Isolated Ch. 02

Story Info
An accident, reunion with family.
10k words
4.79
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dawn. I could hear birds twittering. It seemed brighter: may be the storm had passed. I felt a warm presence behind me. I turned to find William gently snoring. It was a surprising pleasant sound. It made me smile. We were still both naked. I explored his chest with my hands delighting in the sensation of soft warm hair.

"Good morning," he greeted opening his eyes.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I just had to make sure you were real."

"Stop apologising. Yes I'm real."

His voice was gentle. I giggled.

"What's so funny?" he asked stroking my hair.

"The apology thing: I think I have banished at least one of the demons," I admitted.

"I'm not sure I understand, but I'm happy if I helped."

"My ex would never apologise for anything. He would say it was weakness. If I did something wrong, or didn't do something he would punish me. I would have to apologise. By doing so I was also admitting I was weak. When we first met you apologised about a dozen times. I chastised you for it. I was wrong."

"Then later you told me it was an endearing quality. I don't think it makes you weak. Only a strong person admits when they are wrong."

"That is why you are so different. My strong gentle William."

At that moment the light pinged to life.

"Looks like we have power, quick let's shower," I suggested.

"You go first," he suggested.

"It might not last, are you suggesting I need it more than you?"

He laughed.

"No, I was trying to be a gentleman, but you as always make sense. Sharing the shower is both practical and exciting. I can wash your back," he teased kissing me on the nose.

We raced to the bathroom running the water until it was hot. He washed quickly not knowing if we would lose power again. William helped me wash my hair. It wasn't super sexy, but we did wash each other. We didn't have sex: I don't think either of us wanted to be doused in cold water. The room was filled with steam as we finally turned off the torrent of hot water. He wrapped a towel around his waist, then enveloped me in my bath sheet, we dried off helping each other dress. I dried my hair with my electric dryer: it was a little wavier than I liked, but I was clean, warm, and dry. I was expecting the power to go at any moment.

We prepared and ate breakfast together. Coffee, warmed croissants by the fire with bramble jelly. We fed each other small mouthfuls. It was probably the longest we had gone without talking other than when we were asleep. We were comfortable with each other.

"Thank you for breakfast Adrianna."

"Thank you for coffee William," I replied kissing him.

"Oh, I forgot!" he exclaimed.

"What?" I asked confused by his outburst.

"I promised to shave: I'll go do it now."

"William, wait, please," I requested holding his hand.

"What's wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, it's just I may have changed my opinion. I've come to like the feel of your beard," I admitted stroking his face.

"Really?"

"Yes, honestly: If you want to shave please do, but don't shave just because I said so."

"You like my beard?" he tested.

"Yes, I know we have only known each other for a few days, although at times to me it feels like an entire lifetime, I've only known you with the beard: it's part of who you are."

He pulled me close holding me.

"Okay, I will leave it for now," he whispered.

The fridge made a gurgling noise. The lights went out.

"Well it was good while it lasted. What shall we do today?" he asked.

"Let's take a look outside while it's not raining: we need to check for storm damage," I suggested.

"Aye, aye captain!" he said with a salute.

I shook my head, but couldn't help but smile.

"Come on you land rat," I prompted.

We collected boots and jackets. We walked the house perimeter: everything looked okay. The sun was trying to break through the clouds. It felt good to be outside. We took wood inside to replenish the supply while we had the opportunity to do it in the dry. We made coffee. We sat outside side by side. I took a selfie of the two of us sat together sat on the stone wall.

"I could get used to this, more to the point: to like this," admitted William.

"Used to what?"

"Being with you."

"Well, I was kind of hoping that when we have to return to the real world we would exchange numbers at least: I like being with you. I know we haven't followed normal rules: we haven't met for drinks or had conventional dinner, but I wouldn't change anything. We don't need to decide anything now, but we should talk about it."

"I wouldn't change anything either. Well, I would have preferred not to be cold or wet or in the dark."

"But then I wouldn't have rescued you or seen you mostly naked," I teased.

"Very true, without that moment, things might have been different. All things happen for a reason. I would trade a few hours of cold and damp to be with you."

We heard unusual sounds from the mainland interrupting our conversation. William held my hand. We went to investigate. We saw three military trucks crossing the causeway.

"Permission to repel invaders?" he joked.

"You think they're invading my island?" I asked.

"Looks that way, but I will protect you."

"I'll protect you too. Let's go see what they want. We can send them away from our little paradise island."

The trucks came to a stop. Several soldiers climbed out. We stood and let them approach.

"Hello there! I'm Major Daniels. We were sent to check on you."

"More like major trouble," I whispered to William playfully.

William squeezed my hand.

"Hello Major, all is well," greeted William.

"The mainland said that you were out here. There is another storm on its way, it's expected to hit within twelve hours," he explained.

His troop of a five men gathered behind him.

"Would you gentlemen like coffee?" I asked.

"That would be kind, miss."

William and I prepared a pot of coffee. We handed out the mugs to the troops.

"It looks like you did a good job of keeping your lady safe," observed the Sergeant.

"You have it wrong Sergeant, it was Adrianna, my angel that kept me safe," corrected William.

"Well either way you did well to survive with no power."

"I came to photograph whales, I wasn't prepared: Adrianna took me in and kept me safe. If she hadn't been here I don't know that I would have survived," shared William honestly.

"Well, Miss Adrianna you did a good job of keeping your man alive," corrected the Corporal.

Your lady? My man? Did that mean ownership or commitment? I would have to work that out later.

"We really should be heading back before the tide turns. I strongly recommend you come with us. I can't and won't force you, but the next storm is expected to be worse," shared the Major.

"Give us a moment will you," requested William.

William took me to one side to have a private conversation. He faced me holding my hands.

"I know you came to get away. To work things out. If you want to stay, with your permission I will stay with you, but if this is as bad as he is suggesting I think we should leave."

I looked around my island. I scanned the sky. Dark towering clouds were building on the horizon. If I stayed was I being stubborn and reckless? If I stayed longer-what would I achieve? Did I want to be alone again?

"Will you come home with me?" I asked.

"If you leave here, so do I," he replied.

"I think you misunderstand me. Will you stay at my apartment?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but are you ready for me to stay over? I know we have shared a bed, but we don't need to rush things. I want to be part of your life."

"I know sometimes we misunderstand each other. We have lived so close together for several days. I want you to be in my life."

"I'm not running away," he assured me.

"I know, but do you have somewhere else you need, or want to be?"

"No, I don't think so. I need to report in to my boss. Let's get packed, then we can talk on the drive back to the mainland. I love you. I want to be with you."

"I love you too."

William spoke with the Major to advise him of our plans. I entered the cottage to collect my belongings. I set my bags in the lounge. It was the end of another chapter. I hoped the beginning of another. We tidied the cottage ensuring everything was secure. William with help from the soldiers carried the bags to the vehicles giving me a moment to myself. I looked around one last time. I could almost see a ghost version of myself arriving a few days before, but that was a different Adrianna. So much had happened in such a short time. I locked the door heading to the truck.

"All okay?" asked William.

"Yes, more than okay, but I'm kind of sad to be leaving. I will take happy memories of this place with me."

"I know what you mean. Me too."

We climbed aboard the lead vehicle, as we drove back over the causeway it started to rain, and by the time we reached the village the weather had turned. The vehicle was noisy and we couldn't have a private quiet conversation so we just sat and held hands. I saw evidence of recently felled trees: some still lay where they had crashed, while others had been cut to allow vehicles to pass. Once back in the village the soldiers helped us with our bags into the church hall. I hugged each of them except for the Major who just shook my hand.

William made a phone before joining me.

"Diane was so worried. She's feeling guilty about the whales that she has given me a few days off and will pay me for my time. So I am all yours for the next three days."

I nodded.

"Where's that smile?" he asked.

"I was just trying to work out how to get home. I have mixed feelings about going home," I admitted.

"Let me see what I can arrange."

My mobile became to chime. I retrieved it discovering that it had reconnected to the phone network. I was receiving missed text message, several missed calls and a dozen voice messages. Most were from Phyllis my boss. She was also my surrogate mum. I called her first.

"Adrianna, are you okay?"

