It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in again to kiss her. "You'll just have to get used to wearing them, at least when you're at work."

Andie moaned. That might work, but what a pain.

"Damn it all!" she said, clearly frustrated and angry.

Keira climbed onto the couch and pulled her into a hug, holding her and caressing her back.

"I'm not sure why Bree is doing all of this to you. She says it's to make you a better lover for me, but I have my doubts about that. I'm sorry if you're not exactly pleased by all of the, ah, enhancements. I'm certain you'll look prettier. Your new nails and eyebrows did make a big difference. I'm sure that once they heal, your ears and your eyes will also make you a much prettier girl."

"And you'll like that?" Ande asked, trying to put a more positive spin on her new face.

"Of course, I will." Keira replied, and added emphasis by squeezing her tightly.

She held her for a while longer, before releasing and standing.

"Come on, let's make dinner. I'm starved."

She reached down and pulled Andie to her feet, and dragged her into the kitchen.

Andie felt a little better to be with her lover, doing simple chores. And she was hungry too.

That night was a subdued one.

Keira put a lot of effort into making Andie feel better about her new looks. And trying to calm her worries about the effect they'd have on her life back home.

She was solicitous, encouraging and loving.

And the loving continued when they moved into the bedroom.

For a change, she didn't encourage Andie to go down on her. Keira took full control from the start, and positioning herself on top, she delicately and lovingly kissed her mouth, all around her face, as well as her eyes and ears.

All the while she continued to whisper how much she liked her girlfriend's new and improved looks.

Andie loved it.

When Keira pushed herself up and began sliding, half-crawling down her body, for a happy moment Andie thought she might actually be setting up to suck on her cock. It was something she'd been praying for, but hadn't ever asked about. A girl could hope, though...

Keira paused over her breasts and smiled down at her. "I do wish these were real. The breasts and the nipples. They'd be such fin to play with." Then she laughed. "I bet Bree would cover the costs."

"Costs?"

"The costs of surgery for you. She seems so fascinated with helping you become more of a girl."

The idea of real breasts, made her cock jump. Damn that would be cool! It was a dream that she'd never thought feasible. And it still wasn't. She certainly couldn't hide something like that beneath her man clothes.

Keira, giggling, copped a feel, before she continued moving down her lover's body.

Andie was only a little disappointed when Keira finally arrived at her waist and immediately settled in to lower her pussy onto the cock, as she liked to do, for a fucking. It felt wonderful as it always did, but a really nice, but a blow job would have been fabulous.

Keira really loved the feel of a real cock inside her, and of controlling the penetration and the movements of the thing while she rode it to an orgasm. It was so much better than laying passively while a guy screwed her. And she was positive it was a lot better than an artificial cock, or even a vibrator.

That was all she had before Andie stumbled into her life. Regardless of whether she'd applied those phalluses to herself, or if Bree had wielded them, this was indeed better.

They both enjoyed their orgasms, several minutes later, with Keira riding Andie's real cock.

It was as good as every other night, and neither of them could ask for anything more.

Afterwards they cuddled and kissed as they relaxed, and eventually Keira, as she liked to do, slipped the gaff and panties onto her companion, hiding the cock; returning her to being just another girl.

"God! I love that." She mumbled as she crawled back up to lay next to her lover, sharing a pillow.

"What? Putting my cock away?" she asked, chuckling.

"No, fucking, orgasming, and then putting your cock away." She said, laughing.

"And, I love your flat, female front, too."

Andie chuckled, "I love all of that too."

They kissed and then Keira rolled onto her side, while Andy tucked herself up against her back, spooning, comfortably.

Andie finally fell asleep feeling much better about things. Keira was certainly good at making her feel loved. And that helped her forget her worries about a return to her old, normal life as a man.

She spent the next day laying around the apartment, with a cold compress on her eyes. She and Keira were both relived at how quickly the swelling was receding.

And Keira complimented her every time she got a look at her. That made Andie feel a lot better, but she was still consumed with worry about how she could ever go back to being Andy.

She was starting to suspect that Keira, and perhaps even Bree as scarry as she was, wanted her to stay on with them, as a girl. But how could that ever happen? She had a life to go back to.

