Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 03

Story Info
A walk in the woods.
5.9k words
4.65
18.5k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a while. I've got three scenes of Avery and Harrison for you with an update from me at the end of the third one. Some of the things that happen in these scenes recall elements of the story from the earlier instalments. If you can reread the first Bonus Scene (the rocking chair) you'll understand the end better. Disclaimer remains the same. This is not a nice story. If you liked the first few installments you will probably like this one too. If those were too dark, this one will not be any nicer.

Enjoy:)

***

Avery filled her lungs again, sucking in the cooling autumn air through her nostrils. He didn't usually make her hike in a gag but ten days into their impromptu trip he'd decided to leave it in.

At least he'd put her clothes back on. She should have known his training wouldn't allow him to leave her exposed to the elements, but back in the cabin when he'd announced their little adventure she'd feared traipsing through the wilderness in nothing but cuffs and a collar.

A tug at her neck made her lurch a little: not a great idea with the heavy pack she was carrying, and a worse idea given that he'd attached her cuffs to the metal frame of the bag, leaving her completely vulnerable to falls. Her squeak of surprise was lost behind the plastic lodged in her oral cavity and the nylon strip around the base of her skull that held it there. He was fast though, catching her around the ribs before she'd even started to topple forward, setting her back on her feet gently.

"I told you you'd have to be careful today, didn't I, Angel?" His fingers ran softly down the side of her face, the other arm holding her flush against him.

She nodded sheepishly, her eyes flickering closed as his hand slipped into the waistband of her pants. His hand managed to slide up between her ass cheeks, pressing on the end of the plug lodged there, causing it to move inside her. Her moan was guttural, lower through the gag.

"You still thinking about this morning, Angel?" He pressed the plug deeper, drawing more sounds from her. She nodded, memories flashing behind her closed lids. "Me too." He kissed her cheek right where the nylon band was. She pressed further into him, her bound hands flexing and curling into fists as he toyed with her.

***

The evening before, they'd set up camp as they always did. He'd used his field hammer to drive a metal stake into the ground, a stake she'd come to think of as her stake, and then attached one end of about two meters of nylon rope to the ring at the top of the stake and the other end to the front ring of her collar. Once she was sufficiently secured for his taste she would pitch their tent while he went to dig a latrine. After a week and a half it had become routine. He'd light the fire about a foot outside of her farthest reach, close enough so she could be warmed but not close enough for her to do any harm.

She'd considered it the first night. He'd been hyper vigilant. This was, after all, the first time she'd gone farther than the back porch since he'd reclaimed her. She noticed every precaution he took, every potential weapon he moved out of her reach in case he slipped, just the once.

His vigilance had gotten scary a few times though, when he seemed paranoid there was someone else there or that they weren't alone, but those moments had been fleeting before he turned his entire focus back to her.

The latrine took longer than ever before, and she started to shift uneasily. She hadn't noticed how much the routine, his constant presence and total control, had relieved her of concerning herself with her own care, but as the minutes ticked by and the sky darkened, she became more and more aware that she was staked to the ground in the middle of the wilderness with limited supplies and no way of getting free.

Was this a test? She swiveled her head around, looking for him. Was he watching her to see if she'd try to get free? She glanced over at the stake driven deep into the hard soil and the tight knots in the nylon rope. She wasn't that stupid anymore. There would be no more half-assed attempts. The next time would be the last time.

The evening continued to rush up on her, cooler and more foreboding without the crackle of the fire. Where was he? Tension built in her chest, fear and anxiety roared through her muscles, tensing for a flight she could not take. What if something happened? What would become of her? Had he been right about someone following them? Or had he been paranoid and gone off after an imaginary threat and left her here?

A rustle of footsteps brought her to her feet, her throat tight with panic. She didn't have anything to fight off wildlife, she picked up one of the small plastic stakes she used for the roof of the tent, clutching it in her hand as she faced the noise.

When it was his silhouette that came through the trees she let out a yelp of relief. Before she could think he was in front of her and she had cast the peg to the ground to wrap her arms around his waist and bury her face in his chest. His chuckle rumbled through her.

