Isolated

Story Info
A girl looks for her unknown family but got caught.
4.7k words
3.5
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, i know they aren't great but I'm just writing for fun. I only write stories for fun so please reframe from writing rude comments. Also for early releases to my story either go to my website or wattpad.

Aria POV

The smell of disinfectant filled the room. She stayed in the hospital waiting for her son. She gave birth to him just last month but never got to hold him once. The doctors tested her blood but still couldn't figure out the problem. They also tested her ex-boyfriend's DNA but nothing unusual was found.

Last week they decided to test her mother and her ex-boyfriend's parents. She hopes something does turn up soon since she can't continue to live like this. She goes home to her small 1 room apartment that she could barely afford. Then gets ready for work which is the worst part of her day. Mostly spending the rest of the day working at 3 different jobs and then arriving at the hospital just to see her baby hooked up to the random machine.

Her mother refuses to tell her who her father is even though it could save her child's life. She begged and begged but her mother said that her father's side of the family is weird and has many bizarre traditions. Her mother left her father since she couldn't get along with the family. They don't even know of her existence since her mother never told her father.

She takes out her phone and begins to call her mother again, every day she drives to the hospital and sees her baby then calls her mother. Today she's not strong enough to see her child, she doesn't have any support from her friends or family.

Ring ring

The first few rings, her mother does not answer the phone. After a couple more rings from the phone, she is met with the stupid answering machine. Her mother believes that she is the child that got in the way of her happiness and the only way she can get back at her is by making her daughter miserable.

Her mother would stoop this low just to get back at Aria for something she could not control. Thoughts of her past rush through her mind as anxiety fills her body. She felt the fear of her son dying and having no reason to live race through her head. She was going to raise this child better than how her mother raised her but Aria believed she is failing at a new level.

She believed that high school was the worst experience of her life but her whole life was the most awful experience. She was 18 and was nothing but a stupid high school dropout trying to raise a family even though she is not financially stable. In what world did her soul believe she could do this, she heard someone clearing their voice and looked up to see her son's doctor.

"We checked all the grandparent's blood but as far as we know their genetics had nothing to do with your son's condition." As his words played in her head like a broken record her heart was breaking little by little.

"W-what now?" Aria tried to stay strong but her voice came out in a whisper.

"There are many options in this case, but speaking not as your doctor I believe you should take your son and let him see what this world has to offer before his time is up or we could run more tests and try to find what is causing these problems."

"I'll..." What should she do, at this point the doctors are giving up. Aria could force her mother to tell her who her father is by threatening her mother and her new life.

"I want my son discharged from the hospital," Aria whispered while looking at the floor. The doctor nodded his head and began walking towards the other nurses. She planned to drive to her mother's new house, get her father's information and then try to get him to help. If he doesn't help then she'll spend spoiling her child with what little quality time her child has left.

The nurse brought her child to her, he looked frail and sick. He opened his eyes and gave her a small smile before falling asleep in her arms. She checked out of the hospital and began walking toward the car. As she buckled him into the car seat, she noticed the sky becoming darker.

She thought it wasn't going to rain today but she didn't care if it rained or snowed. Once she was in the driver's seat she began making her way towards her mother's new home. Her mother married some rich dude but he doesn't know about Aria.

Time skip

Her vision lands on the driveway of her mother's new house, the house was larger than her old home. Her old home was something out of the movie Harry Potter. A run-down house that was falling apart and her mother see no reason to fix the house.

There was no backing out, she needed an answer from her mother, the pain from her child's suffering has been her living fear for the last few months. At this point, she is willing to make a stupid deal with the notorious devil.

She left her car and went to the back seat to get her son, he was fast asleep not knowing his life may end if nothing can be done. She picked him up and he only stirred in his sleep while his mother carried him.

The laughter of children could be heard as she went further into the snake's den. As she rang the doorbell a loud voice could be heard from the other side.

Her mother opened the door and looked baffled at what she saw.

"What do you want?"

