Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him again. "I'm not going to last."

He waved his hand at her pain again. "Don't be dramatic. You'll be fine."

"I'm not going to last as your mission." He didn't understand. "Fucking me is not going to solve anything for you. Keeping me as your prisoner is not going to make it all go away." She was getting mad again, her voice was rising. "It might feel good for you to control me now, to hold me down and bend me to your will, but eventually that won't be enough for you. And then what? What happens when my cunt can't baptize you out of your nightmares? What happens when all of this," she jerked in the bondage, "just isn't enough anymore?"

He looked her over dispassionately, eyes lingering, making the point that he was still in control, still doing whatever he wanted despite her.

That evil smile crawled across his face. "I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." He pushed her chair out with his foot, catching the back when it started to wobble. Instead of putting the four legs back on the ground he tilted her back, letting her feel the precarious drop that lay on the other side of his grip. He held her there, looking into her eyes, searching for something she couldn't place. "For now though, we're not even halfway through my videos. I could go for one more before bed." He leaned in to kiss her. "After all, it is our special day."