Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slipped from her pants and he looked up the ridge they'd been following for the last few miles.

"You're going to wait here for me," he announced, lowering her to sitting by holding onto the straps of her bag. The position lodged the plug deeper and she shifted uncomfortably. He tossed his heavier bag next to her and then bent to clip her ankles together with a padlock and drew out a blindfold. "Don't want to ruin the surprise." There was an amusement in his voice she could not relate to but after her episode this morning she was feeling somewhat drained. He opened her shirt, his mouth descending on one nipple as his hand reentered her pants. She arched her back up, offering him anything if he'd make her cum, knowing well and good that this would also end in teasing. He wanted her desperate for whatever he had planned.

Sure enough he withdrew as her moans became continuous and as a parting gift slapped the noise canceling cuffs over her ears.

She felt her clothes rearranged to a more dressed state and then nothing.

What on earth could this be that he hadn't wanted her to be able to speak and now left her on the forest floor deaf and blind as well? She turned it over and over in her head. Would her sound scare something off? She hadn't seen any hunting equipment with them. Was he preparing another terrifying perch for her to get fucked on? If so, why the buildup today when there had been none yesterday? She made up scenarios in the dark trying to understand and coming up with nothing.

It wasn't long until she felt his hands on her again, unclipping her wrists and hauling her up on his shoulder. She clung to him as he mounted the ridge, her abdomen digging into his shoulder as he made the climb. He still managed to toy with her plug, letting her groan bounce around her skull between the cuffs. He unlocked her ankles and undressed her but kept her in blackout as he began to bind her again.

This time she felt her wrist cuffs dragged up and slightly out, then her forearms lashed tightly to what could only be smooth bark. He positioned her so that she was between and slightly in front of the two trunks and she was stretched to the limits of her height. He then took each leg and set about binding it from below the knee to the ankle, leaving her suspended off the ground. The ropes were distributed enough that it didn't hurt but she felt the loss of balance acutely. She was dangling, scared for when he took off the blind fold to reveal she was inches from the edge of some enormous cliff.

He pushed her hips back, so that her back arched and her torso moved between the trunks. A long pole was pressed against her hips and it took her a moment to realize that it ran between her and the trees, the pressure of her body holding it in place. She tried to move slightly, the binds on her arms and legs making it nearly impossible but the pole shifted. He wacked her ass cheek and she stilled, breathing hard, imagining the worst. Her body was now completely bound, her chest thrust forward by the arch in her back, her ass tilted back for his full access without the interference of the trees he's tied her to.

His touch was gone then and she hung there in the quiet dark, discovering her capacity for panic had not been exhausted that morning. He had seemed excited and that usually spelled some new form of destruction for her, whether it was some new technique of sexual torture or another place in her mind that he could invade. Usually both.

Under her panic Avery knew she was beginning to get worn down. There were never moments of reprieve; he was always there, giving comfort in the tiniest drops so she was entirely dependent on him for solace despite him being the source of her pain. She could feel her hatred crumbling at the edges, her anger slipping through her fingers with every relentless day. She'd been a whole person before she met him, full of plans and dreams. She'd been headstrong and determined, temperamental and overbearing sometimes. Now she was none of those things. She was no longer the girl who talked too loud on the bus, or the one who hugged her friends the tightest, who forgot birthdays but always made cakes for the silliest of reasons. Now she was just his. His obsession, his toy, his captive.

His hands returned, drawing her attention to her heated skin and her damp cleft. He stroked her gently, fingers running over every inch of her, setting her alight. She wondered distantly if he did it because he actually enjoyed it or because it was part of a deliberate plan. Was he just naturally and effortlessly manipulative or was he fully conscious of each malicious move? He pressed against her, fingers of one hand playing with her clit, pressing the traitorous nub ever so gently back and forth in a way that drove her insane. The other hand toyed with her plug and she sank further into the building sensations in her core.

Suddenly his fingers left and something smooth and cool was being pressed ever so gently into her pussy. She groaned, recognizing the tool. Sure enough when he withdrew the weight sat heavy inside her and she clenched around it to keep it from falling. Soon his mouth descended on her slit, and once more he brought her writhing to the edge and backed away. From experience she knew this would go on for some time. He played with her as she hung there, deaf and blind to the world around her, feeling only his mouth, the weight deep inside her cunt and the bondage. Perhaps this could still be considered being a person--she wondered--one who existed solely as a physical creature, with no consideration to their inner life or their connection to the wider world.

She was sweaty and desperately on edge when he slipped the weight out of her and positioned himself behind her. He removed the ear muffs as he sank into her pussy, groaning in her ear as she clamped down around him.

"That's my girl, Avery, you feel so good."

She did, he loved being inside her, her cunt could end wars, he couldn't get enough.