"Well Karen, I need my father's information." Aria believed her mother lost all rights to be called a mother. Never once has Karen cared for Aria even though she's her own daughter.

"Fine, I don't care at this point. I'm happy with my husband. I guess I was trying to protect you but now I need you out of my fucking life."

She hands her a piece of paper and an old photo, the paper had an address written across. The image of her mother and a man holding flowers on a bright sunny day was given to her. She walked back to the car and placed her son back into the baby seat.

Her eyes widened at the sudden realization of the address, for her father was all the way in Italy. Tears began to flow as she realized there's no way in hell she'll ever meet him.

She put the car in drive and began her long journey to Italy. Her thoughts began to race through all the possibilities that could go down. Her father could kick her out and refuse to do the test.

Time skip

(Sorry, I thought about writing about her experience of traveling to Italy but the last time I rode a plane was 7 years ago. I was in middle school so my attention span wasn't that great. )

As the taxi driver got closer to her father's house, there were no houses for miles. It was as if her unknown family wanted to stay away from society. There was a gate around the estate, and she wondered what the inside would be like if the outside was so grand.

She paid the taxi man and began taking her son out of the car. Fear raced throughout her body as she got closer to the gate. She rang the buzzer and the intercoms began to speak.

"Hello I'm the head Butler of the Romano household, is there a reason for you to be here?"

"Hello I'm Aria, I need to talk with Mr. Alexander Romano please."

"What is this regarding?"

She began to wonder about telling this man about her situation but decided against it as she realized it would sound far-fetched. As she went to talk to the older gentleman her child began to cry.

"Let her in." A rough-sounding voice grunted out, the gate began to open. She rubbed her child's back as she grew nearer to her fate. The door opened and revealed a man in his mid-80s.

"Hello Miss Aria, my master is in the living room waiting for you." She nodded her head and began following the butler. Her eyes wandered everywhere, looking at the expensive artwork and portrait. Her shabby clothes looked so out of place in this expensive household.

Her eyes landed on a door as the butler began to open it. She stepped into the room and was met by a few people. The females were looking down while the men were talking amongst each other.

The door closed, sealing her into the room with unknown people. The man stared her down as she was shaking from fear, the door opened up and she recognized the voice instantly.

"Please take a seat, Miss Aria." She walked over to an open seat and gently sat down refusing to look up.

"So why have you come to such a far place?"

"I came to s-see A-alexander Romano."

"That fucking bastard nephew of mine finally got a girl pregnant. If you weren't such a rebellious wife your son could have turned out better. Call Alexandro."

In a few minutes a man came running in, he looked like her father but he was much younger. His eyes held so much anger and dominance.

"Why the fuck did you call me here old man?"

"Respect me boy or I'll kill you myself. Now, why did you get this poor girl pregnant with your bastard? You know the rules of the house. My wife is my sister, your father's wife is his sister and your wife will be your sister."

Shock ran through her body as she realized what was said. It took a lot of energy to decompose the words that were uttered. She was scared and wanted to go home.

"What sister, my father, and mother tried to produce a girl and that never happened so fuck off. If I let out my urges on the cheerleaders at school you shouldn't care. Plus I never got a girl pregnant."

They all looked towards her, she opened her mouth and began to make up an excuse to leave. "I'm s-sorry, I got the wrong house. My o-one nightstand told me to come here to collect the c-child support check."

She stood up and began to leave, as the door opened her face hit the wall. She looked up and instantly remembered the face, it was her father.

His dark black hair and his beautiful green eyes. If he wasn't related to her, people would instantly call her child his. Her son looked so similar to her father.

She instantly reminded herself of the current situation and began to leave the room. As she tried to sneak away a hand grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his hard chest.

"Karen, you returned to me. Thank Lucifer himself." She pushed away from him but his grip was too tight. Her child first started with a small cry which later turned into screams. She began to rock him to sleep as the man let her go.

