Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi...yeah, I'm fine...don't worry mom. Enjoy your weekend." It didn't even sound like her voice to her.

As soon as she hung up Harrison reappeared, with no slow stalking this time. His huge hand came over her mouth and the other arm wrapped around her arms and waist.

"Hi Angel." His voice was forever the same, always that mocking tone, loving words twisted into his sick games.

"I love this part," he nuzzled her neck the sound in the video faded, and with it the desperate muffled screams her past self was making into his hand. She watched Harrison control her attempts to dislodge him, how quickly he rid her of her towel and shoved some cloth deep into her mouth to gag her with. The whole while he caressed her, whispering in her ear about what he saw. "Watch how quickly you open up to me, look at how hot you are." The litany went on. Her struggles became seduction, her resistance token in her wanton state. On screen he held her arms above her head, his hips surging against her body as he held her down.

But she remembered this attack. She had been terrified, absolutely hysterical in fear. She was suffering from the ruin he'd brought down around her, but she'd believed she was out of his reach. This was the beginning of the next phase and part of her had recognized that he'd just changed the rules. Even as he stimulated her on the couch and narrated his perspective, she couldn't believe him.

He'd finished his assault, but he kept her held down, touching her, lazily violating her again. The view from the computer was next to her bed so she could see them from the side, how his body pressed the length of her into the mattress. Her body was limp and she could make out tears on her profile in the blue light of the screen, tears he leaned over and licked from her temple. He flipped her over, never releasing her hands. He pulled her down towards the foot of the bed so her legs hung down the end. He maintained his hold on her hands above her head so his body was still leaning over her, his other hand working down her back and over her ass. Avery watched in horror, tactile memories coming back of being pressed into the bed, her nose filled with the smell of her mother's laundry detergent, as his fingers had penetrated her ass painfully.

The sound faded in again and she could hear Harrison through the speakers "Oh yes, Angel, your ass is the thing dreams are made of." Her sounds were muffled sobs. He folded her arms back, crossing them at her lower back so he could maintain his hold and stand up fully behind her. She watched as he stared at his hand, watched as it disappeared between her ass cheeks over and over again. Her arms came up, elbows flailing as her torso convulsed, one last show of resistance before she collapsed. "That's it, Avery. You know this ass is mine." He released her hands then, taking a bottle of lube from the side of the bed and preparing his cock as he continued to finger her ass. She remembered it, the nausea and the pain, the bone chilling fear.

Harrison next to her forced her hips towards the end of the couch, opening her groin to him. He started fingering her ass in a mirror image of what was happening to her video counterpart. "Do you see how your hips tilt up? You were scared, hell I was too. I didn't want to destroy your little virgin asshole. But I was shipping out and I knew I couldn't leave before I'd had you, not after I'd decided you were mine." Her keening wail from the speakers was drowned out as he narrated exactly what was going on in the video, telling her exactly how breathtakingly tight her ass had been, how he'd held himself back from fucking her with abandon, how he'd felt like she was going to take it off when she came and clamped down on him.

That wasn't it. She was confused again. This wasn't what she remembered. She watched him pull her torso up as he fucked her, groping her breasts, his other hand diving between her legs. She was still gagged but her motions had changed. She remembered pain and fear. "Oh shit, Angel, your ass is so tight, cum for me Avery." She watched herself cum as he thrust into her rectum, her full body on display to the camera. He took the gag out and kissed her, bending her neck back even as his rutting increased in speed and intensity. That never happened. He never kissed her.

"What?" she breathed, not even aware of his hand between her legs anymore. "That's not--"

"You don't remember cumming all over my dick?" Harrison taunted her, kissing her behind the ear. "You were always an ungrateful cunt, Avery. I made you cum over and over and you acted like I was some kind of monster."

She jerked in her bondage. "It's not true."

"Sure as shit is." His confident tone never wavered.

"I didn't want it."

"Doesn't change the fact that you liked it." He eased two fingers into her sloppy cunt, continuing to thrust in and out of her as their film selves fell forward onto the bed together.

