All Comments on 'Isobel Vol. 03 - Escalation'

by IzzieAdoration

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think this has been uploaded out of sequence. Vol. 03 (as this has been called) appears to be the second part of the story, while what has been uploaded as Vol. 02 appears to be further on down the story.

That aside, great job. Enjoyed this so far and looking forward to reading more.

IzzieAdorationIzzieAdorationabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi,

Thanks so much for the kind comment! Yep it is out of order. I intended to message the admins to sort and ask about the timeframe for those being uploaded. I decided it might just be easiest if I piece chapters 1 - 7 (what is written so far) together and upload in 1 story tonight then ask for these individual chapters to be deleted. Just to make it easier to read. Apologies, first time uploading on literotica.

Thanks so much for your patience 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is too good. I love them. Keep writing more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you post more of this story? I’m really loving it and want to see how it escalates

andaristanandaristanabout 1 year ago

This story is simply amazing! One of the best! I hope you will write more chapters and hopefully more stories.

joela_99yjoela_99y11 months ago

Great stories!! Please continue. I'm loving the psychological aspect of the stories, and I would love more physical domination and humiliation.

But thanks, I hope all is well with you as you said you had seven chapters written, but you haven't updated since March.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIzzieAdoration@IzzieAdoration
Hi All, Thank you for stopping by my profile. I will be regularly posting a fairly long, slow build of a story that will chronicle a crush I had on someone I previously knew. A mixture of real life interactions with slight creative license and fantasies that led to my littl...