+++++++++++++

The next day, feeling and looking better, Andie went back to work in the store.

Several customers noticed her eyes, and either commented on her new look, or questioned her on the procedure.

She did her best to accept the compliments, and admit to always wanting to have it done, to make her morning makeup ritual easier. Of course, it was a lie, mostly anyway. Andy had read about the procedure, and imagined having it done, but never really dreamed it would happen.

The women who stared at her prominent nipples were more of an annoyance. She had been happy when people, men mostly, had admired her breasts, seeing it as a confirmation of her feminine charms. But now, she knew the stares were focused on her nipples, and their apparent aroused state, and that was more embarrassing than charming.

By the end of the day, Andie felt much better about her eyes, and she was resigned to Keira's suggested plans for dealing with the challenges when she returned home. She made plans for experimenting with makeup camouflage before she returned to life as Andy. And she prayed it would work.

That evening Bree brought Chinese take-out over and joined them for dinner.

The three of them had a pleasant time, chatting while they shared and enjoyed the various dishes. It helped that Bree was in a good mood, and Andie actually realized that she could be a fun person to hang with, when she wasn't being a controlling witch, anyway.

They laughed and recounted experiences, and Bree complimented Andie on how good she was looking, and how successfully she was fitting in as a woman amongst all of the store's customers.

Her comments made Andie feel even better about herself.

They were cleaning up the cartons and the mess when Bree asked casually. "Keira, do you still have all that jewelry-making stuff you used to work on?"

Then she turned to Andie. "Your girlfriend used to make really fine jewelry, necklaces and bracelets, and sell them on the side. At least until we made it big. Now she doesn't need the money."

Keira sighed, not sure where Bree was going with her question. "Yes, I still have it. I do plan to get back to that, as a hobby, some day. It's all in the back bedroom. I still have my worktable set up."

"Cool. Mind if I play with it, some?"

Unsure about where this was going, Keira frowned, but nodded. "No. Whatever."

"Great Thanks, I have an idea."

After Bree had disappeared down the hall, Keira turned to Andie. "That was my favorite hobby for quite a while. Of course, it was nothing as elaborate or exciting as your exiting hobby."

They laughed, but then Keira got serious. "I wonder what she's up to?"

Andie nodded. "It does make me nervous.

"She does seem to be having a lot of fun, improving my looks," she added with the emphasis on 'improving'.

"Oh, don't be that way. Everything she's done, has made you prettier and sexier."

And made it more difficult for me to return to normal, she thought, but didn't voice.

Keira dragged her into the living room and they curled up on the couch together to watch some television before bed. Something they often did, these days.

They both liked the quiet intimacy of their time like that. Relaxing after their busy day, casually discussing current events, and preparing for their nightly sex session. It was all good.

An hour later Bree came back out.

"Andie, I have some additional jewelry for you. Come on back."

When she didn't move, scared and unwilling to submit to even more enhancements at Bree's hands. Bree stepped over, and grabbed her by the ear, like a parent would do with a recalcitrant child.

"Come along silly girl. Be good. Or run away." She growled as she dragged Andie back into the workroom.

Keira almost stepped in, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stop Bree from doing whatever she intended to do, and as she hesitated, she decided that if the project simply involved her jewelry-making kit, it couldn't be all that heavy or mean.

She gave them a few minutes before she following to stand in the doorway and watch what Bree was doing with Andie - her Andie.

"I never knew you were into jewelry making," she said, casually, as Bree worked on a reluctant Andie's ears.

Bree was attaching short lengths of chain to the rings in her ears. The chains were delicate and sparkly, and they draped gently from one earring to the next. Four chains between the five rings on each ear.

Surprised by Bree's creations, Keira actually thought the arrangement looked pretty. And she could imagine how attractive it would look when Andie moved around. The little chains would glint and wave, and draw more attention to the decorations on the sides of the girl's head.

Stepping forward to look more closely she could see that Bree was using pliers to close rings at the ends of the chains around the earrings already in place. The decorations wouldn't be removed easily.

Just then, Bree again ordered, "Andie hold still! I'll be done in a minute, then you can see."

