Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 04

Story Info
Snowed in on a special day.
7.6k words
4.61
15.4k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery's toes scraped the floor. Her leg was stretched to its limits, trying to find some purchase but the vigorous assault from behind coupled with the ankle cuff tied off to an embedded ring three feet to the left made it difficult. The other leg was bound up, ankle to thigh and over the back of the couch. It too was tied off to a ring, probably to aid in keeping the couch still as he continued slamming her into it from behind. Her arms were worse off, wrist and elbow cuffs were attached by short straps keeping her shoulders painfully rotated backwards and her hands dangerously close to his lunging abdomen. He held her ponytail-like reins, pulling her back into him as he battered her ass over and over again. All of this was mitigated by the toy he'd placed before he'd unceremoniously penetrated her and began to ride her. The thing sat snugly against her clit and then curved inwards, widening gently until it sat directing on her g-spot. The part on her clit whirred with a combination of sucking and vibrations while the internal part hummed against her walls pleasantly.

She'd come three times since he'd started. It was starting to hurt.

The blizzard outside had removed all distractions, what little there had been. She stared at the whiteout window in front of her. She remembered a time when she used to fantasize about breaking it and escaping down to the lake below. Her eyes rolled up in her head as the toy kicked up a notch.

For a week before this he'd been withdrawn, barely speaking to her and leaving her chained in the bedroom for hours while he'd disappeared either outside or down to the basement; she could never be sure which. She'd gotten used to his ups and downs over the months he'd held her, and she'd known that whatever reprieve she felt, while he was off patrolling against some unreal threat, would have to be paid in full when his energies were turned back to her entirely. It seemed not even his paranoid fantasies could make it through this storm and today she'd woken up to him already deep inside her.

She began to feel detached as the overstimulation started forcing her out of her body. Before this prolonged captivity she had thought of it as a defense mechanism, a way her brain spared her from living through everything he did to her. Now it just seemed like another thing she had to overcome. The haze left behind meant she wasn't as careful with how she spoke to him, and she was constantly afraid of what she got up to during those black outs.

It didn't matter. The toy wrenched another orgasm out of her; her foot stopped attempting to find purchase on the floor; her body gave in completely.

He fucked her harder, praising her for her submission. She moaned, twitching, eating up his approval. When he came she was barely there, a mass of quivering nerves buried in exhausted muscles and an overtaxed heart. He unclipped her elbow cuffs, allowing her shoulders to rotate in as her wrists crossed and her elbows fell out to the sides. He didn't bother to unbind the rest of her, letting her torso fall forward so her head rested on the seat of the couch. He swatted her ass and whistled to himself as he left the room.

Avery tried to fit herself back into her head in his absence. She focused on the feel of the upholstery against her sweaty skin, the ache in her limbs, the smell of the couch and sex in the air. She twisted her neck a little, trying to ease the weight on her head. Her eyes went to the small window in the front door, the snow swirling in thick gusts against the fogged glass. The extra deadbolt at the top of the door was still in place, though he hadn't locked it again after it had done its job all those months ago when he'd first trapped her. She moved her limbs the little she could, remembering each in turn and reclaiming them as her own.

His whistling was returning, along with something that sounded like a cart, wheels running along the wooden floor. She turned her head, feeling dizzy as blood pooled there. In her upside down gaze she couldn't quite figure out what it was, the large flat box it was in gave her no clues. He moved it to the front of the couch, and she gave up trying to twist to see it. Her heart rate picked up though. Something was changing and that almost always meant trouble.

She'd gotten very good at appeasing him the last few months. She'd offered so little resistance she'd surprised even herself sometimes. It had been surprisingly easy, relinquishing control, giving up the anguish and the anxiety that had ruled her life since the first time he'd laid hands on her. She cherished a small flame of anger she stoked late at night while he slept, or when he chained her to the bed by her collar and disappeared into the basement for hours. The more worrisome thing was her resentment at his absence--it would sneak up on her sometimes while he was gone hunting or on some other errand. She would start to feel empty and under stimulated. There was a quiet that pervaded that she was uneasy with.

Whether or not it was a part of her conditioning she couldn't be sure. She'd ponder it sometimes, but it was getting harder for her to focus on the big picture. Days would slip away from her without her noticing they passed. There was nothing to hold onto, her existence completely centered on him.

He came around the back of the couch and began to unbind her legs. She held still, the anxiety she had thought long snuffed out under his domineering hand roaring back to life. What was it? Some new posture bondage? It seemed at once too big and too small for that. When both legs were free he pulled her up quickly, turning her towards him so her back was to the window and whatever new horror he was introducing her to. She wobbled, dizzy from the quick change in posture. He lifted her so she was seated on the back of the couch and stood between her legs. One hand held the back of her collar, the other stroked her hair away from her face.

Her eyes focused on his face, watching his smile and trying to manage a small one herself.

"Don't be scared, Angel." She supposed her attempt at a smile had failed. She nodded silently. His hand traveled down her shoulder, cupping her breast and rolling her nipple between two fingers. "I brought you a present. Because it's a very special day." Avery closed her eyes and leaned into his touch before his words caught up with her brain. What she'd considered gifts he'd given her, a few books, permission to make hot beverages for them both without supervision, walking to the bathroom and back alone, were not what he meant. When he had a 'surprise' or 'gift' for her it was inevitably something horrible.

Her anxiety grew.

His hand traveled lower, wrapping around her rib cage, grasping her torso in a way that made her moan.

What was this day? What could he possibly mean? She'd assumed the books had been some sort of Christmas offering but he had never given her any sense of the actual date so she had no idea. He even covered his watch when he was with her. Counting days had been an exercise in futility she'd given up before the weather turned cold. Was she forgetting some event that took place during the winter? Her mind couldn't focus; she suddenly couldn't recall the exact details of their first meeting, her first rape, or the disciplinary hearing she'd fought so hard for. Were they in the winter? Who could remember a lifetime ago?

He continued to caress her patiently, as if he were waiting for her to figure it out. His hand cupped her lower thigh, sliding up her leg.

"Today is the day I realized I was never going to let you go."

Of course he picked a day she would have no association with so she couldn't even place herself in a month of the year. Not that it mattered. The world revolved around getting fucked, not tax season.

"I had just gotten clearance for active duty, you were long gone from service, and life was back on track," he continued. "I had this cute little new recruit on her knees, watching her work so hard to take me down her throat." His casually mentioning raping other women fanned the flames of her hatred again. She used it to try and sharpen her thoughts even as she tried to hide them from him. Instead she did what came naturally now and moaned as he cupped her mound, his fingers sliding around the outside of her lips, staying away from the over sensitized flesh between them. He gripped her collar tighter, bringing his mouth down on hers for a slow but demanding kiss. She allowed herself to respond in kind.

He pulled away, grinning. "I'm telling you, Angel. I looked down at this girl, trying so hard to please me, and I thought, 'damn, the things I would have to do to get Avery on her knees.' And right there, it struck me like lightning. None of these other girls were ever going to do it for me again."

It was painful to listen to him talk about the time before the cabin. She'd done a lot of work to focus forward, not to continually mourn the loss of what she couldn't control in the past. But hearing him speak about it so casually opened those wounds and that old impotent regret poured in. She was also acutely aware that on whatever day he was talking about, she had been fighting serious depression in her parents' basement.

He was studying her face as he spoke and she was not mastering her expressions anymore. She knew then whatever he had planned was designed to ferret out her remaining opposition to him. Every time she plateaued for long enough he found another place to dig in and hollow her out. Tears started in her eyes. His hand traveled over her body unhindered, her hands still cuffed behind her back, her legs held open by his thighs.

"Why?" she asked, not even sure what she was asking. Why did he want her? Why had he focused on her alone? Why couldn't he have left her alone? And why was he doing this now? Wasn't it enough what he'd already managed.