"Who is Karen, son?" The older man which first allowed her into the house began to speak. The older man was pretty young for his age if her father was his son.

"An old girlfriend of mine, Dad I know you're angry but Xavier had Lizzie and Alejandro had Isabella. Sophia was still too young for me to fuck so I had a girlfriend."

"Son that girl also looks like a child, it's a miracle she hasn't died from giving birth to my grandson."

Her father looked towards her and fully took in her appearance. "You're not Karen." She had no option but to tell the whole truth.

"I'm her daughter and you're my father. She said after she figured out the family was weird she ran for it. If it weren't for my son I wouldn't be here either." She wished out the last part but everyone heard her thoughts.

"Wait, so that means I have a sister. In your face uncle Alejandro and fucking cousin Chris." The man who she now assumes to be her brother hugged her.

"Aria and Alex Come here." He held up his hands and waited for her to hand over her child. Reluctantly she gave her son to her grandfather.

Her grandfather grabbed Alexandro/Alex's hand and placed it over her child's body. Alex's hand began to glow and soon the blue hue was absorbed into her son's body. The child began to make baby noises as he made grabby hand motions towards his mother.

He looked so healthy and no longer looked sick. Tears rolled down her face as she cried for her child. She picked her baby up and began to cry tears of happiness. She kept whispering out thank you.

"Where's Karen?" Before she could reply a soft voice screamed out. "Karen this Karen that, brother you promised you'll love me but every fucking day you talk about other women. Aria was supposed to be my daughter but you took that away from me. I know the laws of this family but brother you're a dick." She ran out of the room crying.

Aria's phone began to buzz, as she looked at the caller ID she noticed it was her ex. She immediately answered the phone but it was snatched from her.

Alex put it on speaker and everyone could hear a slurred voice. "Aria, baby I'm sorry. I'll be a better father, just please come, home baby. I know you are upset since you keep thinking I forced myself on you but you wanted me."

Alex looked angry and ready to kill "She's not your anything, I'm the father of that child and her husband. So if you call this number one more time I'll send my man after you."

"Aria you're such a slut, I knew the innocent act was fake. What type of girl cries during sex. Forget you and that bastard, I'm dating someone new." With that the other line discontinued, she was sad at the fact her boyfriend moved on so easily.

She looked at an old cloak and saw it was getting late. Her son was healed and no longer needed the help of pills and medication to survive. She needs to find a way out of this hell hold before she is held here against her will.

"Thank you for saving my son but I need to leave. I already paid for the hotel for a couple of days before moving back to America." She mumbled a few incoherent sentences but the family could already hear her words.

"You will stay here and that is an order. Stephan, show Aria to the main room and Trixie move Alex's stuff into that room." Grandfather ordered the servants that were already waiting by the doorway. The old butler signaled her to follow him, as she made her way towards her doom she began making plans for her great escape.

Living here was like being thrown into a family drama mixed with American horror stories. She didn't want her fate to be a death-like the end of all those murder documentaries.

Stephan opened the door and she went inside. The room was bigger than her whole apartment. The butler dismissed himself and Aria began to go towards the bed. The fear of damaging all the expensive artifacts scared her to the core. She gently laid her son down onto the big king-size bed.

Her son finally gets to live a long happy life as Hayden. Many people disliked the name but it reminds her of an old friend that passed away. She joined her son and pulled the blanket up to cover their bodies. Her hand rubs the back of her son's back as her sweet voice begins to hum a soft tune that slowly puts both her and her son to sleep.

Time skip

Alex/Alexandro POV

He was happy that the day came where he had his wife. Theirs are a few laws that were created in his family. First of all, a brother and sister must get married. They were forced to have an even number of sons and daughters. His grandfather and grandmother had six kids: 3 boys and 3 girls.

The oldest was Xavier and then his aunt Lizzie, then Alejandro and Isabella, they are twins. Last was his father Alexander and his mother Sophia. His uncle Xavier's son is Christian and Xavier's daughter is Lilly. Alejandro's son is Nick and his daughter is Gabrielle.