She started to fight the bondage in earnest, panic rising in her chest. "It's not true!" her voice rose, hysterical. "That's not true!" Even in her state she felt fear, knowing he would be displeased with the way she raised her voice.

"Shh, Avery. You'll see."

The screen went black. She panted, her eyes wide and staring at the screen. She didn't remember it that way. It couldn't be right. He must have played with the video feed. It must be some kind of trick. But she'd seen her face. And she knew she couldn't trust her memory.

Another bedroom flickered to life on the screen. This time she was already restrained and Harrison was setting up a camera phone to record them. It was the shitty apartment she'd borrowed from a friend while they were home for the holidays. She'd been eating ramen and reading a novel when he'd come out through the bathroom door like he lived there with her. That time he'd stayed for days, marking the first time she'd started to black out parts of their interactions, at least that's what she had thought.

Given the length of this visit the video got more sophisticated, cutting and editing bits of the weekend together. She watched herself climax again and again, dumbfounded as he kissed her over and over. She'd been so sure he had never once kissed her until he'd trapped her at the cabin. She watched herself fight him, as she remembered doing, but also watched herself submit, respond and even embrace him.

Is this what her mind had locked away from her? Is this the truth behind all those dark holes in her memory? Part of her hoped that she had simply collapsed, unconscious and unable to live through what he was doing to her. She sat aghast as the video played out, Harrison's voice laid a never ending track in her ear, telling her how much she'd loved it.

He'd pause the tape and get her into the same position, fucking her in mirror image, messing with her memories further. Now she felt no pain or the sharp panic and fear when he touched her, confusing her memory of the girl on the screen. She remembered that deep violation, the hollow feeling of being possessed, how helpless and furious she'd been. But now she came in time with her past self, he told her over and over how hot she was and how hard she came. This couldn't be right.

"This part is a little bittersweet for me, Angel." It had been hours. She was exhausted, battered inside and out. On screen she was spread eagle, his face buried in her crotch. Her face had a delirious and detached look as she came, her body shaking weakly in her bonds. On the couch, he had her over his lap, his hand busy between her legs keeping her constantly stimulated despite her continued belief that she could take no more.

The video was nothing new, just another scene he'd edited into a never ending stream of her past violations. She couldn't see anything especially different to warrant his comment. His finger circled her clit lazily, his thumb plunged in and out of her ass unhindered, two fingers were buried deep in her pussy, pressing gently back and forth on her g spot. The video cut, now she sat on the edge of the same bed, fighting him as he bound her torso in crisscrossing ropes.

Harrison withdrew his hand and clipped her elbow cuffs together before she'd even registered he moved. Her wrist cuffs followed. On screen he did the same to her arms with his hemp rope. Her face was terrified, angry. The sound was too low for her to hear but there was little room for interpretation. Harrison didn't even bother trying to narrate this part.

He pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the couch, looping black silk cord between her arms and back, binding her breasts with a big X across her chest before tying it off to her collar. He was half a beat behind his video counterpart, and she watched her future as her past self was strung up to the rafter in the ceiling, suspending her by the harness bondage. In the cabin he used the embedded rings, leaving her toes scraping the ground. Her right leg was clipped to a ring on the floor, the left ankle cuff attached to her thigh but not before another cord looped behind her knee to draw her bent leg up high alongside her torso.

She looked at her mirror image, the girl on the screen screamed and fought. In the present, Avery didn't have it in her anymore.

"You see, this bit, one of my favorite bits honestly, is what got me discharged." The video played how he taunted her, touching her, fingering her and groping her chest. His hands followed a similar path now but without the rough treatment. He'd never spoken about his discharge. Avery finally had something else to focus on besides his home movies.

"I kept a lot of these clips with me, helped me get through a lot of dark nights. This one was one of my favorites. I loved those faces you made, the way you snap at me. Look! Right there! You see how you tried to bite me? Just perfect. You fight so hard here, it doesn't matter that it was like two days into a nonstop fuck fest, somehow I took your feet off the ground and you turned into a tiger in a cage." His hands got rougher as he got more turned on. Her past self was being slowly rotated in her bondage, mocked as he swung her body around like a toy on a string. Avery swallowed down the bile rising in her throat.