Keira looked at Andie and could see she was nervous and fidgeting.

"It looks nice." She said to help calm her girlfriend.

"Thanks," Bree replied, calmly, as she continued to work, attaching another length of chain.

When she sat back, finished, she was smiling proudly.

She turned to Keira. "So, you like?"

"I do. But she may find them annoying. And it looks like you don't want them to come off?"

"Why should they? They're lovely and sexy and my contribution to her femininity."

"Can I see?" Andie said interrupting, and sounding exasperated.

"Oh, sure." Keira said as she pulled a mirror from a shelf and handed it over.

Andie took it and spent several minutes looking at herself and her new ear decorations. Twisting her head this way and that.

"They rattle in my ears," she said.

"You'll get used to it. How do they look?" Bree said, testily.

"Um, pretty. But I'm not sure if they're right for me."

"Nonsense. They're perfect for you." Bree replied, tersely.

"I agree, they are pretty." Keira told her. "Very nice Bree."

Bree smiled, then surprised everybody by leaning in and giving Andie an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

Then she stood up and led the parade back into the living room.

As she moved along, Andie felt the chains brushing against her hears. They were neither heavy, nor bothersome. Just a little ticklish, and she did hear a slight jingle as they swayed and bounced.

When she'd first seen them, she thought they were very cute, and an enchanting decoration. At least she thought they would be, on someone else. But they seemed a little much on her own ears, which had never been decorated before.

She also wondered about sleeping with them. She still wasn't completely used to the rings, and she was afraid this would be even more difficult to deal with.

They sat in the living room for another hour, while Bree and Keira talked business, and Andie tried to get used to the things in her ears. But as it was getting late, the pair finally decided to end the evening.

Bree kissed each of them, lovingly, before she left for the night.

When she kissed Keira, Andy watched jealously. It was clear that she still loved her. And when Bree kissed her, Andie couldn't help but enjoy it. There was something about the woman that was undeniably sexy, attractive and powerful.

As soon as Bree left, Keira took Andie into the bathroom, under the bright lights, to more closely examine the new jewelry. In the mirror Andie also got a better look.

"She did a nice job." Keira commented as she fingered the short, dangling lengths of chain. "They look exotic and pretty"

"I think she used pliers to attach them."

"Yup, I doubt if you'll be able to remove them without help. And I'm certain it would piss her off if you did. It's a good thing that I like them."

"Oh?"

"Sure, I think they're adorable. And very girly."

"But what if I don't like them?"

Keira chuckled. "You don't get a vote. You're mine, and what I say, goes."

"Oh, is that the way it is?"

"Yes, now let's get to bed."

Andie was happy to get to bed with her lover, but a little surprised about Keira's comments on ownership. Is that the way she saw things, now?

The thought occurred to her that her collar may indeed mean more than she had imagined.

But she had an appointment in the sack with that woman, so she let that thought slide in favor of good sex.

Andie was down laying between her lover's well-spread legs, sucking on her pussy, when out of the blue, Keira giggled.

Andie paused and lifted her head to look up across her lover's belly, and between her breasts to her lovely and smiling face.

"What?"

"I can feel your new chains tickling my thighs." Accompanied by a lot of happy giggling.

"Oh, geez," Andie moaned.

"Another reason I like them. Bree did a wonderful job."

Andie just dipped her head back into place and resumed kissing, licking and tonguing at the lovely pussy in front of her.

And Keira's giggles were replaced by moans, confirming her enjoyment.

++++++++++++

As time passed, Andie did become more comfortable with her ear decorations; her rings and her chains, but it was still so new and occasionally annoying that there remained some displeasure there.

When she tried to sleep, resting her ear on the pillow, she felt all the jewelry poking at her. It was difficult to get comfortable, but she eventually did.

She did come to agree that the jewelry in her ears was delicately feminine, but it still seemed a little much to her.

In the store, many of their customers seemed to like the look on her, while many others seemed to agree that the rings and chains in her ears were overdone. Regardless there was nothing she could do about them, at least for now. Keira seemed to like them, and neither of them were inclined to cross Bree.