"Hey, mum, I'm good honest. The storm blocked the signals. It also took out the power. The landline went, which also meant no broadband. I'm sorry for not calling. It wasn't by choice or forgetting."

"You had me worried. Frank called his friend in the village. They told him about the storm. Are you really okay?"

"Yes, honest, I feel better. I'm coming home. I have a few things to tell you, but I will come and see you. I hope to come back to work earlier than planned if that is okay?"

"Good. Yes of course that's okay. You sound different."

"I can't really talk right now, but I will tell you everything when I see you."

"Well it's good to hear your voice and know you are safe. When will you be home?"

"I'm not sure. William is trying to make arrangements."

"Who's William?"

"A friend: I will tell you everything when I see you, well maybe not everything, but just know I'm safe, well and happier."

"Okay, call once you're home."

"Yes, will do. Promise. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

William returned to hear the last exchange.

"Mum, Phyllis," I explained.

"She was worried?"

"Yes, but it's all good. So what's the plan?

"Well, I forgot to ask where you live, so negotiations have paused."

"Oh, vital information: I live in Cambridge. Do we get the train? The bus?"

"Give me a minute."

I checked the other text messages. All from friends or work colleagues with messages of concern around my radio silence. I sent quick notes to each letting them know all was well. William returned. I smiled knowing that so many people cared about me. I didn't want them to worry. The storm was out of my control: but I did feel guilty that I was the reason for unease.

"I have a car to take us to your place. I have negotiated a fixed rate. The driver just needs the post code. And before you argue I'm paying."

"Aye, aye Captain," I agreed happily.

He enveloped me in his arms.

"You are very special," he whispered.

The journey took several hours. I think I slept most of it. I don't know why I was tired, or maybe I was just at peace. I had no bad dreams or terrors. Upon arrival William woke me gently.

"Come on sleeping beauty we have arrived at your castle," he teased.

William followed me into my home.

"I like your place: it's very light, very different in style compared with your cottage," observed William.

"Oh, yes, thank you. The cottage belongs to my good friend Frank: it's not mine. I forgot you've never been here. Please make yourself at home. I'm making tea, do you want some?"

"Coffee, if you don't mind. May I help?"

"Are you hungry?"

"I could definitely eat something, what did you have in mind?"

"Call out for that pizza? Now we are back in the land of phones and deliveries. Or do you want strawberries and champagne?" I teased recalling a previous conversation on the island.

He hugged me. His warm and gentle embrace thrilled me.

"You are naughty. Pizza sounds good- pepperoni?"

"Here's the menu. Whatever - just no olives or anchovies okay! Phone is just there. It's a good thing you take your coffee black: I have no milk. I will have to get food tomorrow. Oh, I need to check in with Phyllis."

William placed the food order while I called Phyllis.

"Hi, mum, just calling to let you know I'm home."

"Hi, so how was the little adventure?"

"Interesting," I allowed.

She laughed.

"Adrianna, you can't give me one word answers. Come on what's happening? Who's William?"

William hugged me from behind.

"Hi mum," he called.

"William, behave," I scolded him playfully.

"Oh, he's there. Well I hope he does behave or I will..."

"He's a gentleman mostly. I think you will like him. The pizza delivery has arrived I have to run, I will visit tomorrow. Love you."

"Okay, be good. Love you, bye," she replied with a laugh.

I ended the call. I turned and faced him.

"William!" I scolded him a second time.

He looked surprised.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Forgive me?"

I reflected for a second. Was I being too hard on him? Probably.

"Stop apologising," I teased him.

"It's fine, really, in fact its better than fine, it's just complicated. Just wait until you meet mum," I elaborated.

We both laughed again and hugged.

"I guess she is very protective?" he asked.

"Like only a lioness or a dragon knows how," I laughed again.

"So I'm in very big trouble?"

"No, I don't think so, but be honest: she can detect a lie from space! Anyway back to here and now. This is the kitchen, obviously, the lounge, the hallway you have seen, that door is the bathroom, the next one my bedroom, and this way is the guest room."

"So, that's a hint I should move my things I there?"

"Yes, your work things, equipment, whatever, you can sleep there, but I was hoping..."

"Hoping?"

"You would keep me warm."

"You don't have heating?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, yes, but..."

"I know, I'm just teasing. I would love to keep you warm."

We ate the pizza in the lounge. I checked the door: I dead-bolted the lock out of habit. We sat for a while talking about our time on the island and our plans for the next few days. I checked the clock. It was already after ten in the evening. I led William to my bedroom.

"Wow, this is lovely," observed William.

My bedroom has pale yellow walls, a cream carpet with white oak furniture. The king size bed has cream bed linen with soft satin sheets. It felt good to be home. I located a pale blue satin chemise. I lay it on the bed. We undressed each other. William lowered the chemise over my head. We kissed a lot before tumbling into the bed.

"Let's just sleep tonight: it's been a long day," reported William.

"You need some beauty sleep?" I teased kissing his bearded face.

"Is that okay? I will love you tomorrow."

"Yes, it's good. I need some sleep too. Shout if you need anything."

We took turns in the bathroom before snuggling close together.

"Sweet dreams Adrianna. I love you."

"Sweet dreams William. I love you too."

We cuddled. I slept soundly. I think I was catching up on the many hours of lost sleep from the weeks leading to my island adventure. The next morning I woke to find William watching me.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"I was watching you sleep. I didn't want to disturb you: you looked very peaceful."

"I was at peace. I mean I am at peace. Will you love me?"

"I do love you."

I laughed shaking my head.

"There are times when I'm certain I am speaking a different language. I mean will you love me?" I asked gently squeezing the front of his shorts.

He nodded with a smile. I raced to my bathroom to prepare myself, before running back and slipping back between the warm satin sheets. He embraced me as we kissed. His tongue gently probed my mouth. He kissed my face before nuzzling my neck which sent me crazy with pleasure. Our hands explored each other's bodies. I gently rolled a condom over his erect cock. After a few minutes and another lifetime I rolled onto my back as William positioned himself on top. I felt his hard cock touch my hole gently. I was wet with lube. He slowly pushed into me. The experience of sex with William was so different to what I had experienced before- it was gentle, slow and loving. I willingly submitted revelling in the sensations of having hot hard cock deep inside me. I writhed beneath his strong warm body. I closed my eyes. I listened to the sound of our breathing. I liked the little noises of joy. I was aware of his muscular body pressed close to mine and his unique body scent as he teased my body. I felt and heard as he climaxed deep within me: the surge triggered my own orgasm. I held him so tight as waves of ecstasy blasted through my body. He withdrew to lay by my side.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold on longer," he apologised.

"You didn't need to, you may not have realised, but you really do it for me."

"You will have to explain it to me."

"It's quite difficult to explain: to put into words. For me having your warm body on top of me makes me feel submissive, but in a really good way. I feel cared for. Being penetrated, especially when you do it slowly and gently is so good, you hit something deep inside that's like being zapped with electricity. Then when you climax, that surge just trips me over the edge. I think because it's more than just sex between us, it makes it more. The cherry on the cake for me is you treat me like a person, not an object."

"Adrianna, you're a beautiful woman. You may not have the actual internal workings, but you're all woman to me."

I smiled. I was happy.

"Please come to the shower with me?" I invited.

"What's the excuse this time?"

"No excuse, I would like to enjoy the moment without the risk of hot water failure. No, wait, I have a very good reason: we are conserving water: we're being eco-friendly."

The shower was erotic: two wet bodies pressed close together in a steamy glass box. William was hard again after soaping my smooth body. I presented my bottom and was delighted to be penetrated again. I was pushed gently against the tiled wall as he loved me. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ears. I climaxed first, I clenched hard against his cock as I rode the sensation. I was rewarded with a hot fountain deep inside. We completed our shower, dried and returned to my bedroom.

"I have to visit Phyllis. I need to talk with her about a few things."

"You would prefer to do that alone?"

"Yes, is that okay?" I asked worried I had offended him.

"Yes, it's very okay. I will go for a walk or something."

"You can stay here, wait, I have another idea: I'll let you have the spare key. You can come and go as you choose. Then when I return we need some food shopping. After that I really want to talk with you."