Isobel Vol. 03 - Escalation

Story Info
Goddess Assistant forgets to do job, simp boss punished.
1.1k words
4.86
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Isobel did not message again that weekend following our WhatsApp exchange that Friday night. I had been tempted to message a bunch of times but enjoyed the idea that she had received what she wanted and that she would let me know when I would next have the privilege of being useful to her.

A combination of the clear enjoyment she took from our budding dynamic and a comfort I had formed around Isobel over the last few weeks meant that I did not feel anxious about Monday. I looked forward to seeing her, whilst still feeling the need to be professional I resolved to have some fun with things.

Isobel had mentioned how much she had enjoyed a seasonal Christmas ad which featured an adorable cartoon dragon. I remembered seeing a limited edition chocolate bar in the shape of the character when I visited the supermarket chain the week before.

That Monday morning I woke up extremely early and headed straight to the store to buy one. Rushing in I was determined to arrive at the office before Isobel. When she arrived that morning I offered her a broad smile as her eyes noticed the awaiting chocolate and tea on her desk.

Isobel simply shook her head with a light chuckle and said "how cute" when inspecting the chocolate bar. I was not sure if she was referring to the miniature sugar filled dragon or my rather clumsy attempt at showing my need to please her.

We continued at this pace for the next month. I'd show up early, her tea would be waiting for her and occasionally a sweet treat. I didn't raise our previous interaction, I had wanted to but assumed if she felt the need to discuss it she would. We continued to bond, she informed me of a podcast she enjoyed and I listened to 4 episodes that evening so that we would have another shared interest.

I remember thinking that overall I'd overreacted with my panic. I had shown my subtle and even not so subtle signs of my adoration on multiple occasions and things were working out great. That was until that Thursday in mid December.

One of the tasks initially given to Isobel as part of her role was to upload a daily report to our database. Unfortunately I was called into a meeting with my boss's boss where he highlighted the fact that a high number of days reports had been missed. I felt my heart sink and instantly scrambled to take the blame myself. I rambled on for a while until Mike cut through me and said the words I dreaded to hear "There are no two ways about it, you will need to give her a warning and report back to me why it wasn't done."

Isobel was on her lunch break when I left my meeting. This was great as it gave me additional time to enjoy anxiety induced sweating at the thought of having to criticise the embodiment of perfection and how she would respond. When she returned I took the view that it was best to treat this like ripping off a plaster so I immediately told her that we had to speak in the conference room. "Well that sounds ominous" Isobel responded sweetly.

I opted for the back conference room that was further out of the sight of peering eyes and also had no glass panel walls as the others did. I felt safer here.

"Isobel it has been brought to my attention that you have not been uploading the daily escalation report with the appropriate amount of consistency. This is a big problem as it means people may not know what the latest update is when they look at records."

I used my most authoritative voice but I found it extremely hard to read her response. There was a glint in her eye which looked somewhat amused.

"I am going to have to give you a first verbal warning and ask you to sign this document stating that you know this task must be completed everyday going forward."

A big grin formed on Isobel's beautiful face. "Are you done?" I was taken aback by this, I didn't know why it made me feel so powerless. Of course I knew we had a unique relationship and I was extremely aware of my feelings for her but this was work. I motioned as if I was going to respond and Isobel simply shook her head and said "Yep, you're done."

She was staring me directly in the eyes, total calm and total confidence. I held her gaze for what felt like a lifetime and then crumbling under the pressure I lowered my eyes to the desk between us causing a large smile to break out across Isobel's face.

I was caught off guard by the friendly nature of her voice "You really are such a silly goose Peter! You told me that because I was doing such a great job you wanted me to focus on some more important aspects and that you would upload that report everyday. I'd noticed you were forgetting so I've still done most days to cover. Don't you remember?"

This had not happened, I wanted to get angry. I wanted to tell her that this was nonsense and finish my verbal warning to her. I wanted her to walk all over me, I wanted to ensure my Goddess never got in trouble, I wanted to worship her, I wanted to agree with anything she wanted always and forever.

"Yes, I remember."

"Say it properly, like you did in your message last month."

"Yes I remember Goddess."

With that, Isobel smiled, stood and began walking around the table until she stood in front of me. Instinctively I stood to meet her. Leant into my ear and whispered "good boy." I cannot remember the last time I gulped that heavily.

"So pleased we got that all cleared up in the interest of fairness I assume you will be returning to whoever brought this to your attention and letting them know that you have remembered your mistake. Of course you will also need to catch-up on uploading all of those reports you missed!"

I went to affirmatively respond as I had done previously but Isobel did something that totally shocked me. She ever so slightly brought back her head and then brought it forward again spitting directly on my cheek. I felt so humiliated, so emasculated, so excited, so in love.

"You don't need to answer, I know you will do as you are told. You best try not to get caught up speaking to anyone on your way back to your desk as you don't have permission to wipe your face clean until every last one of the missing reports get uploaded. Okie dokie, good meeting!"

I can confirm that our database has now been fully updated.

To be continued...