"Miss me?" he asked, his large hand running through her hair, bringing her up to face him.

It took a moment for her to respond. "I got scared something happened." It was still unnatural for her to speak unprompted. The summer had seen liberal use of all his gags.

Another chuckle. Her muscles relaxed, her mind slowed down. She let herself feel comforted. She'd learned that if she resisted anytime something felt good she would go mad. Sometimes she felt insane by entertaining the notion of comfort in his arms, but there were limits and she'd found some of hers. His fingers fisted her hair, pulling her head back sharply as his mouth descended on hers. She opened to him, letting his insistent tongue between her lips.

It felt as though he might swallow her whole and some part of her lost itself in the fantasy of being so consumed she ceased to be.

He yanked her hair more firmly, releasing her mouth and forcing her to her knees by his grip. She waited for him to release his erection before she put her hands on the shaft and dutifully swallowed as much of it as she could.

"I found just the perfect place for you, Angel." He shoved her head further down his cock, gagging her before she relaxed and let him slide back. She was getting better at it, allowing him to fuck her mouth as he did the rest of her without the recurrent damage that happened when she resisted him. "I'm getting so hot just thinking about showing you." He grunted, jerking his hips forward as he moved her head more violently. Her hands clutched his pants, desperately clawing at his thighs as black spots danced in her vision. "Take it, Avery," he groaned, shoving his dick into the back of her throat as he came.

She coughed wetly when he let her go. When she'd caught her breath he was looking down at her, his expression lost in the gloom.

"Thank you, Harrison," she said softly. She almost didn't recognize her voice anymore. He'd trained her never to raise it higher than a low tone. Whenever she'd yelled or cursed or even spoken at a normal volume the gag ring would go firmly in place and he'd use her until it hurt to breathe much less speak. Things had gotten easier since she'd realized that trigger and given up the fight to speak any higher than a low murmur.

"You are welcome, gorgeous." His voice was tight with excitement, the wide grin on his face clear even in the scant light when it glinted off his teeth. Her stomach clenched in worry and anticipation of what that meant for her, but she'd have to wait until morning. The rest of the evening was back to routine except that he'd neglected any more sexual contact including the toys he usually employed while they slept, leaving her uncomfortable and empty all night.

The next morning he'd practically dragged her by the cord at her neck into the woods. He hadn't dressed her except for her boots so she felt the gentle caress of leaves and harder slaps of twigs all over her skin as they walked. By the time they'd arrived her skin was flushed from all the stimulation.

His surprise turned out to be a stone slab, washed smooth by spring currents that were long dry in this season. Strong vines had grown up underneath one side, tipping it forward at a sharp angle down towards the ravine below even as they curled around it, holding it in place. She could see some of Harrison's handiwork that had kept him last night where shrubs and sapling had been cleared from around it but she was still lost as to how this was responsible for his hungry grin. But she didn't ask, she stood placidly where he had stopped her, hands by her sides, waiting for him.

It didn't take long. He ran a hand along the stone before sliding the camping towel around the upturned end. He started gathering the yards of nylon rope into his hand, pulling her by her collar to where he stood. The high end of the rock was level with her stomach. She didn't know what he wanted her to do so she looked up at him. He rolled his eyes. "You really lack imagination sometimes, Angel." With that he hoisted her face down over the slab, her hips locked against the upper edge, barely cushioned by the towel he'd placed there. Her hands stretched forward, scrambling to try and find purchase on the smooth surface.

She could see straight down into the ravine, several meters below, and exactly the path her body would take if she did slide forward. She tensed, feeling as if she were going to pitch down the deadly decline at any moment. He took her feet and slid them into thick loops of the vines. The purchase lifted her hips a little and she nearly called out as she tipped even farther forward. The entire posture was terrifying. Her eyes locked on the ravine below, the sides of her vision rushed up at her as vertigo struck hard.

She felt him threading the cord through the rings of her ankle cuffs, first one, then the other until her legs were locked in place, legs bent at the knee so that her ass jutted into the air. He grabbed her right arm and she groaned in fear, losing that tiny piece of support as he bound it back along the slab flush with her hip, attaching it again to her ankle cuff. She whimpered when he reached for her left arm.