+++++++++

For Andie the days now seemed to slip past quickly and easily. In the store during the days, and with alone with adorable Keira during the evenings and nights.

Of course, it wasn't all that easy. The new corsets did indeed give her a more feminine shape and a sexier one, but they were a pain, literally, to wear and work in. She was able to breathe, but got winded easily and bending and twisting were always difficult.

Although she had initially enjoyed the seamed stockings, she always had a difficult time putting them on and keeping her seams straight in the process. Each morning, when she changed them out, Keira always harassed her until she had them perfect.

And the most frustrating part was that she couldn't really see and enjoy them, herself. The sexy seams were only fully appreciated by others.

As always, her feet continued to protest all of the time spent in the tall heels, but that was part of being a sexy woman, or so she kept reminding herself.

She did enjoy the constant additions to her wardrobe as both Keira and Bree contributed outfits to her closet. Of course, Bree's were always sexy and usually slutty. But all of them thrilled her and kept he cock uncomfortably aroused, confined as it was, back between her legs.

Her nails had become an appreciated part of her. She had become used to the way they limited what she could do and couldn't, at least not without difficulty. Performing the delicate work of putting on her makeup remained a dangerous chore. And she continued to inadvertently poke herself with the pointy extensions. Most notably in her cock when she dressed or peed.

The things were a delight for Keira though, as she did enjoy being gently scratched, anywhere and everywhere when they cuddled or made love. That almost made them worth it to Andie.

Either despite it all, or because of it all, Andie was as happy as she could be. The two of them made love every night, and it always followed the same progression. After dinner, they'd kiss and cuddle for an hour either on the couch or in the bed, before they'd really get at it.

Keira would signal when it was time for Andie to shift down and lick her to an orgasm, or two, or sometimes three.

Then with both of them more than ready for the finale, she'd unlock he cage, mount Andie's cock, and ride it to their mutual orgasms.

As they recovered, satiated, Keira would return the cage to its' proper place, before they sprawled on top of one another session of kissing and hugging, before sleep.

Andie had no issues with that process. It was Keira's preferred approach, and she was fine with it. And, of course, she got to cum.

The only aspect she didn't really appreciate was when Keira slipped her fingers into the chains on her ears, and used then to direct and control her head, as she was busily licking her pussy.

Andy had also begun enjoying her time with the women customers. She was feeling as if she was one of them - a pretty woman among other pretty women.

And Keira reported, based on the comments she heard, that Andie was a hit with her customers. Some loved the decorations on her ears. While others adored her sexy outfits and her shape.

Keira also testified that several of the most aggressive women were enthralled by her breasts and prominent nipples; and they all wanted to spend some private quality time with her. Of course, Keira told them all 'no', that Andie was hers and hers alone.

Andie appreciated that response, although she was intrigued and pleased by the interest.

When they went out for dinner, Andie was always embarrassed by all the attention the men paid to her breasts. She understood and accepted that their size was indeed impressive, but she sensed that it was her big pokey nipples that everyone was staring at.

And, of course, the dresses and tops she always wore, did nothing to hide that aspect of her body.

When she reviewed her days, though, in bed after sex, and before falling asleep, she was always pleased. Living her dream was indeed fun. And she fell asleep, happy with the adventure of it all.

There was always one depressing event - a constant reminder of her predicament. Each day, when Keira checked her mailbox, there was still no sign of either Andie's credit cards or her driver's license, Andy's license. Damn!

+++++++++++++++

"Keira, we're going to Mindy's on Saturday night." Bree said as soon as she walked in the apartment door that evening.

Keira and Andie were just sitting down to a late dinner, having finished closing the store only an hour earlier.

"Oh? Who's Mindy?" Andie asked.

Bree sighed. "It's not a who it's a what, silly. A club on the East side.

"It's their monthly DS night and also Ruby's birthday."

"Bree, I like Ruby, but I'm not sure if Andie would enjoy that get-together. It gets pretty rowdy. I don't enjoy those events all that much, myself." Keira said.

"Oh, come on! You have fun playing your part, and you know how much I enjoy those games. I won't accept 'no' for an answer.