It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 03

Story Info
A new adventure.
12.9k words
4.73
6.8k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It All Goes Wrong, Pt 3

(cross-dressing, forced, female-domination, BDSM) A new adventure begins

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Wrong, first.

It was another very long day for Andie, but not nearly as miserable or eventful as the terrible day before. She spent the first couple hours in the store learning the ropes. Watching and listening while Keira delt with the steady flow of women shopping for pretty clothes.

Occasionally Keira introduced her to some 'very good customer' or other, but for the most part Andie just hovered in the background.

Later in the day though, she did start being helpful, and Keira seemed to appreciate the assistance.

After the early rush, during one of the few lulls, the two of them shared cups of coffee.

"So, you were able to get ahold of your bank and the DMV, right? The'll be sending you cards?" Keira asked, between sips.

"Yes, with them I can get out of your hair, and pay you back."

Keira smiled, "no hurry. I like having you around."

Andie smiled back, "I like you too."

The thought hit her. Did Keira want her to stay? Be her live-in girlfriend? She liked the idea, but it did seem awfully impractical. Andy lived six hours away, and had a home and job, there.

Her musings were interrupted when Keira pointed out a flaw in her immediate plans.

"But, Andie, it occurred to me, where will they send that stuff?"

"My home," Andie replied automatically, but then it hit her. "Oh shit!"

"Yup, you're here. They'll wind up in your mailbox, back there."

"Damn!" Andie mumbled, as she bowed her head. Again, the severity of her situation hitting her.

"Don't worry. I have a solution. You can go online to the post office and put in a change of address. Have them forward your mail here, to my PO box. It may take longer for the things to arrive, but you'll get them."

Andie breathed a sigh of relief. "That would work. You're a genius."

Keira chuckled, "I try. But how long did they say it would take to get you those cards and the license?"

"A week, or maybe two," she admitted. "Do you mind if I impose on you for that long? I'm really sorry."

Keira smiled, and leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, no problem. Like I said I like you, you saw I have plenty of space upstairs, and I can use the help around the shop. But you'd probably plan on staying for three weeks, what with the mail delay."

"Oh, shit!" another setback. "But I have to be back at work."

"Well, you'll be able to fly home as soon as your docs arrive, but I think you'd better call your boss and explain that you need more time off."

"You're right."

"Will that be a problem? Do you have the vacation time? Will your workload wait? Will your boss fire you?"

Andie thought for a moment. "I should be alright. I'll have to explain how I got mugged. That'll be embarrassing and he won't like that for a reason."

"Well, you could always tell him you found a girl, and are shacking up with her." Keira said giggling.

Andie laughed. "I might just do that. He considers himself a playboy. He'd understand, and envy me."

At their next opportunity, they ducked into the office and Keira helped her fill in the form on the post office's web site.

Andie actually felt a little better afterwards. She thought she was taking another good step toward getting out of the mess she'd found herself in.

But that feeling of hope was crushed when Keira reminded her. "Now you need to call your boss."

"Oh, yah," she moaned, not looking forward to that task.

"Now, now. Be a big girl and get it over with." She chuckled and then leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

That helped, a little.

Andie picked up the phone only to realize she didn't remember her boss' phone number. It was in her phone, and that was gone.

She wound up calling her own work number and then transferring out to the receptionist, who connected her.

He started by asking about work, and was relieved that all was going well. Then he asked for an additional week off. When the man hesitated, Keira who had been listening in, whispered, "new girlfriend," while giving her another kiss on the cheek.

Andy shivered, and stammered, "I'm sorry, but I met a girl here, and I really want to spend more time with her."

Andy's boss accepted that excuse, as expected. And adding a lecherous laugh, he agreed to allow the extension.

Keira winked, and then stood up and walked out, leaving Andy to finish the call.

When she walked out of the office a few minutes later, there were several women browsing the racks, and Keira was at the register assisting another.

Andie wandered over and asked a couple of the customers if they needed help, but they were fine. The third woman she addressed was pretty and had several questions that Andie fielded competently.

When she turned away, she saw that Keira had been monitoring her performance and was smiling and nodding encouragingly.

Finished at the register, her boss wandered over. "Nicely done. You're fitting in well."

