All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I suppose that my comment is going to be deleted, but I'm going to state for the record that I truly find it ironic that you have written a piece based entirely in politics and yet in your preface you also place a declaration that you're going to delete any and all political commentary from your readers. I find your point of view highly hypocritical. This is a constructive criticism, but delete it if you can't stand the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story even if you can't help but taking a swipe at Pres. Trump ans act like the swamp is not a real thing.

Rewind64Rewind64over 1 year ago

Scot - the story throughout all chapters has had underlying themes of various groups, including governments, impinging on treasured freedoms. This chapter specifies that Rob’s enemies are more than cartels, oligarchs, and North Korea, Russia, China, and that he is merely an impediment to their larger goals. Bringing splinter groups from either fringe into their fold, they will now attempt insurrection. Does that seem so far fetched right now?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Enjoying the growing relationship with Kaitlyn, although it feels more like lust than romance at this point. The endless political conspiracy theories and machinations may be spot on, but are getting tiresome.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A bit jingoistic there at the end but what a story.

5/5

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

I like the story line. Everybody has their opinions. Makes this country great. So far we still have some of those rights.looks like our great country is moving into dark times n seems to b coming from ur beloved gvt. Dont have much free speech anymore losing the 2nd amend. No search n seizure is gone. Geeze the list goes on n on. But still a fun read cant wait on next part hurry hurry.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great Chapter for the story! 5 BIG AND FAT BLAZING STARS in RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
A really good story!

Just wish it was that easy!!!!

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

I love the way the storyteller builds the suspense and builds to the point of the story. It is not so much about politics as it is about patriotism. I, for one, am a little tired of the patriotism, but this story strongly connects the American ideals of freedom, which I wholly support, with that patriotism. They go hand in hand.

THANKS

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

I'm still with you but don't get too far off the rails with politics, if I want political fantasy I'll read the main stream media. I come here to relax and enjoy. Love your fantasies and writing style

Still 5 stars and ready to see where the next episode leads. Just keep us in Fantasyland. 😉

Cheers

SAGE

Homer21stCHomer21stCover 1 year ago

Soviet General Secretary Nikita Khrushchev once said, “You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright, but we'll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you'll finally wake up and find you already have communism. We won't have to fight you. We'll so weaken your economy until you'll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” According to Khrushchev the fight won’t come as a “mutiny” by the “fringe,” but slowly, over time. We’re the frog in the kettle of increasing heated water. Is it boiling yet?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Jeeze i love your stories.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

That's an interesting dash of patriotism. I kinda like Toby Keith and his version of red, white and blue. But, I see where you're going and I must say that a King Air is a damn fine aircraft. After we save the world we get a Gulfstream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is good, but it is so lazy to just print out songs.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year agoAuthor

Tee - Falcon 9000?

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year agoAuthor

Homer - that a common attribution to Krushchev, but it’s false - he did not say that.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 1 year ago
Very good knowledge of the oil patch, and West Texas

There's some minor misspelled words that are just irritations because editing and spell check should have caught them, but still a good yarn. 5*

As far as political climate, it amazes me that the most patriotic thing I've seen in recent memory was done by a South African that spent 40+ billion so that everyone could stand in the electronic village square and have the opportunity for their ideas to be heard.

The censorship and banning of anyone go against the core of what this country is. So called journalists have failed to stand up in their profession and uphold the moral principles of a free press reporting to a free people.

Thank you Mr. Musk, for putting your money where your mouth is, and showing Americans what courage and commitment look like. Have a blessed day.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

OK normally I absolutely love your stuff but this one has some real difficulties for me. First is Katylin’s portrayal. In this episode Katylin is frankly a uninhibited whore of the first magnitude. That is so disappointing because your previous work has always been framed around romantic love in a monogamous intimate relationships. The tales are center around this with the trials and all focused around the intimacy realising and/or recovering that basic relationship. Katylin in this episode is an unrepentant slut writ large. While she only has sex with her husband, she flashes in extreme exhibitionism, works hard to secure the new female pilot and is framed as a budding promiscuous lust volcano in the initial stages of explosive eruption. While I enjoy a good stroker, I find myself increasingly uninvolved with the romantic dynamic here as opposed to your previous work. Simply put Katylin is now a single dimension card board cutout. That is sad because this tale REALLY needs that strong romantic dimension.

Secondly the remainder of this episode is a no action ultra conservative political diatribe which is so over the top it is simply boring. Now I am an hard core conservative much further right than brother John Birch. I find that the unrelenting crescendo of you beating the reader to bits with the word or ultra patriotic stuff just makes the last half of this episode about as much fun as watching paint dry.

In short this who’s episode is a poorly written tortuous epic fail.

Sorry

2 stars

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Well this one went way off the rails. I agree with serant111.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am sad that Ash is ending up with Clay. I thought Rob should end up with both Ash and Kaitlyn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...