"Please," she managed to choke out through her panic. "Please, don't."

It stopped him as well as it had every time before. Her left arm was twisted across her back, secured to her right ankle by a length of rope and then to the base of the strong vines below.

Her body quivered in place, her chin pressed into the smooth stone, the deadly fall taking up her entire vision. Her fear poured through her. When his hands grabbed her ass, shifting her weight the tiniest bit forward she screamed, her breath coming in panicked pants now. She couldn't hear anything but the roar of the water below, the water she would tumble into as soon as the vines gave way and the rope released her.

She didn't feel his hands on the side of her head but suddenly her cheek was pressed against the smooth stone and his evil face filled her vision. "Avery," her name cut through the chaos. She focused on him, his mouth, the words he was saying. "Breathe baby. It's alright." She started to calm, to feel the tightness of the bindings, to realize how well secured she was. "You feel my ropes right, Angel?" She nodded again. "Do my ropes ever let you go?"

"No," she whispered, and wondered when had that become a comforting thought?

When he'd lashed her down to a rock 90 meters up a ravine.

"Are my ropes going to hold you until I decide otherwise?"

She nodded.

He stroked her cheek gently. "And am I gonna let you go?"

"No."

"That's my girl." He brought the gag out of his pocket. "But you knows better than to try to stop me right, baby?"

She nodded again, opening her mouth complacently. It took her a moment to realize he was referring to her begging him not to bind her arms, but there was never any point in arguing. Once the gag was in place she kept her cheek to the stone to avoid the panic of the fall, but he'd planned for that too. The last length of rope came up and threaded through the ring at the back of her collar, pulling her head back, forcing her neck to arc and for her to face down the cliff below. He tied it off to left wrist, putting more pressure on her twisted shoulder.

She heard him step back and then silence. He was letting her stew again, forcing her to feel his bondage, but this time his ropes held her lovingly, the pain of their tight embrace a promise against her ruin on the rocks below. Fear of the fall outweighed all else--her hatred of him, her desire to be free, her biding her time. It crept into the protected areas of her mind where she held out against his conditioning. She'd be good. She'd be perfect.

His fingers found her dripping wet. Her low moan was an invitation. She would be good, and this would be over faster. Her eyes closed, focusing on the light touch between her legs. Oh she would be good.

He spanked her hard, the jolt horrifying. She snapped her eyes open, sure to see the ravine rushing up on her.

"Eyes open, Avery."

She nodded as best she could, letting loose a keening wail behind the gag as he started to spank her harder, landing blows on both ass cheeks and thighs. He'd tied her so tight her body barely moved against the stone as he struck her. She sank into the feelings in her body, her eyes open but unfocused. The skin of her ass and thighs burned and stung under his hand. She hoped he would fuck her soon. Anything to let her down, but also to fill the needy hole at her center after he neglected it last night.

His fingers returned, too light and teasing, not distracting enough. The view shifted into focus again. She closed her eyes tightly for a second before opening them. No sign came from him that he'd noticed her misstep. He plunged his fingers into her cunt and she groaned again. The more she could turn her focus into her body, the less terrifying the fall was. She grasped the ropes that hung taught by her hands, feeling how tightly they held. She leaned into the harsh stone that pressed into her hips and thighs and reveled in how immovable it felt. When he began to assault her ass with his other hand she almost came then and there, the friction of his fingers against her sensitive ring was heightened by her complete and undivided attention.

His hands withdrew and she was alone again with the ravine.

He'd slid into her then, finally filling her pussy, fucking her hard against the stone and unyielding bindings. She moved not an inch forward despite his vigorous thrusts. He took his time, letting her sink in and out of the assault, giving her time to adjust and lose focus, so that panic ran through her as he wished.

"That's it, Angel," he groaned as he withdrew and then eased himself into her ass. "You're so open to me. You know I'd never let you fall." She closed her eyes then, knowing he'd be distracted for a moment. It took enormous effort on her part to close out everything happening so she could take a second to fan the smoldering embers of her hate.