Andie smiled happily. "I try."

Keira looked around the store and when she confirmed that no one was looking she leaned in and gave Andie a very nice kiss on the lips.

"I'll be happy to have you here, working for me for the next few weeks." She said as she backed away.

Andie, feeling relieved, excited and aroused, smiled happily and replied. "I'll be happy to stay, especially for the added benefits."

Keira giggled. "There will be several."

Then they split up to deal with more customers.

Andie was particularly enthusiastic for the rest of the day.

Finally, hours later, Keira closed and locked the door, the work-day was over.

Andie breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was worn out. Her feet hurt, her body hurt and her head hurt. She attributed the headache to the pressure of having to always be 'on' as a girl. The pressure and the fear were difficult to handle.

"You look beat." Keira said a she walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her, hugging Andie tightly. She then kissed her on the cheek. "You did a wonderful job. Thank you."

"I did okay? I'm not really all that experienced at this."

"You did great. And you'll get used to the sales work. And dealing with picky women."

"That's partly it. I haven't had that much practice at being a girl, either."

Keira chuckled. "Andie, my dear, you fit in perfectly. You're a very good girl," Keira replied. Then she leaned in and gave her another kiss, a wonderful and ardent one, that actually made Andie feel very good, and she felt her cock stir. She was ready to head back upstairs for sex.

But Keira wasn't. She had to close out the register and the business day, while she had Andie tidy up the sales floor.

"There are clothes to fold and rearrange. Get busy, missy," she had ordered.

An hour later, Keira verified that everything was secure, turned off the lights and led Andie upstairs to her apartment.

Inside her home Keira took charge and assigned her new roommate tasks to assist in preparing their dinner.

Andie realized that she was, indeed hungry. But she would have preferred sex, before food.

Earlier, for lunch, Keira had just ordered a couple of salads sent over from a local restaurant. The delivery boy had stared long and hard at Andie's chest as she accepted the food and then paid with cash from the register. That embarrassed her more than almost anything.

She'd been allowed a short break to sit in the office and eat.

When she came out, Keira took her turn to eat in private.

The first thing Andie said, in a whisper, when she came back out was, "My feet hurt worse than yesterday."

"Stop your whining, little girl!" She ordered sternly, but then broke into a laugh. "Follow your own rules."

Andie mumbled curses as she walked away toward some new arrival.

Now, as they worked side-by-side in the kitchen, Andie forgot about her feet, and even her need for sex, as they enjoyed fooling around while they did the little domestic chores required.

And she enjoyed sitting down with her girlfriend and rehashing the events of the day and the entertaining collection of customers they'd dealt with.

"I never knew how vulgar and gross women can be. Even the classy ones. That one woman, in the red jumper, told me that her husband fucked like a dog, but that her lover was dumb but magnificent in the sack and had a huge cock."

Keira laughed so hard she spit out a mouthful of wine onto her plate. "Well, you've never been alone with a bunch of girls, have you? We can be awfully crude when there are no men around. We just hide it better than men do."

"I guess so."

"Get used to it, now that you're one of us."

She was still giggling when she put aside her napkin. "Well, you slut, are you ready to get fucked? I'm horny as hell."

Andie sputtered at that. If she'd had a mouthful of wine, she would probably have spit it out just like her girlfriend.

Once she got over her surprise, and that only took a second or two, she dropped her own napkin and stood up, happily. "I'm more than ready."

"Great, we can clean this stuff up later."

They kissed, there in the kitchen before, arm-in-arm, Keira steered them out into the hallway.

Instead of heading for the bedroom, Keira led her to the big comfy couch in the living room. She sat down and literally pulled Andie down next to her, hugged her and then kissed her.

Andie loved it. After the long and crazy day, she had been feeling tired and sorry for herself and her situation, but the affection Keira was showing, relaxed and excited her, and her cock began growing, and pulsing uncomfortably, held tightly down as it was.

"I thought we were..."

Keira cut her off. "Later. Now just cuddle until we're really in the mood."

"I'm ready." Andie said giggling.

"No, you're not. Remember what I said last night. We girls need a slow build up to the main event."

"Okay." Andie replied as she leaned in to kiss her host again.

