It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Andie is certainly kinky enough. She just might enjoy the festivities, and she already has a collar."

Andie had been trying to follow along. Mindy's, DS, Ruby, collar? She looked from Bree to Keira and back again.

It was Keira who saw her confusion and explained. "Mindy's is a big, gay bar. And once a month they hold a DS event. A Dominant and Submissive, party. We used to go, regularly. It often degenerates into one big orgy."

That drew a laugh from Bree.

"And Ruby is an old friend. She's a real Dom, and quite butch." Keira finished.

"Oh, she's not that bad, and she did introduce us." Bree said, happily. "There'll be a bunch of fun people, girls and boys, live music, dancing booze and drugs and, like Keira said, probably gratuitous sex too."

Keira rolled her eyes, while Bree giggled enthusiastically.

"So, we're going. All three of us. I'll pick you up at nine.

"Now, what's for dinner?"

They spent the next hour preparing and eating dinner in the kitchen, around the small table. Bree was in a good mood, and although Keira and Andie were tired from their day in the store, they relaxed and enjoyed themselves.

There was no more discussion about the upcoming party, although Andie had several questions. She decided to hold off and interrogate Keira after Bree had departed.

After dinner, Bree didn't stick around. With pleasant hugs and kisses all around, she took off leaving Keira and Andie to cleanup and then relax a bit before bed - their normal routine.

They were standing together at the sink washing the dishes when Andie began with her questions.

"So, this thing at the club?"

"Mindie's? Don't worry. Everyone there will be cool. And the party should be fun. We've had some good times.

"And I think we can use a good party. You and I haven't been out to socialize and blow off steam since you got here."

When she looked over at Andie, she could see that she wasn't convinced. She looked nervous and afraid, so she leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"We'll have fun. If nothing else we can get high, and horny and come home for good sex."

Andie nodded, but still seemed unsure. But then she smiled. "I'm ready for good sex right now."

Keira laughed. "Me too."

++++++++++

Friday was a busy day in the shop, it seemed that everyone had taken off work to spend their paychecks in Keira's shop. Both of them were kept busy all day long, and Bree even pitched in to assist, when she stopped by after lunch.

Just before lunch, an energetic pair came in and greeted Kira like old friends.

"Where have you two been? I haven't seen you in here for a month, or more." Keira asked happily as they hugged and kissed.

The two women were pretty and nicely dressed, in outfits that looked like they were probably purchased there in the store.

Andie, though was busy with another customer so all she could do was glance over occasionally to monitor the happening.

She had just finished with her sale, when Keira called her over.

"Jackie and Jill, this is my new assistant, and roommate, Andie."

"Jack and Jill?" Andie asked, unable to resist.

The pair chuckled half-heartedly, and Kiera gave her a swat on the ass, making Andie jump, while everyone else laughed.

"No, you silly ass, Jackie and Jill, and I'm certain they've heard that line a hundred times before."

"A thousand," one of them said, Andie wasn't sure if it was Jackie or Jill.

The same girl, took her eyes off Andie and focused on Keira, "roommate?"

"She seems very different from Bree." The other added.

"Yes, we're a pair, and she's the complete opposite of Bree."

While Andie stood by, listening, Keira and her two friends caught up on missed history. Jackie and Jill seemed like quite a pair, perfectly matched and fully in love, and they apparently liked Keira a lot. They were all best friends.

A few minutes later, Keira put an end to their little gathering, as she spotted a couple more customers come in, looking like they badly needed some salesmanship.

"Alright, but we need to get together for a little party." Jackie said giving Keira a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yes! An orgy" Jill added, eagerly.

"That sounds like fun." Keira said, smiling happily.

"Great," Jill replied excitedly. "And my guess is it will be more fun with Andie, than it used to be with Bree. She was always so much more of a control freak."

Kiera walked off, and left Andie to assist her friends. The two of them ultimately picked out a couple of pretty dresses and after paying they headed out, saying that they'd call to make arrangements for their get-together.

Andie spent spare moments over the next few hours, when she wasn't busy with someone, worrying about the orgy with Jackie and Jill. How in the hell can we arrange that? The two of them seemed very much like the quintessential example of lipstick lesbians, and Andie doubted that they'd be all that enthralled with a guy in drag.

During one of the few quiet moments, later that afternoon, Andie was able to bring up her concerns.

"Oh, don't you worry. Those two have been friends of mine for years. And they won't freak out over you. I guarantee it."

Keira then leaned in to give her a quick, reassuring kiss.

"I am though, worried about my reputation. What will everyone say when they find out I'm sleeping with a girl with a cock?"

Andie was really shocked. "Everyone?"

"Sure, those two will gossip with the whole community."

"Oh God!"

By the time they closed the doors, the two of them were exhausted and the store's shelves and racks were a mess.

Keira ordered a Pizza delivered, and they worked to clean up the place and restock the shelves and racks, from the inventory stored in the basement.

Andy made innumerable trips up and down the stairs in her heels, and of course suffered for it, but eventually things were looking much better.

They took a break to picnic on the floor, sprawled on crushed boxes and packing material.

Despite their tired state, they had a lot of fun, eating and rehashing the busy events of the day.

Eventually, they moved onto desert.

Hidden behind the racks and with most of the lighting turned off, they made love there on the floor, giggling and laughing as the bubble-wrap popped beneath them.

Keira wound up gloriously naked, while Andie stripped off her dress, leaving her underthings in place, as was usually required, by her original rules, and at Keira's urging.

After Andie had given Keira a couple of orgasms with her tongue, she decided it was time to screw.

She lifted herself to a sitting position with Andie lying next to her, and was about to push her flat and mount her when she suddenly stopped.

"Oh hell." she sighed.

"What?" Andie asked, concerned. Ready for her turn, she didn't want anything to stand in the way.

"I forgot; I have a gift for you," she said as she got to her feet and headed for the stairs to the apartment.

"A gift?"

"Just wait, I'll be back in a moment."

Andie was certainly interested in a gift from her lover but she remained anxious for sex.

"Can't it wait?" She called as Keira jumped up and ran away.

"No!" Keira answered, as she disappeared into the stairway, still gloriously nude.

Keira came down with a small jewelry box in her hand. She plunked herself back down onto the packing material pile next to Andie and held out the box, smiling lovingly. "I picked this up for you."

"You've already done so much or me." Andie said, uncomfortably.

"I was happy to help, but this is a pure gift. To show you how much I like you."

Andie took the box and opened it, hesitantly.

Inside she found a pretty name bracelet. A thin gold chain with a plate etched with 'Andie', and on each side of the name, a heart was also carved into the surface.

"That's beautiful." Andie said, in awe.

Then she happened to look on the back side, where it said 'Love, Keira'.

"Oh, my," Andie sighed, and she leaned over to kiss her. And Keira kissed her back.

When Andie tried to push her over backwards, thinking only of making love to the beautiful woman, Keira held her off.

"Wait a minute," she said, happily, as she took the chain from her hand and held it out. "Right hand, please," she asked, and when Andie held out that arm, Keira fastened the bracelet in place.

"Now you know," she said as she crawled over to strip off Andie's panties and gaff; but then she just collapsed onto her back, groaning, "I'm too tired to do any more work."

"Work?" Andie said, laughing. "Never fear, my love, I've got this."

As Keira was already naked, the rest was easy. Andie crawled between Keira's legs, gently pushing them aside to make room, and then she simply laid down on top of her lover, with her cock hard, and squeezed between their groins.

They laid like that for many minutes as they kissed and enjoyed each other, but then Andie stirred, and pushing up to lean on her elbows, she slowly pushed her cock into Keira's already wet pussy.

Keira helped a little, by feeling and aligning herself to the cock, and it slid into her pussy, smoothly and enjoyably.

Andie was really relishing the feelings herself. It had been the first time in weeks where she was able to really get into the sex - where she could screw like a man, like Andy was used to. And it felt wonderful.

Several energetic minutes later Andie came and it felt fantastic. She thought Keira had also orgasmed, but she wasn't exactly sure, as she'd been so enamored with her own feelings.

They laid like that, Andie on top of Keira, for a while, until Andie's cock shrunk and slid out, and then she rolled off to lay next to her lover.

"How was that?" Andie asked, afterwards, hoping that she'd satisfied her lover, and that she'd also enjoyed the position.

"Good." Keira replied, but Andie detected a certain lack of enthusiasm.

"Not great? Was it the environment? The boxes and bubble-wrap aren't exactly the most comfortable."

"No, it wasn't the bedding...."

"I'm sorry." Andie said, crestfallen.

"It wasn't you, either. I just didn't like being on the bottom, beneath you, like that."

She paused to give her a kiss. "I guess I don't like the feeling of being underneath, with a cock inside me."

Andie was disappointed, she had certainly enjoyed it. "There are other positions we could try."

Keira chuckled derisively. "What, like with me bent over a table and you fucking me from behind? I don't think so."

"I didn't mean that," Andie protested.

Keira smiled, warmly. "I know. I just love it so much when I'm straddling you. Can we just stick with that?"

"Absolutely."

Andie was disappointed, though. She had hoped...

But Keira meant so much to her; she'd been so very good to her, that she couldn't even think about disappointing her.

She shrugged it all off, and held up her new bracelet, admiring it. "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. I know it's only been a couple of weeks since we met, but as crazy as it seems, I am falling in love with you." Keira said.

Then she chuckled and added. "You certainly are something special."

Andie laughed. "I am, aren't I? And the way we stumbled onto each other was special too."

"Yah, right." She replied, shaking her head. "If you can call a mugging, special."

They both laughed, and then kissed.

"I love you too. And not just because you saved me." Andie said, afterwards.

They relaxed for a while, after those revelations, before deciding that they needed to catch some sleep, in a real bed.

They spent a few minutes cleaning up the mess, and then headed upstairs, where they cleaned themselves and crawled into bed. It wasn't long before thy fell asleep.

Tomorrow was Saturday, a busy day in the store, and they were going to the club that night. It would be another long night.

+++++++++++

As expected, the store was a hectic place that day. There was a steady stream of customers, so many that Andie didn't have time to think about, or worry about, the plans for that evening,

After closing, they did a quick clean-up before heading upstairs, to grab something to eat. It was a relief to sit down and enjoy the quiet time together.

But after dinner and another hurried cleaning, Keira grabbed Andie and dragged her back into the bathroom. Let's get dressed.

"Oh, and Bree called me and demanded that you wear the latex miniskirt she gave you, and the tall heels you two bought last week."

"Oh, joy."

Keira laughed. "Oh, now. Remember this will be fun, and we deserve a good party."

A couple of days ago, Andie had decided she could start wearing false eyelashes once again. Her eyeliner seemed to have sufficiently healed and she'd gotten used to the look. When she didn't worry about her return to manhood, she actually decided she liked the way they improved her eyes.

"Let's try some longer lashes, tonight." Keira said. She had taken control and declared that she'd take care of giving Andie a more 'interesting' look for the night's festivities.

Andie liked the idea. She was happy to submit to Keira's ministrations. So she sat quietly on a stool while her girlfriend applied cosmetics in large quantities, to her face.

She was already wearing her outfit for the night. And it was about as sexy, and slutty as she could get. Her corset shaped her waist, her bra held her breast forms with their insane nipples, and her seamed stockings covered her legs with their tops fully exposed beneath the very short and tight black latex mini-skirt.

Her blouse was a satiny red with long sleeves, and a V-neckline that wasn't too revealing. It did show her collar and the dangling symbols of her lesbian orientation. And of course, her nipples poked out obscenely for all to see.

Perched on the stool, her feet were already hurting in the very tall heels Bree had purchased for her.

Damn! I'll probably get assaulted, looking like this, she thought. But despite her concerns, she was enjoying Keira's attention.

And when she was finally allowed to turn and look at herself, she was stunned. She looked better than ever! Although the makeup was definitely only appropriate for a night out clubbing.

"Wow."

"You like? Not too, um decadent?"

Andie laughed, "you mean slutty? Well, only a little. Looking like this, I'll probably get raped."

Keira laughed, "Well, at this event, only by another woman. And she'd get the surprise of her life."

They both laughed at that.

"Now, you get out of here and let me get ready. Relax in the living room, and be careful. Don't mess up your makeup or your outfit. You look fantastic."

They air-kissed before Andie got up and left her to her own dressing.

Keira came out a half-hour later looking fantastic. Breathtakingly sexy.

"You like?" she said twirling to give her a complete look.

"I love! Really, I love you." Andie said in awe, before she realized what and how she'd said it. She still wasn't comfortable admitting to that level of feeling. But she did believe it was true.