He had put her here, he made her fear for her life, he bound her and trapped her and raped her. And she hated him.

She jerked her eyes open again, tensing and terrified. His hands rubbed her back soothingly as he took her ass in long languid strokes. "I got you, Baby. Don't worry." He did. She relaxed her grip on the ropes, her legs released their tension and she leaned into her bondage. He felt her body submit below him and practically roared in victory. He started slamming into her, his cock penetrating deeply as he fucked her downwards on the angled slab. When the deep, roiling orgasm began within her she bit down hard on the gag, silent as the tremors ran through her. He had her now. But not forever.

He hauled her body up and against him so her back was flush against his chest. The way he'd bound her meant her arms were slack now but still trapped between their bodies. She gripped his shirt in her fingers as his forearm came across her chest like a bar. His thrusts were faster now, deep into her gut as he held her still. The arch of her neck was also released so she let her head fall back against his shoulder, passing off moving the fall out of her line of sight as a submissive posture. She moaned into his ear, allowing the sensations to build again, falling deeper into her body. He groped her chest, breathing hard into her ear as he came deep inside her.

She kept her iron grip on his shirt as he thrust into a few times. The game was not done yet, of that she was certain.

"Let go, Angel," he whispered gently in her ear. She fixed her eyes down the slope, breathing hard. It was torture to release the hold she had on him, knowing he would do something awful, more awful than lashing her to a rock and raping her above a ravine. But this was a test, one she didn't want to fail.

He pushed her forward again, her body surging with adrenalin as she fell forward towards the slope, her arms and neck pulled up short by the ropes, his grip slowing her enough so that she didn't hit the slab hard enough to do damage. Somehow she found it in her heart to be thankful for his bondage skills. Then she banished the thought. Hatred. That's all she had.

He rubbed her back as she fought her panic, her ribs expanding and contracting against the smooth rock.

"Shh, Angel," he cooed, stepping away from her. She would not fall. He wanted to keep her. This was a game and he was in complete control.

It occurred to her then that this was the entire point of the exercise--that his intention was to reframe everything she despised that he did into a positive. She should enjoy his control, take comfort in the fact that he was so entirely consumed with her that he'd never let her go regardless of the destination.

It didn't matter, of course; being aware of the conditioning didn't change the fact that those thoughts did calm her. She couldn't trust him but she could trust his obsession.

He came back with a plug that he worked in and out of ass for long moments, gently praising her for how relaxed she was, how he'd never let her fall, how he had her. She let him. She even kept her eyes downwards like he'd ordered before, sinking into the process, letting him play out his plan to its planned conclusion. He played with her clit, bringing her second orgasm back within reach before he lodged the plug as deep as it would go and pulled away, leaving her hanging in more ways than one.

Despite having given into him, the process of unbinding her was still nerve-racking. She followed his instructions immediately and exactly, and when she finally stood on both her legs she nearly cried with relief. He wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face in his chest as he stroked her hair.

"Perfect, Avery," he praised her again.

Her legs shook and she leaned into him, relieved when he picked her up and carried her back to camp.

He fed her breakfast by hand, as he always did, before replacing the gag. She didn't understand but he wasn't volunteering any information. When he'd packed up the camp, dressed her and bound her hands to the frame of the pack she'd finally met his eyes in confusion. He just grinned, sliding his hand down her pants to play with her slit, making sure she was still wet and needy. She was.

"We're making our final push today before we turn back home. There's another surprise waiting for you at the end of the trail, and I don't want anything to ruin it."

That was something to consider.

***

And she still was, hours later, when she stumbled into him and he began to toy with her plug again. She was dripping, itching for relief. He'd done this to her before; a few weeks ago he'd forced her to orgasm constantly for nearly two days before he'd stopped giving her pleasure completely for a week after. Her confused body had sought out relief in any touch he gave her. It had been hellish. It had also made its point. She wanted the pleasure he gave and was more compliant after that episode. The alternative of being used without it was worse.

12