seek to cleanse her whole body.

Soon she realised that this was going to happen.

Ysenda, having massaged the oil into both feet, had now reached Isobel's thighs.

Sister Agnes massaged in circular motions and had now reached Isobel's breasts. She let out a small gasp as the sister moved to Isobel's side and began to massage her breast, eventually reaching her erect nipple. The sister reached across to massage the other breast and in doing so, her own large breasts rubbed against Isobel's erect nipple through the linen of the kirtle

On an unspoken cue, Sister Agnes and Ysenda rose to swap positions. As they did so, Isobel saw that Sister Agnes kirtle had been coated with oil where her large pendulous breasts had rubbed against hers, rendering the material transparent. She saw that the nipples were hardened and engorged.

She also saw the sister look toward the grill in the wall.

Ysenda resumed the messaging of the oil into Isobel's breasts. Sister Agnes now massaged the top of Isobel's thighs and she started to part them. Isobel instinctively resisted. Sister Agnes looked at her. Isobel willed herself to relax.

The thighs opened without Sister Agnes removing her eyes from Isobel's"

" The most important part of your cleansing is to remove all womanly impurities" She said, her eyes burning in the candlelight.

She then placed the cloth beside her and dipped her fingers into the oil. She slid her fingers up the opened inner thigh and reached Isobel's vagina coating her pubic hair in the scented oil. Isobel gasped, but did not offer resistance.

Sister Agnes fingers returned to the bowl and to Isobel's vagina

"Are you a Virgin Isobel? You may speak" Sister Agnes eyes were now hooded, her breathing seemed heavier.

Isobel struggled to form words or comprehend what was happening

"Speak child" The sister repeated.

"Yes I am a virgin Sister Agnes" She whispered eventually.

" Then this will help you with the test tonight" Said the sister as she softly inserted a finger into Isobel's vagina.

Isobel gasped and stared at the low vaulted ceiling, willing herself to relax. Sister Agnes inserted another finger and finally three fingers began to move backward and forward, coated thickly with oil, inside her

Ysenda continued to massage Isobel's breasts.

Sister Agnes reached upward with her other hand and pulled gently on Isobel's nipple"

" Like this Ysenda. Purify her like this"

Ysenda did as commanded.

Isobel's body listened to the most primal of all instincts and was awakened. She let out a soft moan.

Sister Agnes breathing became more shallow and she increased the speed and depth of her thrusts into Isobel's vagina.

Isobel's hips widened. Sister Agnes hand moved down from Isobel's nipple and she dipped her fingertips into the oil. She found Isobel's clitoris and softly applied pressure, rapidly moving her fingers backwards and forwards as her her other fingers filled Isobel.

And for the first time Isobel felt a rising orgasm. It stirred from an unknown part of her and one that she had not been taught even to comprehend. It was terrifying then all consuming. She shuddered and moaned.

When the orgasm peaked and she wanted to cry out, a distant part of her knew she had been ordered not to speak.

She obeyed.

Eventually, Sister Agnes stood and glanced toward the grill in the wall. Isobel heard the panel behind it slide shut.

Isobel's eyes were drawn again to the sisters large breasts, still clearly visible through the oily transparent kirtle. Her nipples were still hard.

Isobel drew her legs slowly together, still trying to understand her body and the feeling of ecstasy she had felt.

Contrasted with the feeling of shame and violation.

Did this mean she had lain with a woman?. Was this a mortal sin.? But it was an ordained woman of god that had instructed, no ordered her to be compliant.

And then she thought of the pendant.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Isobel lay on her cot, a maelstrom of thoughts pounding through her head.

She was fearful of how she would be tested.

Had she lain with a woman.

She had that thought that physical ecstasy was found only in the realms of religious fanatics. Those that through denial, starvation and unstinting devotion, achieved a closer communion with their god.

Then she thought of the pendant...

Isobel knew that Sister Agnes had desired her even if her innocent mind could not comprehend why.

Despite this, neither Sister Agnes or Ysenda had touched her sexually after her orgasm.

They did, however, continue to clean her meticulously. They had turned her over eventually, replenishing the scented oils on their hands and fingers.

They massaged back, legs and buttocks.

Sister Agnes briefly slipped between the buttocks and played her fingers over Isobel's anus.

"We will have more purifying to do" She murmured.

Once the cleansing had finished, they had stood Isobel and dressed her in a finely woven kirtle.

She was aware of its softness and how it clung to her oily skin.

She had then been instructed to wait in her room.

It was dark.

The door eventually opened.

Sister Agnes smiled. She wore the habit and accoutrements of her order.

"It is time"

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-

The two orders of the monasteries comprised of twelve monks and nine sisters.

In the darkness, they now filed into the chapel attached to the abbey. The nuns occupied the pews to the left and the monks to the right.

The chapel was candle lit but the light did not extend beyond the alter and the first rows of the pews.

To the right of the alter was the confessional box, to the left was a pulpit raised above the dais.

Once they were seated, Abbess Hilda appeared out of the darkness and rose into the pulpit.

There was complete silence.