Her orgasm hung devastating just out of reach with his slow and measured assault.

"I got you." His voice was so low and close to her ear, "I'll always have you."

She didn't have to fear falling. He'd never let her go.

He began to thrust into her, his cock lodging deep inside her, the pain of her hips digging into the posture pole was lost in the building sensations rising from his measured assault. His body hit the end of the plug with every plunge, the twin penetrations working in tandem. She was too far gone now, the only thing that mattered was his cock and the unyielding pressure building inside her. When he took off the blindfold she closed her eyes against the light, but also against whatever he wanted her to see. She sank so deeply internally that she felt as though she were riding her peak itself, rolling through her own body with it, spreading inexorably outward with sheer, undiluted pleasure. Her body contracted further, her pussy so tight around him the friction sent her higher.

He didn't change his pace, as if she hadn't just had an earthshaking orgasm all over him. She groaned as her overstimulated nerve endings were given no refuge as he continued. It hurt, in some way deeper than the touch itself, her body desperate for just a moment to recuperate before it could translate the sensations into pleasure again. But he gave her no such reprieve.

"Open your eyes, Avery," his order was short and almost angry. Had she made a mistake? Did he know she'd kept her eyes shut to avoid his cruel game? It didn't matter. Her eyes opened before she could consciously make the decision to follow his command or not.

In retrospect she wasn't sure if it had actually taken her a long time to comprehend what she was seeing or that time actually stretched out in front of her as their view filtered into her gaze.

She was looking down a lazy slope into a valley, and there, 50 meters away there was a normal wooden house. It was painted red with white trim. There was a flower box on one of the windows; smoke curled up from the stone chimney; someone was digging in a vegetable patch in the backyard.

Someone.

Avery's body seized up, tension pulled her muscles taught, her heart lodged into her throat and she screamed as loud as she could.

It never made it past the gag.

Harrison never faltered.

The person got up to move. They were wearing brown pants and a blue gardening apron, their hands hidden in over large gardening gloves grasping the stems of whatever they had dug up. Avery sobbed, jerking in her bonds, feeling the cruelty of her immobility, of how completely still he held her. She screamed again, hopeless. The gardener kneeled down again, and leaned over their work.

Harrison held her hips tighter, pushing his pelvis into the plug with every penetration. He touched her everywhere, lazy and calm, completely in control.

Avery squeezed her eyes closed. It was too much, to see the real world, to have to face that life went on, the world still turned and she was not part of it. In the dark it was just her and him, something apart and unreal, some horrible nightmare that she might still wake up from.

His hand tangled in her hair as he pressed his torso along her back, bringing her ear close to his mouth.

"Open your eyes."

The house filled her vision, someone else came out of the house, carrying what looked like a glass to the gardener. Avery's vision swam with her tears.

"I know it's hard, Angel, but we all have to face reality sometime." He jerked her head cruelly. "Look at them." She did. "That's Cindy on her knees and her husband Mark." His cock never stopped rutting her. "They've lived here for about 5 years, transplants from the city. They're nice people, the kind of people you used to live with, the kind of people that would stop to help someone with a flat on the side of the road in the middle of the night." There was a threat there, she was sure of it. "I see you holding back, I know a lot of your cooperation is a show. So let me be clear. There is nowhere for you to go, there is no future for you in this world." He started fucking her harder, abusing her immobility to shove himself in deep. "You're not part of that anymore." Avery sobbed, her body going slack against the ropes. What else could she possibly do? "So take a good look at Cindy and Mark. Say goodbye to whatever plans you've been making in your head the last few months. You're all mine." He kissed her cheek. "And I'm never letting you go."

He fucked her harder, his hand reaching between her legs to rub her clit again. She bit down on the gag and screamed her pain, feeling the bruising pleasure build despite her destruction. She came again, she always did when he wanted her to. When she did her pussy clamped down on his cock, milking his climax from him. She hung there, ruined and wrung out. Her sobbing reduced to sniffles behind her gag. He came around front, lifting her chin, blocking out the domestic scene behind him. He wiped her tears, waiting for her to calm a little more to focus. He tapped her cheek hard, not enough to call it a slap but enough to jar her from her downward spiral.

"You'll be okay Angel. I knew it would take a while for you to get used to it, but you're really progressing wonderfully."

She choked at that, new tears spilling down her cheeks. He shushed her and kissed the top of her head. He started to unbind her, first her legs and then her arms. She could barely hold herself up. He took his time, and she never tried to look up or catch another glimpse of that perfectly normal house with perfectly normal people living inside it, completely unaware of her presence above them. When he unbuckled the gag there was nothing left inside her head but the crushing reality he'd built for her.

"What do you say, Angel?"

She licked her lips and leaned against him for support. "Thank you," she said softly.

12