They cuddled and kissed, mumbling sweet nothings when they came up for air. It was heavenly.

During one such interlude, Andie mumbled, "thank you for taking care of me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't helped me so. I owe you so much."

"My pleasure - literally." Keira said giggling.

After another long session of ever-more passionate kissing, Kiera sat back and nudged Andie aside.

"Well, my girl, you know one thing you can do to repay me, at least a little bit." And then she squirmed and reaching down under her skirt, she pulled off her panties. She twirled them around her finger, playfully for a moment, before tossing them aside and spreading her legs as she sat up against the back of the couch.

Andie knew what was expected, so she slid off onto her knees and crawled over to kneel in between her savior's legs.

She reached up and pushed Kiera's skirt up to reveal her sweet pussy, then she leaned forward and buried her face in the woman's crotch.

Andie did her best to demonstrate how much she'd learned during last night's session. And her experience and understanding seemed to work, delightfully, at least for Keira.

She soon orgasmed, mumbling "lovely" afterward, as she worked to catch her breath.

Andie stayed on her knees, gently kissing her girl's pussy, and licking up some of the leaking fluids.

A couple minutes later, happy and sufficiently recovered, Keria nudged Andy aside, stood up and helped her up before at last she led her into the bedroom.

There Andie took it upon herself to strip her lover, sneaking in pats and kisses as she worked her way up and down Keira's wonderful body.

Once she was naked, Andie stood back and blatantly examined her from her feet up to her head.

Keira giggled. "You like?"

"I love."

"Well then, let's get you ready for bed."

Keira stepped forward and stripped off Andie's dress. But that was all she removed before nudging her over to the bed.

Andie was disappointed. She'd spent last night in her corset, bra and nylons, but had hoped to be able to get out of them and be more comfortable, tonight.

"Um, can't I get naked?" she asked, timidly.

"Nope. Your rules, remember. And like I said, without your feminine finery, you're just another guy.

"Now, be a good girl and let's get in a little more foreplay before we get really serious."

Keira climbed into the bed and laid on her side so Andie could join her.

Andie couldn't refuse that invitation, so a little stiffly she climbed onto the mattress, on her side facing her lover. Her corset made it uncomfortable, and it felt funny to be in bed in her heels, but that didn't; stop her from kissing hugging and fondling her gorgeous girlfriend.

Finally, Keira began shifting position and pushing Andie onto her back in the middle of the mattress just as she had the last time.

After she'd stripped Andie of her panties and gaff, she gently pulled her hard cock up to its full standing position and gave its tip a little kiss before she climbed on top and rode her until they both orgasmed.

Andie decided that she didn't mind that position at all. The view while beautiful Keira knelt on her cock was captivating and the feelings wonderful. Andy had always preferred the missionary position, but this was much better, at least as far as Andie was concerned.

They laid in bed together, afterward recovering and cuddling, enjoying themselves. Both of them feeling happy and content.

"Well, that was fun," Keira said, a while later.

She rolled off, and laid out on her back next to Andie who was already in that position.

She sighed. "Yes. You're great."

"And you're learning." Keira said, chuckling.

"I try. It's worth it."

"And you owe me."

Andie suddenly felt bad. "I'll never be able to repay you."

Sensing the sudden change in her lover, she replied, consolingly. "You can try. I'll be happy enough if you just keep doing what you've been doing."

A few minutes later Keira stirred. "It's time for a shower before bed, and I'm sure you're ready to get out of that corset."

"Oh, yes. Please."

Moving into the bathroom, Keira took it upon herself to strip Andy of her lingerie, while Andie just stood enjoying both the experience and the view of her naked girlfriend. She was embarrassed though by her substandard body, and tried to surreptitiously hide her crotch and flaccid cock.

It was the first time Keira had seen Andy's male body, uncovered by female finery. So, when her lover was fully naked, she looked her up and down, critically. "Well, it's pretty much as I remember, but your lack of hair does help disguise your boyish shape." Then she broke out laughing as Andie blushed.

"Do you wish it were better?" Keira asked.

"More feminine?"

"Yes."

Andie thought for a moment. "Well, in my fantasies, absolutely. But it wouldn't work for me as Andy, the guy."