His life was great but all his cousins and uncles ignored him since he doesn't have a sibling to marry. For years he wished for a little sister but that never came. The dread of being kicked out of this family kept him awake at night.

His mother and father barely spend time with him, it was as if he was already being erased from his family. He was troubled at the fact his mother screamed at his father before walking away. In this family, a female doesn't get any rights. His new wife will suffer at the hands of this family.

"Young Master, we have finished rearranging the room. Dinner will be served in 15 minutes and 21 seconds." Stephan replied in his monotone voice.

Alex began making his way towards his room, but now ours since he was sharing it with Aria and his son. The main bedrooms are for family members that have their chosen ones. His cousins can not share a room with each other since they are still too young. Lilly is 14 while Gabrielle is 11 so it sucks to be Nick and Christian.

As he opened the door he was met by his wife and son sleeping on the bed. His first response was to join them but dinner was ready for them. He walked towards the closet and opened the locked doors. This closet was in each room in the main bedrooms. It was filled with tools to make females obedient.

He grabbed a purple bluish dog collar and a long dark black leash. His breath hitched as he noticed this would make her very angry but he would rather her be furious instead of his grandfather.

He slowly shook her awake until she let out a moan. Aria rubbed her eyes and wanted to go back to sleep. He would definitely give her the extra zzz but being late for dinner meant punishment for Aria

"Hello, baby, we need to go to dinner." She lets out a groan, and shifts to face the opposite direction.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled out.

"No, sweetheart." He lets out a chuckle from seeing his wife's cute side. With a groan she sat up, looking at him with so much hatred.

"The sooner we finish dinner the sooner you can feed ..... What's our child's name?"

"Hayden."

"OK, sooner you feed Hayden, then the closer you go back to sleep, miss Oscar the grouch." She stood up but almost fell from her legs buckling. Once she gained all mobility, he began putting the collar on.

She was surprised and tried to get away but his grip on her waist was too much. Tears began to form but before they could fall he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry but this is the law of the Romano family, if you or I go against the order of the family you'll be punished. So please don't do anything stupid and follow the rules of this family"

"P-please let me go home." She was shaking in fear, he didn't know how to calm her down so all he could do was hug her. Her hands held onto him for dear life as he tried to comfort her.

"Sorry, but as soon as I let my energy flow through Hayden's body, he became my son and wiped out all of your boyfriend's blood."

"He's not my boyfriend and I'll only stay here until I can repay you for saving my son." He kissed her forehead and began making his way towards Hayden.

"During dinner, you will be under the table. Just follow what the other women are doing. You can just pretend, if you get uncomfortable, I won't hurt you."

He picked up Hayden and walked towards her, he handed their child to her. His hands went towards the leash and connected it to the collar. They began making their way towards the dining room, there was no conversation since they both felt restless as everything became evident.

When they got to the door a maid stopped them from entering, she looked at him with so much lust.

"Sorry, young master but nobody under the age of 18 could enter this room."

"Stephan, bring Hayden back to my room and ask one of my younger cousins to watch him." He handed Hayden to the old butler and began walking into the dining room with his wife.

His grandfather sat at the head of the table while his uncles and father sat near their grandfather. His other two cousins have not shown up yet. He sat next to his father and gave Aria a smile of encouragement.

She slid underneath the table and sat between his legs. Her head rested on top of his lap, while her hands held onto his legs. At this point, he didn't know what his wife could do. His thoughts were interrupted by his older cousins.

"Well this is a surprise, I thought you didn't have a fated person," Christian said out loud, he will be the next head of the Romano family after his dad Xaiver. Currently, Xavier is in charge of the companies and underground business but Grandfather held the real power.

"You are being loud, for what?"

"Alex, one more smart remark from you and I'll send Aria to your uncle Xavier." Xavier is the worst, once his mom disobeyed his dad and in front of grandfather. The next day she could barely walk and look anybody in the eyes.

12