She should feel more devastated watching her humiliation play out both on screen and reenacted in the present, but she couldn't seem to find the emotion, as if reaching for something in the cupboard to find it had already been eaten days ago. If anything she was starting to feel resigned. Experience taught her not to try too hard to shore up her defenses while he was in the middle of torturing her. It was better to let it wash over her and save her energy for later, the quiet moments, if she could think clearly.

"Anyway, one of my guys got into my shit, found the recording. He wasn't expecting my interrogation to be over so quick and me to walk in on him beating off." Avery cringed, how could anyone watch this and get turned on? Anyone that wasn't a monster like Harrison. "But when the scene changed here, and he quieted down a bit, and I could see he was putting things together that you weren't so on board with it all. You see, I knew the second I saw him that I was gonna put him down hard, but once he saw this scene I knew I'd have to put him down hard enough he never got up."

Harrison penetrated her in time with his video, fucking her deep and slow. Avery moaned, the new position changing the sensation enough to let her feel it as pleasure again. Every time he bottomed out he hit a place in her wall that sent jolts of sensation up into her chest. The girl on the TV was starting to give up too.

"I could never let someone see you like this, Angel. This is just for me." He put his hand possessively over her mound. "And when I saw him watching you, it was like a switch flipped, just like that day so many years ago. I needed to make sure no one saw you like this ever again. I needed to make sure you were just mine forever." Somehow his twisted narrative wasn't lessening the building orgasm as he continued his long, languid thrusts deep into her pussy. "So I went easy on him, last I heard he was learning to hold a spoon again.That way I knew I could come back to you."

On screen she was sobbing, tears streaming down her cheeks. Avery didn't even really recognize herself anymore. Another moment in time when things could have been different, another domino in this doomed cycle that led to her here, captured and bound and at his mercy. He was never letting her go, his ropes would hold her forever. She relaxed into the bondage, the way he always praised her for doing. "That's right, baby," he said. She looked at the tears on her past self's cheeks, wishing she could find that emotion again. But she had no more heartbreak left for today. She closed her eyes, letting the radiating sensations from his rutting wash her away again.

It was evening before he let up, having skipped lunch in the interest of fucking her in every position he'd ever used on her instead.

She was sitting at the kitchen table, exhausted, overused and feeling the mental turmoil of the day. He'd bound her in place, ankles to back legs, wrists to opposite supports of the back rest so she was held tight. He was whistling while he cooked, pleased with himself. She looked at his naked back, at the tattoos she had memorized over these long months, and she finally felt a great swell of hate crest in her chest.

By the time he'd finished and brought the food she'd built it up further so he stopped when he saw her face.

"Don't be like that, Angel." His voice oozed with pacifying confidence. "I know it's hard to relive all that but you needed to see it for what it was."

"It doesn't matter," she ground out, glaring at him. Finally she felt a piercing ray of clarity through all of the hazy horror of this captivity. "It doesn't matter that you made me cum or you told yourself I liked it." Her voice was rising but she couldn't stop it. "It doesn't matter what you told yourself, because I didn't want it, I told you no, and you did it anyway. You're a rapist, scum, and I hate you."

She didn't like the look on his face, but instead of coming at her, indomitable and punishing, he just put her plate in front of her and sat down.

"Sure it does," he said calmly. "You just don't know how much worse it could be." He took a forkful of food and held it up to her lips. She pressed them together, refusing entry. "Don't push me, Avery. I still have plenty of NG tubes if you pull this shit again." She opened her mouth without another thought. During the first month in the cabin she'd tried to stage a hunger strike which had led to him forcing a nasogastric tube down her gut without the benefits of local anesthesia in her nose. "Do you have any idea what I'm trained to do? What I've done? What they paid me to do? This is a fucking spa vacation in comparison."