Keira almost replied, that surgery could fix that; so Andie could be a full-time girl, but she held back. It wasn't up to her. That was Andy's decision.

Instead, she leaned in and they kissed. "Come on sweet thing. We're two dirty girls and we need to get clean."

Giggling they squeezed into the shower stall, it was barely big enough for two. There was a lot of bumping and grinding as they washed each other.

Andie loved the contact, not to mention the freedom from the corset and the gaff.

"Too bad your breasts aren't real. They're one of a girl's best parts." Keira said as she ran her hands up and down Andie's flat chest.

"I know, right?" Andie mumbled as she held Keira's breasts and bent to suck on her nipples. "Don't think I haven't dreamed about that. But all I can do is wear the falsies."

Keira giggled some more. "Well, your cock does make up for it, somewhat."

"Somewhat?" feigning offense.

"Yes, somewhat. That's another of the many problems with men. They're always one and done.

"We girls on the other hand, can enjoy as many big-O's as we can get."

"Yes, you're lucky like that.

"And is that a hint? You ready for more?" Andie asked, smiling slyly.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

Andie smiled knowingly and pulled her into a hug, and they kissed for a moment before she began to slide down Keira's lovely body, as if she were a firepole, until she landed on her knees. It was such a tight space that she could barely fit, and Keira wound up with her back against the wall.

But it was still perfect, as Andie's face was then right in front of Keira's bare crotch and her alluring pussy.

Keira spread her legs to allow for better access, and Andie leaned in and began kissing and licking her sensitive sex.

She groaned, pleasurably, and Andie followed suit, moaning happily.

They both laughed.

Andie wrapped her arms around and grabbed Keira's ass, one cheek in each hand and held her tightly as she worked her tongue in deeper.

Keira sighed, and as she had been doing in bed, began giving her lover little hints on how to better satisfy a woman with her mouth.

Andie did her best to follow the instructions. And it worked.

Keira began squirming and giggling, and she mumbled, "you're learning." Which made her lover, giggle too.

But then with her knees buckling, held up by the wall and a grip on Andie's shoulders, Keira orgasmed.

She enjoyed it immensely, and part of her pleasure was derived from getting off from a girl who wasn't a girl. It was so very kinky.

Andie, with sore knees, remained in position, licking gently, until Kiera bent down and slowly pulled her up to her feet. And they hugged and kissed, again.

"Thank you, lover, that was fun. How are your knees?"

"Sore."

"And your tongue?" Keira asked, chuckling.

"Tired."

"Hah. It needs more practice and exercise. I'll be happy to help with that."

Andie laughed. "I'm sure you will. And I'll be happy to work with you."

Keira pulled her into a hug and they both enjoyed the contact - the feel of wet and bare skin.

They ended the hug with a long and loving kiss, before Keira turned off the water.

Clean and with pruney skin, they applied big fluffy towels to each other's bodies as they stumbled out of the stall and into the bathroom proper. That was a lot of fun too.

Keira then gave Andie another kiss, before she turned and grabbed a pump bottle off her counter.

"Here, try some of this, it'll help your skin and smell wonderful."

Andie smiled happily, until Keira added, "Then we can put your corset and bra back on."

Andie moaned.

"Hey, your rules. And I like them. You look like a sexy woman and feel like one too, in your pretty things."

Andie did enjoy the help Keira provided in getting dressed, especially with the lacing of her corset. Of course, that was always a terrible chore for her to perform alone. With Keira doing all of the tightening, it was much easier, even though for some reason Keira seemed to get it a little tighter than Andie was used to.

"Whew. That was a lot of work." Keira said.

"Yes," Andie gasped.

"But you do look good. And very sexy."

"I know."

Keira chuckled. "Come on, let's get your breasts arranged."

As Andie grabbed her bra and began slipping it on, Keira picked up the twin breast forms.

"These things are heavy. I'm glad mine aren't this big."

"Yours are beautiful, and real."

"Thank you, I like them."

"I love them." Andie said as she held out her hands for her fake boobs.

"Allow me." Keira said giggling as she stepped up and began pushing the forms into Andie's bra. She laughed as she squished and crammed the things into their places. Andie had to help, and she too began laughing as she squirmed.