Isolated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine." He can not give his wife to any man in this house, they are too animalistic to control their urges. Both his cousins sat down, talking with each other.

"So Christian I heard you are going to have your 26 birthday party on the yacht. Since Lily won't be of age, you can have Aria." Grandfather stated.

"No, she's mine." He growled out, Aria was his and it's not like his family members would ever accept him or her.

"Learn to share, Alex." Nick sang out, which annoyed him even further.

"It's not like Christian and Nick were going to share their wives."

"Grandfather, I would like to see her." Grandfather sighed and signaled Alex to let Aria out from under the table. He pulled his angel onto his lap.

His cousin stared in awe as her eyes were glued onto the dessert on the table. She gave Alex puppy dog eyes as she waited for him to respond.

He grabbed a cookie off the tray of cookies and brought it over to her. His hand held the cookie as she began to bite into it. A soft moan escaped her lips as she was consumed by happiness.

"She's cute, how about we switch females," Nick uttered.

"Have gone insane, your mother tried hard to produce your sister for you, not for an ungrateful bastard like Alex," Alejandro replied.

"Dad no offense but a girl that hasn't been corrupted by this family is a lot better than Lilly and Gabrielle. Just yesterday the girls were playing with laser tag."

"What's wrong with laser tag?" His father asked in a confused voice.

"Well, nothing besides the point of throwing ninja stars at people instead of using an actual laser gun."

She began licking Alex's hands as the cookie was finished. Her body leaned against his chest and tried to get comfortable.

"Can we go back, I want to feed Hayden then go to sleep. Please, Alex."

"Fine, let's go." He got up and began leaving the room with her hot on his trails. As they got to their bedroom, he dragged her towards the bed. He pushed her onto the bed and began to wrap his hands around her waist.

"Tired." She whispered in her sleep-like voice. He went between her neck and shoulder. Her breath hitched as he kissed her neck. She tried to push away but his grip was too tight and she was losing all her energy.

"Please," He groaned. He needed her body and would be damned if someone got in his way.

"Fine, but I don't know how to do blowjobs and handjobs. I only had sex once and during that time I was forced against my will."

He nodded his head and began to strip away her clothes. First an oversized T-shirt and then her jeans. If only she had some skimpy lacy lingerie on. His dick began to strain against his pants as he thought of her.

He took off her sports bra and ugly white panties. Tomorrow they will go shopping for new clothes. He dove between her legs and began to explore the unknown territory. Her body jerked and bucked as his tongue collided with her clit.

He noticed the door was about to open but he didn't care because he needed her. The door opened wide and Christian and Nick walked in.

"Don't stop brother, continue with this beauty in your bed."

"What do you want?" He mumbled against her pussy lips, her body shook as the vibration of his words made her wet.

"We will give you Lilly and Gabrielle for Aria. Please consider our offer."

"No, you guys are dicks and you'll treat her like all the men in this family treat their wives." He sat up and looked towards his cousin. They both had their dicks strained against their pants.

"Our fathers dislike your dad because they know he is working against grandfather. Once your father is kicked out you'll be vulnerable to our grandfather's wrath. If you allow us to share her with you we will not hurt her in any way."

"Mnnnghh." Aria moaned out as she was playing with her clit. She looked towards him with so much need and want.

"Pleasssse." She moaned out, he leaned down and kissed her lips.

"First, do you want to sleep with your cousins Chris and Nick?" She looked towards her cousin and saw both of them looking at her body. She squirmed against the bed and looked towards me.

"Fine, just don't hurt me?" They smiled and began getting closer to the bed. Chris leaned in and kissed her lips as he let go he whispered a small thank you.

Nick did the same but afterward went to play with her breast. Nick's mouth wrapped around her nipple and began to play with it. He shot up almost instantly, he brought his finger towards her nipple and pinched them. She let out a moan but they all saw a white liquid dripping down.

"Shit, nobody drinks her milk. She will have to feed Hayden later so no more hands or mouths by her chest."

Alex dove back down to her pussy and began to lick her womanhood. Her breathing became irregular as she began to rise to her high. It didn't help that 3 men were trying to find all her weak spots.

Alex stuck his tongue inside her vagina, while Chris came over to suck her clit. Alex saw Nick kiss Aria on the lips. It wasn't a kiss like normal kisses, no it was the one shared by lovers. He could tell they were using their tongues.

He increased his speed and that led Aria to clench around his tongue. His mouth began to drink the sweet nectar that she squirted out. Her legs were shaking with pleasure that was happily accepted.

Her eyes began to close and a gentle snore was heard throughout the room.

"I'm still hard," Nick groaned.

"OK Nick you start a bath, Alex gets Hayden from Lilly. We will first clean her up then wake her up to feed the baby. After we send Hayden back to his room we can enjoy a fully awake Aria."

12