All Comments on 'Isolated Property - Bonus Scene 05'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 2 years ago

5 stars and a satisfying end. Harrison got what was coming to him. Perhaps the victory was Pyrrhic, but it was a victory and perhaps the start to a long road to recovery.

Thanks for this story. Don't be a stranger to Lit. From personal experience, it can be a welcome distraction in the brief pockets of free time we get from real life work.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 2 years ago

Yes.

Exactly the ending that was needed.

Congrats on a superb story.

spinypetespinypeteover 2 years ago

Thanks for giving Avery the ending she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only read the last page of this chapter for closure really more than anything else, frankly I’m glad I didn’t read the rest because prior to this the only part of this I had read was page 1 of the first bonus scene. I was right in my decision to ignore the rest of the story, I’m not a fan of horror stories. From what I have read it’s obvious you are a talented writer. I’ll just keep checking in to look for something within my limits.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back. Happy to know you are safe and well. Great story. Excellent writing. Appropriate ending. Don't be a stranger you're a great writer. Go at your own pace. We your followers will be here looking out for future gems. Take care and stay safe. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s funny how fast time goes, it feels like I was just reading the first chapter of this story just days after it was published. I’ve loved all of your stories and I can say they really are some of my most favorites on this site. I can’t say I won’t be checking back every other day for more of your stories but I really do hope you take all the time you need.

savai2savai2over 2 years ago
Coup de Grace

The final solution...as well it should be! Never has there been a villain more deserving of this outcome than Harrison. So glad Avery had enough physical strength and intestinal fortitude to follow through with her plan. A year in captivity under these circumstances would have broken most women. I am imagining her picking up the pieces and successfully moving forward with her life.

You also doc, after the last 18 months of dealing with constant loss of patients due to Covid, are probably suffering from a form of PTSD. I wish you God's grace and the strength to continue your chosen career in the face of the destruction this pandemic has wrought. I want to thank you for sharing your talent with us over the years. You are a fantastic author in what I deem the most difficult Lit genre.

From A greatful fan👏🏽😍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I gave you five stars but I can't say I love it the subject is too horrific for that, but well written and consistent the tale most certainly is. If you ever feel the need for a break from medicine I am sure you could make a contribution to mainstream literature . I just want to say thank you, not for this but for your commitment to medicine at a time when you are really needed , I don't believe we will ever be free of this virus there are no resources that will ever be sufficient to overcome it. We the majority of the populations on this planet have come to rely on the people who have the expertise to help the rest us cope with it all. Just know that you are respected for the work that you do I have nurses in my family and no admire and love every one of them. So I reiterate thank you to all the thousands of people on whatever continent who are trying to make our world a bit safer. The mantra must be ,

Stay Safe. Save Lives. Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an ending!

Thankyou so much for not only finishing this twisted story but for giving Avery the revenge she deserved. I also appreciated that you gave Harrison more context. Feel like I've been on a journey reading these bonus scenes! Excellent writing.

EGRIEGRIover 2 years ago
What a pleasant end result

Bravo for Avery’s clinical execution. I am glad there wasn’t the endless blathering denouement between Avery and Harrison. Just the fulfillment of a much deserved, unsympathetically delivered, bit of retribution punctuated by the comment, “I win.”

I was so glad to see Avery already had plans to modify the cabin and move on. This woman is made of steel. Her new life begins now.

There is always the contradiction of wanting to know what happens next only to find out and realize you have also wished for the end of a terrific story. I hope we are not bidding you adieu as you begin your professional career. If at all possible keep in mind the next time you are commuting by train “Writing bondage scenes is a great distraction from staring out the train window.” I assure you we would appreciate your use of that time to grace us with another of your wonderful tales.

Success and good health to you

DarkTorinDarkTorinover 2 years ago

Love it.. 🥰😍 Great book..😍🥰 Hope you write more.. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finally finally

i am crying avery didnt give up hod finally hepled her

despite harrisons dark obsessive love which many woman would succumb to avery never left the right path she was always wise despite all the brutal traumas

i hate harrison but i had sympathy for his strong devotion for avery he always called her angel never slut never whole but his angel he knew she had pistol but still trusted her

but we cant overlook how harrison harrassed other women along with avery repeatedly how he brutally tackled averys recuers ,how he took advantage of his position,how he kept on abusing her private parts with no corcern for her health and wellbeing ,how he mentally and emotionally fucked her to break her spirit,how he made her accustomed to dry anal which hurt her so bad

but harrisons bondange and scene setting are my fav especially that anal fuck on rocking chair pulley system hottest noncon anal ever

i am both sad and happy as it is over thankyou keep writing more

you are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yey team avery 🎉🎉🎉💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thrilled to see three final chapters and the ending that Avery deserved. I cheered when she shot him and with no hesitation!! Fantastic story telling.