"Just because it could be worse doesn't make this okay." She tried to steady her voice a little. It was the first time he'd let her talk like this. She didn't want to give him another excuse to cut her off. "I'm a person, with my own will and my own rights and you've violated them, you've turned me into a prisoner." Her voice wavered as she said it all out loud. It was somehow hard to hear it spoken even when she lived it every day.

Harrison shrugged. "Because I won."

"You won what?"

"I won, you lost, so I get to make the rules." He gave her another bite before turning back to his food. "I'm stronger, better trained, and have the means to do all that stuff, and no one stopped me." The simplicity of his argument was mind boggling. "So I get to do what I want, and you are mine, because I say so, because I want you to be."

"Why?" She didn't want to cry, but it was becoming impossible not to.

"Because you fought me even when you came. Because you were a bitch and tried to get me discharged and I thought you could use a lesson about who is in charge." He grinned at her. "And because I like fucking you more than anything in this world."

There was no one to talk to there. He was devoid of compassion, of humanity. He lived in a world of kill or be killed, winners and losers, and as far as he was concerned she was just a spoil of war. She did know what he was capable of.

"I want to go home."

Harrison just shook his head. "You don't have one to go to. You should be grateful Avery, you lived like shit before I took you. Now you don't have to worry about a thing."

"Except being raped constantly."

"Nah." Her trauma was swept away with the wave of his hand. "You don't know what real rape is. I've seen what men will do to women." There was some shadow in his face, something other than a smirk or anger. Something she recognized from his paranoid episodes. He fed her again, staring at her as she chewed. She met his eyes. For a long moment they were silent, looking at each other, for what felt to Avery like the first time ever. There must be a person in there, there had to be someone to talk to.

"Harrison," she tried to speak gently. "You know this is wrong, right?"

He actually laughed.

"Babe, I worked in counter intelligence in some of the worst places on earth. This is a fucking cake walk."

"You know that doesn't make it any less wrong, right?" This is how kindergarten teachers must talk.

He shrugged. "Right and wrong don't matter that much once boots are on the ground. The point is the mission and getting it done."

"So what's the mission this time?"

He looked at her, eyes dark again. "Don't try to fuck with me, Avery."

"I'm not, I'm just trying to understand." She took a deep breath. Maybe if she went first. "I was a whole person, Harrison. I had plans and hopes and dreams just like you. Even after the first time, I felt like I could patch myself back together and get back up. But you kept coming, you kept ripping away pieces of my life until I had nothing. And now I'm here and you're trying to break me down to nothing. So what's the mission here? I don't get it."

Harrison finished chewing and leaned over to feed her. He didn't seem troubled by what she'd said, as if he'd already considered her position and dismissed it. He spoke to her as he scooped the food into her mouth.

"When I found out I was going back to active I was thrilled, honestly. As fun as it was to get some R&R after the injury, I was dying for action, to get back to work. But I felt this need to come find you first. I needed to feel your wet cunt wrap around me and milk me dry. I thought about it, don't think I didn't, Angel. I had been reprimanded for inappropriate liaisons with a subordinate." His smile told her he knew just what an understatement that was. "But I had a need and so I went with my gut. And I gotta say, it didn't totally add up for me until I got back from my first tour since meeting you and I couldn't think of anything but." He fed her the last bite from her plate and sat back. "And when I finally tracked you down and had you completely to myself for three days," he whooped and slapped his knee, "it was like coming up for air, Angel. I'd been baptized by your cunt and I was free from everything I'd done and seen on that tour."

The dark look hadn't faded, despite the merry tone he kept through his story.

Avery looked down at herself, seeing for a moment what he saw, his voice in her ear as it had been all day. Her body was bound to the chair in a way that arched her back and thrust her breasts forward. He'd clipped her ankle restraints to the back legs so her hips were tilted forward, her entire groin open to him.

Her cunt could end wars, the sounds of bombs faded when he fucked her, she was his forever.

"This isn't going to last, Harrison."

He snorted. "I'd say it's going to last as long as I want it to."