All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Glad you continued the original...but most of this is merely a rehash of the last episode of the previous story train. hope to see some new stuff in second installment..

3 stars for word for word rehash of the sex scenes...

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

After reading the original chapters, this minimal effort let me down.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

A hit and miss segue from the first 5 chapters. Didn't do much but reinforce his doubts, and totally glossed over her betrayal and return to Rob. Completely different emotional feel to the Rob/Kaitlyn relationship, and not for the better. Still have little idea how the situation came about in this chapter.

john1946john1946almost 2 years ago

Good to see this continue. Thanks

tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

As usual another 4 star effort!

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 2 years ago

Introduction resulted in great expectations, however this effort left me disappointed. All other chapters earned well deserved 5 stars. Unfortunately not this time. Still looking forward to the story continuing.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselover 1 year ago

The gap between 1 and 2 wasn't covered sufficiently and this felt like it was written by someone else. 3*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great opening!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RimmerdalRimmerdal12 months ago

Well that was weak. So the MMC and ALL his friends and employees to include some government people KNOW/KNEW there was a major crime ring going on.

So the family ONLY had TWO security sitting in an SUV.

This is so headed for a dumpster fire.

LeFrog08LeFrog082 months ago

I agree with what OffRoadDiesel wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
1478 Followers
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...