It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 04

Story Info
More than an adventure.
13.2k words
4.66
6.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It All Goes Wrong, Pt 4

(crossdressing, forced, femdom) More than an adventure

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Wrong, first.

As Bree led the way out to the back door, Andie looked at Keira, begging with her eyes to allow her to stay. She was scared of what Bree had in store for her this time. But Kiera just shrugged and whispered, "you'll be fine."

Bree took her to her car, and Andie squirmed into the passenger seat, her new corset giving her trouble. As soon as she was buckled in, Bree took off.

For this trip she drove for quite a while, winding through the city streets into a fairly nice area of shops and office buildings, finally pulling up in front of a Tattoo studio. After parking, Bree got out and pulled a reluctant Andie out too.

Andie hesitated at the building's door, afraid about any tattoo Bree might be planning. She sure as hell didn't want some big 'tramp stamp', on the base of her spine. But that's what she suspected Bree would saddle her with.

As if she was a mind-reader, Bree grabbed her by the ear, and spoke into it. "Relax. No tattoos, just piercings in your ears. All girls have them now, and you should to. You'll look even better for my Keira."

Your Keira? Andie thought, I thought you two had split.

She was relieved though about just getting her ears pierced. She'd thought about it on many occasions. She had dreamed about walking around with pretty, dangly earrings. But she'd never had the courage to go through with it, even though she knew that she'd always be able to just allow the holes to heal over if the piercings became a problem.

So, resigned, she nodded and allowed herself to be ushered into the place.

The shop was clean and up-scale, not dingy and scary, so she started feeling even better about getting the work done.

Bree, as always, knew the guy behind the counter, Johnny, and she explained what they were there for as Andie stood quietly by. He readily agreed to the procedure, replying, "that's all? Easy stuff."

She and Bree were ushered into a nice treatment room where she was positioned in a comfortable dentist's chair while he prepared a tray behind her back.

Andie tried to relax, it shouldn't hurt much, she reassured herself.

She heard Bree whispering to Johnny, behind her, but couldn't make out what she was saying. That made her nervous again. By the time she had turned to look, Bree was done talking and she was showing something to the guy.

"Johnny, I picked out these closed loop rings for her." Bree explained.

"Bree, honey, we don't usually dive into rings from the start." Johnny said.

"I know, but I think they'll look fantastic on our Andie."

"And what you want, you always get." Jimmy said, with a chuckle. "Okay, but you'll have to make sure she cleans her piercings well, and you'll need to monitor closely to make sure they don't get irritated."

"Of course."

"What? I don't understand." Andie said, more than concerned.

"Hush." Bree ordered, frightening her even more.

"Andie, this is for Keira and it will only add to your girlish face. It's a gift from me to the two of you. So, I expect you to accept it willingly.

"And do I need to remind you that if you'd rather just move on, you're welcome to step outside and continue with your life, such as it is."

Oh shit! Andie thought immediately. There it is again, the threat that would put her on the street, homeless, penniless and without an identity.

What choice did she have? She hadn't minded being at Keira's mercy. She liked her a lot, she was kind and loving. But Bree just seemed to be toying with her. Andie wondered if she still loved Keira and wanted to drive her off.

There was nothing she could do. Damn!

"So, are you done? Can Johnny continue?"

"Yes," Andie said, resigned and apprehensive.

The holes will heal over, someday, she reminded herself. It was her only consolation.

Sighing, she leaned back into the chair and closed her eyes as the piercer went to work. She felt too many pokes to keep count, on both ears. And each one stung, but only for a moment.

Finally, Johnny declared the procedure complete, and Andie breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Now that's a very pretty ladder." Bree said as the guy stepped back.

Andie, still aching and worried, took a look in the mirror Johnny handed her.

Her ears did look sexy with five rings of varying sizes piercing and dangling from her ears. The one through her lobe was the largest and the others got smaller in diameter as they worked their way up the outer edge of her ears.

"What do you think? Lovely, eh?" Bree asked, enthusiastically, but her tone also hinted strongly at the answer she expected to hear.

"Um, pretty."

Bree reached out to run her fingers down one ear. "Absolutely. The largest one is three centimeters and the smallest, at the top is only one. They're captive segment so they form complete circles. You can rotate them through the holes with ointment to make sure they don't get infected. It'll be easy."

