All Comments on 'It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
angela_tvangela_tv9 months ago

I love it. Can't wait for the sequel

SomaSlaveSomaSlave9 months ago

Well written and with characters developed well enough that the story can go in any number of directions. I'm looking forward to seeing these ladies develop and help each other figure out who they are. Nice foreshadowing of future developments.

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Some times accidents / incidents happen for a reason. Love the story line. Please next chapter need two see how the rest of the week goes. giggles, Love it.

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

I binged the first two parts left a comment on the first part. The second part was just as entertaining and am looking forward to future stories!!!

EjschatzEjschatz9 months ago

I am truly loving The Story So Far character development is spectacular story itself is wonderful look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was great. As a straight (mostly) male, I can relate to Andie's situation. I would love to be in her shoes for some period of time and enjoy the pleasure that she is experiencing. I hope you continue your story of Andie's adventure. I will be looking for the next installment of your story as I am very excited about hoping she finds that her fantasy will come true.

Thank you,

John/Dani

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Transfixed from start to finish. Well written, good pace cant wait for the next.

Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

I enjoyed both chapters to this story and am looking forward to the next chapter. It’s very well written and enjoyable.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter9 months ago

Loving ot so far. What happens when Bree shows up? Does she expect an occasional roll in the hay with her ex? Will Andie turn the tables? Or will Bree dominate them both? Will they pick up a submissive man for a one time evening of fun? Whatever happens please dont leave out the kink or make it a boring vanilla love story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a wonderfull story - as a closet crossdressing heterosexual male, you pressed all my buttons and I would give anything to be in Andie's predicament.

I'm looking forward to Andie becoming the star saleslady in Keira's boutique, measuring the customers and helping them in and out of their clothes in the changing rooms.

Please continue this great story.

XOXO Rosemary

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have been enjoying this story immensely. Your characters have depth and feelings and aren’t just cutouts thrown on a page for place holding. The backstories of Andie and Keira that are slowly emerging are enchanting and sexually interesting. I think that Keira’s personality as both a dominant and submissive are such an interesting combination while the dichotomy seems Ike it fits so well. I do wonder how Bree is going to react since I believe she thinks that Keira is still hers and as more like a piece of property than a beautiful woman. She will either be angry and possibly violent towards Andie or she might think she can dominate him/her and take her away from Keira. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

Lexx xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES