All Comments on 'Isolated'

by WaterbutterflyQueen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You try hard, I'll give you that. Your idea, and the thought process for this story, are actually not bad. But your grammar, syntax, and writing skills are really bad. I say, get an editor. An editor would do you a world of good, and as you write more stories, putting into practice what an editor tells you, your skill will increase enormously. I can not give this story a good score, but it really is that poorly written. But I see enormous potential here if you will accept the help of an editor. Please consider it.

Jedd

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

@Anonymous (Jedd):

That's horrible advice, and just plain cruel, both to the abortive writer and to a potential editor.

At the going standard rate for an editor, nobody is going to touch this. $6 USD per 100 words is almost $300 USD, and for this, that would come out to probably less than $5 an hour. Making this marginally readable would be a huge job that nobody would want to do.

Jedd, either you've never edited anything, or you did a piss poor job of it.

Someone who wants to write, even for free, should take responsibility for it, and do the work. In this case, learning English is what they need to do. Don't suggest they pass that off on somebody else simply because they're too lazy to do it themselves.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Sorry if you think that weas a rude comment. It wasn't. It was plain and simple honesty. A rude comment would be suggesting you have anything that indicates you have potential as a writer. Might as well offer you a good price on an ocean-side villa in North Dakota.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaterbutterflyQueen@WaterbutterflyQueen
I used to write on wattpad and it was called Deep Desire Fantasy but now I'm transferring all my stories here and wordpress. For early release read of The website https://eroticstories472753318.wordpress.com/