Andie wasn't sure if she agreed, but knew not to argue.

"Good, let me finish up." Johnny said as he nudged her hand down and leaned in with some more cotton, cleaning gently.

"Wait Johnny, there's one more thing," Bree interrupted him.

"Yes?"

"Please epoxy them closed. We don't want to lose any of that lovely jewelry."

"What?" Andie screeched.

Bree quickly slapped her on the cheek. It wasn't all that painful, just surprising. "I told you, accept this gift, or leave us."

Then turning to an astounded Johnny, "go ahead."

He stood still for a moment, but then shrugged. "If that's what you want."

"It is."

"Okay," he replied, unenthusiastically.

It only took another twenty minutes, and Andie just sat back in the chair and let it happen.

I can have them cut out; she told herself over and over.

And she tried to remind herself that they did look pretty and sexy and feminine. All things she had fantasized about. Until now, anyway. Now it was too real.

Her musings were interrupted by Johnny. "You know, Bree, her nipples are just screaming for attention. They'd be even more wonderful if they were pierced and ringed, too."

Bree laughed. "I agree, but not today. We have other errands to run."

Andie was really frightened by that idea. She could picture herself walking around in tight tops with huge ringed nipples, for all to see. She'd really look slutty, then. It was bad enough wandering around with them as they were. Screaming, 'look at me!'

She was given one more look at her new jewelry before Bree paid and then led her out.

With each step she could feel the unusual pulling on her ears. The rings weren't all that heavy, or even that large, but she was still sore form the piercing and the jewelry only added to her discomfort.

They again loaded into the car and Bree drove off.

While she watched the road, Bree continued to compliment her, telling her how pretty and sexy she looked.

"And I'm certain Keira will love them."

"I hope so."

"Believe me. I know her better than you do."

Again, they drove several miles, and this time pulled up in front of a large beauty and cosmetics studio.

After parking, Bree turned to her. "Andie, this is supposed to be fun. Any girl would be happy to improve her looks with pretty jewelry and pampering in beauty parlors. I won't stand for any more of your negativity. Especially as I'm paying for these things. And I'm certain that Keira will appreciate them. All of them.

"And she's the only thing standing between you and a homeless encampment. Understand?"

There was nothing she could say but, yes. But she didn't want to, so she just nodded.

"Answer me, please."

"Yes," she mumbled.

"Oh, come on, now. Be a good girl and answer me!"

"Yes, Bree. I'll be a good girl."

"Excellent."

Passively, Andie followed Bree into the beauty parlor. Bree had apparently made an appointment for her, so without much discussion they were shown into a treatment room where another dentist's chair awaited her.

What now? Andie thought nervously as she settled into the seat, and leaned her head back into the pads.

Bree stood next to her, like a possessive lover, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"This is another gift from me to you and Keira, so I expect you to accept it graciously and thankfully." Bree said, sounding to a frightened Andie like she really meant it.

When the cosmetologist, Carol, came in, once again Bree took charge. She explained what she expected to get done today, finishing up with, "it's a surprise for my girlfriend, here," as she gave Andie's shoulder a firm squeeze.

Andie trying to process what the plan for her was, barely registered the touch. She did feel that she would have bolted had Bree not been holding her in place. Carol though, sensed that her patient was more than just nervous.

And Bree saw her hesitate. "Andie, relax, this will be great for you."

Then she turned back to Carol. "She's a little nervous, but we've talked about this for days, and it is what she wants. Please proceed."

Carol looked from Bree to Andie, and back again.

"I know this may be more difficult for you than normal. She's such a baby. There will be a large tip for you for your troubles." Bree said, gently.

That seemed to make a difference, so the technician stepped forward and started her procedure, while Andie laid there terribly frightened and feeling helpless.

Carol stepped up to examine Andie's eyes, increasing her nervousness. "You did a good job on your false eyelashes." Carol mumbled as she pealed them off and set them aside. It had taken Andie a long time and a lot of practice to learn to get them right. She was proud of how nice they looked, these days.

"After you heal, you should try our long-term wear sets; they're so much easier to live with," she added.

Carol put several drops into her eyes, calmly explaining that they would relax her and mask any discomfort. And she admonished her to hold still and keep her eyes closed.

Andie hadn't really understood what the plan was, and she wanted to ask why the drops were necessary. She understood only that Carol was going to work on her eyeliner. But after Bree's admonitions, and with her hovering over her, she didn't dare.

It only took her a few minutes after that, to realize what the woman was actually doing. Carol was tattooing her eyelids. Adding eyeliner. Permanent eye liner!

When Andie involuntarily shifted and tried to open her eyes, the cosmetologist scolded her. "Don't move. You don't want me to poke your eye, or mess this up, do you?"

"Of course, she doesn't. Andie, be still." Bree added forcefully, squeezing her shoulder.

Andie sighed, laid back, and let it happen, knowing that she was screwed. And that there was nothing she could do about it. Bree's previous threats about kicking her out, abandoning her on the street haunted her.

As the woman worked, and Bree stayed there holding her arm, Andie fretted.

She wasn't all that distracted by the tattooing - it hurt, but the topical anesthetic did its work well. Andie felt the pressure and the poking but it wasn't unbearable. But throughout the process, Andie's mind was in a whirl, asking herself what am I going to do now? And having no answer.

She did know that tattoos could be removed, with some sort of laser treatment, but she didn't know if that applied to tattoos on eyelids. Shit!

How in the hell would Andy be able to hide this? She kept asking herself. She wasn't sure if even makeup could be used. And even if it could, he'd be a guy with eye makeup. I'm more screwed than ever!

When Carol finished with her first eye, she covered it with cold compress and moved on to her other one.

Andie continued to lay there as the woman worked, feeling numb.

In her trance, she lost track of the time. So, she was startled when Carol cleaned her up, and then placed a damp and cold cloth over that eye, declared the procedure complete, and then launched into instructions for aftercare. It would apparently take quite a while for her eyes to fully heal. But they'd look fine in only a couple of days. Great...

"For now, just leave everything in place. No touching. I'll be back in an hour or so, and then you can look. But I have to warn you. Don't rub your eyes, no matter what, for the rest of the day. Your lids will burn and itch, but you mustn't bother them. Understand?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

Andie heard the woman leave the room, but she knew that Bree was still in there with her.

"What have you done?" Andie whined.

"I've added to your feminine beauty. Your eyes will look much better now, and you won't have to apply so much makeup to make them look pretty. Won't that be nice?"

When Andie didn't answer, she was too frustrated and angry, Bree tapped her on the cheek again.

"I said, won't that be nice?"

Andie sighed. "Yes, Bree."

But then, back to whining, she added. "But I have to go back home and to work."

"So?"

"But back there I'm a guy."

"Well then, just go back as the girl you've always wanted to be. Andie, I'm just helping you fulfill your dreams."

Andie just groaned. She was in even more trouble than ever before!

Bree released her grip and patted her on the shoulder. "Andie, just be a good girl and relax. I'll keep you company, but don't talk anymore, okay. I have a magazine to read."

Andie laid quietly, consumed with worry, until Carol came bustling back in.

"Okay now give me a chance to clean you up a little more, and then I'll give you a mirror so you can get some idea of how good you'll look from now on.

"Remember, though, you'll still be swollen and red, so don't freak. In a couple of days, you'll really see. Believe me."

"Okay," Andie said, unenthusiastically.

Carol worked gently around Andie's eyes, wiping them with damp cotton for several minutes before she stopped, and adjusted the chair so Andie was sitting more vertically.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes. Here's a hand mirror."

Andie began opening her eyes, they did feel puffy, and reached up to take the mirror, and after a deep sigh, took a look at herself.

"You look great!" Bree said, happily. "I can't wait to see you once you've healed."

Andie was stunned. "Oh my God!" she groaned.

"Stop that!" Bree ordered. "You look fine, and once the swelling goes away, like Carol said, you'll look beautiful."

She had at first been distracted by how red and swollen her eyelids looked. But after a moment she started comprehending what had been done to her. The dark lines over her eyelids were thick and obvious. Cat eyes, she thought, and at the outer corners they were even thicker and the markings extended out something like two centimeters, like wings ending in little points.

