It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she got settled in the bed, with her head on my upper arm, she turned those emerald eyes on my countenance. I kept my face to the ceiling and stared upward. If I looked at her, she would see too much.

"I'm not going back to the pain of your betra... decision... or even the five years between leaving me and returning. Let's start when you drove your X6 up my winding road.

"When you stepped out of your SUV, the million moments of torture and pain I had lived flooded over me. I never expected nor intended to see you again, but there you were, at my house, with my kids. Our kids.

"I was so happy to see my kids I readily agreed to your request to talk about things later. I shoved my anger, resentment, and pain into a compartment, and we began a period of uneasy truce. Things went unexpectedly well that week, and I truly appreciated that you admitted your deceit to my friends and took responsibility for your decisions.

"In the days since, you've courageously stood beside me in battle twice. You bravely shot a man with an assault rifle to keep him from killing me, you, and our kids. You then stoically disarmed all five of them before making a bandage and maintaining pressure on my wounds to keep me alive.

"Since you came west you have continually shown your affection and devotion to me by your actions, and I no longer doubt your intentions or your commitment. I may always have some reservations -- think how I reacted when you and Clay disappeared for a few days -- but, my rational mind knows that you care deeply for me.

"So, Kaitlyn, would you agree that much has transpired and changed since I asked for a little time?"

"Yes, I would," she answered huskily, and wiggled a bit closer to my body.

"Then I have a proposal of sorts. Let's get me out of here and back home; you move into my bedroom to help take care of me; we show the kids all those things we promised; and we see where this new arrangement takes us."

"Not exactly the proposal I wanted, but far better than your last one," she murmured, while snuggling closer still. Her head was on my chest, under my chin, and her little hand was creeping down and under my gown. It wrapped around the cock that had sprung to life when she first walked in and had steadfastly refused to go back to resting status.

A husky, mischievous voice spoke from its place on my chest. "So if I understand you correctly, this changes your 'no sex' stance." Her small hand began gently stroking my very hard cock.

My answers was to pull her head up by her soft, fresh, peony-smelling hair, turn her face to mine, put my hand behind her head, and kiss her with all the hunger I felt.

She broke the kiss after a few minutes, hopped off the bed, pulled the tiny dress up over her head, and pulled my sheet down. There was no bra or panties to remove, so I drank her body in, amazed once again by the perfection of her parts and overawed by the final product!

She climbed under the covers naked, threw a leg across my hips, and knelt above my cock. She grasped it in her little hand and lowered herself with moans and whimpers that blended with my own. She tried to pull the sheet over us, but it was under her knee and she was otherwise occupied, so there it remained.

I think I heard giggles and the door slamming shut, but the hot, wet, velvety pussy encompassing my staunch cock had my full attention, and hers.

At first, she was gentle and thoughtful about my not-quite healed wounds, but as her passion grew her movement and my pain tolerance increased. She rode me faster, harder, and noisier, with her mouth open, staring straight ahead, disregarding the setting and the potential of watchers or visitors.

I held her breasts in my hands because her chosen position kept them from my mouth. I rubbed her sensitive nipples between my thumb and forefinger for a while, before twisting and pulling on them. The sounds emanating from her became more frantic, as did her movements.

I knew she was very close, so I thrust up, held my hips rigid in the air, and changed the atmospheric pressure in her womb with the power and magnitude of my ejaculation. She responded by crying out, shaking, and trying to crush my cock with her vaginal muscles! And then we collapsed.

Perhaps that was distant cheering I heard, but more likely it was the roar of blood rushing through my veins and arteries.

She lay on top of me for a minute or so, before sliding off to my right side. "I hope I didn't hurt you -- Dr. Wang is going to kill me if I did!"

I assured her that I had rarely felt better than I did right now. She purred "Me too," laid her head on my shoulder, disentangled the sheet, pulled it over us, and we slept cuddled tightly together... until the five am bustle arrived with giggles and a warning that the doctors were making their rounds.

The memory of naked Kaitlyn, hair all akimbo, hastily donning her little yellow dress and hurrying into the bathroom, will forever remain venerated in my brain.

Lying here on the mesa under the stars, I hope it is a memory that remains alive for scores of years, and that incredible body is one I'm still viewing far into the distant future.

Did you note the homage to a Lit icon above? Part 2.2 to be posted when this is published.