His face flashed in victory. "Because, Angel, once I realized that I knew I needed you, there was never another option for you. You had big plans and a big mouth, but ultimately I knew you were meant to be with me how I wanted you." He tweaked her nipple, his touch no longer drawing out her aroused moans.

"I hate you," she whispered. Fear stabbing through her as she admitted it out loud.

He grinned again. "Not once I'm through with you."

With that he dragged her roughly from her perch by the back of her collar and swung her around to face forward. He'd brought a large flat screen television into the room and set it up in front of the window. The house had been entirely tech free without even a landline port in any wall that she could see. She suspected that he had set up everything he needed in the basement but she hadn't even gotten close to the door, much less actually seen what was in there.

He shoved her to sit on the couch, his movements angrier than they'd been before. Perhaps he was disappointed she'd managed to maintain her hate through all these long months. She let herself feel victorious despite knowing she would regret it later. His anger would always be stronger than hers.

He tied her ankle cuffs to the rings on the sides of the couch, pulling her thighs apart but not so much that they were stretched. The back of her collar was tied off to a ring behind the couch, keeping her seated upright and facing the screen, her wrist cuffs still clipped behind her back.

He flipped on the screen and came to stand behind her. "I've made you something of a retrospective for the occasion."

Gray and white overhead security footage of a hallway appeared and it took Avery a long moment before she recognized the corridor as one from her training base. She jerked her hands, involuntarily trying to free herself as it dawned on her what he was showing her. "I know you never got to see this. I understand your lawyer just explained it wasn't going to help your case and you had to take his word for it. But I got my hands on it and it sure helped me get through a lot of long nights."

She watched as the back of her head came into view, her brisk walk bringing the rest of her into frame quickly dressed in fatigues she'd once worn with pride. It couldn't be this. She squirmed in her seat. His hand drifted down her collar, running lovingly along the place where the leather met her skin before lazily reaching for her breast.

On screen he came into view, out pacing her and grabbing her from behind. There was no sound on the video so he narrated it for her, his other hand coming down to grope her other breast. "Do you remember that day? This was the third time I found you. I couldn't believe my luck. You had been so evasive after the first two times. Look at how horny you are."

Avery saw him pin her against the wall, her back to his chest. She had been struggling to get away from him but his body was so big it was hard to see exactly what she was doing.

"You squirmed against me like a bitch in heat."

"No, that's not tru--" she started, her voice still appeasing and low.

"I told them how you moaned my name."

She hadn't been able to do any such thing. He'd had his hand over her mouth. "But that's not--"

He shushed her, and she shut up. She didn't want the gag back in her mouth.

He leaned over and licked her ear. She tried to jerk away but her head didn't move far to the side. On screen it was hard to see what his hands were doing. She could just see her own face as he pressed her against the wall, peeking out from behind his shoulder. There was no hand there. Her mouth was open. Hadn't he kept her from screaming?

"And I told them how wet you were, how you humped my fingers and creamed all over them."

She watched on the screen as he turned her around, her body still blocked, his hands busy between them. Her face was horrified, mouth agape eyes wide and staring as he loomed over her.

"And when they saw that look, how you were panting like a bitch in heat, it was all over for your legal team."

No. She shook her head. It wasn't true. Women came sometimes when they were assaulted. It was a defense, a reaction. It didn't make it okay.

"Look how you're rubbing up against me, Avery."

She was trying to get loose. She was fighting him.

"You see your hands on my shoulders? Watch your fingers, you can see the moment I make you cum by how hard you hold on."

Her gray fingers dug into his fatigues as her face came into view again, head thrown back, mouth open, eyes shut tight.

No.

"God, that never stops making me hard."

She was wretchedly confused. This is not how she remembered it. She watched as her younger self was turned around again, fatigues shoved down her legs as he began her assault in earnest on screen.

"Look how you shoved yourself back on me. You were such a hot little bitch."

He was groping her harder, twisting her nipples. On the screen his hands came up to brace against the wall as his hips started snapping forward in an unmistakable movement. No wonder her lawyer had told her to forget the footage, that it wouldn't help the rape charge. They couldn't see how she'd struggled, or hear how she'd told him to stop. Everything they saw could be twisted to fit his sick narrative.