They would have looked pretty and sexy on any other girl, but not on her. And sure as hell not on a guy!

Bree gave her a couple more minutes to examine herself, but then she again grabbed her shoulder and squeezed. "Now be a good girl and thank Carol for the perfect job she did on you."

That snapped her out of her trance.

"Thank you, Carol."

"You're quite welcome, Andie. You'll see. In a couple of days you'll look fabulous."

Andie smiled feebly.

Carol then handed over a cheap pair of sun glasses.

"Alright you can get up now, and go home. Keep the glasses on to protect your eyes and to remind you not to touch them. At least not until tomorrow."

"And Bree, cold compresses will help the swelling go down, and relieve some of the itch. And you'll need to apply this ointment every couple of hours for the rest of the day. Clear?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then you may go now. If there are any problems, just call."

"Thanks Carol. You've been great, and if we decide to add the liner underneath her eyes, we'll be in touch." Bree said as she took hold of Andie's hand and led her carefully out of the place and out to her car.

Between her swollen eyes and the dark glasses Andie couldn't see much. All she could do was allow herself to be led out and maneuvered into the car's front seat.

Bree, even adjusted the seatback so she was laying back, with nothing to see but the car's roof anyway.

They drove back to Keira's shop in silence, and with traffic it took quite a while.

After parking in her usual spot, Bree helped her unload and then led her straight upstairs to Keira's apartment, where she laid her out on the couch.

The cold compress she brought over a few minutes later did feel good.

Andie actually thanked her for it, before she forced herself to relax, and surprisingly drifted off to sleep once again. Probably from emotional exhaustion.

Andie woke herself up when she inadvertently brushed her fingers against her ears, and the new piercings hurt. Startled, and unable to see, she realized that she'd forgotten all about her newly pierced, and ringed ears. Damn!

Between her ears and her eyes, she felt terrible. To her it seemed like she was drifting in and out, from a dream to a nightmare, over and over again. First the nice dream of her adventure, then the nightmare of the mugging, then the happy dream of Keira, and now the nightmare of Bree's 'enhancements'.

And she was afraid that now, her return home would become yet another nightmare.

She was still lying there in the living room, an hour later when Keira came bustling in the door.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, sounding concerned. "Bree told me you'd had a bit of a makeover."

Andie pushed herself up until she was sitting. "Oh, hi. Yes, you could say that." She tried not to sound as distraught as she felt.

As she hurried over, Keira told her, "she left a while ago. I was still closing up the shop."

Then concerned, she prompted her again, "I asked how you're feeling."

Andie sighed, "better. Still sore, and swollen."

Keira knelt down in front of the couch to get a better look.

"Bree didn't give me any details, but I see your ears are pierced."

She leaned in for a better view. "They look nice. In fact, I like them a lot."

"Bree said you would."

"Yup. But what's up with your eyes?"

"Tattooed eyeliner." Andie said, trying to hide her irritation over that modification.

"Oh really? I considered getting that done, but never took the time. Let me see."

Andie realized that her poor eyes were still covered by the cloth, it was only damp by then, and it was clinging to her face.

"They're still swollen and red," she said as she removed the compress.

As Andie had expected, Keira was shocked. "Oh my. I've talked to customers who had that done. I'm sure that over the next couple of days, they'll look better and better."

She leaned in to give Andie a kiss, to reassure her. She did look miserable.

"I think they'll look really good. You won't have to use eyeliner anymore, at least on your lids."

Andie nodded. But then with a sigh she voiced her worries. "But Keira, it's permanent. How can I go home like this? Go back to being a guy?"

Keira looked surprised, "Oh, sorry, I hadn't thought about that. To me you're Andie, my girlfriend. But I can see that might be a problem."

"Might be? Between the liner and my eyebrows. Someone will be sure to notice." She replied, sadly.

"Well, I imagine you can hide those things. Concealer for your eyelids and you can fill in your brows with a pencil."

"Every day? I don't know if that will work. Someone will catch on."

Keira reached out to caress Andie's face, lovingly and reassuringly. "It'll be alright. If that's not enough you can always wear glasses to mask your eyes. Get a pair with clear lenses and explain that your eyes are giving you trouble. That will be enough of a difference that people won't see the other changes."