Keira was pleased, but she didn't say anything. She just sat down next to her girlfriend and got comfy.

Fifteen minutes later Bree showed up, and she too looked as pretty and sexy as Andie had ever seen her. But her leather, little black dress and tall boots made her look like a dominatrix. It suited her.

"You two look perfect! We're going to have so much fun." she said as she stood there examining them.

She held out a hand to each of them and pulled them to their feet. Then she yanked Keira close and gave her a very affectionate kiss. And Andie could see that Keira kissed her back. The sight made her jealous.

But then Bree surprised her by pulling her into a tight hug, and kissing her almost as ardently as she had with Keira. And Andie couldn't not kiss her back.

"Now we all have to redo our lipstick," Keira said giggling.

Bree drove with Keira riding next to her and Andie, feeling like a third wheel, slumped in back seat.

Sitting there, uncomfortably in her corset, she looked down to her lap and could almost see her panties, the rubber skirt was so short and so stretched. This could be bad, she thought.

They finally arrived at the club, and found a parking spot near the back of the lot.

After they'd all climbed out and carefully straightened their skirts, all three of them were showing a lot of leg, Andie was surprised when Bree dug into her purse and produced a wad of leather straps.

She watched as Keira sighed and turned her back to Bree, allowing her to buckle a red leather dog collar around her neck. The thing had a matching leash, about three feet long dangling from the front, and the loop at the end was placed around Bree's left wrist.

Then Bree turned to her. "You're easier. Already wearing a collar." She reached up and snapped a black leather leash to the loop that held her lesbian symbol pendants.

Andie was too stunned to say anything, but Bree could see her reaction, so she explained. "I told you it's DS night. Since I'm clearly the dominant one, you and Keira are my submissives. And all submissives have to be collared and leashed. House rules.

"Now come along," she said, stepping off toward the entrance, with gentle tugs on the two tethered girls.

Following along behind Bree, Andie turned to look at Keira. She smiled weakly and shrugged. Then she whispered, "I'm used to this from before. Don't fight it. And be advised, subs aren't allowed to ever touch their leashes."

Bree chuckled, "yes, punishments for violating house rules can be painful."

"And humiliating," Keira added.

Now really worried about the night ahead, Andie reached over and grabbed Keira's hand. She took it happily and squeezed reassuringly.

"This will be fun. Another adventure for you. Just wait and see."

The place was noisy and half-full of party-goers. The music was loud, and the lights were low.

Andie was at first overwhelmed, but her senses slowly became accustomed to her surroundings. At least she didn't have to worry about navigation. All she had to do was follow her leash.

Bree was, per usual, large and in charge. She led them past the hostess, who called out a friendly 'hello Bree', and out into the main bar and restaurant area.

Threading through the tables, and the other patrons, she eventually found a table and they all sat down around it.

Along the way, Bree had exchanged greetings with a number of people, mainly women, but also a few males. Some of them had also greeted Keira, and it seemed that all of them had given Andie the once-over.

Finally seated, Andie leaned over to Keira. "An awfully handsy crowd. I lost track of how many times someone grabbed my ass."

Keira laughed. "Get used to it."

They hadn't yet had a chance to order drinks when the first couple stopped over to say 'hi'.

It was a pair of girls, a dom and a sub, of course. Who obviously knew both Bree and Keira.

The four of them exchanged happy greetings and kisses all around, before Bree introduced Andie, explaining, "she's Keira's new shop girl, and lover."

"Oh? I thought you'd added another lover." Reese, the leader said to Bree before turning her gaze to Andie and then to Keira. She seemed suddenly more interested in them.

"Nope, Keira wanted someone more compliant, and Andie just sort of fell into her lap." And Bree chuckled, sardonically.

Reese seemed to understand Bree's disapproval. "Well, she does have nice tits and nipples."

Keira annoyed, spoke up. "You two leave her alone. I like her a lot, so be nice."

That put an end to that part of the conversation and the four of them went back to catching up on recent events and gossip, ignoring Andie.

That was fine with her.

After that, it seemed like a steady stream of couples, all paired, gay and with one on a leash, stopped by their table. They were of all sizes and shapes, although most of the women who stopped by were attractive and well dressed.