Her eyes closed, this wasn't true. It's not what it looked like.

"Keep watching, Avery, don't look away." He pinched her nipples hard and her eyes flew open.

Her face was mashed against the wall as he thrust into her from behind, and then he pulled back, twisting her neck so that he could reach her mouth with his own. Avery watched in shocked horror as the couple on screen locked lips. She never remembered him kissing her, not once, until she came to the cabin.

"That's it Avery," he groaned in her ear. "Watch how you came all over me, every time."

Every time?

He slid onto the couch next to her, his hand diving back between her thighs, this time with no merciful reprieve for her sensitive slit. She groaned as his finger penetrated her, the walls of her pussy clamping down automatically despite how sore and overworked they were.

"Please," she gasped. "It hurts."

He tsked. "I thought my girl knew better than to tell me no."

"Harrison," she groaned again as he started lightly dragging his thumb over her clit. The sensation was sharp and unpleasant given what the tiny bud had just endured.

"That's how it sounded, how you called my name when I fucked you."

"I don't want it." It was like a dam had broken. She was suddenly aware of how alone she was, how she'd been holding her silence for so long in the hopes of reprieve, and now that there was no hope she could speak freely. "I didn't want you."

He nodded. "But I want you, baby. And no one can stop me. Least of all you."

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts again. His touch was distracting, the haziness in her head like a thick fog she couldn't shake. Even her anger seemed to be getting replaced by some broken emotion she couldn't quiet name. Pain flared between her legs as he continued to stimulate what should very much be left in peace. She groaned, swallowing the complaint, refusing to give him an excuse to gag her for interpreting it as 'telling him no.'

"That's it, Avery."

This was not pleasure. "It hurts."

"That's okay."

Was it? Months of taking him whenever he wanted, however he wanted, had taken their toll. Her body was adjusting quickly, the sharp pain fading to a dull throb. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't mind numbing either. "It hurt me, you hurt me."

"That's alright, Angel. You're mine, and you need to be taught."

The security footage ended with him disappearing down the hall and she was left crumpled on the floor with her pants down around her ankles. She couldn't help but feel a pang of shame for how pathetic she looked. Tears slid down her face as she looked at the girl on the screen. That girl was furious and violated but she did not know the nightmare that lay ahead. Anguish lay its claws thickly into her ribcage. She wanted to reach into the screen, to grab that girl and whisk her far far away, where none of this would be able to befall her.

The security footage disappeared and the screen was black for only a moment. Avery's brain hadn't even caught up with the strangeness of what she saw, how it ran counter to her memory, before his face filled the screen.

It was a laptop camera, the glow from the screen illuminating his face and making the darker background hard to make out as he glanced around the screen, smiling slightly to himself as he set up the video successfully. When he moved from in front of the camera Avery almost shrieked when she recognized her parent's basement.

That was her computer, her room, where she had buried herself for months after her claims had been unceremoniously dismissed and she'd been forced to leave a path that had once been the only life she had ever envisioned for herself. His silhouette appeared in the back of the screen as he hid himself in a dark corner.

Chills ran up her arms as she saw herself come back on camera from the basement bathroom, completely oblivious to the intruder in the corner. The sound was on now and she could hear her shuffling steps as she made her way towards the bed. He came out of the corner behind her, standing there as she pulled the towel off her head.

Fear, dismay and churning nausea roiled inside her as she watched him stand there, only a few feet from where she was towel drying her hair. She'd never heard him, hadn't sensed him at all. But hadn't she felt him constantly? Those months in her parent's basement were torture. She'd been trapped even after getting away, terrorized despite thinking she was safe from further assault.

That desperate need to make it all untrue roared to life, as if she could save herself all that pain by wishing hard enough. He started stroking her again as she watched him on screen lean closer, as if he were smelling her. Her phone rang and he stepped back into the shadows.