Isobel arrived at the door way, Sister Agnes and Ysenda, now in their habits either side of her. The stone floor felt cold on her bare feet. They were hidden in the darkness

" The compline of the liturgy will begin" Said the Abbess.

Though her voice was soft it filled the whole room.

"We have a new servant, Isobel who has joined us"

Sister Agnes and Ysenda gently took Isobel's arms and moved from the doorway . They walked slowly down the aisle.

" As is our custom" The Abbess continued in her hypnotic voice;

" Isobel is to be tested for her suitability. She has passed the first test" She smiled as Isobel moved into the candlelight in front of the alter

" The second test will allow my flock to judge for themselves and the liturgy will serve to focus your minds on your task"

Sister Agnes and Ysenda now removed Isobel's kirtle.

She was then turned to face the congregation in her nakedness.

Isobel shivered, her nipples hardening. She wanted to hug herself and cover her body. But her hands stayed by her side as instructed. She could see the first row of monks and nuns in the pews. They stared intently at her.

Isobel could smell incense, and the sound of the silence, every sense alert

Then the Abbess' melodic voice began

Voce mea ad dominum

Clamavi: voce mea ad Deum et

Intendit mini

Isobel was led to the alter and laid naked on its red cloth. As she was being laid, she saw the black curtain of the confessional twitch.

Sister Agnes placed a jug and cloth by Isobel's head. Ysenda stood behind the alter and to the side of Isobel's feet. She placed a bowl of scented oil and a cloth by her side

Voce mea ad dominum

Clamavi: neque obliviscetur

Misereri Deus

The Abbess glanced at the monk sat at the end of the pew nearest the isle. He rose immediately and walked toward the alter, hands held in prayer

Voce mea ad dominum

Clamavi: voce mea ad Deum et

Intendit mini

Isobel sensed the monks approach and turned her head slightly. She recognised brother Osbert who was looking at her body with the same intensity as when he had visited her father.

Ysenda then moved her hands to Isobel's knees. She looked at Isobel and her eyes pleaded with her not to resist. Isobel allowed Ysenda to lift her knees and offered no resistance when she parted her legs

Voce mea ad dominum

Clamavi: neque obliviscetur

Misereri Deus

Brother Osbert moved between Isobel's legs and lifted his habit. His large erection jutted up to his stomach. Ysenda looked briefly to Sister Agnes who gave an imperceptible nod. She took the hard shaft and guided it toward Isobel's vagina. Brother Osbert moved forward and suppressed a groan. He knew he should make no sound

In die tribulationis meae

Deum exquisivi minibus meis

Noct contra eum

Brother Osbert pushed forward and entered Isobel. She gasped and closed her eyes. Her arms remained at her side as instructed.

Her eyes remained closed and she grimaced slightly as the the thick shaft penetrated to the hilt. Brother Osbert then pulled back and began to shaft Isobel with increasing urgency. He wanted to grasp Isobel's firm breasts and suck the erect nipples but knew his task was only to rut her and this was forbidden.

He neared his climax and Ysenda sensing this, pulled his shaft out and masturbated it briefly before aiming a thick wad of of semen over Isobel's stomach and breasts.

Brother Osbert controlled himself with a massive effort of will and pulled his habit back down. He returned to the pews disappearing into the darkness to the ones further back

Voce mea ad dominum

Clamavi: voce mea ad Deum et

Intendit mini

Sister Agnes and Ysenda took their cloths and after dipping them in the scented oil, cleaned the semen from Isobel's body.

In die tribulationis meae

Deum exquisivi minibus meis

Noct contra eum

The Abbess nodded to the next monk, Brother Paul, an old man by the reckoning of the congregation, in his sixtieth year stood up.

He reached the alter and was shaking as he looked at Isobel's young body. He lifted his habit to reveal a semi hard shaft that was smaller than Brother Osbert. He entered Isobel and in seconds Ysenda was pulling him out and guiding his ejaculation onto Isobel's stomach

In all, seven of the twelve monks deposited their semen onto Isobel's stomach and breasts. Brother Inan, a seventeen year old novice had even reached Isobel's face and hair with his virile ejaculation. As each monk entered Isobel, the hypnotic voice of the Abbess found the recesses of her mind and instructed her.

Open your legs wider child

Take him fully

Let him rut you like the beasts of the wild

Let him spill his pent up seed

The same procedure was followed each time with the congregation watching closely.

As the last monk lowered his habit and returned into the darkness, Sister Agnes and Ysenda cleaned, then helped Isobel to stand and replace her Kirtle.

Isobel glanced at the confession box.

And saw the curtain close.

Her mind was a fog, there was fire in her belly and her loins ached.

The Abbess finished the liturgy then looked at Isobel. She felt naked again under the gaze.

" Isobel has passed the second test. Does anyone contest this?"

The Abbess seemed to be able to see through the darkness to the back of the chapel as turned her gaze to the congregation .Their was silence.

"Good" She transfixed Isobel with her smile again.

" You have done well my child and obeyed your instructions precisely"

The Abbess glanced at Ysenda and Sister Agnes.

" Ysenda, escort Isobel back to her room.

Sister Agnes I would speak with you in my chambers later"

With that, the Abbess walked down the isle, disappearing into the darkness.

12