Wishing you the best in this crazy upside down world..be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi! popped in to see if you guys liked this. I know that a lot of readers were pulling for Harrison to soften up at some point (pregnancy or no) but that was never the plan. I know not everyone wants the bad guy to meet his bitter end in this category so I'm glad you guys seem satisfied with how it ended.

I have more, maybe an epilogue of sorts, with Amory's full statement to the police. Would you guys be interested in it? there's no real rehash of sex scenes but more of an outline of what her imprisonment was like and some hints to how she's going to manage going forward. Thank you for all your feedback!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 2 years ago

Thank you! For letting her kill the sadistic fu%$er. As I read each bonus scene, I was praying that she wouldn't give up and that the story somehow ends with her coming out on top. Thank you for not breaking her. Sex isn't everything and while I understand that most NC stories tend to make the women (as usually they are the victims) love the unwanted sex to assuage the guilt associated with NC, I hate how most eventually all fall in love with their assaulters regardless of how they were treated. One of the reasons why I love your stories is that you don't write female characters as brainless sex-depraved doormats. They all have such strength and sex is just sex, not a substitute for EVERYTHING. I love the ending. I'd shoot him 10 times over but that's just a waste of bullets on a piece of garbage.

BangbaeBangbaeover 2 years ago
Harrisons POV

While reading this story, i was open to both of the endings; where she kills harrison and where they both end up together albeit under a better circumstance. But happy to see that she choose herself.

I really want to know harrisons pov on this story. Like not the whole story, but glimpses of what he is feeling or what headspace he is in. Definitely what he felt when she shot him, like did he consider the possibility or was he confident that she will be complacent forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Sooner or later, they all fuck up." - Ed Harris

Good riddance Harrison. I hope Avery takes a giant dump on his grave.

savai2savai2over 2 years ago
Yes!

Any epilogue you decide to add will be "so much gravy" as we are addicted to your storytelling, Thank you in advance! 😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be interesting if you could do a story about there first encounter leading up to this whole plot. Would love to read something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Usually I’m the simp that wants heroines to end up with their tormentors but man I’m so fucking happy for Avery! She was tortured and tormented and deserved to kill him. If she didn’t he probably would’ve killed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is you are a phenomenal writer. I read the first four installments, and read them solely because I wanted to see how it all turned out. The story was too real to be arousing, in my opinion. But the fact the ending was counter to how most stories in this catagory go is very empowering. A realistic (albiet rather horrific) story, with a realistically good ending (escape being the ideal result of this type of situation in reality).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hard read and hard journey, well worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😳😱😅💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read the first part of this story a long time ago, when it first came out and I loved it! The follow up is just as impressive, and I can't say how thrilled I am that this wasn't the "simp for my hot captor" trope. I loved the ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YES to epilogue. And yes to anything else you may be working on that you're ready to share. I hope to read more of your works again; your writing is immersive and skillfully applied!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want Avery to burn the entire cabin to the ground. I want her to own the entire property and I want her to stick it to the horrible people that put her in that position by refusing to believe her when she insisted he was causing her harm/suggesting she invited his advances and/or didn’t “look” like she was an unwilling participant…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This ending makes me be able to sleep at night. So many of the stories written usually end with the lie that prisoners don’t want freedom and that slaves are happy and content being denied their basic human dignities like the right to determine their own lives. History and common sense tells us this is just not true. My gift of submission is just that a gift. Obedience and compliance is not and will never be true submission. Wonderful ending and beginning, maybe I will go back and read the middle. Excellent writing. Thank you.

philomenacuntphilomenacuntover 1 year ago

I have to confess I hated Harrison so much that I skipped ahead to the final scene, just to make sure she used that gun on him. I was not disappointed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Absolutely incredible 💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story got me many times angry because it sting too close to reality. Exelle t description of trauma beeing captured. And, beside it's logical end - i wished for an more theatrical end for Harris. I found myself wishing she lined up an shot or two and waited - to cuff and bond him, treatening his wounds and taking a saw to remove his legs at the knee - burning it to close the wound. Then when Harrison is awake again, remove his arm by the saw... and cut his tonge. blinding him... Then, leave him helpless anywhere nearby any hospital for an long sulking end with his own medicine. But yes, that would be o viously Horror content and pretty violent too - beside this, also unrealistic. So well done, impressing and disturbing story as well.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Glad to see she finally got her justice in the end, was a bumpy ride for sure going through it all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's great to finally see the monster die! I hope your trauma leaves you in a better place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous